Peeking Sister - Cover

Peeking Sister

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Trying to help her sister, she got herself into an interesting situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sitting comfortably on the bed between Jock and the bear, sipping champagne and nibbling at the tasty little sandwiches of caviar and smoked salmon, June asked Jock what had happened to his pimples.

"Madame cured them this morning with her beautiful ass-hole," Jock replied imperturbably. "Madame has great gifts, if one may be permitted to say so."

"Of course," June graciously smiled. "And what is this cute little bear's name?"

"Buster, I believe. What's your name, cute little bear?" Jock inquired blandly.

"Get me out of this goddamn suit!" Axel Borman's muffled voice roared out of the bear's head. He raised a front paw with sharp curved black claws and lightly stroked June's rounded tapering thigh, leaving a trail of faint white scratch marks on her creamy white skin.

"Oh, the poor thing's trying to tell us something," June exclaimed compassionately. "Whatever do you suppose it is?"

"He probably just wants to fuck," Jock surmised. "He has a one-track mind."

"Really... ?" June drawled with a twinkle in her eye. "Do bears fuck the same way we do?"

"I've never actually seen them in the act, Madame, but I believe they do it dog-fashion, if Madame will excuse the expression," Jock answered, taking her glass from her and setting it on the floor. "Bears really don't have much imagination, love," he murmured in her ear as he pushed her down on the bed and speared his pointed tongue between her parted willing lips. Before she closed her eyes with a sigh of contentment she caught a glimpse of his virilely throbbing penis jutting up out in front of his waistcoat. It was a ridiculous sight but she didn't feel like laughing... Sucking Cliff's cock had made her so hotly aroused that she felt she could take on ten men, one after another... first Jock, then Axel, then whoever else wanted a run for their money. She was free from all her old fears and inhibitions now. She had found her true element in her sexual prowess and knew that never again would she spend a miserable night alone in bed without the ardent caresses of a lover to drift her off to sleep... At least, she amended, not for a long, long time...

Gently she ran the tips of her fingernails down Jock's lean muscular flank and across his sinewy buttocks, marveling at how hard they were, inhaling his good clean male scent. She should have guessed that morning that those pimples were just make-up... a man with a superbly conditioned body like Jock's wouldn't have pimples like that... but she had been so groggy and confused. Even so, pimples and all, he had opened a gate to a whole unknown area of pleasure for her. She sucked his stiffened tongue hungrily deeper into the wet cavern of her mouth and her hand closed around the warm, rock-hard girth of his cock, guiding the sticky spongy head between the soft swelling folds of her eagerly pulsating pussy to her moist vaginal opening. God, she couldn't wait to have that great virile rod of hard flesh all the way up her cunt! She opened her legs wide and pumped her cock-hungry pelvis powerfully up against him, gasping with delight as she felt his pulsing hardness sink into her wetly waiting pussy up to the hilt on the first fierce thrust... She held him there for a long moment, feeling the slick heated walls of her vagina instinctively closing around his captured shaft like a snug rubber glove and the answering throb of his cock-head.

"Oooooohhhhhhh..." June sighed as he began a regular in-and- out fucking pattern, sweeping into her with long hard deep strokes which nearly knocked the breath out of her body, then pulling out with a tantalizing rotary movement that left her twisting sideways on the bed and thrusting her pelvis upward to alleviate the sudden feeling of emptiness. For awhile she was aware of Borman cursing and grunting on the bed beside her and also of the fact that she was being fucked on a stage with God knows how many people looking on... Then gradually Axel, the audience, the stage, all faded beyond the horizon of her consciousness and she was alone on the vast heaving sea of her erotic pleasure with the wonderful tireless cock that forged into her like a sturdy indomitable ship, flinging back magnetic waves of erotic excitement from its plunging bow and a long milky lane of frothing contentment churning in its wake...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.