Just a Boy - Cover

Just a Boy

by Brayce Hart

Copyright© 2024 by Brayce Hart

Romance Sex Story: He's just a boy playing with expensive toys when he meets the girl of his dreams and his long lost brother.

Caution: This Romance Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Analingus   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Size   .

I stood on the steps of the church on a beautiful June Saturday. My twin sister Molly was getting married to the perfect man, and I was more than jealous.

The priest made a big deal out of us bridal party folk being sober, so I had to hide the quick drink I took from Alan, the best man’s, flask.

I barely had it back in his hand before my mother called out, “Abby, let’s get some pictures with you and your sister.”

I rolled my eyes and said, A maid of honor’s work is never done.”

Alan laughed, and I said, “I’m serious. Molly was a bridezilla.”

“I’ll remind you of that on your wedding day,” he teased.

“I’m never getting married,” I said with a snort.”

“A woman as lovely as you deserves a wonderful husband,” a voice said from behind.

I turned and was struck back by the most beautiful brown eyes I’d ever seen. His chiseled jaw, and tanned complexion completed the sexy face.

“I’ll pass,” I said with a giggle, which had to be the whiskey’s fault. “I like the single life.”

I spun around and walked up to the church entrance. When I turned around, he smiled and damn near melted my panties off.


I watched as the DJ said, “Ladies and gentlemen, “Mister and Missus Sky Phillips!”

My twin sister and her gorgeous husband twirled through the ballroom doors, and everyone clapped for the newly wedded couple.

My niece Mara escaped my mother’s arms and ran to be part of the show.

Sky picked her up and twirled her around the dance floor before taking his seat at the head table. Mara loved Sky and was his perpetual shadow. She’d been calling him “Daddy Sky” since the engagement. Her father, Molly’s first husband, died while Molly was pregnant with her.

After dinner and the speeches, we began the special dances.

Admittedly, my speech was too sappy because my mother made me cut out the good part about the naked sushi escapade, but it was still nice.

I sat at the head table and watched Sky dance the mother-son dance with my mother.

He was adopted, and his adoptive parents had already passed away a few years prior.

Just as it looked like Sky was about to cry in my mother’s arms, he nodded to the DJ, and the song changed from ‘In My Life’ to ‘Stacy’s Mom.’

The crowd went nuts, and he spun her around the floor like she was a rag doll.

Our mother was definitely still a knockout, and she could hold her own on the dance floor too. Everyone got a nice glimpse of her tight butt and red thong as her dress billowed around.

She wouldn’t live that down for the rest of her life. At least once a year someone would ask her if she was wearing red that day. She’d always blush and tease them back for something they did. Mom has a long memory.

I glanced around the room as I laughed. Why do we do that? Why do we look at others while we’re laughing? Anyway, then I saw him at a table with my cousins.

The hunk from the church lifted his glass when we made eye contact, and I felt my nipples stiffen. Damn! What a smile.

Later, I stood at the bar trying to get my way too manyeth glass of wine, and he suddenly stood beside me.

“Your sister and Sky look so happy.”

“They are. They’re a great couple. Sky’s a great guy.”

“Is he?” He asked seriously. “I hoped he was, but one never can tell.”

“Oh, you don’t know him? I assumed you were one of his buddies from Cincinnati.”

“No. We knew each other when we were very young, but we lost touch.”

He looked sad. I wanted to hug him and squeeze some sunshine into him.

“I’m Abby,” I said after taking my wine.

“I’m Storm, and it’s nice to meet you.”

I giggled.

“Storm? Seriously?”

He nodded and sipped his whiskey.

“My mother had a big sense of humor, I was told.”

“Oh?”

He shrugged and said, “She died giving birth to my brother when I was two.”

“That’s so sad. I’m sorry to hear that.”

“It was what it was. I got lucky and was adopted by a wonderful couple.”

There was just a moment of awkward silence before he asked, Would you like to dance? This is my favorite song.”

“You like Elvis, huh?” I teased, as ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’ played.

“I like lots of things,” he said, looking into my eyes, with a vibrating baritone voice that made me shiver.

As we danced, his eyes only left mine for a few seconds when he watched Sky and Molly dance.

He smiled widely, and I asked, “Is that smile for Molly or Sky?”

“Oh, both to be sure. I’m happy for them and a little jealous. I always thought I’d be married by now and would have a couple of kids.”

“Why aren’t you?”

“I’m busy with work, and I found out a couple of years ago my little brother didn’t die at childbirth as I’d been told. I’ve tried desperately to find him.”

The song ended, and he smirked and dipped me.

“Thank you for the dance, beautiful Abby.”

I was whisked away to dance to ‘YMCA’ with the rest of the wedding party.


I woke up with the worst headache I ever had.

“Too much red wine,” said the voice from the chair by the window.

“Jesus!” I shouted. “What the hell?”

I looked down and I was still in my dress. I didn’t feel like I had sex, but Storm smiled as he watched me.

“Did we?” I asked.

“No. Not that you didn’t try. You passed out as soon as Junior and I got you into bed.”

“Junior? Oh, God.”

Shit! My little brother. He must’ve loved whatever show I put on last night.

“Don’t worry about it. He was the closest when you almost fell into the fountain in the lobby. I asked him to help me get you to your room. I didn’t know he was your brother until later.”

He stood and walked over to a travel bag on the desk. Wait! That’s not my bag.

I looked around and the window was on the wrong side. I was in his room! I sat against the headboard and sighed, then I smelled the most wonderful smell, it was his combination cologne and natural musk, and I was surrounded by it.

“I’ve got something for the headache. I also went to the lobby and got some Gatorades. They only had orange, but everyone likes orange, right?”

He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle.

“Thank you,” I said before swallowing the pills and chugging the entire bottle.

He laughed, and said, “Good. Rehydrate yourself. Junior said to make sure you’re at breakfast at nine.”

“Oh, God! They’re all gonna know I spent the night in your room.”

He shrugged and said, “You didn’t have a purse and Junior couldn’t find it. I was kinda stuck.”

There was a knock at the door, and I tried to hide under the blankets, which only made him laugh.

“Ah, the beautiful mother of the bride. Come on in,” he said with too much humor for the mortifying situation.

“Well, at least you’re fully clothed,” Mom teased as she put my purse on the bed.

She looked Storm up and down and said, “Will you be joining us for breakfast, Mister?”

“My name is Storm Michaels. It’s lovely to meet you.”

They shook hands, and my mother was affected by his looks and charm as well.

“Storm. What a curious name. If you marry my Abby, my sons-in-law will be Sky and Storm. How cute.”

“Mother!” I shrieked and threw a pillow at her.

She laughed and said, “Breakfast in 45 minutes. Storm, be a lamb and make sure she makes it on time.”

“Of course, Ma’am. See you there shortly.”

I couldn’t believe I woke up in a strange man’s bed, my mother thought it was cute, and the strange man was going to breakfast with us.

“You’d better get to your room and have a shower. I’ll meet you in the lobby in a half-hour.”

I agreed and began the slow journey to my room. It felt like a walk of shame, and I didn’t even get the benefit of the cause of the shame.


Storm was talking with my grandmother when I finally reached the lobby. Whatever he was saying had her in a fit of giddy laughter.

“Oh! There she is now,” my father said as everyone turned to watch my hungover butt make its way to them.

“Someone had a good time,” my Aunt Sara teased.

“How’s that mop head feeling this morning? You really tied one on last night,” my Uncle Jesse added.

“I’m fine,” I said.

“I’ll bet you are,” my sister said as she and Sky walked up behind me.

Storm’s demeanor changed as he watched Sky and Molly approach. He looked shy for some reason.

I said, “Sky have you had a chance to see Storm? You guys knew each other when you were little.”

“Really?” He said as they shook hands.

Storm answered, “It’s complicated. We lost touch just after you were born.”

I was about to ask him what that meant when the hostess told us our table was ready.

Storm pulled out my seat for me and suddenly it hit me like a sledgehammer.

“Holy shit!” I shrieked. I realized Sky was Storm’s brother.

Everyone turned to look at me, and Storm said, “It’s not that big of a deal. Chivalry isn’t dead, you know.”

I glared at him as he sat beside me, and then he said, “Sky, I understand you were adopted.”

“Yeah. I was told my mother died in childbirth, and my father couldn’t handle it. He committed suicide shortly after I was born.”

Storm nodded and said, “A couple of years ago, my adoptive parents died in a plane crash. When I was going through their effects, I found an old newspaper obituary. It was my birth mother’s.”

Everyone was watching him with gripped attention by then.

He continued, “It told of her dying while giving birth, and leaving behind a two-year-old son named Storm, and a newborn named Sky.”

He let everyone digest that information, but we were all speechless. I watched the tear fall down Sky’s cheek and when Molly took his hand, he snapped out of his daze.

“You’re my brother?” he whispered hoarsely.

Storm nodded and continued, “It took a long time to find you. I wasn’t sure if they changed your name when you were adopted or not, and all of those records are sealed. Even with a unique name like Sky, it took some time to track you down. It was actually the obituary of your previous wife that did it for me.”

“I can’t believe I have a brother,” Sky said as he stood.

Storm stood and walked over to him. You could feel the thud when their bodies crashed into each other for a decades-long overdue hug.

There wasn’t a dry eye at the table as we watched those manliest of men cry as they embraced.

“Well,” my father started, “I think we could all use a mimosa after all that.”

We all laughed, and my brother switched seats so Storm could sit next to Sky.


After breakfast, I was forgotten as Sky and Storm planned to continue to catch up on each other’s lives.

I hung at the back of our group as everyone said goodbye to the newlyweds. Finally, they got to me, and we hugged.

Sky said, “Please bring Storm to our house. We have a lot to talk about.”

I looked at Storm and he gave me that panty-melting smile. Well, they would’ve melted if I wore any that morning.

“Sure, Sky. Let me get packed and checked out. Is an hour okay?”

“Perfect.”

“I’m staying here for another night,” Storm said as he took my hand. “I’ll keep you company.”

He was lost in thought as we made our way up to my room, but I wasn’t sure if I should have been upset with him or happy for him.

I felt like he should’ve told me at the wedding about their being brothers without being so cute and vague.

By the time I opened my door, he was emotionally spent.

He flopped down on my bed and sighed, “I can’t believe I finally met him.”

I smiled, happy for them, and asked, “You said his wife’s obituary was your final piece to the puzzle. Why is that?”

He sat up and said, “There was a family photo of them, and Sky looks exactly like my birth father.”

He stood and walked over to me.

“Abby, I know we met under weird circumstances, but I still want to get to know you better.”

He lifted my chin and kissed me as I’d never been kissed before. It was absolutely electric. The hairs on my arms stood up.

“Oh, my,” I whispered as we broke the kiss.

He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.

“Did I really try to have sex with you last night?” I asked.

“Well, you tried to drag me into the ladies room after the wedding, then you followed me into the men’s room. I was able to keep your honor intact, though.”

I sat in the bed and asked, “How did I almost fall into the fountain?”

He laughed and said, “You slurred something about the Go-Go’s and tripped as you tried to step into the water.”

“Oh, God. I’m so embarrassed.”

“Don’t worry about it. It was just me and Junior there to see it and our lips are sealed.”

He couldn’t hold back his laugh at his joke.

He continued, “Junior was walking back in, mad that he couldn’t go to the bar for the after party.”

I laughed at the thought of my far under-age brother thinking he was gonna go to a bar.

He sat beside me and put his arm around me. I snuggled into him and sighed contentedly. I felt so at peace, yet horny as hell.

“Thank you for being a gentleman last night. A lesser man would’ve taken advantage of the situation.”

“I like my partners to be awake for our lovemaking.”

“I’m awake now,” I whispered.

Our lips met and we began a make out session so hot and heavy, my wetness seeped through my yoga pants.

“Oh, Storm, I want you so bad.”

He snaked his tongue into my mouth and grabbed my breast roughly. I moaned as his thumb brushed across my nipple and his hand squeezed me.

“Is that what you want,” he moaned.

“Yes,” I hissed.

He lowered his hand and cupped my soaked pussy.

“Do you want me inside you. Do you want me to stretch your walls until you cry my name to the heavens?”

“Fuck, yes.”

My God! I thought I was going to come, and then he sat back and kissed my cheek.

“Later. We have to get to my brother’s house.”

I looked at him and shrieked, “What?”

“Come on, let’s get you packed.”

I couldn’t believe he did all that and left me hanging. If guys get blue balls, what do ladies get?


“Stretch my walls until I cry your name to the heavens?” I asked as I drove us to my sister’s house.

He laughed and asked, “A bit much?”

I punched his arm and said, “Just wait. You’d better cum quickly when we finally do it, or you’re gonna have the worst case of blue balls in history, Bub, because as soon as I cum, I’m jumping off.”

“Oh, I already do. Not only did I watch your beautiful, yet drunken, face sleep for most of last night, but after teasing you this morning, I realized I screwed up by teasing myself as much.”

“You watched me sleep?” I asked, not sure how I felt about that.

“Yeah, I didn’t want you to choke in your sleep. Sorry, I’m not actually a perv. Well, I guess a little.”

We laughed, and I felt better. I mean, if that sexy man wants to watch me sleep, more power to him. He could watch me sleep every night for the rest of my life.

“What do you do for work?” I asked. “You said it takes up a lot of your time.”

“I’m in the Navy.”

“Really? That’s so cool,” I gushed. “You must’ve seen so much.”

“A little. It might surprise you, but I’ve never spent time on a boat.”

“Get out! I thought all Navy guys worked on aircraft carriers, or battleships, or submarines.”

“No. I’m taller than the maximum height for the Navy. I had to get a waiver from them just to join up. They want the smaller guys on boats for obvious reasons. They’re a pretty tight fit.”

“A waiver? You must be pretty special?”

He laughed and said, “No. I’m just a guy who met the requirements.”

“Where are you stationed?” I asked. I desperately hoped it wasn’t far.

“Well, it changes next month actually. Right now, I’m in California. Next month, I take a new position here at the Naval base north of Chicago.”

“That’s awesome,” I squeaked like Peter Brady going through puberty. “I mean, we have a Naval base?”

He smiled and patted my leg, “I like you too. I approached you first, remember?”

I took his hand and held it the rest of the way.


“Auntie Abby!” Mara screamed as we walked into their home.

“So much for the element of surprise,” Storm teased.

“Hi, Unkie Storm,” Mara squealed.

“Unkie,” he whispered with a smile. Not as a question, but as a realization.

Storm was thrown by her addressing him as her uncle. The magnitude of having a whole new family hadn’t quite hit him yet.

“Yep. You’re Daddy Sky’s brother. Momma says that makes you Unkie Storm.”

He hugged her and tried to hide the tear that fell from his eye.

“Mara,” Molly called out to save him, “let’s get ready to go to the store. Uncle Storm and Daddy Sky have a lot to talk about.”

“We’re getting brat-a-ges, Unkie Storm.”

“Bratwursts and Italian sausage,” Molly corrected.

“What? No hot dogs?” Storm asked.

“Honey, we have a five-year-old. There’re always hot dogs in the house,” Molly said with her typical charm.

She continued, “We’ll get the meat fest started for lunch while you catch up with your brother. Oh, my God! It’s so cool to say that!”

We laughed and Sky handed him some kind of fancy beer my dad probably turned him onto.

Sky said, “Come on, Storm. I’ll show you around the new house.”

They walked away and Molly said to me, “A brother. Jesus, Abby. Sky’s so happy, he could fly to the moon.”

“I know,” I said. “Storm’s gonna be moving here next month. Family parties just got a lot more interesting.”

“I’ll say. That man is a bona fide piece of artwork. What a body!”

“Hey!” I said slapping her arm. “You’re a married woman now.”

“I know. I have my own sculpture. You can have Storm if you haven’t already.”

“Shut it, skank!” I said with a smile.

I wished I’d had him already.

Suddenly, our phones chirped. We said in our twin unison, “Mom.”

“She wants us to come to the house at noon,” I said after reading the group text.

“So much for bratages,” Molly said with a chuckle.

“I hope she isn’t making a big deal about Storm,” I wondered aloud.

“Please! You know everyone who can make it will be there. This family doesn’t do anything small, and a lot of people stayed at the hotel in town last night.”

I nodded my head in agreement and went to find our men.


Storm surprised me when he took my hand as we walked up the sidewalk to my parents’ back yard.

I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. Neither could my mother when she saw us.

“Abby! Thank you for bringing Storm. I really tried to not make this a big thing, but you know how it goes with this family.”

“Yeah sure, Mom,” I teased with my natural sarcasm.

I led Storm through the yard to my father’s tiki bar set up and let him pick out his beer. I had a hard seltzer and looked around the crowd.

Storm was going to meet the whole crew, including my grandparents, all of my aunts and uncles. Too many cousins, and even some neighbors.

“Storm!” Sky shouted from the other side of the yard, waving him over. He was with some of Dad’s firemen, of which Sky was one.

He tried to take my hand again, but Mom called out for me to help her with the salads.

He smiled and said, “Go ahead. I’ll be fine.”

He kissed my cheek and I tingled.

I sighed as I watched him walk away, and my grandmother said, “Girl, you’ve got it bad, don’t you?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Grandma.”

I gave her a raspberry Gloria Bunker would have been proud of instead of a goodbye and skipped away like a little girl.

“Okay, spill it,” Mom said.

“Spill what?” I demurred.

“You haven’t left that man’s side since the wedding. You even slept in his room.”

“Fully clothed, mind you,” I countered.

“By whose choice,” she volleyed back.

“I like him. Isn’t that enough?” I was irritated.

“Just be careful,” she said with a small smile. “He seems like a good guy, but we don’t know anything about him.”

“We know he’s gorgeous,” my Aunt Sara countered.

“He is that,” my sister agreed and we all laughed.

When I made it back to Storm, he was being grilled by Sky and a group of my family about his work.

My Aunt Jessica asked, “You’ve really never served on a boat?”

Her husband Sean said, “You seem big for the Navy. I figure you don’t fit on one.”

They all laughed, and Storm said, “They’re a tight squeeze, that’s for sure. My work is done mostly on land. Kind of a fly in and fly out thing.”

Ryan, a cousin by marriage asked, “What are you a SEAL?”

Storm shrugged and said, “I don’t like to get into specifically what I do. Some people think it’s bragging, and others don’t believe me. I’ll tell you this—I’m stationed in Coronado, California until next month.”

“Ooh, you’re a tease,” my cousin Hannah chided with a grin.

Ryan and Sean seemed to be doing the same thing on their phones and looked at Storm.

Storm nodded and said, “It’s true. Anyway, can I excuse myself for a beer? Anyone need one?”

“I’ll help,” I said and took his arm as we walked.

I asked, “What did they find when they googled?”

“The Naval base where I’m stationed is home to some SEAL teams.”

“Wow! You’re a SEAL? That’s dangerous.”

“I’m just a boy playing with expensive toys.”

“Don’t you have to be like the top of the top guys though?”

“There are plenty who are smarter and tougher. We just have different requirements that most don’t fit. Everyone in the Navy has an important role, and I’m just one of many.”

He kissed my cheek and added, “I’ve given that up though. As of next month, I’ll be an instructor for some of the Navy’s Damage Contolmen.”

“What are they?”

“Kinda like firemen, but there’s much more to it.”

“Oh, when Dad hears about that he’s gonna love you. He’s the Chief of the Fire Department here.”

“Well, it’s always good to get along with the parents,” he said with a wry smile and hugged into my side.

I smiled knowing they’re well on their way to loving him already.

“Is your post here permanent?” I asked, hoping for some stability.

“Well, it’s as close as I can get to a permanent placement. I hope to be here until I retire in a little over ten years but one never knows.”

“You’re retiring that young?”

“That’ll be 25 years for me. In the last couple of years, I’ve grown tired of service life. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved every minute of my time, it’s just I guess I’m looking forward to that white picket fence and 2.5 kids.”

“Ha! Your biological clock is ticking,” I teased.

He chuckled,” Yeah. Maybe so.”


“Well, you survived meeting your new family,” I said, grinning as he drove my car to my house.

“Honestly, when I crashed the wedding, I was just hoping to meet Sky and his wife. I had no idea what I was getting into.”

“Yeah, we’re a close-knit group.”

“I’m kind of confused about the extended family though. Who were Jessica and Sean, and Ryan and Hannah?”

I laughed and said, “Everyone gets confused. Jessica is my Aunt Sara’s sister. Aunt Sara is married to my Uncle Jesse, who is my mom’s brother, and Jessica is married to Sean.”

“Okay, that’s a mouthful,” he sighed. And Ryan and Hannah?”

“Aunt Sara’s dad owns the accounting firm where much of their family work. Hannah is his niece, and Ryan is her husband.”

“My God! I need a scorecard to keep up with your crazy family,” he said bewildered.

“Just wait until you hear about how Ryan’s parents know Hannah’s Aunt Jill and her Uncle Bill.”

“Do I want to hear it?”

I laughed and said, “It’s kinda hot in a kinky sort of way.”

He rolled his eyes and said, “Save that one for another day. I’m still trying to keep the immediate family sorted in my mind.”

I squeezed his hand and changed the subject, “Storm, I know what we’re doing is pretty fast and all. There’s just something about you that draws me in. I can’t explain it.”

“I know, I feel the same about you. Why don’t we slow down a bit? We can keep in touch as I wrap up in California and move here next month. When I come back, we can pick up and see if we’re in the same place.”

“Or a better one?” I asked shyly.

“Or a better one,” he agreed.

And that was what we did. He left me at my door with a smoldering kiss and went back to his hotel.


“Breaking news,” the blonde anchor said, cutting into my normal morning news show.

“There’s been an attack on the American Embassy in Baghdad. Based on preliminary reports, the embassy was manned with a skeleton crew, as it was late in the evening last night, but the Ambassador and his family were still present. We have no word if anyone has been injured or killed. Stay tuned...”

I clicked off the TV, grabbed my coffee and hurried to work, not interested in the sad news of the morning.

I looked at the clock in my car and saw it was 8:50. It was almost time for my daily call with Storm. He was two hours behind me in California.

We talked every morning for a few minutes, and most days in the evening for longer, sometimes even using facetime.

Our conversations were smooth and easy, generally about nothing at all, just getting to know each other. Other calls were deeper into our likes and dislikes, comedies or rom-coms, Cubs or White Sox, Marvel or DC – you know how it goes. He seemed eager to hear everything about me and had no problem listening if I just rambled on.

At 9:20 I pulled into my parking spot and never heard from him. I was worried, but not too much. He was in the Navy, and it’s entirely possible he had something to do.

Later that night, I tried to call Storm, but got no answer again. I didn’t think much of it, and I was exhausted, so I made a light dinner and went to bed early. The dream I had of Storm and I riding horses on a Spanish beach was lovely.

I woke up late and didn’t watch the news. I barely made it to work on time, but when I walked in I found a group of people gathered around the cubicle next to mine.

“What’s going on, guys?” I asked.

“They sent Navy SEALs in to get the Ambassador and his family out of the embassy in Baghdad. Apparently, the family got out safely, but some of our SEALs got hurt. They think one or two may have been killed.”

I collapsed onto my chair. It couldn’t have been Storm. He was on his way out. He only had weeks left. It couldn’t be him.

Tears fell, as I feverishly tried to reach him by phone, text, email, hell, if I’d have had one, I’d have sent a carrier pigeon with a note.

I called Sky to see if he knew anything.

“Hi, Abby, what’s up?” he asked in way too good of a mood.

“Have you seen the news? They think some SEALs were killed, and I can’t get ahold of Storm.”

“What?” he shouted. “I’ll call you back.”

“What’s going on, Abby,” Kevin my co-worker asked.

“My boyfriend, well, friend is a SEAL, and I can’t get ahold of him.”

I started crying again and my boss pulled me into her office.

“Take a break, Abby. He might be okay. You don’t even know he went on that mission.”

“I know, Jill. I just can’t stop worrying.”

I started sobbing, then my phone rang.

“Sky? Anything?”

“Nothing, Abby. Nothing at all. I tried to get an officer on the phone, but they basically laughed me off the line. They have more important things to worry about, I guess.”

“He’s your brother. That’s bullshit!” I spat.

My boss waved at me to get my attention. She mouthed the words, “Go home.”

“Sky, I’m coming over. Are you off today?”

“Yeah, but I’m at your parents’ house with Mara.”

“I’m on my way.”

I ran out of the office and as I waited for the elevator, I realized I’d left my purse and had to go back.

“Any updates?” I asked Kevin. They’d all started their workday.

“Nothing. You know how the news is. Speculation and rumor until they get something definitive.”

“Yeah, useless as usual.”


Sky had on a news channel, which had constant coverage and were showing cell phone recordings of the raid on the embassy. There wasn’t any footage of the rescue operation, so it was useless. The chyron on the screen said, ‘2 SEALs feared dead in rescue operation.’

He paced around the room while Dad watched and scanned his phone for anything he could find. Mom kept Mara busy in the kitchen making cookies from scratch.

I hugged Sky and said, “I’m sure he didn’t go on that mission. Wouldn’t he have let us know?”

“I don’t know,” he said with a frown. “I don’t know how any of it works, that might be classified.”

“I found something on Twitter,” Dad shouted.

We rushed over and looked at his phone. A cell phone video showed a helicopter and several civilians and men in tactical gear running towards it. One of the military men ran with a child in his arms, and you could see him fall as he neared the craft.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.