Special Friday Nights - Cover

Special Friday Nights

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2000 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Friday nights are for family time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

It was Friday-night and as usual we sat in the living-room in front of the TV the whole family. Alice, my wife thirty-three, Denis, my son fourteen, Belinda, my daughter almost thirteen and me, Aaron. We had done so every Friday since we got married, whatever happened during the week and week-end, Friday-afternoon was almost sacred. The only time when we could be together without any pressing social functions.

"Dad," Belinda said in a begging tone.

"Yes honey."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

I feared the worst. It seemed that my daughter always turned to me when it was something she wanted, or a question that was so delicate to answer that I had to let my wife answer it and I can't for my life understand why she keeps asking me. I almost never know the answers to her questions.

"It's... sort of... private," she hesitated.

"Oh come on. We're all family..."

"Oh... Yes... OK. It's about sex..."

Now I was on homeground. If anything I considered myself as an expert in this subject. I had been a virgin when I first met Alice and so had she. Of course we met the first day in school, but we had been virgins when we started to go steady as well, we were both thirteen, almost fourteen at the time and we had lost our virginity's on my eighteenth birthday but before that I had read every sex-manual there was at the library and knew everything, in theory, but I soon found out that all my studying had been a good thing. I didn't have to fumble to much to find Alice's clitoris and I knew that I shouldn't be to ruff when I touched it and so on.

"Don't they teach you about that at school?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course they do. How to re-pro-duce. But sex is more that re-pro-duc-tion," she almost spelled the word out.

"Yes indeed it is."

"I mean if it was just the re-pro-duc-tion thing we wouldn't have to fall in love, would we. Or get married."

"No. Sex is an act of love as well, almost the ultimate act of love. But that's besides the point I think. Do you want to know about love? Reproduction is the correct way to say it, by the way."

"No. There was a word in an article I read that I don't understand."

"Oh, what word was that?"

"Er-ero-geni-i-ous zone?"

I saw from the corner of my eye how my wife turned to look at me, I bet she was curious about my answer.

"An erogenous zone is a place were you like to be touched, caressed or kissed." I thought I handled that one well.

"Oh. And were is that?"

"Hmm, it's different for different people."

"Like?"

"Well, the ears are sensitive to be sucked on. The neck to be kissed. The shoulders to be caressed. And of course a woman's breasts are sensitive," at this I could almost hear my sons ears flap out. "The stomach can be sensitive as well as the navel, the butt, thighs, knees, toes. I think the whole body is an erogenous zone. Touched, caressed or kissed by the right person."

"But there has to be just one, I mean the most er-erogenous one, isn't there?"

"Well, hm, yes I think so. I don't know."

"Where's yours?"

"I... hm... that's... hm... I don't know."

I could hear my wife giggle at this.

"Why don't *you* tell her about yours. She is after all a girl and it would be more helpful to her if she knew your."

"All right, I will."

"Well?!"

She glanced over at our son who now was all ears and showed it without any embarrassment.

"It's my... it's my... it's the inside of my thighs!" she finally blurted out.

"Oh," I heard my son sigh.

"Oh. How?" Belinda asked.

"What do you mean, how?"

"How do you want to be touched there?"

"Well, it's different, no, not different, almost all the time I love a light touch of your father's fingers just trailing their way up to..." she abruptly stopped, knowing that she was going to have to be a little too intimate.

"To?" Belinda wouldn't let it go.

"You know."

"No I don't. If I knew I wouldn't have to ask, would I."

"No, I guess not."

"Sooo?"

"Oh, OK. To my... my puss."

"Puss?" of course my son had to ask.

"My privets."

"You call your privates for puss?" Denis again.

"No!"

"What do you call it then?"

"I don't know. Nothing."

"What do you tell dad if you want him to touch you on your erogenous zone, then?" Belinda pursued the matter further.

"Pussy! Now I think..."

"I think you're doing just fine!" I had to half-laugh at my wife's obvious embarrassment.

"Why don't *you* tell them about your sensitive spot then?"

"Oh! Yes. It's... just under the - it's my crotch!"

"Now, that wasn't that difficult, was it?" my wife teased me, or did she dare me?

"Why don't you tell us which is the best way of getting an orgasm?"

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes. You started it! Don't you want your children to have the full knowledge of sex before they start having it and maybe makes a mess of it?"

Alice thought about that one for a while.

"OK. Well, I've found that the easiest way for me to have an orgasm is when your dad lets me be on top!"

"On top?" Denis asked not understanding a word.

"Yes. You know. On top."

"N-no, I don't. Do you?" he turned to his little sister.

She just shook her head.

"Well when we, how should I put it, have intercourse, you know what intercourse is?"

"Yes. It's when you fuck!" Denis almost choked when he heard his own words.

"Yes. Well lets call it that then. When your dad and I fuck, hm, I love to be on top of him so I can... grind my clitoris on his pubic bone."

"Clitoris?"

Again both children seemed to be at loss.

"Don't you know anything? I thought you said that they taught you that at school."

"I never went to the sex-ed class, remember. I had the mumps."

"Oh, yes. I remember. The... The clitoris is the most sensitive part of a woman, it's almost as a little... cock," my wife had the decency to blush a little when she said that, not that I really thought she was embarrassed, it was more likely that she started to get aroused! I was in for a hot night in the sack if this continued!

"So it's... it's just where a... my... our... Where our cocks are?" Denis looked over at me when he said this.

"Well, more or less."

"Do I have one too?" Belinda asked.

"Of course you do darling. Haven't you felt it when you masturbate?"

"Masturbate?"

"Oh. Well your probably too young for that. How about you Denis? Do you masturbate?"

My son turned beet-red at this.

"N-n-nooo?!" he protested - admitted.

"What is this masturbating thing?" Belinda asked.

"It's when you get yourself an orgasm," I proudly added my knowledge of the subject to my children.

"Oh, that!" Belinda blushed too as she realized that she had given herself away.

"Oh, you both does it. Good, than I don't have to go into that."

"But... but I don't have a clitoris!" Belinda said a little sad.

"Of course you do, darling. All women have one. It's only that it varies in size. Some have a very small one, one that hardly is noticeable, but it's there all right."

"Were?"

"Just on the top of your pussy."

"But... but I've looked! With a mirror," my daughter shot a look at my son and me when she said this, but continued, determined to get to the bottom of this. "There's nothing there!"

"OK. Come over here and I'll show you were it is. No better yet. You get undressed and your brother may see it too he has to know these things too you know."

"Mom!" both our kids protested.

"Ok. I know what we do. Let's all get naked, that way no one will be embarrassed. Agreed?"

The kids looked at each other and I looked at my wife but she looked almost normal, but she avoided my eyes while she stood and shed her clothes first of all.

"See, it's nothing!" she said reassuringly.

I glanced over at my wife when she again sat down. I didn't have to look for long though, I was intimately, very intimately familiar with her body, from the perky little tits, the slightly bulging stomach, sloping down to her blond haired pussy, the thin, rather small pussy-lips that hardly covered the entrance to her pussy and the little mole in the crevice between the outer and inner lips on the right side.

Hesitantly the kids got undressed while I shed my clothes just as fast as Alice had the only difference was that my cock was a little ticker than normal, yes it's was getting hard at the thought that I would see my little daughter naked for the first time in many years!

Both the kids were blushing when they finally stood naked in front of each other and us, but neither would had to worry if they knew were the other was looking.

My son was looking at his mother while my daughter was looking at me just as curiously as I looked at her!

What I saw made my mouth water! A slender body, rather tall for her age, hips that started to curve the tiniest shade over her pussy were the hair was starting to grow, a deep cleft split her pussy in two thick rolls without any visible lips hanging out of it but a fat little bulge rose over her abdomen, two little cones on her chest with two pink nipples so light that they hardly was any different in color than her skin.

At the same time we looked over at Denis and my wife. Saw his cock stick straight out and his mother's eyes glued to his cock! It was not as long as mine, neither was it as thick but it was a well developed equipment that he had. While I looked at him I saw him look at my now half-stiff cock for a while before he turned his eyes yo his little sister and his cock lurched when he saw her, as I, for the first time since they were little kids.

"C-clitoris, mom. Remember?"

"Oh, yes. Come her darling, you to, Denis. I think it's better that I do this, first, I don't want to expose you to much in front of your brother, yet."

My wife sat down on the couch opened her legs rather wide, gave me a look as if she asked my permission to continue and I gave her a little smile when she opened up her pussy and exposed herself to her children in a way that she only had presented herself to me before. No other human, male or female besides me, had seen what her children now saw! My wife's, their mother's, open cunt!

"See here!" she said and stroked her finger over her clit which bulged out in a thick, wart-like, shape. "This is my clitoris. And if you look closely you'll see that you has one too," she added to Belinda.

"C-can I feel it. I mean so I know how it feels when I'm looking for it?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.