Orgy Family-Style - Cover

Orgy Family-Style

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She was very uptight old maid until she got to know her brother's family a little better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Maggie Rider finished combing her long, red hair and stood back from the mirror. Not bad for an old bag, she thought. She examined her throat. No one would guess she had a son Bob's age. She didn't look a day over forty and she knew it.

Pam had left for work. Maggie had just showered and dropped the towel on the floor. Poor Pam. So shy and withdrawn. Only able to attract a jerk like Chuck. Poor child.

Still naked, her generous tits spilling down, Maggie dabbed perfume between her thighs and over her thick bush. Even though she pretended to mourn her dead husband she didn't really miss him. She had more men than she knew what to do with.

Except that today she had no plans and she was horny. Pity, she thought, pausing for a moment in front of the mirror.

Slowly, she turned around and gazed at her ass. It was a bit big and not as high as it once had been. But her waist was small and her belly flat. Well, almost flat. And her tits didn't sag much. Judy's sagged more.

She knew her daughter-in-law hated her. She didn't care. Bob adored her. Men loved their mothers no matter what. Judy could go fuck herself.

My body is stiff irresistible, she thought, rummaging in the drawer for a pair of black bikinis and a matching bra. Then, on an impulse, she tossed them onto a chair and climbed back into bed.

She pressed her fingers against her pussy. She moaned softly as the pressure began on her clit. The little organ began stiffening immediately. What I wouldn't do for a good cock right about now, she thought.

Too bad Roger's away. Mmmmmm, that feels good. A cock would feel better, but a finger's better than nothing.

She moved her finger in a circular motion around her clit. Her pussy became wetter. Some of her friends complained of dry- cunt, but not Maggie. She was as wet as a young girl. Well, almost as wet.

Now her nipples began tingling and swelling. She touched one. Just when she needed a man there was no one around. She pulled her nipples. She was a horny broad, there was no doubt about that.

Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Pam, she thought as she fingered herself. Maybe I ought to encourage her to get out more.

As she fingered her cunt and toyed with her tits, she thought about her daughter with a rush of guilt. Did Pam think she was a hypocrite? Did the whole family think she was strange?

She thought about her son and felt a wild pulsation in her cunt. She wondered if Bob was a good fuck. He and Judy had been married so long their sex life was probably rotten. Poor guy. He had to scrounge around for cooze just because he was married to a little bitch. If I could only get my hands on him for an hour I'd show him what a real woman is.

She took one nipple in her fingers and twisted it around. Her clit throbbed with need. She thought maybe she was competing with her daughter-in-law for her son's affections. If it was true, she didn't care. The hell with it.

After one minor orgasm she jumped off the bed and slipped into her bikinis and bra. Her bra was lacy and low-cut. Her tits bulged out. Any normal man who caught a glimpse of her cleavage would get a hard-on.

Wrapping herself in a silk robe, she went downstairs to the kitchen for coffee. Pam had left some warming on the stove. She poured a cup, thought with a surge of guilt about her daughter, and glanced out the window.

Just then the doorbell rang. My, I wonder who that is? she thought, going to the door.

When she gazed out the window, she saw it was Bob. Then she remembered she'd asked him to stop by and fix the drain in her sink.

"Hello, darling," she trilled. "You've come to fix my plumbing, haven't you?"

Bob kissed her dutifully and stepped inside. Actually he had come over to discuss Pam, but when he caught sight of his mother's outfit he flushed like a teenager.

"Yes, but I want to talk to you too, Ma," he said. He tried averting his eyes. "Jesus, Ma, why don't you go put something on?"

Maggie blushed prettily and pulled her robe more tightly around her. Her tits still spilled over and she gave up.

"Don't make me feel shy, darling," she said. "I'm your mother. You used to suck these milkers and don't you forget it."

She handed him the tool kit. He grinned as he took it from her hand. Maggie sipped her coffee as he went to work on the sink.

"You're pretty distracting, Ma," he said, one eye on the sink and the other on her tits.

"Oh, go on," she giggled, but when her robe fell away from her knee and showed her thigh she didn't adjust it.

Bob had always found his mother sexy. He knew she fucked a lot of men, but he never considered her as a possible sex partner. But today she was coming on to him. He was certain of that. And if she was selling, why shouldn't he buy.

Maggie felt a familiar throbbing between her legs as she gazed at Bob's muscles as he worked. She forgot he was her son, her flesh and blood. She pretended he was a handyman who'd come to fix the sink. A rugged, hard-cocked man who would relieve the itch in her pussy.

"You're not really embarrassed to see me like this, are you, Son?" she said.

"Ma, for a broad your age you're sure built."

"Have you ever had any fantasies about me, hon? Like when you and Judy are... you know... in bed?"

He seemed to be thinking. "Not as I can remember." Maggie frowned. "But when I was a kid I was dying to get into your pants," he said quickly.

The redhead brightened visibly. "Oh, all boys feel that way about their mothers. I'm just an old woman. Who'd be interested in a hag like me?" As she spoke she swung her foot back and forth, opening her robe further.

"You may be getting up there, but you know you're a damn good-looking woman," he said. Finished with the sink, he straightened up and sat down next to her. "Got some more of that?"

She poured him some coffee and sat back down. "Thanks, hon. It makes me feel good to know there's still a man around who thinks I'm attractive."

"But, Ma, you've got lots of boyfriends."

Her lips became two straight crimson lines. "If you're referring to my gentlemen friends, be assured we simply play cards together." She pursed her lips and brought her knees together.

"Hey, Ma, are you trying to tell me--"

Maggie giggled. "Ssshhh. Let's not talk about silly stuff. Let's talk about pleasant things." Her heart pounded harder than it had in years. She felt warm all over and her juices flowed. If only he would... but that was too much to ask.

Bob realized she was embarrassed. "Hey, Ma, whatever you say." He glanced around. "Got anything to go with this mud?"

Maggie rose up and began fixing him breakfast. "Pam makes horrible coffee and Judy sends you out without breakfast. It's a good thing you've got a mother who loves you."

Bob reached over and took her wrist. He kissed the back of her hand and proceeded to eat. "You're my favorite girl, Ma, and you always will be."

Maggie pulled her chair closer to his and placed his free hand on her knee. Parting her thighs, she watched him shovel food into his mouth.

Without thinking, she moved a hand between her legs and began stroking herself. When Bob noticed, his jaw dropped.

"What are you doing, Ma?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.