Orgy Family-Style - Cover

Orgy Family-Style

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She was very uptight old maid until she got to know her brother's family a little better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam remained confused. Bob seemed distant after their lovemaking. She told Chuck not to phone, said she needed time to think. She gave up all plans for finding her own apartment. Maggie criticized everything she tried to do and the blonde became more depressed than ever.

One day she decided she had to talk to Bob again. If he was angry at her, she wanted to talk about it. If he felt guilty because they'd committed incest, she wanted a chance to convince him that what they did was good and beautiful.

When she arrived next door, Judy greeted her warmly with a kiss. "I'm so glad to see you," Judy said. "Come on in and let's talk. We have the house to ourselves."

Ever since the night Judy stole into Jimmy's room and sucked the boy off she'd been eager for more sexual adventures. She still wanted to fuck Jimmy, but the opportunity hadn't arisen. The boy had no inkling of what happened to him that night, but once or twice she thought she saw him blushing when she kissed him.

Now the two women sat down in the den and began chatting. Pam deliberately kept the conversation centered around clothes and hairstyles. Judy waited for a break in the conversation and changed the subject.

"Bob tells me he encouraged you to find your own place."

Pam reddened, remembering the night the conversation took place. "Well, yes, but Mother really needs me."

"Bullshit," Judy said calmly. "You really should find a good man and get married."

"Chuck wants to marry me."

"Chuck's a bore and you know it."

"Is... Bob coming home soon?" Pam said in a small voice.

Judy looked suspicious. "No, he's playing poker. Why? Don't you want to talk to me?"

"It's not that. It's just that... I don't know..."

"Listen, Pam I think what you need is a good fuck." The brunette grinned crookedly as she gazed at her sister-in-law.

"Oh, Lord, you never used to talk like that."

Judy moved closer, planting a kiss on Pam's cheek. "Maybe I need a good fuck too."

"Well, I guess I'll go and when Bob comes home you can have your good... uh... fuck."

Judy laughed throatily, drawing Pam into her arms and kissing her on the lips. "What's the matter? Am I making you nervous?"

In truth the blood pounded in Pam's ears. Amazing as it seemed, she had a feeling that Judy was flirting with her. "Of course not," she said.

Judy had been joking, but after kissing her sister-in-law on the lips she realized she was getting turned-on. I'm no lesbo, she thought, but it might be a kick to try it once.

"Well, you're making me nervous," Judy said, holding Pam's hand and kissing her full on the lips again.

This time her mouth was open. Pam froze when she felt Judy's tongue in her mouth and she quickly expelled it.

"Don't," Pam said. "What are you doing?"

"Don't push me away," Judy said. "Just because we're both women doesn't mean we can't make each other feel good."

Pam was torn between her need for sex and her fear of the unknown. It was true she was afraid to let another woman kiss her, but it felt good. Something deep inside her wanted it. She had a yearning to have Judy's lips and tongue and body to blend with hers.

She realized suddenly that Judy wore no bra. She felt her tits under her blouse and the stiffness of her nipples. "I'm scared," Pam whispered.

"So am I," Judy said, peppering her face with kisses.

"I don't think I can do this..."

"Sure you can."

Judy hadn't planned it, but now that it was happening the idea of lady-love excited her to the core. And it was a good way to get even with her mother-in-law. Judy hated Maggie. She thought Maggie was a hypocrite and ruining Pam's life.

"It would drive your mother crazy," she hissed in Pam's ear.

That was all Pam needed to hear. "I know," she said, grabbing Judy and kissing her back.

Judy retained control and soon Pam was like a whimpering child as the two women kissed and caressed and clung together. Judy stroked Pam's cheeks and long blonde hair and kissed her eyelids.

"I've never done it either and I'll probably never do it again, but I want you," Judy said.

Pam opened her mouth to answer, but Judy kissed her deeply instead and Pam's words were cut off in a blaze of passion.

The blonde parted her lips and plunged her tongue into Judy's wide-open mouth. She tasted her warm breath and her saliva and it was good. Excitement raced through her as their tongues dueled. Both women trembled with excitement.

Judy moaned deep in her throat. "My life hasn't been a bed of roses you know. Your brother is no angel."

Pam thought about what Bob had said about other women. "Well, you've been married a long time," she said lamely.

Judy suctioned Pam's tongue into her mouth.

"Let's just say I need more fucking than he's willing to give me."

"You won't tell about this, will you?" Pam said.

Judy laced her fingers in Pam's silken hair. "No way," she said. "Listen, who am I to talk?"

They kissed again, tongues meeting and teeth clicking. "You never did this before?" Pam murmured.

Judy shook her head. "No, never, but I've been married so long, I've missed a lot of things."

"Have you ever..." Pam shook her head. "No, it's none of my business..."

"You're right, it's not," Judy said, nibbling her lips, bruising them deliciously.

Suddenly they were stretched out on the sofa, the same sofa Pam had lain on with Bob. It was strangely erotic to be kissing Bob's wife and feeling the heat from her body.

Now I just have the boys and Penny to fuck around with, Pam thought with a giggle. Oh, God, what am I thinking?

Judy smoothed Pam's hair back as they continued french- kissing. Kissing another woman was so different from kissing a man. Pam's lips were so soft and tender and her body was so pliable and round. She had no beard on her chin and no thick muscles on her arms. And her tits. Those round mounds of lowliness. How good it will taste to have one of those tits in my mouth.

Pam bit Judy's tongue, bringing her back to reality. "Ouch," Judy giggled. "Take it easy... mmmmmmm, I thought you'd never ask. You're touching my tits... wow, that's okay..."

Judy quickly touched Pam's tits, rubbing her nipples through her clothes and blowing into her ear.

"You have lovely boobs," Judy breathed. "I've always admired them."

"Yours are lovely too."

"Why don't you take your bra off?"

"Oh... okay..." Pam said hesitantly.

Both women sat up and glanced at each other. They burst out laughing.

"You look like you've been through the wars," Judy said.

Pam tried fixing her hair. "You should talk. Your lipstick's all smeared."

Judy touched her mouth. "I guess we're just two horny women."

"I guess so."

Both bosoms heaved. "Should we get into bed?" Judy said.

"I guess so."

In the bedroom they sat down on the bed. Pam averted her eyes, but Judy took her into her arms. "Come on, let's have a good time," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.