Orgy Family-Style - Cover

Orgy Family-Style

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She was very uptight old maid until she got to know her brother's family a little better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Bob opened the door a crack and saw his wife in bed with their youngest son. Billy spit his mother's tit out, sprang up and fell to the floor.

"Dad!"

"Don't get in a sweat, Son," Bob said as he closed the door behind him.

Judy giggled as she helped the teenager back into the bed. "Dad's not mad," she murmured. "It was his idea."

Billy looked perplexed. He hid his face in his mother's breast. She motioned to Bob to sit down while she comforted the teenager.

"She's a good fuck, isn't she, boy?" Bob said.

"Jesus!" Billy muttered against Judy's chest.

"Bob, don't," Judy whispered.

"Fuck that," Bob said, rising up and undressing. Billy's jaw dropped when Bob took Judy into his arms. "Let's show the kid how it's done in the big time."

Bob kissed her, his cock poking her belly as his tongue shot into her mouth. She had suspected that Bob would join them. Now that they were together she was both excited and scared.

"It was her idea." the teenager whined.

"Don't explain, boy. Your mother and I know the score."

Billy huddled under the covers. His eyes darted all around, as if looking for a way to escape. At the same time he appeared fascinated by the sight of his naked parents out in front of him.

"I'm going to fuck your mother now," Bob said. "And I want you to watch."

"Honest, Dad?" the boy said, visibly brightening.

"Get on your hands and knees babe and I'll come in from behind." He gazed at his son. "And you watch, you hear? You might learn a thing or two from your old man."

Actually Bob was delighted to be performing for his son. He thought sex was to be enjoyed and not hidden away in the dark. He was enjoying himself immensely and knew that Judy was too.

Now Judy crouched on her hands and knees, her legs apart and her eyes on Billy. "Are you watching, baby?" she said.

"Yeah, Mom, I'm watching--"

Billy stared as his father positioned himself behind his mother. Holding her hips, Bob pressed his prick against her ass.

"Are you gonna stick it in her ass?" the teenager asked.

"Maybe," Bob said, guiding his prick into his wife's snatch.

"Oh, God, you're in," Judy hiccuped.

Billy's hands were soaked with perspiration. He jerked off as he watched. When his mother motioned for him to move over, he understood what she had in mind. Perspiring heavily, he wriggled around until his prick was inches from her face.

Judy took hold of his prick, but threw her head back when Bob entered her twat. "I love when you do that, darling," she said.

His cock split her in two. He left it inside her a moment without moving and reached underneath to squeeze her tits.

"That's your kid's cock over there," he said.

"I know. Isn't it crazy?"

Bob began stroking and she used her well-oiled cunt-muscles to caress his prick. The beginnings of an orgasm began to invade her. She salivated and briefly lapped her tongue over Billy's upthrust cock.

Her pussy creamed and wet down Bob's dick. His balls whipped her ass as he soared into her. As close as she was to coming, the presence of Billy inhibited her.

Bending over her back, Bob tried to help by rubbing her clit while he fucked her. She was wildly turned-on. How could she tell him their son's presence was making her uncomfortable?

Now Bob fucked her harder and faster. He thought she wanted and needed harder reaming. The bed shook as his strokes became frenzied. Her pussy was sore, but still she didn't come.

But Bob did, and his jism filled her pussy as his cock pulsated inside her. She fell forward, capturing Billy's cock in her mouth and biting down on the tip.

As she nursed on Billy's cock, Bob's jism dribbled down her thighs and wet the sheet. She was about to settle down and mouth- fuck the boy to orgasm, but Bob had other ideas and he pulled her away from the teenager.

"Why'd you do that, Dad?" Billy whined.

"Here she is, Son. Fuck her good. Your mother needs lots of fucking."

Judy burst out laughing. "You two," she giggled.

She lay on her side with her legs apart. Billy lay down facing her. He moved his prick into her slit, rubbing the moist tip up and down.

"Can I stick it in your ass?" the boy said, his eyes glittering with excitement.

"I guess so," Judy said.

"Do it, boy," Bob said.

Judy rolled onto her hands and knees, stuck her ass in the air and waited. In a moment Billy's cock poked her asshole, but it wasn't wet enough and it wouldn't go in.

"Spit on it," Bob said, and the teenager spit on her asshole. He rubbed the saliva around her bung, thrust a finger inside and opened her up.

"Yes, fuck me," Judy moaned.

"I am, Mom," the boy grunted as he forced his cockhead inside her.

The pain made her shriek, but she knew the worst of it was over. "More," she moaned. "Give me all of your cock."

His eyes on his mother's profile, Billy thrust his hips forward and sent the rest of his prick inside her bowels. She shuddered violently, but seemed to enjoy it.

With strong arms, Billy lifted his mother up by her tits until her back was arched. Then he began thrusting in and out.

Judy felt weak with passion. Bob was jerking off as he watched. She wondered if all families were so crazy and then decided it didn't matter. Crazy families were happy families. She was certainly happier than she'd been in years.

Still gripping her tits, Billy stroked in and out of his mother's bung. She grunted with pleasure each time his balls banged against her pussy.

Suddenly Bob's cock bobbed in front of her face. She opened her jaws and he pushed it deep inside her mouth.

She tasted her husband's essence while her son banged her from behind. She wished Jimmy was with them, but maybe some other time.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Billy's cock began pulsating wildly inside her asshole. He groaned softly and fell forward when he came.

She loved the come-enema and she came too when his spurting cock spasmed inside her. She slid the ring of her lips up and down Bob's fuckpole while she convulsed again and again.

"Oh, darlings, I love it," she yelled.

"So do we," Bob and his grinning son said in unison.


"I'm hungry," Judy said.

Bob chuckled. "I know that look. When you say you're hungry, your eyes say you're horny too."

The couple were in bed watching television. Judy hugged his arm and kissed his cheek. "This time I really am hungry. Let's go downstairs and have a snack."

"Okay, okay, you won't give me any peace until you get what you want."

Down in the kitchen, Judy put out plates of cheese and crackers and soft drinks. As they ate they chatted and soon the conversation turned to sex.

"Our sex life has really gotten better," Bob said.

"Speaking of sex, I wouldn't mind a little piece right about now."

"Here in the kitchen?"

"Why not? You've done it before."

"Yeah, but that was in the morning when the kids were in school."

She opened her legs and showed him her gash. She lewdly fingered herself as she rolled her eyes. "I think the boys have seen everything there is to see."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.