Seducing With Orgasms - Cover

Seducing With Orgasms

Copyright© 2000 by John Demille

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Looking for a way to have sex, a nerd set his sight on his sister and hatches a devious plan to have her...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

I woke up early in the morning. I felt relaxed. I've never been more relaxed in my life. I think getting laid for the very first time ever, had something to do with it. I lay in bed just enjoying the silence. I kept replaying yesterday afternoon's events. I could see quite vividly my sister's nipples as they swayed over my face as she went up and down on me.

I wanted to do it again yesterday, but mom's arrival sent us scrambling for our clothes and Tracy to her room.

I could hardly wait for our next time.

I got up and took my shower and prepared to go to school. Coming into the kitchen, found my mom preparing breakfast. She had placed two glasses of orange juice for me and Tracy on the counter. I stood, as usual, on the other side of the counter away from mom and started drinking my juice.

Couple of minutes later Tracy came into the kitchen for her breakfast. She came to stand next to me behind the counter. She smelled like morning flowers on a spring day.

Instant hard on!

I could see her all naked again. She looked at me with a look I've never seen on her face before. It was a soft look, with a soft smile.

Standing next to me she came closer and closer until her shoulder was touching mine. I was startled by the feel of her left hand squeezing my butt. I choked on my juice, and coughed some out of my nose. She just laughed.

I recovered and gave her a surprised look. She winked at me.

Not to be outdone, I held my glass with my left hand and reached down to her butt with my right. She was not startled. She seemed expecting it and just moved her butt left and right to show her consent.

Encouraged by that and wanting to get her back, I fondled her ass and moved my hand gradually higher and higher until it reached the top of her shorts. She was wearing cotton shorts again with an elastic waist. I quickly moved my fingers under the waistband and over her panties, caressing her hard cheeks. All the while I was trying to keep the pretense of just drinking my juice, so that mom would not get suspicious of anything.

Tracy only wiggled her ass more, moved her feet apart and arched her back slightly to allow better access to her sensitive area and proving that she was enjoying it tremendously. Taking it a step further I insinuated my fingers quickly under her panties and between her cheeks, making her choke on her juice this time.

It was hard to keep a straight face towards my mom when I was playing with my sister's ass, but that only added to my excitement. I didn't let go when she was coughing, instead I took the opportunity to move my hand lower between her cheeks until I felt the crinkly skin around her back door. At the first touch of her asshole with my fingers, she gasped and her back arched a little more.

Turning my head towards her, I found her looking at me with wide eyes that kept pointing to mom, who was on the other side of the counter looking after breakfast for us, as if to warn me to stop what I'm doing for fear of being caught. All the while her ass never stopped moving as if she were looking for better contact with my fingers. Taking the hint from her body instead of her face, I moved my fingers around her hole, massaging it lightly. I could feel goose bumps forming on her skin under the palm of my hand.

"Do you have anything special at school today?" Came the voice of mom out of nowhere, almost startling me.

"Huh?" I looked back at her to find her still looking away and just making conversation.

"I said anything special at school today for you two?"

"Not me." I said, "Same boring thing."

"Yeah, me too." Said Tracy.

Some conversation we were keeping up. I don't know about Tracy, but I couldn't think straight. I think it has something to do with all the blood draining from my head and going to my other head. I had an erection so hard I could use it as a hammer.

At my mother's question my hand had retreated a little bit, but I regained control of my nerves and moved down again.

This time I kept going lower until I reached the back of her pussy. I dipped the tip of my middle finger in there and was surprised at the lubrication already present. I looked back at Tracy's face, her eyes were droopy and her mouth was half open. She was very aroused; her breath was short and shallow. If I kept it up much longer, she would no doubt have an orgasm right then and there. She had totally lost control to her body. I was tempted to take her all the way, but I knew that if I did I would be taking a huge chance in front of mom considering how loud Tracy got.

I decided to stop. As a last thing I just moved my hand more towards her front, rubbing her outer lips in the process. They were smooth! I advanced my hand a little more, I could detect nothing but smooth skin. She shaved everything!

Looking back towards her face I found a knowing smile on her lips as if pleased by my surprise. It was a surprise, a pleasant one indeed. I couldn't wait to see it in person this afternoon. Reluctantly, I pressed the flat of my hand lightly on her lips and dragged it back over her pussy and between her ass cheeks, making her gasp in the process.

I pulled my hand free, and it came out glistening with her copious juices. She was looking at me as I brought my hand to my nose and inhaled deeply. Her smell was so strong I felt my head turn, and I shuddered feeling my cock throb wildly in my pants. She smiled at that, bumped my hip with hers and then ran the top of her foot along my calf.

We finished breakfast and went to school as usual.

All day at school, my mind was replaying the morning's event and imagining what we would do when we go back home. Needless to say, I didn't learn a thing that day.

As usual, I came home before Tracy and went to my room to prepare. Although sex with Tracy was a sure thing, I wanted to look and smell my best for her.

I took a quick shower, shaved the few hairs sticking out of my chin and barely showing on my upper lip. A dash of men's cologne and I was ready.

I went to my room and laid on my bed waiting. Fifteen minutes later I heard footsteps rushing up the stairs and a moment later my door opened, and Tracy exploded into my room. Before realizing what was going on, I felt the air being expelled from my lungs by the weight of my sister landing on top of me, and I felt her wet lips all over my face and then on my lips.

To say the least, I never expected that from her. I was overwhelmed. She was kissing me with passion I never experienced before. Not that I had experienced much of anything before. She was like a hungry animal.

Before letting things get out of my control, I quickly moved my hands and grabbed her around the waist and spun us quickly around so that I was on top. Grabbing her wrists, I pinned her arms above her head and kissed her deeply.

"I've been waiting for this all day; I had to masturbate once in the bathroom thinking about when I come home and find you here. I'm so wet my panties are soaking." She said in a rush when I moved my mouth from her lips to her cheek and then her ear.

"Me too, I didn't hear a thing any of the teachers were saying. All I could think about was you, and how you're going to smell, how your skin will feel under my fingers. And about what I'm going to do to you." I whispered in her ear.

"Hmmm, do to me? What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to ravish you. I'm going to lick you all over. I'm going to make you come continuously until you beg me to stop. I'm going to fuck you until I can get it up no more."

"I would like that. You can do anything you want, I'm sure I will like whatever you do."

I started moving lower on her body, planting kisses along the way. I reached her left breast and started kissing it through her thin T-shirt and her bra. I bit her erect nipple a little and she moaned.

I didn't want to take it slow, I was horny and I needed relief. I released her shirt from her shorts and pulled it quickly over her head pulling her off the bed a little. Grabbing her shorts, she lifted her hips off the bed, I pulled them down and off. Then I grabbed her panties by the edge and again pulled them quickly off, while she was undoing her bra.

Tracy layed in front of me totally naked, wearing only a seductive smile on her face that told me that she was as anxious as I to get things going.

I jumped off the bed and started taking my clothes off at record speed. I even fell once when one of my feet failed to clear my pants, and I ended up sideways on the floor to the sound of Tracy's giggling. I stood up and jumped on the bed, landing between Tracy's thighs and ready to do the nasty thing.

Grabbing my cock to guide it to her hole, I heard a car door slam downstairs. Holy shit, one of our parents was home, early.

Jumping off the bed again, I rushed to the window and sure enough mom's car was in the driveway and I saw the back of her head right under me, going into the house.

"Hurry, mom's home, go to your room before she comes upstairs."

"Shit shit shit..."

Tracy got up and was looking for her clothes.

"No time, just go, I'll hide your clothes and you put something else on."

She ran through the hallway and into her room naked, just as I heard mom start to ascend the stairs. I went back to my room and threw my T-shirt on and pants without any underwear. Almost got my skin caught in the zipper.

"Kids, I'm home."

I opened my door and peeked out, "Is there something wrong? How come you're home early?"

"The company's server went down, and they sent us home."

"Cool, day off for you."

"More like afternoon off, but I can't complain, at least it's paid leave."

"Ok."

I turned to go back to my room.

"What are you kids doing this afternoon? I have nothing to do, and I thought we could do something."

"Uh, I don't know. I have some homework to do and then nothing."

"What about Tracy? Where is she?"

"I don't know. Probably in her room. Hey Trace, you in there? Mom is here."

We heard "What?" from behind the closed door, before it opened and Tracy stuck her head out.

"Hey mom, you're home early! What's up?"

"Nothing, just the computer is down at work and they sent us home. Do you feel like doing something today? It's a shame to waste this beautiful afternoon. How about a movie or something?"

"Yeah sure, we could go to a matinée. We haven't done that in a while."

"I'll get ready, give me ten minutes." And with that she went back to her room and mom went down stairs.

Whew! that was a close one.

On the way to the movies, there was tension in the air. We were trying to act as normal as possible, but we were as nervous as hell, although I doubt mom would have suspected anything, after all who would think that their kids are having sex together.

At the movies however was a different thing. I sat in the middle between mom and Tracy. We carried a conversation as long as the lights were on right before the movie started.

Once the lights were dimmed and the movie began, right away I felt a hand creeping on my right leg; I almost jumped out of my skin.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked mom.

"Umm, nothing I just dropped something down my shirt."

Turning towards Tracy I whispered, "What do you think you're doing? Mom is in the next seat. Are you crazy?"

Her answer was to giggle at me.

"I just can't keep my hands off you." She whispered back.

"You're asking for trouble with mom so near. What if she saw you?"

"Would you two stop talking, the movie started already."

With that we stopped talking, however, my sister's hand didn't move from my thigh. In fact, she started inching it higher little by little. I had to do something.

Trying to get back at her, I moved my right hand under her arm and put it right on her left thigh, right above her knee. She was wearing a skirt, and my hand touched skin. If she was going to play this game then sure as hell I will.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.