Passionate Family - Cover

Passionate Family

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He was returned to his biological mother to find a very loving family waiting for him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Billy was sitting on Lisa's bed, and looking hungrily at the "vee" of her pussy, outlined clearly by her brief tight shorts. He could tell she had no panties on, because of the smooth, unbroken curve of her buttocks when she walked. He thought he caught a glimpse of a wisp of blonde pubic hair, and it excited him. Strange, he thought, how exciting a woman's body can be-- even with clothes on!

"Brace yourself for a goodie, lover-boy!" Lisa said mysteriously, her brown eyes sparkling and her freckled face breaking into a wide smile.

"Tonight--if you play it right, you're going to have a chance to do something I know you've wanted for a long time!" She was enjoying the puzzlement and anticipation she saw mirrored on his eager, boyish face. "You're going to have a chance to fuck Mother!" She smiled lustfully at her brother. "Our beautiful, sexy mother... tonight!"

Billy flushed red and squirmed about at the thought, feeling his prick begin to grow hard at the very thought. Lisa babbled on: "Don't look so shocked. She'll enjoy it as much as you will. She's been hot for your cock for a long time. I can tell."

Billy's mind went to the day she had spanked him and he had shot cum all over her gown and leg, and she had ordered him out of the room. He wondered if Lisa really knew what she was talking about. She had been getting some pretty wild ideas of late, and Billy wondered if she didn't dream up half the stuff she passed on to him as truths.

"And besides, the way it will work, she won't even know that it's your cock inside her, and then she won't want to stop. You'll see!"

Billy's brain was dancing at the thought, but he couldn't see how he could trick his mother into letting him fuck her. Another of Lisa's wild ideas! He watched her as she fidgeted about, rubbing her thighs together, and he knew that she was getting hot at the thought. If she wanted to be fucked, he wondered, why didn't she just say so, or take off her clothes.

He hadn't seen his mother all day. She had taken both breakfast and lunch in her bedroom, saying she felt a bit ill.

Billy was grateful. He hadn't been able to meet her gaze since he and Lisa had watched Ray fuck her in the ass, and then the spanking she had given him had deflated his confidence completely. She'd made him feel like a wicked little boy... like Ma Baylor had made him feel when she caught him playing with his cock.

And yet, Lisa was telling him this incredible tale. How could it possibly be true, even though he had dreamed about it and pretended he was fucking her, while he was actually fucking Lisa.

"Tonight..." Billy said warily.

Lisa nodded, beaming at him. "Yes... at last it's going to happen, " she said almost as if she had been waiting for this moment as eagerly as he had. But Lisa was not going to explain the details to him. She was wet between her legs, and she could stand it no longer. She had to be fucked now! She flung herself on her brother, tumbling him backward on her bed, flattening her body against his and moving her hips so that her pelvis ground against his already hardening cock.

"We've got to do it, Billy! You can practice for tonight. I want to have sex so bad... so very bad!"

Billy wasn't much below her level of arousal and he put his hands around her tight-cheeked buttocks, pulling her closer to him and moving his own body in unison with hers.

"I'll show you something new." Lisa exploded in excitement. "Something we haven't done before, but I know it's something that Mother will love! I know she will! Any female would!"

His interest was piqued, but Billy still wanted to know more about the upcoming evening. "First, tell me..." he began, but she interrupted by standing up and peeling off her clothes quickly. As she stood gloriously naked before him, Billy's whole body surrendered to his desire for her. He could see her nipples were taut with passion, and as he looked at her soft blonde pubic triangle, he saw moisture shining on the lips of her cunt! He knew that they would be soon engaged in a tempest of lust, for he couldn't resist her enchanting body, and the gentle, then wild ways she made sexual love. He adored her, he knew... sometimes, more than his mother, it seemed.

He lay back and let her take his clothes off. And as her hot hands began to rove over his eager teenage body, and her lips caressed the most touchy spots, Billy forgot all about his mother and the promise of fucking her that night, and went off into a lewd sexual wonderland that was every bit as wonderful as his sister had promised.


Laura had been pretending to be ill. She needed the entire day to think about what she had agreed to let Ray arrange for her. The thought of a strange man entering her cunt with his cock was half-alarming, and yet there was a sharp thrill every time she tried to envision how it would feel.

She had tried to read. She had even perused some of the lurid passages in a sexy novel that she had bought but never read, trying to imagine that she was the sluttish heroine who took on every male that came near her in an insatiable lust for total sexual fulfillment. It was degrading, she decided, what Ray had planned. Why had she ever agreed? How could he love her and ask her to submit to the lovemaking of another man? Maybe he was losing his mind... or perhaps it was she who was becoming mentally disturbed.

All the wild sex that she had engaged in with him--could it be affecting her mind? And then that terrible scene with Billy in the dressing room.

As she tried to imagine what sort of person Ray was going to have come to her, a strange thrill of lust took hold of her. How would it feel to have her hot cunt stuffed with the hard thick cock of another man? It was a shameful idea, yet it couldn't be wrong! Her own husband had arranged it, and she knew in her heart that Ray loved her truly and deeply.

But the most mystifying thing was that she had agreed, and now was even looking forward to the meeting with a stranger, for sex!

She got out of bed often, pacing, looking at her face and her body in the huge mirror. She could not believe that it was Laura Moore she was looking at. She was a different person--a wanton, lustful whore! She got back into bed and held the blindfold that Ray had given her, handling it with distaste. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was less than five minutes until her stranger-lover was to appear. She was trembling as she tied the wide black band across her eyes. She still wondered if she could go through with it, as she lay back on the pillows on top of the covers, and tried to relax.

Ray had made her promise that she would lie there, naked, with her legs spread open in lewd preparation. He told her that she would not be disappointed, but in fact, would be deliciously delighted at the lover he had chosen for her. She felt weak as she spread her legs wide, and yet her heart was pounding in anticipation and lust! She wondered how Ray could have had such a deep insight into her desires, when she had not even known they were there?

It seemed an eternity that she lay there, legs spread wide, her body bare and lovely, her soft, cream skin glowing in the gentle lamplight. She lay there so long that she began to wonder if something had gone wrong with Ray's plans. Maybe the man had backed out at the last minute. She found herself hoping first that he had, then an instant later, that he hadn't! She fell into a half-doze, and the soft night breeze flowed over her body like a cooling bath as she put all thoughts from her mind and sank deeper into sleep.


Billy and Lisa crept noiselessly down the hall approaching their mother's room. It had been past midnight when Lisa had knocked on his door, and motioned him to join her in the hall. He was trembling, in spite of the fact that he had been convinced by Lisa that afternoon that everything was going to work out wonderfully.

He was naked, but had a bathrobe thrown loosely about his body, and as Lisa turned the knob of their mother's door and they tiptoed in, Billy could hardly control his breathing. It was as if he were reliving a recurring dream.

He gasped as he looked into the softly lit room and saw his mother lying naked on the bed! Her legs were opened wide, revealing the damp, pinkish folds of flesh hidden beneath the wisps of her dark pussy hair, and Billy's cock began to dance and jerk wildly beneath his robe at the sight. Laura Moore was a vision of brown and cream, and she seemed to be napping. Billy couldn't take his eyes from the soft dark triangle of her exposed pussy, so near, so vulnerable and exciting! Something seemed to take over his whole being. There was nothing in the whole world for him but this beautiful woman's body. He stood frozen, his breath hissing softly, his mouth open, his eyes wide and staring at the open cunt he had dreamed of invading for so long.

Lisa looked at her thirteen year old brother, placing her finger to her lips to signal silence. She took his hand and they moved closer to the bed until they stood beside it, looking down at their sleeping mother. Lisa squeezed his hand and whispered, "Isn't she the most magnificent thing you've ever seen?" Billy could only gulp and nod his head.

"Go ahead, " Lisa whispered, "do what I showed you this afternoon. She needs you and wants you. Be gentle until she really gets wild... then... do whatever you want to her!"

She gave him a little nudge and he moved hesitantly closer to the bed. His knees were quaking as he climbed up onto the bed and knelt in between his mother's widespread legs. The heady female smell of her acted like a spur to his senses, and he was in a trance-like state, hardly aware of what he was doing or even who he was, mesmerized by the sight and smell of his mother's desirable, Venus-like body! He looked at her blindfolded face and felt a sudden urge to run, but the warm honey-scent of her pussy held him captive. He couldn't leave now, not even if his life depended on it.

Feeling Lisa prodding him in the back, Billy placed his hands gently on the soft white flesh of her inner thighs, spreading them with his thumbs. Then his face went down to the enticing nest of his mother's pussy! A dizziness took hold of him as he began to lick softly at the enticing flesh-folds inside the lips of his mother's cunt. He could taste her sweetness, and his tongue played with the bud of clitoral flesh that his sister had taught him was the very vortex of a woman's sexual responsiveness.

The sudden moist contact sent a violent thrill racing over Laura's body as she came partially awake. She cried out in surprise, forgetting for a second the strange arrangement she had agreed to be part of. Then she fell back with a sigh of resignation as she felt the stranger's lips pressing eagerly into her cuntal opening, the tongue playing teasingly with her clitoris.

The scent was doing strange things to Billy. He felt surges of desire that seemed to take control of his being. It was heavenly, like something wonderful he had known long ago, but couldn't recall. He licked slowly and as he felt his mother's pussy open eagerly to him, he grew bolder. He dug his tongue in deeper, searching for the inner folds of tissue that tasted so tantalizingly pleasant, sucking a mouthful of her pussy into his mouth, then letting his teeth gently rake the flesh as he released it and continued to probe her pussy with his tongue.

He never wanted to stop. This was his total fulfillment, to know that he was bringing such deep pleasure to the woman he adored. His heart was full and his whole body seemed new and alive, as if this were what he was born to do! He was utterly lost in her pussy, and he never wanted to leave it.

Laura's legs began to tremble, then her buttocks undulated slowly, as her original hesitation gave way to the soothing, yet exciting ministrations of the mouth of her lover on her cunt. She was being pussy-licked by someone she didn't even know! It sent a lustful thrill over her body, and she moved to allow her lover more access to her warmly throbbing cunt. Her hands sought out the head of her unknown lover, and pushed his mouth even deeper up between her quivering legs. She could feel his soft, smooth hair running through her fingers as he licked wildly at her now flaming cunt. She began to twist about to allow him to reach every tiny crevice, and she moaned lewdly at first, then began to whisper encouragement to him.

"Oh that's so good so good there... ah, right there... faster... faster, lover!" She held his head firmly when he struck a particularly pleasureful spot, and Billy licked and sucked wildly, using his teeth, lips and tongue to provide her with the greatest pleasure he was capable of. He thought his heart would hammer itself from his body, so great was his excitement at tongue-fucking his own mother.

He buried his face as deep into the flesh of her cunt as he could, wallowing in the lewd feel, taste and smell of her passion- seared pussy. He wished he could stay there forever. And his mother was moaning and loving it... everything he was doing to her! She kept stroking his head and saying unintelligible things. Finally, she began to use endearments, almost cooing to him as he continued to lave her steaming cunt with his tongue.

He was her slave, giving her all the pleasure she deserved, and he wanted to be her slave for the rest of his life. He wanted to hear her cries of pleasure, always. He sucked on her desire- swollen clitoris, flicking it with his tongue, using his teeth, until she cried out, "Oh, God... ohhhhh..." Her cunt felt completely removed from her body, as if it were all there were to her... one wide, throbbing, wonderfully satisfied cunt!

Billy's head bobbed up and down and rolled from side to side, like that of a nuzzling animal, and he became slowly more savage, sucking the loose folds of flesh into his mouth and nibbling at them almost cruelly, driving Laura half wild with his mad lust. Grunting and groaning, he gasped for breath as he continued to attack her yielding pussy. It was so good... he couldn't find words to describe how marvelous his body felt. His cock was jerking about beneath him, rock-hard and throbbing, rubbing maddeningly against the bedclothes. He knew that he couldn't last much longer. He had to put it into this heavenly slit, or he would burst!

Laura seemed like a woman possessed. Her cunt felt greedy, as though it could never be satisfied. Ray was so right about her. She did need this. It was a wondrous release that seemed to cleanse and renew her. She was at a feverish pitch of passion as this unknown man's agile tongue flicked unceasingly at the raw nub of flesh, and her legs clamped around his head as she drew him still closer to her hungry cunt!

Billy was so lost in his mother's pussy that he had completely forgotten his sister, nor was he aware that his stepfather had entered the room.

Ray stood quietly, watching the lovemaking scene with obvious pleasure. He was stark naked in preparation for the family orgy he'd planned, and now his cock stood out stiff and erect as he watched Laura's obvious enjoyment of her son's lewd tonguing. Lisa stood nearby, breathing loudly, as her hands fondled her own breasts. Ray stepped up to the bed and matter-of-factly straddled his wife's writhing body, slowly and deliberately placing his blood-swollen cock to her moaning lips!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.