Passionate Family - Cover

Passionate Family

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He was returned to his biological mother to find a very loving family waiting for him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Laura Moore stood before her full-length dressing-table mirror, examining her body in the glass. She still had a youthfully good-looking figure, she was convinced, but the surprising thing to her was the depths of sexual pleasure she had been able to enjoy using this body as Ray asked her to.

She blushed suddenly at the remembrance of how much she had enjoyed anal sex the day before with her husband. To think that she had been so reluctant now seemed silly. She had determined to trust Ray in all forms of sex play or intercourse that he chose. He was a master at bringing her to her peak performance and in the doing, giving her the ultimate in sensual pleasure...

Laura thought she heard a noise from her dressing room, and she cast a quick glance that way. Just guilt, she decided, and she picked up a brush and began stroking her dark hair. She watched the way her breasts undulated with each upward movement of her arms, and the way the muscles of her stomach rippled. She was an exciting woman! She was pleased with her body and with her marriage. Ray was so wonderful, and it was all working out so well with Billy.

She frowned suddenly as she thought of her thirteen year old son. Yes, for the most part, he was obviously happy, but there were times when she couldn't fathom what was going on in his mind. At breakfast this morning, for instance, he had looked at her with an enigmatic smile that told her he loved her, yet hid something else. His eyes had seemed hot and somewhat troubled as he had let them rove over her body, encased in a somewhat flimsy gown and robe. It was almost the same sort of look that Ray gave her, she thought with some trepidation.

And he looked so much like his father at times... Laura made an impatient gesture with the hairbrush. She shouldn't be thinking of Billy's father. He had deserted her... given her only misery and slavery...

Unknown to Laura, the object of her troubled thoughts was now observing her. From his vantage point in the dressing room, Billy was watching every tiny movement of his mother's exciting body. He watched her breasts rise and fall with her brushing, wishing that he could take one of them in his mouth, to tease and torment the nipple and feel the resilient flesh give beneath his touch. He liked the way she looked at herself in the mirror. He loved her dark curly hair and the lust-inciting curve of her buttocks and shapely thighs. In the mirror, he could see the reflection of her darkly mysterious cuntal "vee" and the curl-shaded slit that was her cunt! His cock was jerking madly, growing harder every moment, and a new thrill had come to him at the daring of what he was doing. He was supposed to be out shopping with his sister and stepfather, but he had begged off at the last moment, pretending illness, and had sneaked back into the house without his mother's knowing it.

He knew what he had to do, and there was no choice, after what he had seen here the day before. He was amazed at his own nerve, but he felt he could not control himself. It was as if some great magnet were drawing him to watch his naked mother!

He was trembling slightly, as if anticipating a great event, though he didn't know what it might be. The sight of this beautiful woman was shredding his willpower. She had been his dream for so long... so terribly long... and now, she stood naked before him, allowing him to feast his eyes and soul on all her intimate parts!

Laura began to hum softly, and to Billy, she sounded like an angel. His eyes bulged as if to take in even more of her incredible loveliness, and without realizing it, he said in a full, gasping voice, "Oh, Mother!"

Laura turned instantly to face the dressing room curtain, her eyes wide, her mouth open. She had heard her son's voice, and she wasn't sure if her mind were playing tricks on her. She laid the brush down and ran to the curtains, pulling them open with a jerk. There, cowering helplessly in the dimness, was her son!

"What on earth... !" Laura gasped.

Billy was in his jockey shorts on the floor, and with a shock, she became aware that his cock was erect and throbbing under the thin material and that his eyes were fastened upon her breasts, in spite of his obvious fear! She quickly grabbed her negligee from a nearby chair and threw it on, but it did little to hide her womanly features. Instead, to her aroused son's eyes, it added mystery to the allure of her beautifully shaped body.

"Billy..." Laura gasped. "What are you doing here?"

She pulled him out of the area and into the light of the bedroom. He felt ashamed and helpless. The worst had happened. He was evil, and now, he would get the punishment he so richly deserved. Suddenly, he began to cry.

Laura sat on the chair before her dressing table, holding Billy before her.

"I'm so bad... so sinful..." he sobbed.

She was in a state of bewilderment. He couldn't have done this deliberately. He must have come into the room to tell her something, then became frightened and hid! Her heart went out to him, but she realized she had to be firm. He could have stumbled in and found her and Ray at an awkward and embarrassing moment. She had to put a stop to it... to show him that even in their loving household, there were rules he had to obey.

She picked up the silver-handled hairbrush and said, "Billy... turn around..." He was pretty grownup to be spanked, but Laura knew she had to do something.

Billy closed his eyes under her menacing stare of displeasure. And another thing was bothering him--the woman scent of his mother's body, the closeness to her... it was driving him wild with desire.

He wanted to run and keep running forever, but his mother held him fast. The warm, personal smell of her was playing havoc with his emotions. She was pulling him closer. God--what was she doing?

Laura bent her son over her knees and pulled down his underpants. He was big, and it was awkward, but he surrendered to her and made it easier. She looked at his bare white buttocks, feeling the rigidness of his aroused penis pressing into her thigh, where it had emerged boldly through the opening of his shorts. The brush made a hissing sound as it sailed through the air and smacked his buttocks sharply!

"Aaahhh... !" Billy cried out. He felt another blow strike, and still others, but he wasn't really aware of the stinging pain in his buttocks. Each time she raised the brush and delivered a blow, his cock pushed more hotly into the soft flesh of her legs, now rock-hard and throbbing insistently.

A curious mixture of emotions was wracking his teenage body. He cried out, "No! Mother--no!" But he didn't really want her to stop. There was too much pleasure in what she was doing.

Laura, too, was experiencing some strange emotions. She was justifying the spanking by telling herself it was for her son's own good, but she realized that she was getting a strange thrill from it... and that a great part of that thrill was sexual! She felt closer to Billy than she ever had before! It was almost a man-woman closeness, rather than that of a mother and son! She continued on with more blows.

Billy had stopped crying out now, and he groaned with pleasure as the brush inflicted pain and pleasure to his body. The excitement was too much. He felt he would faint, and at the same time, he could feel his sperm boiling inside his loins. He knew he would cum in a moment, and he did not want to face the awful embarrassment he would feel. But he couldn't stop his cock from pushing eagerly against her flesh, and as the sharp back of the brush bit into his buttocks, he lost control completely, and he felt spurts of semen shooting from his cock onto his mother's leg!

The world seemed to be ending. He was evil--rotten.

Laura stopped suddenly as she felt the warm wetness oozing on her thigh. She flushed scarlet as she realized that her son had cum, and that she had been responsible.

"Get up!" Laura screamed. Billy scrambled to his feet, his face red as he glanced down at the messy front of his shorts, now wet with semen.

Full realization dawned on Laura's face as she eyed the cum- soaked shorts and the wet spots on her own thin gown and leg.

"My God!" she said apprehensively. "What have I done?" She began to tremble. "Go to your room!" she spluttered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.