Passionate Family - Cover

Passionate Family

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He was returned to his biological mother to find a very loving family waiting for him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Billy sat in the cool back seat of the fine car, not too close to his sister, yet close enough to smell the wonderful scent of her body that he recalled so vividly from the night before. He felt at ease with Lisa now, and in a vague way, superior. It was as if he were suddenly the older brother... the man in command, and he smiled to himself as he looked at his mother, seated beside Ray in the front. Laura's shiny dark hair was piled high on her head, giving her a youthful look, and Billy felt a glow of pride as he looked at the two women in his life. Both were beautiful, exciting and desirable. And he was now a man... an equal. He was no longer an awkward little boy who had to play with his cock in the secrecy of his bedroom. He had fulfilled his manhood, and now he even felt a kind of camaraderie for Ray, his stepfather.

They were headed for the private club that Ray had joined. It was an exclusive place that was composed of people with interests similar to those of the Moore family. His mother had prepared a delicious picnic lunch that rested in a large hamper on the floor of the back seat. It was a wonderful day... a wonderful world! Dreams were coming true at a pace that dizzied Billy... and yet, inside him, there was still a vague emptiness... a hunger that he couldn't fathom... an undefinable need that hadn't been fulfilled.

Ray was a well-built man, and he was careful to keep his body in tip-top shape--thus, the club. It offered all the recreational facilities he and his new family liked best, and which were good for their physical well-being. He was proud of his family, and even Billy seemed closer this morning--as if he had grown up overnight and accepted his role in the family.

When they reached the club's lake, Billy was a bit disappointed. He had anticipated a large crowd of merry people, but the place was almost deserted. The visible ones were far up the lake shore, and he couldn't even tell if they were men or women.

Laura Moore noticed her teenaged son's drooping mouth and asked what was wrong.

He shrugged and muttered, "I guess I expected a lot of people to be here."

Laura put her arms about him and hugged him. "We're all we need, Billy, darling. I'd much rather be with you than anyone in the whole world."

"I didn't mean that..." Billy said, frustrated. "I mean... well, so would I rather be with you." He was experiencing a strangely familiar sensation. He was getting sexually excited as he felt the warm contours of his mother's body pressed against him.

"Look!" Lisa called, pointing to the small tent Ray had already erected on the grass. He was busily making it secure, and he hollered gaily, "Our home away from home!"

"Come on, Lisa, " Laura said happily, "let's change into our swimsuits." She turned to Billy and said, "Did you wear your swim trunks under your pants?"

Ray was stripping down to his own swim trunks to reveal a strong, muscular torso. Billy's heart sank as he saw his stepfather's impressive physique, but Lisa's mouth took on a sly smile and she squeezed her brother's hand meaningfully. "Wait until you see, Billy..." He wanted to ask her what she meant, but she ran into the tent and the flap was dropped.

Ray came over to Billy and complimented him on his youthful but wiry body. "Keep in shape, Billy. That's important." Billy had never seen a man as well built as his new dad, and his pleasure at Ray's approval of him was obvious.

"Race you out to the big raft!" Ray challenged.

Suddenly feeling an inch tall again, Billy blurted out, "I can't swim."

"No problem, " Ray said confidently. "Time you learned. I'll have you in the Olympics inside a week!" His grin was contagious, and Billy smiled back at him, feeling a strange confidence in this husky, masculine man.

He went into the water with Ray at his side, and by the time his sister and mother emerged from the tent, he was already learning the simple crawl stroke and the scissor kick, under Ray's expert guidance.

"Let's join the girls for a rest. We'll come back in for lesson two later. You did just fine, Billy. Just fine!" The praise sent Billy's spirits soaring. He was learning to like Ray Moore more and more with each passing hour.

As he waded out of the water, Billy's eyes opened wide. His mother and Lisa were wearing the briefest bathing suits he had ever seen! He gulped, unable to tear his eyes away from his mother's lovely, shapely... and, yes... sexy body! Her figure was as youthful as Lisa's, though her breasts were fuller, and her pubic mound a bit more prominent. Billy tried to envision her body completely naked, and he did not find it too difficult. She was an out-sized version of her fair-haired daughter... but even more alluring and more beautiful in a dark and handsome way.

"What a pair of beautiful women!" Ray said devilishly.

"I feel positively wicked, " Laura protested without much fervor.

"Wait until I take you to Europe, Laura, " Ray said with a grin. "Lots of the beaches, they don't wear a thing!"

"Ray!" Laura said chidingly.

"A beautiful body is nothing to be ashamed of, " Ray said soberly. "God gave us our bodies. We should take care of them and be good to them, and... we should share them with others."

He was deadly serious. During the conversation, Billy's eyes had not left his mother's near-naked body. After last night, he knew how she would look without that bathing suit. The bikini was low-cut, black, and thin enough to show the pucker of her nipples and the soft round outline of her pussy. As she pirouetted on the shore, he saw the glorious curve of her buttocks and just a faint flash of dark pubic hair as her long legs moved.

He felt dirty again--evil. But he remembered what Ray had said. His mother had every right to be proud of that beautiful body--all of it! He wondered if what he was feeling for her was love, or... desire! There was nothing wrong in loving a person totally, Lisa had said, and he had begun to believe it because he wanted to believe it. He envisioned himself making love to his mother as he had to Lisa the night before, and his head spun at the thought.

He lay down on one of the blankets, sunning himself, while Lisa and his mother took a dip and Ray took a walk along the lake's edge. As he observed the deep tan that covered most of Ray's body, Billy determined that he would spend many hours in the sun, browning to the healthy color his stepfather had attained. He felt pale and thin compared to Ray, but he had the comforting knowledge in his heart that he too was a man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.