Wild Family Party - Cover

Wild Family Party

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The family is gathered for the first time in a long time and they throw a wild party.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Come with me, Son. I've got something real nice for you." Janice took Larry's hand and dragged him away from the tall brunette with whom he was talking. "And it can't wait another minute."

The big blonde had been trying to keep track of her son all evening, not wanting him to have any more encounters such as the one he had earlier with the widow from across the street. But she had found it impossible to host the party and spy on her son at the same time.

Every time she'd serve a drink or mingle with her guests she would lose sight of him and then have to worry for fear he'd fallen into the clutches of another horny woman. So when she found him, after a lengthy search, in a dark hallway with the brunette, Janice decided that enough was enough. She wasn't going to be worried to death, anymore. She was going to do what she should have done a long time ago, and she was going to do it right now, with the party in full swing, not after the party as she had planned.

"We're going to fuck, Son. And don't be surprised. I know that you've been dying to fuck me. Well, I want to fuck you too, Son."

"You do, Mom? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't know how to tell you before. But now, I've got no choice but to come right out with it. Hell, I don't want you fucking any more mother substitutes. I want you to fuck the real thing--me."

"Sure thing, Mom. I can't wait to get inside your panties. Where will we fuck, your bed or mine?"

"Neither, your dad might catch us in the act if we go upstairs, and we sure as hell don't want him butting in, do we? No, we'll use the study, and we'll lock the door behind us."

"Whatever you say, Mom. Just lead the way."

Within minutes they had locked themselves in the study and tossed their clothes on top of the desk. Janice stood before her son and praised his young athletic body and his long fat cock. Then, reaching high, she stretched happily, sensuously, in the warm air and showed her son her many curves.

"Wow, Mom! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Can I fuck you right now?"

"Patience, Son, patience. I want to perform for you. Just stand there and watch for a while." Then, with a laugh, she threw herself to the floor and rolled onto her belly, with the soft carpet beneath her.

Janice writhed seductively, opening and closing her thighs again and again, as her passions mounted, her pussy throbbed.

Janice jutted her shapely ass upwards and showed her ass-crack to her son. Then she began moving her ass in circles and rubbing the plump mounds with both hands. She felt sexy, wonderful, as she spread her ass-cheeks and let her son gaze upon her shit-bung.

With her face resting upon the soft carpet and with her ass high in the air and spread wide, Janice next plunged her middle finger deep into her shit-hole. She worked her finger in and out of her asshole, with slow rhythmic thrusts. Her knuckles stretched her shit-bung wide, while her fingernail scratched her shit-hole walls. She sighed and gasped repeatedly as she made herself feel damned good.

Wet sucking noises emanated from her asshole. Hearing them, turned her on, excited her, made her want to fuck herself even harder and faster.

She moved her finger hurriedly, plunging it in all the way, withdrawing it halfway, and plunging it in all the way again. Her asshole squished louder, and heat waves shot through her shit-tunnel and made her jerk her ass ecstatically. She moaned and groaned as the pleasure mounted.

Janice moved her round ass this way and that--moved her finger in and out of her shitter. She soon realized that she was churning her shit-juices into a soupy froth. Her ass-crack even got frothy.

Her shitter popped and squished lewdly as her plunging digit disappeared again and again. It seemed as if she were turning her asshole inside out. She wondered if Larry was getting a good look at her pink shitter. No doubt, he was.

She could have fucked herself all night. Warm blissful heat swept through her guts and made her whole body tingle. Her shit-hole throbbed from the intense friction, but it was a pleasant throbbing. She licked her lips and pumped her asshole as the warmth became overwhelming.

Yes, she could have fucked her ass all night. But she had other things she wanted to do as well.

Naughty things.

Wicked things.

Things only her son and she would ever know about.

So Janice plucked out her finger and rolled over, digging her ass into the carpet and carelessly spreading her long legs so her son could look at her cunt.

"What do you think, have I got a nice pussy or what? Are you ready to drive that huge cock of yours deep into my tight cunt? Well, be patient, Son, and you'll get the chance."

Janice kept her thighs open as she reached up with both hands and began to fondle her tits. She ran her fingers up and down the firm young slopes, caressing her soft tit-meat. She pinched her cherry-like nipples as hard as she dared, until both tits swelled up and began to throb. She was already moaning by the time she squeezed both tits in her fists and flattened them.

Larry knelt beside her to get a closer look.

Heat waves soared through Janice's big tits and warmed her whole upper body. She smiled dreamily as she looked through the tangled strands of her hair into her son's eyes.

Her tits throbbed in her fists and burned her frail palms. She tugged at the twin mounds of swollen flesh and stretched them out toward her son's mouth. She let him have a quick lick before she began bouncing them up and down.

Her big tits shook and rocked heavily as she bounced them on her fingertips.

Her cunt was swollen and red, and its hot throbbing demanded her full attention. She reached down with one hand and covered her puffy cunt-lips then began massaging the tender fuck-meat. Ripples of bliss swept up into her loins. She whimpered unashamedly, for the feeling was out of this world.

So her pussy would be in full view of her son, Janice shifted about on the carpet and then drew her knees back to her shoulders. Then she uttered a childish giggle when a warm draft kissed her inner thighs. But no draft could cool her pussy now.

She moved her fingers diligently, kneading her cunt-mound like a doughball. She pressed her cunt-lips together, spread them apart, and pressed them together again. She repeatedly flashed her cunt at her son.

Fortunately for Janice, the erotic position she was now in allowed her an open view of her son's huge prick. The fucker hung down, long and heavy, from between the boy's thighs and proved quite a temptation for the horny mother. She lifted her head and tried to lick the cock but couldn't quite reach it. So, instead, she raised her free hand and grabbed hold of the fucker.

Boy, what a cock!

Her son's cock, at last!

With a sly grin, Janice tightened her grip on the boy's cock and began to beat off the fucker. She moved her hand quickly from the boy's nuts to his cock-head and back to his nuts, again and again, while welcoming every drop of jizz that fell down onto her tits and belly. Her fist was nearly a blur as it raced up and down the mighty cock-shaft. She could see her son's cock growing and growing before her eyes.

Meanwhile, Janice writhed seductively beside the boy, her ass digging deeper into the thick carpet. Her cunt-lips and inner thighs now glistened with creamy cunt-juice. Her fuck-meat throbbed hotter than ever. She wanted to come as quickly as possible, and she wanted her son to come too, all over her belly.

To this end, Janice worked two fingers into her cunt-crack and began jolting her raw fuck-meat. Spasms raced through her fuck-hole and made her cry out. Her clit swelled up and began to throb. She bucked her ass repeatedly, thankful that the carpet was thick enough to protect her from injury.

She moaned. Spit dribbled down her chin. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

Larry lowered his head for an even closer look at his mother's hot pussy. And Janice continued to sweep her cock-holding fist up and down the boy's thick cock-shaft. She massaged his cock-meat expertly, covering every inch. She jolted his prick and rattled his balls in her determined effort to bring the boy off.

"How does it feel, Larry? Are you enjoying the hand-job?" She spoke excitedly, out of breath. Her son was too out of breath to even answer.

Her fingers disappeared, knuckles-deep, inside her tight pussy. Then she began working them around and around, frantically. So great was her passion that she cried out repeatedly, reared up on her heels, and thrust her pussy right into her son's face, as if not wanting the boy to miss anything.

Almost at once, his hot breath began turning her on as much as her deeply buried fingers. She thrust her pussy right up against his mouth then began twisting and turning her two sopping-wet fingers. When he began licking her fingers and her inner thighs and her cunt-lips, she thought she was going to die from an overdose of ecstasy.

Larry's tongue burned her cunt-lips, while her two fingers churned her cunt-juices. She rode a wave of blissful spasms. Her whole body, but for her shoulders and heels, was high in the air, straining and writhing. And like a bitch in heat, she just couldn't get fucked enough.

As her fingers got wetter, Janice began moving her raised hips in wider and wider circles, offering more and more pussy-meat to her son, until his lips dripped with pussy-juice. And while she did that, she continued to work her hand up and down the boy's big prick, jerking the fucker this way and that, as if trying to stretch his cock long enough so she could reach it with her mouth.

But Larry's prick just wouldn't stretch that far, so Janice continued to use her hand. She pumped her son's cock to a full erection and found the fucker almost too hot to handle. She also kept writhing and twisting and fucking herself with two fingers. And Larry licked her pussy whenever he could. So it was no wonder that her pussy turned red and began throbbing like never before.

She moaned, working two hands at once. "I'm going to come. I can feel it."

Her cunt-juices swirled. Soon she was shaking uncontrollably as spasms rolled through her body. She knew her orgasm was near.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, shaking her head. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Janice's cunt spilled forth a steady stream of hot fuck-juice that soaked her fingers and the rest of her hand. She bucked again and again, groaning the whole while, and creamed her son's tongue as well. She stayed in the air for several seconds as orgasmic spasms swept through her shapely body. Then she collapsed in a sweaty heap beside her son.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.