Beast Feast Sister - Cover

Beast Feast Sister

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She aquired a new craving for animals and there was only one person to help her, her brother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tony humped, shoving his iron-hard prick up toward Karen's flooded fuckhole. His cockhead slid against the inside of her thigh as it lunged toward the target--and then his balls erupted before he made contact!

Tony gasped and jerked violently.

His fuckjuice came rushing up his cockshaft and spurted from his pisshole in a creamy cascade. The steaming hot slime skimmed up the inside of Karen's sleek thigh and splashed into her crotch. Tony gave a strangled cry, a combination of shame and relief, of frustration and satiation combined. Karen had played with his cock and balls too long and too expertly, and now his meatrack was going off all by itself, out of control. He humped again, frantically, and a second thick stream hosed from his cockhead. His prick jerked upwards as his jism shot out, and the creamy geyser sprayed into her cunt bush and slid on up her belly.

"Oh! Ohhhh!" Karen wailed, thrilled to see that steaming fuckjuice jet from his cockhead, yet dismayed that it was coming outside of her pussy.

Tony hovered over her, shaking with spasms as he humped the void between her thighs. His cock jutted in and out and his balls swung back and forth like the clappers of a meaty bell. He wasn't even touching her leg now. His cock was simply emptying itself in the air, the creamy deluge splashing into her crotch and onto her belly.

A thick squirt shot up and flowed into Karen's deep cleavage. Another spurt splashed her nipples and skimmed on up into the hollow of her throat.

Karen churned and thrashed and squirmed under him as he hosed her with his slime. The stuff was so hot and thick that it felt like lava as it splashed on her cunt bush and splattered on her grinding belly. She thought the fiery stuff might scald her flesh.

Tony was gasping and jerking like a marionette on a broken string as load after load burst from his cockhead. Karen cried out in desperation, wanting his cock in her, yearning for some of that steaming slime to spurt into her fuckhole. She reached down and parted her pussy lips wider with her fingers, opening her hairy slot so that his next foaming jism jet splashed on the inner folds, running in slippery ribbons into her own seeping cunt juice.

Tony groaned as a last shot flew from his piss-hole and hosed her throbbing fuck button.

He stopped jerking and knelt there, panting heavily, a baleful look on his face.

"I fucking hope you can come more than once!" Karen cried angrily.

But Tony hung his head in shame!

Premature ejaculation had always been Tony's problem--combined with the fact that he always shot so much jism out on his first effort that it took hours before his balls could fill up with another load. Tony never had much trouble scoring with a woman--not the first time. But his conquests seldom came back for more, finding it too frustrating. Even when he managed to sink his cock into a girl, he usually creamed on the first couple of strokes and was finished.

He twisted around and slumped back on the couch, embarrassed and contrite.

"Oh, no!" Karen wailed.

Tony's cock was shrinking!

His massive prick stood upright for a moment, tantalizingly long and stiff, the purple knob looming up as high as his breast bone. But then the huge rod trembled and started to dip down. His cockhead shrank and the stalk slowly bent from a rod into a bow. His big balls had deflated into wrinkled, hairy, drained bags. His cock sank lower, gave one hopeful twitch, and then began to draw back into his groin.

Even soft and drained, his cock was an impressive sight, and Karen gazed at him wistfully, feeling so frustrated she was ready to burst into tears.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Karen was not about to give up without a fight. She slid down from the couch and knelt on the floor in front of him. Her dark head leaned over his loins and her long black hair swept in an inky curtain over his shrunken cock and depleted balls. Her tongue shot out and she began to lap at his cockhead. He groaned. Her tongue slid all over the soft, rubbery slab. She whimpered and moaned. She licked up and down his limp cockshaft and she tongued his balls, willing them to recharge themselves. Her head bobbed up and down as she lapped along the underside of his veined stalk and, reaching the top, she slurped his cockhead into her lips and began to nurse on it with all her skill.

A single glob of jism oozed from his pisshole and slid onto her tongue.

"Ooooh," she purred, letting the slimy nugget run over her tastebuds for a moment. Then her throat pulsed delicately as she swallowed it. That single frothy drop was so delicious that Karen wailed with frustration, longing for more of the succulent stuff.

But there was no more.

Suck and lick as she would, with all her considerable talent, Karen could not coax out another drop of fuckjuice, nor make his shrunken cock swell and stiffen again.

Her head bobbed down and she took his cock and balls together into her lips. Her head tilted from side to side as she mouthed him. Tony leaned back, still panting, holding one hand against the back of her head. He tried his best, humping up into her face and watching her lips pull on his prick, but to no avail.

Yet again, Tony's cock had failed a girl.

Karen raised her head and looked beseechingly up at his contrite face. Her own expression was one of dismay and regret and absolute frustration.

"How long before you can get hard again, Tony?" she asked him in a quavering voice.

Tony hesitated. But there was no sense in lying to her, for she would soon enough find out the terrible truth, and he sighed and shook his head sadly.

"Sorry, Karen," he apologized again.

Now a flash of anger joined the frustration on her pretty face. Her green eyes flared. She looked from his apologetic face to his faltered cock.

"You bastard!" she hissed. "How dare you pick me up and not tell me that you're a premature ejaculator? What a rotten trick to play on a girl!"

"I--I can't help it," he whispered.

Karen sobbed in anguish. Her mouth was watering and her pussy was smoldering and there before her was that glorious hunk of prick--gone limp and useless! She ducked down for one last try, lapping all over his cock and balls, sucking his knob into her mouth, whimpering with need. She slid lower and licked him under the balls, then, ready to try anything at all if it might arouse him, she began to lick up the crack of his ass and push her tongue right up into the tight bud of his asshole.

His cock stayed soft, and Karen got angrier even as she became more frustrated. She sat back on her heels and gave him a look of utter scorn. He looked back abjectly. Her tits were dripping with congealing jism, and streaks of the creamy stuff were matted in her jet-black cunt bush. Ribbons of slime ran sluggishly down her smooth thighs.

Tony couldn't blame the horny girl for being angry. His shame increased. He could no longer bear to face her after his failure, to see the horrible frustration in her eyes.

He gave a helpless little shrug and stood up on trembling legs. He tucked his limp cock and deflated balls back into his fly and zippered it up. He paused for a moment, but when Karen said nothing, he shrugged again and walked toward the door, blushing with embarrassment.

"Well--so long," he said, and he went out.

Rover was still standing in the hallway, his white fangs gleaming in the dim light, and Tony muttered, "Nice doggy, good boy," rather nervously as he turned sideways to edge past the formidable beast. He had a horrible idea that Karen might command the brute to sink those sharp fangs into his useless cock out of spite.

Eyeing those jowls, Tony failed to notice that Rover had an enormous hard-on.

And although he did notice that long, wet, red tongue lolling from the dog's jaw, he made no connection between that and Karen's neglected and frustrated cunt.

He went out and closed the door.

Rover stood in the hallway, ready and willing, and waiting for a command.

In the front room, Karen was not thinking about her dog yet. But she was still kneeling on the floor and, although she didn't realize it in her despair and frustration, she had assumed a position that was very familiar to a dog--the doggy fucking position!

Actually, Karen had never been fucked by her dog, although she had often wondered what it would be like to have that big, hairy dog prick thundering up her cunthole. But she had coaxed the dumb brute into lapping her pussy a good many times. She loved to feel his big, nimble tongue slapping up her flooded cunt, and to cream on his black muzzle. In return, she enjoyed jerking the dog off as a reward, a sort of dog yummy. She loved to watch his thick spume hose from his naked red cockhead as her fist skimmed his prick. But that was as far as she had carried it, up to now.

Now Karen was kneeling in front of the couch, seething with need, so distraught that she wasn't even thinking about the willing and available dog. Damn that dirty premature ejaculator, she silently cursed. What a nasty trick to play on a girl! Shit, I should have at least made the bastard tongue-fuck me, she thought. But it was too late now. Tony was already gone, and anyhow, Karen was more in the mood for cock than she was for head--which was probably why she hadn't yet thought about calling for Rover.

She gazed down at her cum-drenched tits and belly. Her cunt felt like a glowing ember between her thighs. Pussy nectar was pouring out, mixing with Tony's wasted jism in her lathered crotch and down her legs. She considered going back to the singles bar and getting picked up by some other guy, but she knew that would take time--too much time to suit her at the moment. The only thing she could do now, she guessed, was to take the immediate pressure off by giving her cunt a good finger-fucking. Then, partially relieved, she could go out and look for some more prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.