Cheating Heart - Cover

Cheating Heart

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1994 by Ann Douglas

Erotica Sex Story: Karen O'Brien usually ignored the women who signed up for her aerobics class at the local Y, at least on a non-professional level. That was until Keiko Yamaguchi showed up one night and shattered that policy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   .

© 1994

"Excuse me, is this the room for the aerobics class?" asked a soft musical voice from behind Karen.

"That it is," Karen said as she started to turn around. "In fact, I'm your instructor, Karen..."

The dark haired woman stopped in mid-sentence as she turned and looked into the most beautiful green eyes she have ever seen. They belonged to an oriental girl about 22, a few inches shorter than Karen's 5"7". Try as she could, Karen couldn't bring to mind a word to describe her features. Beautiful was not right, and cute not enough. Classic was the best Karen could do, and even that didn't seem really right.

"Excuse me," Karen said, realizing she was staring. "My name is Karen O'Brien, and like I started to say before I forgot how to speak was that I'm the instructor for the course."

"Keiko Yamaguchi," She smiled. "And I guess you're the person that I want to see. Is it ok to join in just for tonight's class. I'm only in town for a few days so I really don't want to have to join some kind of membership."

"Well, the people who run this YWCA usually frown on that kind of thing, they're really big on collecting dues and such." Karen answered, finding herself getting lost in those emerald pools. "But I guess I can sneak you in, just don't mention it to anyone else ok?"

"Thanks, I appreciate it." The Japanese woman said and headed for the locker room.

As she walked away, Karen found herself staring at her swaying ass. I'm getting as bad as those jocks in the gym, she thought to herself. Still, it was a really nice ass.

Halfway through the class, Karen was having a hard time keeping her mind on the exercise routines. She kept stealing glances at Keiko in the far end of the third row. This is silly, she told herself, I'm acting like a swooning teenage. Not only am I sixteen years older than her, but I've been in a relationship with Amanda for almost five years now. She's probably not even into girls anyway.

After repeating all the arguments to herself, Karen still found Ms. Yamaguchi the center of her attention. True the age difference might be a dozen years, nearly double that which separated her and Amanda. Also true that she'd always been attracted to older women. Yet times and tastes change, and after all, Amanda had been gone for the last four months. It would still be another three weeks before she returned from the oceanic research cruise the College had sent her on. Then again, as in the past, this was after all just a harmless little fantasy. Something to help keep her warm when she crawled into her empty bed later that night.

Finally the class was over and the large group of women headed for the showers. Karen stood behind and picked up a few loose items. She was wiping the sweat from her face when she realized she wasn't alone. Turning, she was again face to face with Keiko Yamaguchi.

"I just wanted to thank you again for letting me into the class," She said, her voice like a musical instrument. "You're really very good at this, if I was going to be around longer I'd definitely sign up for the course."

"Thanks for the compliment," Karen smiled, trying very hard not to be aware of Keiko's sweat covered breasts a few feet in front of her. While not very large, they were in perfect proportion to her size. "I really only do this part time. During the daytime hours I'm usually a research assistant over at WRDJ, Channel 3. This just gives me a chance to keep in shape and make a little extra doing it."

"That's funny..." Keiko laughed. "I'm with Channel 8 out in Los Angeles, I was out here doing a feature piece on the trade conference and decided to stay the weekend. I've never been to New York before."

"You're a reporter?" Karen asked, suddenly interested in more than the young woman's breasts.

"Well feature stories only so far, but I'm working my way up. This was the first out of town assignment I've ever gotten. I take that as a big plus."

"I used to dream of being the person who actually went out and got the news," Karen said. "But research was as far as I ever got."

"Well I'm sure that was Channel 3's loss." Keiko replied.

"Everyone else's already showered," Karen said, changing the subject. "We'd better hurry before there's no more hot water."

As the two women showered, Karen's thoughts again turned erotic. She felt the little tingles from between her legs as she watched Keiko soap up her body. After watching dozens of out of shape housewives over the last few months, it was a joy to admire such a fine body. While Keiko had her back to her, Karen slid a soapy finger into her own pussy and softly rubbed against the clit, thinking how nice it would feel to help the golden skinned woman wash.

A stream of soap tinged water ran down the crack of that beautiful ass as Karen wished she could just walk over and kiss it. When the Japanese woman began to wash and squeeze those bouncy round breasts, Karen had to bite down to keep from moaning in admiration. She knew what the subject of her dreams tonight would be.

Drying themselves in the locker room, Karen kept her eyes on anything but Keiko. She was sure she had been too obvious in the shower and didn't want to compound it out here among the other women.

" Damn Amanda for going on the research trip, " She thought, "Leaving me alone all this time."

As a Professor of Oceanic Studies, Amanda Bishop could easily take six months off to engage in research, but Karen wasn't so lucky. That had always been one of the sticking points of their relationship - the difference in their economic and social standings. It had come up before, but had always vanished as soon as they were in bed together. That was one of the reasons Karen had taken this part time job at the Y, so she could pay an equal share of the expenses.

"Karen?" Keiko said as she walked over and sat down beside Karen who was trying her sneakers. "Do you have any dinner plans?"

"Dinner plans?" Karen asked questioningly.

"Well I was planning to go out to dinner after the class, and I really hate eating alone. Besides, I owe you for the class."

Karen thought about it for a few moments. Thought of what Amanda would think of her having dinner with a woman half the Oceanographer's age. She knew Amanda was always jealous of her spending time with other women, but then again, Amanda was over six thousand miles away.

"No plans, I'd love to join you." Karen answered with a wide smile. "Just let me lock up and I'll be right with you."

Dinner turned out to be at Georgio's, one of the best Italian Restaurants on the Upper East Side. By the time the desert came, Karen felt like she'd know Keiko months instead of a few hours. At first she was worried how she'd skirt around the issue of her lesbianism. Normally she didn't care who knew it, but some people were very put off by it. Her usual attitude was, hey this is what I am, if you don't like it - tough! But she really didn't want Keiko to dislike her for any reason. For the first time in months, she was really enjoying herself. And the question of whether she had a man in her life never even came up.

"Will there be anything else?" The waiter asked?

"No, that will be it." Keiko said as the waiter placed the check on the table and she reached into her purse for her credit card.

"I wish you'd let me at least pay for my own dinner?" Karen said, her old habit of wanting to pay her own way cropping up.

"Nonsense," Keiko said as she placed her credit card on the small tray. "I did invite you after all. Besides, it all goes on my expense account."

As Keiko again reached for her card and the receipt upon the waiter's return, Karen spotted something she had totally overlooked earlier. There on the Japanese woman's slender left hand was a gold wedding band. She was married!

The black haired woman's heart sunk as her little bubble burst. Sure it had all been a fantasy, but she wanted it to end on a happy note. Why hadn't she spotted it earlier.

As they left the restaurant and walked down the street, Keiko felt the change in Karen.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing," Karen answered, forcing a smile. "Its just been a long day and all."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I've kept you out so late." Keiko said apologetically. "I've been enjoying myself so much that I've completely lost track of the time."

"I guess it is kind of late and you must be wanting to get back to your hotel," Karen said as she looked at her watch and noted that it was almost 11. "Its about 08:00 in LA, you might want to call your husband before you turn in."

"Husband?" Keiko asked, a puzzled look on her face. "What makes you think I'm married?"

"Well the ring for one thing."

"The ring... Omigosh I forgot I was even wearing it." Keiko exclaimed as she looked down at her hand. "I've been divorced for almost two years now."

"And you still wear his ring?"

"Well actually, this one's a family heirloom, it belonged to my grandmother. I usually wear it to discourage guys. You know, they find out your single and right away all you are is another skirt to get into. They have a hard time taking you serious after that."

"I know the feeling." Karen said, her smile returning with the news.

As they walked and talked, Karen noted that they were only two blocks from her apartment.

"Since you bought the dinner, would you like to come up for a nightcap?" Karen asked apprehensively. "We can call you a cab from the apartment."

After a long moment, Keiko said she would love to.

"Make yourself comfortable," Karen said as she turned to lock the door behind them.

"Nice place," Keiko said as she admired a row of photos on the mantelpiece. "Your roommate?" She asked as she spotted a photo of Karen and Amanda taken last year.

"Er yes..." Karen replied. "She's away right now."

"This really is a lovely apartment," Keiko said as she dropped the subject and moved on. "So unlike the decor you find in Los Angeles."

Karen quickly poured the nightcaps and handle one to Keiko.

"New friends," She said raising her glass.

"Definitely!" Keiko responded as she took a drink.

After they both finished the toast, Karen again looked into those haunting green eyes. Less than a foot separated them and she felt flush. She knew she should call for the cab, but she didn't want her fantasy evening to end.

She then leaned forward and kissed Keiko on the lips.

The kiss lasted just a second, and once it was done, Karen took a step back. She looked into the oriental girl's face for a reaction but found only the same calmness it had all evening. Then, suddenly, her face widened into a smile.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.