One for the Road - Cover

One for the Road

by Caesar

Copyright© 2000 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Suspecting his wife is having an affair, man holes up to watch hidden cameras as they reveal just how low his wife has fallen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 1999-2003

There was an old man with a beard
Who said, "It is just what I feared!
Two owls and a hen,
Four larks and a wren
Have all built their nests in my beard!"


"One for the road honey?"

I spun about and laid a passionate love-filled kiss upon my wife's lips. When we broke apart I looked down into her eyes and felt a burst of love and desire, and wished I didn't have to depart on such a strict schedule.

"I wish I could..." Her lips silenced my own.

"When you get back next week I'll make it up to you, promise." My wife had that glint in her eyes that gave me little trouble in guessing just how she would make it up to me.

Glancing at my watch, "Damn I have to go." I grabbed my bags and exited out our home.

"Bye honey!" She stood on our porch as I backed the car out of the drive, smiling and waving back. God was she beautiful - sexy. Better looking than when we first married nearly fifteen years before.

It was a short drive.

I pulled into the hotel not a kilometre from our home, one that had a private underground parking garage, and booked into my room under an assumed name.

It had been planned for weeks, and with a large cash withdrawal from my retirement fund also. There was no business meeting three thousand miles away. Nor was I even going to the airport.

I was going to spend the next week spying upon my own wife.

It all started nearly six weeks ago when I found a soiled pair of her lace underwear under the chair in the living room. There was no reason why they should be in our front room nor why they had been discarded while soiled. I've never seen her in those panties before. Hell, inspecting them, I guessed that my loving wife looked positively great. With her newly trimmed pussy, strong shapely legs and high wide hips, round full ass that just ate that thong. I did something just then, rather than ask her about it, that would lead me to this hotel room. I placed them back where I found them exactly how I found them. I never said a word to anyone, especially to my wife.

I began to snoop when the opportunity arose. When she was in the shower only days later, I found a thick envelope inside one of her winter boots far in the back of our closest. Inside were pictures, naked intimate pictures of my wife in various items of lingerie and doing other bawdy things to her own body. In the most suggestive, she was kneeling smiling at the camera with only thigh-high stockings on and she was in profile. It wasn't only the the look that was suggestive, it was the end of a cucumber that was protruding from behind her. Without hands holding it place it was obvious much of that vegetable was inside her vagina.

My own wife was leading an unknown life, one that I had no idea about.

I had to find out more before I act - its obviously a failing trait within me, inquisitiveness. I just couldn't leave things well enough alone.


I had spent thousands of dollars for this 'trip' - spending much of it on electronic devices strategically placed about my own home. Up to my 'departure' the only incriminating thing I had caught was a phone conversation with my wife promising to wear "something sexy". I bugged the phone the next day but didn't get another call.

Oh, by the way my name is Doron. And this is my humiliating testimony about how I caught my wife cheating on our marriage and the not so obvious conclusion.


I was only gone three hours when I powered up the old Digital monitors stored in the damp darkness of my attic.

After dumping my bags and dressing in jeans and tee shirt, I drove back to my house in a rental vehicle and parked two blocks away. Through the back alley I crept, into my garage and up the ladders.

I felt like James Bond or something - except his wife didn't cheat on him just die. Some guys have all the luck.

My equipment, for the most part, is used - as it was cheaper - and the three monitors took nearly a minute till they were bright enough to see the images.

A doorbell sounded in the crackling speaker of one and I focused my attention on the monitor with the view of my living room and in the background the front foyer.

Katlin answered it wearing the same clothing that I last saw her in.

All very normal right?

I could hear but not see what was being said at the front door. "Hi Katlin."

"Marek! I thought your mom was coming over?"

A teenage boy stepped into my home with my wife trailing, "She told me to tell you that she'll be a little late." I've never seen him before but I'd say he was probably a year younger than my son Jay, with a small frame, handsome face with dark Mediterranean features.

Still normal. Or was it?

Marek slowly turned and leaned forwards up upon his toes to bring his lips to my wife's. The startling thing was that she didn't pull away, she slightly parted her lips and turned her head slightly to the side.

I knew she was having an affair, but with this boy younger than our son? What was the attraction?

One of his hands came up and grasped the nearest full breast outside Katlin's sweater.

My wife's breast I may add - the breast that I have been so intimate with these last 16 years - were large firm and damn sexy. Possibly her best trait.

Marek mauled it for a few moments then suddenly stepped back and starred calmly at my wife. She, I may add, was panting and appeared surprised at his retreat. "Show me your tits slut!"

I'm not sure what startled my dull senses more - being shown my wife's infidelity so blatantly or that her teenage lover had called her a 'slut'. You have to know my wife, she was strong willed and would have never let me call her such a title. Regardless, some part of my still wanted to jump up and pummel the teenage boy till be gave my wife respect.

I'm misguided, I know.

So when she promptly lifted her arms and started to lift her sweater over her head, I was floored with surprise. This women upon the flickering monitor couldn't be my wife - my wife would never act like this. It was surreal.

I knew that outside my dingy cell and only a few feet away my wife stood in the middle of our living room with a teenage boy two feet from her, his arms folded awaiting his commands resolution.

Katlin dropped the sweater to the floor without a thought - the wife I had known was immaculate and would never drop clothing upon the floor - and reached behind her. Her large white bra quickly slid past her shoulders and down to the floor before her.

"Fuck you have the best tits slut!"

"Thank you." My wife smiled proudly and with a touch of something - I'd almost says submission and perhaps pride.

Who the fuck was that woman?

Marek motioned towards my wife's legs and Katlin unbuttoned and peeled the jeans off herself. She hadn't even worn panties. The jeans lay forgotten next to her sweater and bra on the floor.

Katlin is sexy, nearly forty years old and I found her still very sexy. She had always been and still was my fantasy woman. Katlin had large DD cup breasts with wide pink nipples, round soft hips, slight stomach, shapely heavy legs and a round inviting ass. She bore her hourglass figure with pride and had always let me know that her body was for me, under her terms of course, as her husband. That had obviously been a lie, I now realize.

I watched my wife peel away Marek's clothing, upon his command, as he stood patiently. It was maddening to watch.

I wanted to go in there and kill him, rape her, burn the house and disintegrate my own agony. Unfortunately I was born with high enough intelligence that I knew there wasn't anything I could do to alleviate my pain. I had to live with it - but with my planning, under my terms.

Fuck am I naive.

I hit the record button on the video recorder.

Now she knelt before the tiny black skinned body and I could see the profile of her face as she bobbed up and down upon his hard cock. Which I may add, as if I was not under enough pain and humiliation, was nearly an inch longer and as wide as my own. Was that it, what Katlin desired, a larger organ within her? I could have purchased toys, done anything if it was about the size of my cock!

Certainly she had given me fellatio before, yet I must admit that she gave Marek a certain energy that had been lacking when we coupled. She positively devoured him, as if sucking with energy and skill would get a treasure out of that pole - disgusted with myself, I knew what treasure Katlin desired as she bobbed her face so energetically.

Roughly Marek pushed her head away with a grunt, "On your needs slut, I'm going to fuck you like the dog you are!" Katlin rushed to comply, a smile upon her face.

She knelt with her shoulders and face upon our carpet and her large round ass in the air, as the teen knelt behind her and effortlessly slipped himself into my wife.

Katlin screamed out in pleasure and it tore my soul.

There was no doubt now - though I had been holding onto some chance that all my suspicions had been false, over imaginative - but I hadn't assumed enough.

Everything I valued was gone, my foundation had been disintegrated. Any thought about reconciliation would always be overshadowed by that scream of passion. A sound she had never made in our marriage bed.

Marek sawed in and out with ease for several minutes. He almost seemed to be showing off, to whom I couldn't be sure but I think to my wife, as he fucked and teased my wife simultaneously.

Katlin began to beg, something she had never done for me. All I could hear was 'please', over and over. She mumbled and tossed her head back and forth, she tried to push her big ass backwards to meet Marek's thrusts but he stopped her with a slap of the hand and a grunt.

The fucking continued.

He controlled her enough that he forced her not to move, to stay perfectly still as he slid in and out of her sex. And the sounds, erotic wet sounds that reverberated across my old speaker set above the three monitors. It couldn't be mistaken, my wife's cunt was soaking.

Marek slid a hand upon her big ass and pressed the thumb between the shadow of her cheeks. It sunk so far with the darkness that I knew, with the addition of my wife's extra sighs and moans, that his thumb had entered her rectum.

That was when he started to really fuck my wife. Pounding her ass so hard that her whole body shook and I guessed she would end up with rug burn on her shoulders and tits. Not that Katlin minded, she sounded like this was exactly what she had been waiting for and a new scream began.

Of passion and release, my wife orgasmed upon that teenage pole within her.

After a long indeterminate time that I watched in horror without a blink, Marek pulled himself from my wife's body and pushed her down to the rug. Katlin was practically comatose and obviously exhausted, the sweaty shiny skin seen easily in my low grade monitors, and Marek straddled her chest.

Of course after watching my wife with her teenage lover wasn't enough I had to sit through the torture of watching Marek fuck Katlin's big fat tits.

Katlin held them up and together by her large nipples, which had to hurt, into a fleshy valley for his dripping cock to enjoy. Through weary eyes she never took her eyes off that one eyed devil that poked through her flesh globes rhythmically. That look bore lust and a passion for the sheer pleasure.

Foreign looks to me I may add - could I be more humiliated? Keep reading.

Marek then twisted and pulled on those sensitive pink nipples that I had barely enjoyed, too sensitive Katlin had always told me, as his hips sped up.

Marek's orgasm wasn't nearly as dramatic as Katlin's, yet it was obvious of his pleasure. A long string of pearl coloured liquid shot out and landed upon my wife's face, from her forehead to her chin on her left side. The next shot couldn't be seen, since Katlin leaned forwards taking the slick crown of the penis within her mouth and swallowed loudly and often.


Clapping, "Not bad Marek." I couldn't see whom it was. A woman's voice.

Marek looked over his shoulder towards the kitchen and smiled. Katlin stretched to look around her lovers hip smiling shyly at whomever was there. Neither, as surprised as I was, appeared startled.

Then she came into view of my camera, it was Amanda, a neighbour a few houses down our block. She was attractive in a petite dark sort of way, almost a boyish figure.

Amanda came in, leaned over and passionately kissed Marek, her hands enjoying the touch of his sweaty chest and stomach.

What the hell? Did my wife and our neighbour share this teenager or something?

"Any problems with the slut darling?" I sat forwards in my chair, as if the show I had just witnessed wasn't enough to corrupt my soul, but this new chapter promised even more bawdy adventure.

Amanda touched my wife's cheek gently and scooped up a stream of ejaculate then slipped it between Katlin's lips. My wife close her eyes and sucked upon the finger gently.

"Nope, no problem mother."

What?

Marek's hand rose and slipped beneath the short skirt of his... mother! My god, the depth of depravity continued to astonish and disgust me. How did my wife get mixed up in such a disgusting troop?

Amanda sighed and wiggled her hips and it appeared Marek had his arm far enough up between her slim thighs that he had to have a couple fingers within the woman who appeared to be his mother. They did have a family resemblance actually.

"Hum... you couldn't have waited for me huh?" Amanda closed her eyes and sighed, obviously enjoying the touches between her legs as she squatted obscenely to give Marek better access.

Marek was smiling as he held control over either woman, "Don't worry mom, I'll be ready for you in a couple of minutes."

Amanda pulled away suddenly, which allowed me to see that Marek's hand withdrew from beneath her skirt with an abundant amount of moisture upon it, and readjusted her skirt. She cleared her throat and spoke to my wife, "Get up slut."

Marek slipped sideways to lean his back upon the couch as he sat on my floor to watch the scene before him.

Katlin rushed to comply, getting up upon her knees facing Amanda. "How may I pleasure you mistress."

If watching my wife fuck a bigger younger cock wasn't foreign enough, watch her act the part of a submissive to another woman was like watching a science fiction movie.

Amanda gently stroked my wife's wild disarray hair, "I've a surprise for you Katlin. How long is Doron on his trip for?"

"Nearly a week mistress."

Amanda nodded as if she already knew this, which I had little doubt she hadn't. My lovely just-fucked wife was barely able to hide her pleasure and desire from Amanda, inching forwards on her knees simply to be closer to the tiny middle-aged woman.

"Did Marek use up that cunt of your darling - do have energy for more?"

Katlin blurted out anxiously, "Oh yes mistress, as much as you need!"

Amanda again smiled, gently and as if she was looking upon a child. "And your ass hole slave?"

Katlin's smile partially disappeared but she answered just as quickly, "Yes mistress, my ass is for you."

"Good little slut... you'll do anything I ask won't you darling?" Amanda's smile was starting to remind me of a snake, a dangerous one at that.

Katlin nodded less sure this time. "Yes mistress anything." It appeared to this stunned voyeur that my wife was anxious to pleasure Amanda, to prove her submissiveness perhaps. Yet, it also appeared that my wife was also scared of her lesbian lover.

Marek interrupted, "Tell her mom." He had a mischievous evil smile. Both ladies ignored him.

Amanda lifted my wife's chin so both their eyes bore into the others, "I have something special for you to do for me tonight my obedient slave? I have someone I wish to include into my harem and it will be your job to seduce this person."

Strange word to use - was my wife part of this 'harem'? Obviously she had to be.

The silence became thick and I watched the monitor almost feeling the tension that had to exist in my living room.

"Yes mistress, whom is it?"

Barely a whisper, but I shall never forget it, Amanda finally replied, "Jay, your son."


My mind became a fog.

It was simply too much - too humiliating, to blatant. The end of my life as I had known it.

Time had no meaning and I sat without blinking as Katlin took nearly a minute before answering. The answer didn't startle me, I was in a fog, nothing could phase me ever again after today - of that I was sure.

Amanda slapped Katlin hard and fast across her cheek spinning my wife's head around. With tears Katlin nodded and answered her mistress, "Yes Mistress." It was barely a whisper.

I sat back in my chair and felt tears of my own slip down my cheeks.

Marek laughed maliciously, "Fucking Jay will be easier than our party last month."

Amanda smiled, softer but she still looked like a snake, "Taking half a dozen teenagers and a Doberman might be easier than seducing Jay right slut?"

Pardon?

"Yes mistress." Again a hoarse whisper.

My wife and a group of teenagers, probably Marek's friends, and a dog? The depths of depravity could not descend any further could it?

"Well I can care less if it is easy for you slut - tonight you will fuck your only son and you will enjoy it." A glaring stare and silence hung heavy in the room, both the living room and in my attic.

"Yes mistress."

Amanda nodded, pleased. She turned to her son, "Tell her Marek."

He stood up and began to dress, "Mommy wants your little boy as another fuck toy." Marek chuckled with a nasty crackle. "Seems you can't keep her satisfied by yourself."

"Marek!"

He sighed, "Yes mother!" The fourteen year-old knelt before my wife, lifting her chin and looking into her sad glassy eyes, "Jay is to orgasm within all three of your slut holes before mother and I return tomorrow at the same time."

Marek again laughed heartily while standing and sauntering out of my home, his mother and my wife still in the living room.

"Come here and undress me slut." Katlin crawled to her mistress and began her order.

I could not take any more and turned off the speaker and monitors, though I had the sense to keep the recorder on. Barely able to walk, I rolled out of my chair and half lay upon the floor and some boxes as I cried with great huge sobs.


I awoke hours later, my watch said six in the evening. I saw that the recorder had filled and was turned off, I pulled and reloaded the machine before turning it back on.

Ignoring my grumbling stomach I turned the monitors back on and then the speaker.

Something inside of me had died - a part of my soul, the good and honourable part, was dead. I had killed it by peeking upon my wife's infidelity, upon her submissiveness to two of the most disgusting of people I have ever come across.

I found Jay and Katlin, alone in the house, in separate rooms I may add. He was reading a book in the living room - did that room have a smell or did my wife sanitize it before Jay got home from school? My wife of many years, the keeper of my home and love, was in our room changing the bed sheets. In the pit of my stomach I knew why - her and Amanda must have withdrawn to my bed to enjoy themselves. It was a bed, I resolved, never to again sleep in.

Time rolled by, the cameras taking in everything and nothing.

It was nearly nine in the evening when my wife withdrew into our private bathroom and I watched as she removed her clothes. In the other monitor Jay was looking at a dog-eared magazine that he had withdrawn from beneath his mattress.

It was like water boil. I knew my wife had been given instructions and I knew that it had to be soon else the evening would be gone. Had Katlin come to her senses and refused her mistress as I lay asleep? I wished it so - but knew it would not be.

Especially when I watched my wife begin to attire herself in sexy white lingerie. The same lingerie that she had worn for our tenth wedding anniversary I may add. As I said, something inside of me was dead and I simply sat back and watched the drama unfold.

"Honey, come here please?" Yelled Katlin, and it thrust through my crappy speakers and reverberated through my self-imposed cell.

Jay scrambled to hide the old Penthouse magazine, adjusted his penis within his jeans and then left his room. My eyes turned to my bedroom, and the monitor that had been setup there.

Katlin had dimmed the lights in our room and most of the light was coming through the private bathroom, giving the room a eerie gray glob.

Jay stepped in and looked about, "Mom?"

"Don't move honey." She was in the corner, near our walk-in closet, the darkest part of the room.

"What's going on mom?"

I watched in the dim light, even darker in my old used monitors I knew, as my wife stepped behind her son and wrapped her arms about his waist and gave him a reverse hug.

She didn't say anything as her hands moved down to Jay's waist and fumbled with his button and zipper for his jeans. "Mom?" She pulled the flaps to either side and reached in finding and pulling out what she sought.

"Oh... mom?" Jay was swaying, having probably never felt another hand upon his cock before, it would be an experience to remember.

Katlin whispered, though my speakers picked it up, "Don't move honey."

She then knelt down behind her son and looked up and spoke, "Now turn around baby."

He did.

This was no slow seduction, but the result of demented sexual dominance.

Jay looked down in surprise at his mother as she simply opened her mouth and swallowed his smallish member. My sons head fell back on his shoulders and he nearly fell if not for Katlin's hands upon his buttocks both holding and fondling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.