Barnyard Orgy - Cover

Barnyard Orgy

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Teaching two bitches a lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

The boar was pink and hairy, the kind of pig Jenny imagined when she thought of the word pig. And he was huge, an enormous oval mass of pork and fat. The hillbillies had him penned in a cramped cage constructed of silvery-gray wood. He could do nothing but stand in the pen. He had no room to turn, no room to move forward or backward, no space even to lie down. He snorted malevolently, his snout protruding between the thick wooden slats in front, his curlicue tail quivering between the slats behind.

The old man and his bastard son dragged Jenny to the front of the pen and knocked her down in the dirt. The boar jerked in his cage, glaring out and snorting, his flat snout shivering. Flies buzzed around the wet snout.

"Homer, meet Jenny," the old man said. The pig grunted.

"Say hello to Homer," the old man said, putting his dirty foot on Jenny's ass. "You wouldn't want my prize breeding boar to think you was unneighborly now, would you?"

"Hello," Jenny said, forcing out the syllables in monotone. They were the hardest two syllables she'd ever been forced to mouth, but she knew enough now to play along with whatever these loonies requested. It was a matter now of survival.

Homer's nose dripped. He was breathing like a locomotive.

"Well, well," said the old man. "I think Homer is taking a shine to you already. He thinks you're a prize sow. Give the old boy a smooch on his pretty snout, girly. Show him you take a shine to him too."

Jenny couldn't believe what she was hearing. Like a cat she sprang away on all fours, headed for the woods, headed for the corn fields, headed anywhere to hide and be safe again. Seth dove on her before she'd gotten five feet.

"Wanna wrestle?" the boy panted, wrapping his hard body around her and crushing her to the dirt.

His cock was like a glowing pipe pressed to her ass. He bit her violently on the shoulders and neck, sinking his sharp teeth into her flesh.

"Let me go!" Jenny whimpered, realizing as she spoke the words how futile, how absurd they sounded.

"Ever been ass-fucked!" the boy growled. "I love fucking ass." His cock slid up and down between her asscheeks, slippery and throbbing.

Jenny tensed, clamping her loin muscles. She'd rather die than have that dirty beast's cock up her ass. No cock had ever violated her asshole, and no cock ever would. One guy had tried to fuck her ass once, a cop. Now he was a janitor, and he paid her half his salary each month as penance for his filthy ideas.

"Hold off there, boy," the old man said. "First the little lady's got to pay her respects to the finest old breeding boar in the county. Bring her over."

Seth tried to drag her, and Jenny kicked and scratched. There was a limit to playing along with these lunatics.

The old man was laughing. "She's a wild one, ain't she? Well, looky here - just in time."

"We tied the other one up in the smokehouse like you said, Pa." It was the youngest boy's voice.

Jenny looked up past Seth's strangling arm to see Delbert and Tyler swagger over to join the old man. The two boys' cocks flopped and wagged as they walked. The youngest boy's cock hung half way to his knees. Lynn must have taken care of both of them, Jenny thought - the way their cocks are flopping soft. She wished now that Lynn was here to take care of Seth.

"Fine job," Harlan said. "You two young 'uns have yourselves a good time?"

Both boys grinned and stroked their cocks as if they had pet snakes dangling from their loins.

"She's hot, Pa," Delbert said. "You wouldn't believe what I did to her. I shoved my prick up -"

"Later," the old man said. "Plenty of time later to shoot the shit about how we enjoyed ourselves. Right now there's work to be done. Tyler, boy, you help out Seth with the wild one, and Delbert, I got a job for you." He pulled the young boy to him and whispered in his ear.

Delbert grinned and trotted off.

"All right, you guys," Harlan said. "Haul that bitch over to smooch old Homer."

Jenny kicked and fought with all she had, but Seth and Tyler had hands like vises and arms like cobras. Her toes dragged in the dirt as they hauled her head-first toward the grunting hog. The pig's huge flat snout grew larger and larger as it drew near to her face, and Jenny closed her eyes. All she heard was the buzzing of flies, the grunting and panting of the hog, the laughter of her tormentors. Then she felt the hog's steamy breath on her face, and she screamed.

"Kiss that hog," Harlan ordered. "Do it the easy way - or we're gonna pen you up with him. No telling what Homer might do locked up in the same pen as you."

Jenny found herself on all fours in front of the pig. She puckered her lips. She'd heard about hogs, and she had no intention of getting penned up alone with one - especially with one the size of Homer. He'd sit on her and then he'd eat her. Pigs relished the taste of meat - that she knew.

"Let her go, boys," Harlan said. "Stand away and let the pretty girl kiss that pig. Look at her shake. She's all excited over old Homer."

The hands released her. Holding her breath, she pressed her lips toward the snout of the pig. The slimy wetness, the heat of the pig's snout, made her nearly vomit - but she kissed it, smooched it with a loud smack that would satisfy the old man. Homer snorted and licked her face. Jenny fell back, screaming.

The males guffawed.

"Never saw a female react like that to a nice kiss," Harlan bellowed. "All right, girly, give old Homer a whiff of your pretty ass. Come on - up on all fours. Let him smell it."

Jenny did as he ordered, shoving her ass close to the hog's snout. Her throat was so dry it was cracking. The sweat of her body burned the scrapes, cuts, and rope burns on her skin. Her head filled with the buzzing of flies and the incessant laughter of the men. She kept her eyes on the green of the nearby woods, imagining herself safe within its shade.

"Back up," Harlan roared. "Back! Back!" Jenny backed up. She felt the pig's hot breath on her asscrack and cunt.

"Back!" one of the boys shouted.

The pig's hot snout mashed to her cunt-lips. The boar grunted madly, nuzzling her cunt and beginning to lick.

"He's excited," Harlan said. "Look at the way his cock's screwing in and out. Stick your hand in there with him, Delbert, and catch his hog-juice when he shoots."

The pig's slimy nose and tongue slopped up and down Jenny's asscrack and cunt-furrow as if he were feeding at a trough. The boar grunted and snorted obscenely. Jenny's ass was shot through with prickles. Her loins pulsated. As angry and disgusted as she was, she couldn't help but to wriggle and gasp. The hog's cunt- eating felt good. The unresolved tension that had built up when she had sucked Harlan's cock suddenly filled her loins once more. She wanted again to come.

The pig slobbered loudly, licking her cunt and asscrack from one end to the other. The bristly hair around his mouth jabbed at her sensitive cunt-flesh like tiny needles. His teeth nipped at her. Her pussy throbbed like a huge raw sore. The pig snorted and squealed.

"Look at him shoot," Delbert yelled, laughing. "His cum's real hot. Eeek!"

"Catch it," Harlan said. "Get every drop you can."

Jenny felt the sex-tension building. The realization that the big hog was coming just from licking and sniffing her ass and cunt gave her a strange thrill. She churned her ass, forcing it harder and harder against the snorting hog's snout. The fuck feelings began to move in her loins. She'd be coming soon - very soon.

"He's done, Pa," Delbert said.

"Then do it quick, boy," Harlan said. "Feed the cream to the bitch while it's still hot."

Almost before the meaning of the old man's words cut through the haze of her consciousness, Jenny saw the grinning boy squat down in front of her and offer her the handful of pig cum. The stuff was thick, and whitish-gray, and the scent of it was much stronger than the scent of any human cum she'd ever smelled.

"Drink it!" Harlan bellowed. "Feed it to her, Delbert. Shove it down her throat if you have to."

At that moment, one of the other boys clapped his hands over her lower and upper jaws, forcing her mouth to gape. Immediately, Delbert dumped the handful of cum into Jenny's mouth. Her mouth was forced shut, and the hot pig-cum slid down her throat. As the hands released her jaws, Delbert rubbed the rest of the cum into the skin of her face. Jenny bit at his hand, but the boy was too quick and got away.

"All right, drag her around back," Harlan ordered. "Old Homer licked her pussy, so it's only fair that the little bitch do some licking herself. I'll just bet that old Homer would love to have his balls licked."

Her cunt still throbbing with lust, the feel of the pig's hot tongue still on her pussy slabs, Jenny found herself being dragged to the rear of the pen. The hog's salty cum made her lips burn, and the taste of it on her tongue and in her throat made her feel dizzy, as if the pig's cum were whiskey. The boys dropped her on the ground, and she found herself staring at the gigantic pink balls of the old farmer's prize boar.

"Chew on them nuts!" Harlan ordered. "You lick those big balls real good now - unless you wanna end up licking what's under that twirly tail."

The moist ass-pucker of the hog glistened in the sunlight, quivering slightly and seeming to pout, as if it wanted a kiss. One look at his asshole was enough to send Jenny to the boar's apple-sized balls. When it came to a choice between a pig's asshole and a pig's balls, Jenny didn't even have to think.

Homer shifted in the close confines of his pen, grunting, as Jenny licked his fuzzy pink pig-balls. His egg-shaped balls felt like huge soft grapefruit under Jenny's tongue. As she licked and sucked, she could feel humming vibrations in the spongy ball- flesh, could sense the pig-jism brewing inside. This was the lowest, most disgusting act Jenny had ever performed, but what made it most disgusting of all was the way her pussy continued to drool and pulsate, as if she herself were a sow getting turned on by the scent and taste of a randy boar. She was drooling so much pussy juice that she could feel the hot, pasty stuff oozing down the inner sides of her thighs.

"She's juicing, Pa," Delbert said, and suddenly Jenny felt the crazy young boy's tongue lapping the pussy juice off her legs.

"Hold it there one second," Harlan said. "You can lick her legs, but keep your dang tongue off her twat-hole. She's getting too horny for her own good. Her hole's liable to swallow your tongue if you get it too close. Seth and Tyler'll be back directly with something to satisfy the bitch like she really wants to be satisfied."

Over Homer's jerking in his wooden pen as Jenny polished his balls, over his snorting - over the buzzing of the ever-present flies, the flies that continued to land on Jenny's naked body, shitting on her and biting her - over Delbert's moaning and slurping as he licked her legs - over the hum of lust and anger and confusion in her own skull - over all these sounds came the barking and whining and howling of a hound, and Jenny realized at once that they were bringing the big rust-colored bloodhound. She backed away from the pig.

"Let me go," she pleaded. "Let me go and I'll give you anything you want. You can have my car. I have lots of money. You can have that too."

"Shut your bitch mouth," Harlan said, dancing up close to her and kicking her in the ass. "Eat them pig nuts and keep your dang bitch mouth shut. Suck them nuts if you don't want to be sucking that hog's asshole."

Fiery knots filled Jenny's throat and swept through her stomach. She imagined slicing up the old man's face with a razor. Never in her life had she hated any man more. But all she could do was to remain on her hands and knees, kissing the hot balls of a grunting hog while she awaited whatever the old man had planned for her. He would loose the dog on her, she was afraid. He would let the dog tear the meat off her bones. The old man had tied up the dog when she and Lynn had arrived at the farm - the huge bloodhound with the mean, wrinkled frown and the long fangs. And now he was going to let the dog loose to devour her. The hound had already probably torn apart Lynn.

"Here he is, Pa," Seth said. "Me and Tyler can hardly hold him."

"This is gonna be wild," Tyler said. "He was about breaking his chain when we got to him."

"Ease him up close to her ass and let him sniff," Harlan said. "Delbert, quit your dang licking and get your ass out of the way."

"Aw, shit!" Delbert said, giving Jenny a quick, last kiss on the cunt-lips.

Delbert's kissing lips were immediately replaced by the cool wet snout of the hound as it nearly shoved its snout up her cunt. The hound's breath was hot, and the hound whined and whimpered. Suddenly his floppy tongue was lapping up and down her cunt- furrow. The men were laughing.

"Red's prick is out," Delbert said. "It's jumpin' like a long worm."

"Just stand aside, boy," Harlan said. "Let old Red put his prick where he wants to. OK, Seth and Tyler, let him go."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.