Tim, The Teenage MC - Cover

Tim, The Teenage MC

Copyright© 2000 by Rass Senip

Part II - 1: Love, Life, and the Power.

Mind Control Sex Story: Part II - 1: Love, Life, and the Power. - This story is obsolete - please follow The Chronicles of Tim Brandton. The epic story of a boy who discovers his power to control minds as he and his friends reach sexual maturity. Same space as 'The Book' in the same symbols world.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was the second day of school of my freshman year when I first kissed Suzi.

We had only seen each other twice over the summer vacation, but we had talked practically every night over the phone. I sat with her during lunch instead of my usual table, making the guys a little mad at me. At least they tried to make it look like it was anger, but I knew from their body language that they were really just plain jealous. I mean, here I was holding hands with the girl we all had discussed in detail what we thought she looked like naked.

Suzi and I had three classes together. As it happened, they were the odd numbered classes. A few minutes before sixth hour started, we were out in the hall talking to each other and I was leaning up against some lockers. Suddenly I found the locker beside me opening, pushing me forward just enough to lose my balance. I automatically put my arms and hands out to catch myself, and wound up pinning Suzi up against the wall with my chin almost touching the space between her breasts. When I looked up into her eyes, I felt that sense of familiarity again. Our eyes closed just as our lips met, and for several moments we just stood there feeling complete.

The bell rung, and that brought us out of our daze. We both hurried into our last classes, both with a touch of red in our cheeks.

That kiss awoke something inside me. This was the real thing. I like, wanted sex, with the foreplay and everything. Things like jerking off and fantasizing about naked women was small stuff, and almost a waste of time. But my morals were still intact, and they prevented me from acting out on those feelings for a long time.

I had also gained new piece of information from that moment of familiarity. Suzi not only was romantically in love with me, but in lust for me as well. It was about ten minutes before the class was over when I finally couldn't stand it anymore. I took a quick peek into her mind, and her daydream about us almost made me cream in my pants

On the bus, Joey noticed how distracted I was, and when he mentioned our key word for our telepathic jerk off, I said I didn't feel like it that day. Five minutes after getting off the bus, he had dragged it out of me and tried to persuade me to try a three way jerk off with her. I refused, telling him I would not force anything like that on her.

But even though I wouldn't do a three way, I found myself wanting to try it alone with Suzi. And the opportunity arose that very night. "Hey... Its me."

"Hi Tim. I missed ya. That kiss was... nice."

"Yeah. We might have to try that again sometime."

"I've been thinking about doing it again ever since. But... "

"What?"

"Tim... Do you... love me? I mean really LOVE me?"

Without hesitation I said, "Suzi, I have never loved anyone in my life like I do you. Suzi, I love you. I love Suzi. Timmy loves Suzi."

"I love you too, Tim. You make me so happy. And I really feel a connection with you. Like I've known you all my life. And when we kissed... I felt... whole. Does that make any sense?"

"I felt the same thing. Like we were a part of each other or something... "

"Tim, I trust you. I trust you more than I trust myself. I have to tell you something, but I am afraid you might not love me afterwards."

"I'd love you even if you murdered someone. But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to... "

"Yes I do. You see, you're not the first person I have kissed like that."

"That's OK. You're not my first either. But I wasn't in love... "

"I don't think I was either, but it... Promise you won't hate me?"

"Promise. Cross my heart."

"You know my best friend Marsha? Last year she and I... We were close, like sisters... We used to show each other how we were growing and... We kinda messed around."

"Huh? What do you mean, messed around?... You kissed her?"

"Please don't hang up!?! Yes. We kissed." Suzi was nearly in tears. "But we did more than that... We... "

"Hey, uhm, Suzi? It's okay. Really it is. And you don't have to tell me any more right now if you don't want to."

"You don't think its makes me... dirty do you? You aren't grossed out?"

"Actually, it's turning me on. I mean, I'm so hard thinking about it that it hurts."

"Really?... Wow. I never thought you would get turned on by it... "

"Suzi, I have a confession to make myself. But tell me one thing first. Did you and Marsha... like, you know, _play_ with each other?"

"Uhm... well... yeah."

"Cool... Okay... I guess you should know. I like... Well, Joey and I kinda... "

"You and Joey? Really? Oh, WOW... Timmy?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you still hard?"

"Sorta. Why?"

"Mmph. Cause, just thinking of you and Joey... Ohhh... I'm so wet!"

"Are you... like, doing it?"

"Nrmph, Yes... Ohh Timmy, do it too?!?"

"Yeah. Just thinking of your hot body gets me harder than I can stand. Thinking of you playin' with yourself... And Marsha playin' with you... urhhhhh... "

"Oh Timmy. Oh Tim. I wish... Ahgn. I wish it had been you. I wish you were here right now. Gawd... "

"Humm. Yeah. I want to see you, and feel you. I want to feel you cum. Suzi. Sexy Suzi."

At that point, I let my mind feel its way to her, then I gently connected. It wasn't the same as the kiss. But at that point neither one of us cared.

"Suzi, can you feel me?" I said.

"Mmmph! Yes! Ohh. Mmna. Timmy. Your dick. Ohh. Mmm. Rub it."

She felt my right hand start to do its thing again, and I started to give the task over to her more and more. In a few minutes, my right arm and hand was controlled by Suzi, and she was doing her best to bring me off. I took her right arm and hand over and started to fondle her left breast under her shirt and bra. The sensations were starting to cloud my mind. I started increasing her lust, making her every action even more intense. I used her own muscles to stimulate her body higher and higher. We were quickly losing it.

"Suzi, we're cumming!"

Our bodies shuddered, our minds exploded. The combination of our orgasms overwhelmed both of us. As my dick started spurting, I felt this amazing surge of wetness squirting out of Suzi. It was timed with my own ejaculations, and the feeling was incredible.

Somehow we both managed to keep from screaming out our ecstasy, but one of us had dropped the phone, and I had nearly lost our link. As our climax ended, we basked in the post-cum high. After a few minutes, our senses returned, finding ourselves dripping in our own juices. I felt hers seeping down in between her butt cheeks, then moments later, I felt my load doing the same thing.

Never with Joey had I ever experienced such a intense mixture of pleasure. The feelings she had were not unlike the ones that Joey and I had, but they were definitely not the same. When Joey and I had orgasms together, the combination made it stronger than alone, but they were more or less the same feelings. But Suzi's orgasm felt... well, different. It not only amplified my own, but added new pleasures to it too.

I felt her mind forming questions she obviously would need answered. But I didn't feel like explaining right then. I needed time to think. Besides, I loved Suzi, and she loved me. I wanted her to be happy. As she started to ask how, I felt fear building inside her. I decided that I needed to do something fast to keep this from blowing up on me.

I relaxed her and made her feel completely at ease with my mental abilities. These things would not upset her. Then I was feeling a little curious, and having gone this far, I started to explore her mind. What I found disturbed me.

Her mind didn't feel right. Something about the way it felt. It just didn't feel natural. It took me about twenty minutes before I realized what it was.

Over the past nine months, I had been unknowingly seeding her mind with my desires. Ever since that first day I rediscovered my powers, my sexual thoughts have been leaking out to her. Like her lesbian feelings were actually due to my fantasies about her.

But then I found that she had been interested in me before that had happened. In fact, she had a crush on me since the fifth grade. I checked this out a little more, and everything I found gave me the feeling that she would have called me that day even if I hadn't been giving her sexual urges here and there.

And I found the results were not all that bad. I did feel like I had done something wrong, yet it wasn't something I really wanted to correct. She was still Suzi. I knew I would never actually hurt her, or anyone else. This line of thought led me to decide I could use my abilities to make life a bit more fun. I didn't really see anything wrong with giving people a suggestion once in a while.

I gave Suzi some loving words while I also suggested to her she was unable to speak to anyone else about anything that had happened between us that night. We said our I love yous and disconnected. Oh yeah, we also hung up the phone.

Not ten minutes went by before Joey called.

"Hey. I'm horny. Can we do it now?"

"Umm, I don't really feel like it. Can't you just do it the old fashioned way?"

"Something is different. You sound different. You... "

Right then Joey did something that surprised both of us. He connected to me all by himself. And in an instant, he knew.

"You fuckin' asshole," was all he said before he hung up, and disconnected.

The only thing I did was to exclaim "shit". I was wiped out. I could have reconnected with Joey to apologize, but I didn't feel like I had anything to apologize for. After all, she was my girlfriend, not his. So I went to bed.

For the next two weeks, Joey completely ignored me. That was fine with me. It gave me more time with Suzi.

Suzi and I explored each other's bodies over the telephone (kind of). Actually, the only physical contact we had was our kissing between classes. We tried it at lunch once, but it was just too public. We didn't start frenching until the second week, but after that first french kiss, we never went back to the plain kissing again. Actually for a time, I was mystified of what we ever found exciting by placing our lips together without involving the tongues.

I started to think of my abilities more as a tool. I wanted to experiment with them, in a more nonsexual way. Contrary to this, I admit that even though I was getting lots of sexual pleasure with my sessions with Suzi, I wanted more and more. But I still had my morals, and they wouldn't let me alter anyone for sex, and I loved Suzi too much to do anything more to her.

But I did begin to use them when I felt I wasn't hurting anyone, or not changing their personal beliefs about anything. It was a lot like telling little white lies. You know, like telling your mom your homework was done when it wasn't. Little things. I didn't cheat on my school work, and I didn't peek into other minds for the fun of it.

As my plans started to form, I quickly saw I was going to need some help. I probed a few people at the school, and found someone who could help me considerably. And to be fair, I could give that person something they needed desperately in return.

It only took a minute to implant commands which prevented my subject from revealing anything about my abilities and make them trust me. That was all I really had to do. I proposed my deal, and allowed them to freely decide whether or not to take me up on it. The answer was yes.

About two weeks after Joey got bent out of shape about me and Suzi, I was missing him something fierce. So, I cornered him at lunch one day and said, "Joey, we need to talk."

"Fuck off, traitor."

I looked in his eyes and got that familiar feeling again. I held him in my gaze for at least a minute, then I felt his anger finally give way.

"Feel better?"

"Huh?" he said, as if he had just awoke from a pleasant dream. "Yeah, I guess," he said sheepishly.

"Look, I know you were horny, and what I did hurt you. But what I do with Suzi is my business. She's my girlfriend, not yours."

"I know... But... I... You... Tim, I can't stand not being a part of it. It's like all of a sudden everything... I mean, you don't want to do it with me anymore. Just her." Then he whispered, "I... I love you, man."

His lower lip was stuck out, and he was looking at his shoes. I felt his emotional state start to take a nose dive, and I knew if I didn't do something, he would be crying in public. He would have been branded the weeping freshman.

"Joey, look at me." His eyes found mine again, and that feeling happened again. I said softly, "I love you too. I still want to do things with you, but, well, I wanna do things with Suzi too, and you never gave me the chance to see if she would like to do them together. I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I want to show you and Suzi something I've been working on. Can you hold it together for a few minutes?"

Joey nodded, so I got Suzi's attention and indicated for her to join us. I took both Joey's and Suzi's hands and headed towards the cafeteria door. I 'convinced' the person guarding the door that we needed to leave, then I headed us down the hall. I put one arm over Joey's shoulders, and the other over Suzi's.

"As I was saying to Joey, I've been thinking. The three of us have never actually done anything together. I mean, I've done things with Joey all my life. And lately I've been spending a lot of time with Suzi here. I love you two more than anything. I think it's time for you two to get to know each other better. But first, I want to show you something and tell you about what I've been working on for a week now."

We climbed the stairs to the second floor, then I had to grab them both by the collars to stop them from going into the hall.

"Hold on you two. We're going this way." I was standing at the first step leading the third floor.

"But that only goes up to a bunch of store rooms," Suzi said. She didn't mention it was an automatic detention if you were caught up there. I think both of them knew that there was no danger of punishment if someone did find us up there.

"Actually, they were originally offices." I said as we started to climb. "The school district used to be run out of here. They're too small to be used as classrooms, and it was cheaper and faster to build the new wing than to convert the space into a few classrooms. Something to do with the roof supports or something."

"Where did you hear all this?" Joey asked as we reached to top step.

The hall wasn't dark, just dim. There were three doors on each side of the hall, and the sunlight coming through the door's windows was the only light.

"From the same person that gave me this." I pulled out a key.

Both of them stopped in their tracks. I just smiled, and walked down the hall to the second door on the left without looking back at them.

"This one here even has an air conditioner, but I don't know if it actually still works," I said as I unlocked the door, opened it, and finally turned around to face them.

Suzi and Joey just looked at each other, then Joey said "cool!" and ran past me into the makeshift store room.

"I don't know about this," Suzi said, not moving from where she was standing.

"Don't worry. Principal Higgs knows all about it. In fact, he's the one who gave me the key."

She walked up to where I was standing and peered into the crowded room. Joey was down one of the rows of shelves out of sight.

"Suzi?" I said softly.

"Hmm?" she said as she turned to me.

I looked into her eyes, then put my arms around her and held her close.

"I love you. The past couple of weeks have been the best. But for the last couple of days, I've felt something missing. It didn't hit me until this morning when I woke up from a dream that I figured out what it was.

"Joey has been my best friend for a long time now. I love him. It's not really the same as the way I love you, but... well, I guess it is too, in a way. What I am trying to say is, I want Joey to join us the next time we do it. And maybe for then on too. Is that OK?"

Suzi broke out of our embrace with mixed feelings. I could tell she was turned on by the idea, but she didn't like the idea of sharing me.

"Suzi? Remember that first night when I told you Joey and I had done stuff? Remember how wet that made you? And remember how we imagined together of being two girls, or two boys as we played with each other? Just think about how it would feel to play with two dicks instead of one. One for each hand. And remember how long it takes me to cum again. With two of us, we could switch off every five minutes and keep us going for the whole hour."

Her eyes were glazed over imagining these things, and she didn't resist me when I took her back in my arms. She even ground her crotch into my hardon slightly, letting me know she was as wet as I was hard.

"And later, I want your girlfriend to join in on the fun."

Some kind of metal container fell to the floor when I said that, startling both of us. Joey came out from around some shelves with a red face. I knew he had heard every word I said, just as I had planned.

"So, what do you say, Suz? You're my number one woman, and that won't change. I promise."

"I don't know... I... " she said as she pulled away again.

"Maybe I should leave," Joey said in my mind.

I looked at Joey in surprise, and sent back, "How are you doing that? Never mind. Just don't do it anymore until we talk about it. K?"

Joey just nodded his head, his eyes sparkling, his whole face shone with a sorta happy love. That gave me an idea.

"Suzi, how about Joey and I give you a quick sample?"

"Huh?" they both said.

I connected to both of them just as I took Joey into the same embrace I had Suzi in the minute before, then I kissed him. He was so surprised that he didn't respond right away. We had only kissed that one day on the platform, but I knew Joey wouldn't object. I started to french him like Suzi and I had just started to do earlier this week. He really responded to that. And so did Suzi. I started to hump our hard dicks together through our clothes and heard a moan out of Suzi. That's when I cut the link and gently brought the kiss to an end.

"Suz?" I said out of breath.

"Okay." She said, equally out of breath.

Once our breaths returned to normal, I suggested we head back to the lunch room to get something to eat before the lunch period was up. I had just wanted them to see the store room, and to get some privacy.

On the way down, I told them my plan to have that storeroom turned into our little private room. Joey got a sly grin on his face from the obvious conclusions he had made.

"Joey, there won't be any sex up there. I want to do some serious stuff."

"Like what?" Suzi inquired as we walked into the lunchroom.

"I'll tell you both later after school using our 'private line'," I said grinning. "I don't want the others to know anything about it yet, so I don't want to talk about it until then."

We had ten minutes to eat, then hurried to our next class. The remaining two classes passed slowly, but finally Joey and I were sitting next to each other on the bus going home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.