Massaged - Cover

Massaged

by JennTill

Copyright© 2000 by JennTill

Erotica Sex Story: Some on-liners have said this is my best story to date about meeting a couple for the "first time" in a 3-way. Very erotic and juicy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Oral Sex   .

Although this hasn't happened yet...it still may! (Parts are VERY TRUE!)

It was one of those "weaker" moments. I had been broken up with an abusive (verbally) boyfriend and it had been awhile since... well, since I had had "any".

I was playing On Line and a couple made contact with me. I had been chatting with them off and on over a 2 or 3 month period and since they were located near me, I decided it would be fun to exchange pics, etc.

One night while on line, "Fred" had contacted me and, more or less, said he and his wife Jeannie would be interested in giving me a massage...no strings.

Well I live with my Aunt in a rather "safe haven" atmosphere. She watches over me rather closely and tries to make sure I'm safe, happy, and not contacted in any way by my former boyfriend who has made some real, serious threats.

Fred has sent me pictures of him and Jeannie and I felt that they might be "OK" and that maybe there would be no harm in opening my circle of friends a little.

I should admit here that I have always been bi curious and with only one minor experience, I was more curious than ever. Still, with disease and such, I wasn't anxious to get out much.

Fred sent me 2 pictures of Jeannie that caught my eye and I was curious to meet and chat with them. Just being on line wasn't really enough so I got their phone number and happened to call when Fred was at work and Jeannie was at home.

"Hello".

"Ah, Hi...this is Jennifer...y'know...your on line friend you guys have been talkin' to..."

"Oh Hi!...this is Jeannie...how are you?"

"Well, this is a bit awkward for me..."

"Hey, no problem...we have been anxious to meet you..."

Most of the insueing conversation covered our location to each other...likes/dislikes and I expanded a little on my current situation. I was pleasantly surprised that Jeannie was not in the least bit pushy but acted intrigued at the thought of her and Fred meeting me.

After an hour long phone call, I was interested in meeting them too but felt I still had to be very careful.

We made a luncheon date (Jeannie and I) and agreed to meet at a restaurant near one of the malls. Did anyone suggest shopping!?

Once again, Jeannie turned out to be even nicer in person and quite attractive. We spent a fun afternoon and she said I would have to come over to their house for that "complimentary" massage.

Fred followed up with some E-Mail and re-assured me that their would be no pressure if I decided not to take them up on their offer.

I really didn't know quite how to respond. Most of the married couples I had met didn't have this kind of open relationship and seemed, for the most part, at odds with one another rather than open to a "stranger" coming into their home.

After more E-mail and calls a "date" was set to go to their house. The idea of spending a nice quiet night with newfound friends was appealing and I convinced my Auntie not to worry and that I would call her that night to keep her posted.

I am 25 but am very greatful to my Aunt's caring for me and I respect her greatly.

I dressed casually for that night and chose to wear shorts and casual top with no fancy underwear. Since it was a hot summer night, I wasn't too keen on doing a dressup thing.

Thankfully Fred and Jeannie greeted me in casual attire too and, for the first time, I noticed Fred's bulge in his shorts/swimming trunks he was wearing.

Jeannie was dressed in a light "spring" dress that was sexy because of her body in it.

She is built well...not too big, not too small but nice legs and a round, firm butt (as near as I could tell). They offered me something to drink when I arrived and I later found out it was Mai-Tai.

It was very tasty for an alcoholic drink and I wasn't sure what it was until I felt a little tipsy as the night wore on. We all got pretty giggly and told some pretty ribald jokes and stories.

Later, Fred and Jeannie were making small chat with how they met and what their marriage had been like, their fears, etc. When I complained of my neck being tense and stiff (from running a computer all day!), Jeannie quickly stepped up behind me to massage it for me.

Fred got up to put on some great CD's of Kenny G and Sade in a mix of music that was very relaxing and mellow. I was surprised that Jeannie's hands were so strong yet soothing to my neck. I nearly melted from her touch on my neck and after about 20-25 minutes, she suggested that I lay down on their futon and get more comfortable.

I was a little relieved when Fred excused himself from the room. He didn't return for another 15 or 20 minutes and I hardly noticed when he did because Jeannie's hands were sending me into another dimension. By now, I was comfortable in my bra and shorts and Jeannie was rubbing some kind of lotion that was warm and cool at the same time. I don't know what it was but it sure felt good!

Between the music, the mai tais, and Jeannie's hands, I was relaxed to the point of almost going to sleep! Just when I thought I would, I felt another set of hands on my foot and more lotion being applied. Jeannie was working on my shoulders and back while Fred took up the task of relieving my feet and hands of every bit of tension they may have had.

I found out that night that there is something very intimate about a foot and hand massage. It's almost more sensual than any other body parts but this wasn't supposed to be arousing. However, I felt a warmth in my pussy that I hadn't experienced in quite some time.

I didn't really want to feel sexy, it just happened. I guess my hips were giving me away because when Fred was doing each hand individually, Jeannie had begun to massage the backs of my legs and was now working her way up my thighs.

I could feel her fingertips soothing every inch of my legs as they worked ankles, then calves, backs of my knees and then on up to my thighs. She barely scratched (or more like a tickle) with her nails as she continued to massage me. Her firmness now gave way to more of a caress and I sure wasn't used to this kind of intimacy from another woman.

My hips must have started to writhe on their own against the pillowy futon and I could feel my pussy heating up more. Jeannie's fingers continued rubbing the backs of my legs and I let out more moans than I care to admit to as she coaxed them out of me.

Fred seemed content to watch and "play" with each finger of my hands as he added more lotion. When I looked through the slits of my eyes, I could see that he had changed into a robe and that he had nothing on underneath it. In the shadows of his robe I could see his long (but still flaccid) cock laying over a nice set of balls that rested on his calf and ankle as he continued to administer to me.

Meanwhile, my moans became louder and I think Jeannie took that as a sign to enter her fingers just inside my shorts and touch that sensitive area on the inside of my thighs.

"Okay...we're going to roll you over Jenn...ever so gently!"

As they rolled me over, I realized that my bra was undone but I didn't care. It was still draped across my titties and I maintained some modesty by keeping them covered even though I was in this very relaxed state.

Jeannie went to join Fred at my head and began to rub my shoulders from the front as Fred continued on my other hand. From the slurping sounds I could tell they were madly kissing each other while they didn't miss a beat with me.

I glanced up at them to see them in a deep french kiss and Fred was giving Jeannies breasts a nice squeeze and mild nipple pinch. Do you know how erotic it can be to see two people french kissing and feeling each other up close!!?

I just lazily smiled and sighed and tried not to notice Fred's hardening dick right near my left ear as I lay my head back down on the futon. They broke their kiss with giggles and Jeannie then concentrated in earnest on my "front". Without disturbing my bra covered titties, she massaged my entire upper torso.

Normally I would have been laughing out load from being "tickled" but I somehow knew this wasn't that kind of a touch from her. Although light, her hands were like electric charges on my skin by now and I wanted her to touch me everywhere and I wouldn't have stopped her!

Her hands moved to under my "C" sized breasts and I simply succumbed to whatever she wanted to do. So when she pulled my bra off, I offered no resistance and looked through my slitted eyes to see Fred's smile and nod of approval at the sight of my bare breasts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.