Daring Sis-in-law Jenna - Cover

Daring Sis-in-law Jenna

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Visiting snobby in laws becomes swapping and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

During a reluctant summer visit with Sue’s sister Jenna and her husband Jerry in Maine, things went in a surprising way. The couple is extreme in their snobby attitudes and saccharin with most people, even family, looking down on most of us. Jen is especially pretentious, aloof, entitled, and prudish/puritanical. At 5’7”, 150 lb., she is curvy/thick with dense auburn/shoulder length hair. Her face is chubby, yet pretty, while her overfull D cups are her most outstanding features. Jer is stocky at 5’6” 190 lb. and average looking. Both are in their late thirties.

Though we planned to tease them and find their limits, I arrived in casual loose shorts. Jer was also in shorts, but an expensive, haute couture version. Jen was in a below-the-knee brown, flowing, casual/sheik dress. While Sue was the most daring in big-leg shorts and a loose halter that casually and deliberately exposed a full tit at the door greeting. That shocked Jen, but she recovered faster than expected. Jer just smiled.

We chatted amiably for a while as we drank and Sue let her tiny tit pop out again and again. She got slower and slower to cover it. Sitting across from us, Jer licked his lips, especially when Sue’s nipple got hard and more inviting. Jen looked away and crossed her legs nervously and repeatedly, not exposing any of her reclusive thigh. Her nipples poked against her dress so I dared to ask, “Jen, are your nipples the same tall, dense, cylinders like Sue’s? If you never saw them before, you’ve seen them today several times.” I pointed at Sue’s exposed tit.

She blushed, glanced at Sue’s perfect nipples before looking away again, then said, “I’ve seen them many times as children. Her tits haven’t grown much since then, but her nipples...” She licked her lips and stared at them again which told us what she thought and what she wanted to do with them. “You’ll never know what mine taste, umm look, like.” Eyebrow up, now I was determined to change that.

Jer laughed at her Freudian slip as he confided in a whisper, “You figured out that Jenna isn’t as uptight as she portrays, but did you ever see her after four drinks? She gets sloppy and careless. Her hippie self comes out and she gets very free and wild.”

“Nope; I never saw her that way. Isn’t that her third drink?”

Jer said, “Yes. Watch this.” He leaned across to Sue and pinched her exposed nipple. Staring at it as it hardened, he said aloud, “Jenna wasn’t always so uptight. She used to flash people too — everything, ass, tits and pussy.” His suggestive stare at Sue was a dare to expose more. She closed her eyes and leaned toward him.

Jen said, “Why are you telling them that? It’s been our secret for years.”

He brought Jen her fourth drink and said, “Show them how great your legs are and maybe a little ass?”

Jen said, “WHAT!? Are you nuts?” She stood, downed the fourth drink, annoyed, and stared at Sue’s tit. Jer went behind her and lifted her skirt nearly to her panties.

I said, “WOW! Jenna, I’ve never seen your thighs before. You always kept them in slacks or a long dress. Those gams are sexy and tight! You shouldn’t cover them so much. Show us some more!”

She spun away from Jer, but he grabbed and lifted her dress again. As it lifted high up, I made a show of looking under it, then pointed. “Aha! No panties! You did come ready to party, you dirty girl.”

“What? I did not, and I wore panties.” She grinned, hiccuped, and kicked her way out of his arms.

“Prove it! Or are you like your sister and need to be dared? Show me, or better yet, toss them to me.” She stared at us, indignant and indecisive. Jer sat next to Sue and pulled her nipple.

All our jaws dropped when Jen slipped under the sides of her long skirt, snagged her panties and wiggled out of them. Her skirt dropped slowly over her well-toned legs. She twirled the red panties around a finger, slithered to me and flipped them at me as she stared down at Jer. As I inhaled their warm scent, she slurred “Prooof enough?”

“Maybe.” I said. “I may need a little more proof — a confirmation, visual!”

Not to be outdone, Sue climbed on a bar stool facing us, spread her leg onto a second stool, and let Jer peek up her shorts to her groin. He taunted, “Your turn, Sue. Are you wearing panties? It doesn’t look like it. Prove it. I dare you.”

She’d waited for a dare and hopped down, bare tit still exposed and jiggling, pulled her blue panties over her waistline with a sly smile.

Jer said, “Not proof. Any cloth can look like that. Show us more, I dared you!” She silently unzipped and opened her shorts to show more blue cloth. “You have to do better. Maybe if you take off the shorts?”

“Is that a dare?” she teased. He nodded. Sue looked at me and her sister, grinned and dropped her shorts. After tossing them at Jer, she spun for us twice. My dick twitched. Her shapely cheeks ate most of the rear of her mini bikinis and showed off her sexy ass and legs; her lusty camel toe swelled, sucked in the front of her panties, and created a growing wet spot that made us sigh. “There!” I suppressed a groan.

“Still not convinced. Toss them to me as my wife did and I’ll know. That’s a dare.” I suppressed a laugh. Jen huffed, annoyed that her sister was hogging our attention.

Sue blushed, stared at him and decided — she yanked them off and tossed them at Jer. She’s left bottomless, only wearing the loose halter with one sweet tit still free and waving its perfect nipple as she stripped. I gulped as my cock lifted.

Jen said, “SUE! How dare you get naked for my husband?” Jer sniffed the panties with a sigh.

Bolder than I’d ever seen him, he said, “I don’t think she’s naked. These panties aren’t warm or fragrant enough to be on for hours. In fact, I think you’re still wearing beige panties right now, Sue. Come, let me check.” Sue and I watched his shorts swell. As he blatantly adjusted his swollen cock, the uncut tip peeked from under his commando shorts.

Jen said, “What are you talking about? Can’t you see she’s waxed bare, and her slit is showing?”

Jer grinned, “Nope. Come prove yourself.” He winked at me. Sue took a step closer, spun to show her pretty ass and deep crack. Finally in reach, he cupped her mons, split her slit and slid a finger deep inside my wife, his sis-in-law. “I don’t feel any panties here so maybe you were telling the truth.” He kept fingering her as his wife and I watched.

I looked at his wife, “I would accept that kind of proof from you too, Jen.”

“No F’ing way! Jer can keep his finger in her all day, but I’m not that slutty. LOOK at that!”

Jer was holding and sucking Sue’s exposed nipple, but left her halter on. Jen flushed and unknowingly rubbed her own tit. Sue fished out Jer’s stubby cock and stroked it gently.

“How about we make a bet while he fingers your sister and kisses her? Would you mind if he fucks her? Is that OK?”

She stared blankly awhile then asked, “What kind of bet? What stakes?”

“Hmmm, OK I’ll bet you a grand I can poke my head thru this.” I formed a circle with my thumb and index finger. “And I won’t break the circle.”

“Well, we can afford a grand, can you?” Back to being snooty! Making her pay and spanking her “royal” ass will be fun. “The bet can’t be slutty.”

“Only you can make it dirty. I hope you do, but I won’t force you. I could have tried to push my dick head thru there, but the circle’s too small!”

“How crude. Let’s make it more affordable for you, how bout a token dollar? You’ll sign it for me and frame it so I can remind you of tonight and how my husband ruled my slutty sister’s cunt with his fingers, and maybe his cock. I’m sure he’s wanted to fill her pussy with his cum for ages and now you’ve made it possible. So when you lose this bet, you will watch my husband fuck my sister on our kitchen table.” Hiccup.

“I think the drinks are making you fuzzy. You can’t have both. I think Jer is well on his way to fucking my wife and WE will get to watch them on your table anyway. So let’s stick to the dollar bet. OK?”

She looked at Jer sadly. He had peeled off Sue’s top so she was fully naked with him on his knees and lapping her pussy. She ‘Hrrmp’d and nodded. “We’re on. You can’t poke your head thru that hole and your dick head don’t count! Though this is impressive,” she said as she found and squeezed my stiff rod, still in my shorts, for the first time. Her guard was down. I grunted and struggled to ignore her squeeze and held my circle near my head then pushed my other index finger thru it and poked my head!

“SHIT! I knew the dare had ta have a trick to it. Here’s your dollar. I have a puzzle for you, for a dollar. Two guards are standing by two doors. One door leads to riches, the other torture and death. You can only ask one guard one question den you gonna pick a door, so what’z yaw questy?”

“I know this one, Jen and I want to win fair. Try this easy one for another dollar. What common five-letter word contains four personal pronouns? Take your time; you have sixty seconds.”

Sue was sitting on the plush sofa arm, leaning back with her legs spread. Jer was now naked, noisily eating her pussy and stroking his short, thick cock. As Jen pondered the puzzle, I propped up my phone to video our naked spouses. He pushed a wet finger harshly up her ass and twisted it. Sue’s tiny tits jiggled as she shuddered in climax and sprayed his face with her delicious cum. “His tongue is in her wet pussy and a finger is still in her ass. Look. They switched places and she swallowed his cock in one gulp.” My stiffening cock was lifting my short’s leg and she noticed.

“How about it Jen. Your sister just came on Jer’s face and his fat cock is about to fill her mouth with his cum. You OK with that? You know he may just fuck her instead. TIME! Sorry you lose. Pay up.” She grumbled and signed another buck. I leaned my stiffness against her hip and ass as she bent to sign the cash. I had her now. Ms. snooty was coming down a few pegs. She kept stealing glances at our naked spouses and her breathing was getting deeper.

Dejected, she sighed “OK, what’s the answer, as if it matters now?” She looked at my severely tented shorts.

“Just to prove there is an answer, it’s USHER: US, SHE, HE, HER,” she groaned. “I feel kinda bad that we are fully dressed and you have to watch your husband cheat with your sister.” No, I didn’t.

“He’s not cheatin; we have a p-p-packt that we can fuck anyone if we are both present or agree to it. We only did that twice before. Now I guess it’s tree times.” Pointing at my obvious lance, she added “Don’t either of you wear underwear?” She reached, out and pressed it down then giggled as it sprang back up.

“Isn’t it two and a half since you’re JUST watching. Why don’t I give you a chance to win back your money and pride. DOUBLE or nuthin? IF you win, you get FOUR dollars and, by nuthin I mean I’ll send you a copy of their sex vid. If I win, I get your four dollars. OK?”

She clenched her jaw and agreed. “OK, here’s the bet. You heard how noisy they were. Oops, ARE. His grunts mean he’s filling her mouth with his cream now.” Jen sighed. “I bet I can fuck you on this table and you won’t feel a thing or react at all. Since he’s done filling my wife’s belly with fresh cum for a while, let’s let him record us so you can confirm that you didn’t flinch or feel anything while I prep then fuck you. That will also make you the winner by two dollars. Hey, Jer, would you bring my phone over here and witness our bet?”

Sue sucked his slippery cock clean then led him by his balls to the phone. He grabbed it then slipped two fingers in Sue’s pussy from behind and they came to the table. Jen seemed resolved at their blatant fondling and began recovering from her stupor. I explained the bet and Sue smiled at the inevitable outcome. Jer laughed, “She’ll never go for that bet. She would have ten years ago, but now...”

“Oh yeah, asshole? I’ll take that bet. Let’s go!” She angrily pulled her long dress over her head and stood defiantly akimbo before her sister, husband, and bro-in-law, naked except for a black demi bra. Her D-cups didn’t need any help to bulge over the top. Her dark pubes were trimmed, but full width; her glistening labia were full and bare with her inner labia poking out like a small tongue ready to lick back — exactly like her sister. She pulled my shirt over my head. “You need some help with the pants?” I nodded, but she didn’t wait before she attacked my shorts and pulled them off while angrily staring at her husband.

She was briefly shocked by the face slap my cock gave her when freed. She snapped around and stared at my swollen snake, eye to eye. Her gasp said she was impressed with my cock that was thinner, but nearly triple Jer’s tiny length. She made a circle with her fingers and looked up, acknowledging with her eyes, the same bright and lustrous blue as Sue’s, that even my cock head would not have fit through there. After firmly squeezing my cock, she stood, then climbed onto the table, face up. It was time. “How do you want me, Al?”

Badly, I thought, but said “Every way I can. If you don’t feel a thing but make me cum in you, you win.” I spread her legs and her pretty, plumped, and wet pussy. As I traced her inner labia, she squirmed, then gasped when I touched her still hidden clit.

“Oh no, does that mean I lost already? HE ate her pussy and came, I...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.