Animal Farm Orgy - Cover

Animal Farm Orgy

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In a farm community it's a wild thing going on....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

After dinner that night, Reverend Walker kept watching his wife through the corner of his eye. There was a radiant glow in her smile that he hadn't seen for years, and he couldn't understand what had brought it on. The reverend had always known that his wife was attractive and had an extremely nice figure, but tonight she looked absolutely beautiful.

As the evening dragged on, he felt a tingling in his cock whenever he looked at her. By the time they were ready for bed, Reverend Walker had a horrendous hard-on. As they walked up the stairs to their bedroom together, the man was dying to fuck her.

He realized Abby wasn't very enthusiastic about sex, but she would occasionally agree to fuck, and he fervently hoped this would be one of the times. He wished she would suck his cock like Marci did, but he knew that would be out of the question with his wife. He would be lucky to just get a piece of ass in the proper missionary position.

Lying in bed, waiting for his wife while she discreetly disrobed and put on her nightie in the privacy of a closet, he wondered if her pussy would taste as sweet as Marci's. Of course, he realized she'd never allow him to eat her cunt. Shortly after they were first married, he'd asked her to suck his cock, but she'd raised so much hell about it that he never mentioned cock- sucking again.

That was the one thing that bothered him about their marriage--the dull routine of the same missionary position. God, how he wished they could put a little variety into their bedroom games. Because of the boredom, he'd turned more and more to other women for his sexual release, but tonight he was extremely excited by her.

When she finally crawled into bed with him, the reverend drew her into his arms. As he pressed his lips to hers, Abby was a bit surprised because he seldom kissed her anymore. The feel of his hard cock throbbing against her through the material of her nightie seemed to faintly excite her. Three wild fucks with the dog today had left her in a rather horny mood.

"James," she softly whispered to her husband. "Do you want to make love tonight?"

"I sure do," he answered, still hoping that she might give him a blow-job someday. Moving under the covers, Abby squirmed around until she had her nightie off.

"It's sure been a long time," said the reverend as he got out of bed and removed his pajamas.

"Oh, honey," she whispered, noticing how big his cock looked as he got back into bed. "Your thing looks larger than usual."

"It's the same old prick," he said bluntly as she lowered her head to get a better look at his cock.

"Look at that," she said, momentarily resting her face on his belly. "It's getting bigger."

Suddenly feeling the heat of her breath on his cock as she studied the length of his prickshaft, the man seemed to lose his mind. Trembling like a leaf, he began pressing on the back of her head, hoping she would take his tingling cock-head into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" he blurted, giving her head a gentle nudge. "Please lick the end of my prick."

"WHAT?" she gasped, springing up to a sitting position.

"Please suck my cock." he begged, his entire body shaking with lust.

"You fuckin' asshole!" she shouted at him. "Get away from me!"

"What the hell's bugging you?" he roared back at her. "Other wives suck their husbands off."

"Bullshit!" she screamed at him. "Only sluts and whores would do anything that filthy and depraved."

"Goddamn it!" he shouted, his entire body shaking with both rage and lust. "Suck me off!"

"Get away from me, you filthy beast!" she screamed, clawing at his face with her nails. "Don't you ever come near me again!"

Roughly grabbing the woman, he threw her down on her back and straddled her chest, his big hard prick pointing right at her mouth.

"Now suck it!" he shouted, his ass pressing down on her full tits.

"I won't do it, you filthy pig!" she spat at him.

"I said suck it!" he shouted again.

"No, you rotten bastard!"

Grabbing her long hair in his hand, he began pulling and twisting it until the frightened woman was afraid he'd pull her hair out by the roots.

"EEEEEEEEGGGHHH!" she screamed from the searing pain.

The usually gentle man would never dream of inflicting this cruelty on her in his right mind, but tonight he'd lost all control of himself. The years of pent-up frustration had exploded, turning him into a wild animal.

Afraid he might even kill her in his deranged state of mind, she helplessly grasped the thick base of his wildly throbbing prick-shaft and brushed his big cock-head across her half-parted lips. Closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to took at his prick, her trembling hand guided his huge cock into her mouth.

At first he sat perfectly still on her squashed tits, enjoying the sight of his thick prick embedded between his wife's ovalled lips. Holding her head in his hands, he began moving her head up and down so her slippery mouth would slide back and forth over his sensitive cock-shaft. His entire body began trembling from the feel of her warm, wet tongue and lips working on his spit-coated prick. As the excitement mounted in his cock, he suddenly thrust his hips forward, drilling his big boner further into her mouth, forcing her head back down on the pillow.

Abby almost gagged as his thick, oozing prick-head pressed against the back of her throat, but, afraid he would inflict more pain on her, she continued valiantly sucking on his hard cock.

"That's the way," he panted, pumping his gnarly prick in and out of her mouth. "See how much fun cock-sucking is."

God, how she hated this vile, disgusting man! She couldn't believe this was the same gentle husband she'd lived with for so many years.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" he said, an evil grin on his face as he pulled his wet prick out of her mouth. "Now I'll give you that hot fuck you wanted so badly."

"No, James," she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't want you to ever touch me again. From now on you can pay whores to do those filthy things to you."

"That's okay with me," he said, leering at her as he moved down and roughly parted her thighs. "But I'm going to give you one last fuck to remember me by."

"Please don't," she sobbed as he guided his pulsing cock-head up against her numb cunt-lips. "I'm too dry in there! I can't take it!"

He was panting and snorting like a wild bull as his big body moved over hers. Feeling the head of his prick pressing between her dry cunt-lips, she closed her eyes and bit her lips to keep from screaming.

"Here it comes," he panted, "and you better not give me any more shit!"

"No, James!" she pleaded, tears running down her cheeks. "Please don't!"

A searing pain streaked through her entire body as his hard boner knifed up into her dry pussy. The woman had never felt such intense discomfort in her life.

"STOP!" she shrieked. "You're killing me!"

Ignoring her squeals, he kept pushing until he'd forced every inch of his steel-hard cock into her dry, burning cunt.

"Goddamn you!" she sobbed, feeling the thick length of his swollen cock lodged in her pussy. "I hate you!"

In spite of the pain and her revulsion for him, the feel of a big cock in her cunt started her juices flowing. The pain had completely vanished, and, when he began slowly fucking his prick in and out, Abby could feel her tight inner flesh becoming warm and slippery. Against her will, the woman's body started responding to his deep thrusts.

"Does my cock feel good now?" he whispered to her as he rhythmically fucked his big prick in and out of her rapidly responding cunt.

"No!" she snapped.

Abby didn't want to admit it to him, but, as her hot juices began flowing around his thick boner, a delicious rapture spread throughout her body.

"Mmmmmmmmm... ooooooo... mmmmmmmmm," she mewled, no longer able to hide her burning ecstasy from him.

"Do you still think I'm a filthy pig?" he panted as he increased the tempo of his thrusts.

"God, no," she whispered, every last vestige of her hate completely gone. "I love your prick.

With his wonderful cock plunging deeper into her hotly creaming pussy-hole, she was clinging tightly to him, squealing from the intense joy he was bringing her. As her juices poured more profusely, his prick was slithering much more easily in and out of her slippery cunt, each thrust pounding her ass deeper into the mattress.

Lost in his wild lust, the reverend was frenziedly fucking into his wife, aware of nothing but the incredible pleasure that was streaking up and down the tingling length of his hard cock. Pounding his thick prick into her pussy for all he was worth, he was sending shivers of unbelievable ecstasy flooding through his wife's naked flesh, sending waves of rapturous delight washing through her writhing cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.