Animal Farm Orgy - Cover

Animal Farm Orgy

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In a farm community it's a wild thing going on....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

After church the following Sunday, Reverend Walker once more asked Marci to stay and work on the plans for the upcoming picnic. Anxious to be fucked by his big man-sized cock again, the cute youngster readily agreed.

"Well," said the reverend when the last of the congregation had gone. "I guess we better get busy."

"Yeah," she agreed. "Let's go downstairs and get busy on that cot."

"You naughty little girl," he scolded. "You're acting like you want to fuck."

"You better believe it!" she exclaimed, taking his hand to lead him downstairs.

"I guess we might as well get undressed," suggested the reverend when they were standing by the cot.

"Good thinking, Rev," she agreed, kicking off her shoes.

Within a matter of a few seconds, they were both stark naked. Marci could feel the hot juices boiling out of her horny little cunt as she stared at his deliciously swollen boner again.

"Get on the cot," she whispered. "I can't wait any longer."

As the reverend lay on his back with his hands behind his head, Marci straddled his chest, and, with a knee folded on either side of his head, she began grinding her oozing pussy down against his mouth.

"Now eat me," she playfully teased.

She was thrilled with the heat of his panting breath on her wetly dripping cunt as she writhed her pussy up against his mouth.

"Kiss it," she whispered. "Kiss my naughty little pussy."

His face suddenly buried in the fragrant softness of her oozing cunt, he was completely enraptured by the fluffy texture of the youngster's pussy curls against his face as he sucked on her fragrantly scented cunt. The slippery hotness of her steaming cunt flesh was enough to blow his mind as he excitedly worked his lips up and down over her widely spread cunt.

"Oh, sweet Reverend," she whimpered as he teasingly scattered hot, wet kisses all around the wiggly lips of her juicy cunt.

She could feel the heavenly warmth radiating from between her legs to every part of her body as she excitedly listened to the obscenely moist sounds of his mouth sucking hungrily on her tasty cunt. Delicious sensations were building and building in her pussy as she felt his thick tongue teasing her quivering clit. Sitting on his face with her wet, open pussy against his mouth, she was feeling an intense joy she'd never experienced before.

With his prick throbbing wildly between his legs, he thrust his tongue deeper into the girl's hot, slippery cunt, forcing soft squeals of pleasure from deep in her throat.

"Mmmmmmm, yes!" whimpered Marci, squeezing her soft, naked thighs tighter against his face as her hot cunt juices flowed down into his mouth. She was wildly sloshing her sopping pussy all around his face as he flicked his tongue even deeper into the fiery depths of her hot, slick pussy-hole.

The intense pleasure between her legs built and built until she was aware of nothing but the flaming sparks of ecstasy that were charging throughout her body. Feeling a beautiful warmth deep in her cunt, the youngster's stomach muscles tightened for a brief period, then, momentarily unable to breathe, she seemed to freeze. Suddenly she exploded.

"OH, SWEET SUCKIN' JESUS!" she shrieked. "I'M COMING... COMING!"

A delicious, thick stream of her hot orgasmic juices flowed down into his mouth as he plunged his tongue deeper and deeper into her gushing cunt. He could feel his cock throbbing with a huge hard-on as her oozing pussy soaked his face with her hot fuck-cream.

"Oh, Reverend," she whispered a few minutes later as she lay in his arms. "That was so wonderful."

"It sure was," he answered.

Pressing her softly parted lips to his, she could feel the man's deliciously swollen boner burning against her belly. He held her tightly against him while his fingers goosed around in the soft wiggly crack between her sweet young asscheeks.

"Oh, you naughty man," she teased when the tip of his finger began probing around her cute little puckered asshole. "That feels so good."

"Do you really like that?" asked the depraved reverend as he lewdly wormed his fingertip into the youngster's hot, tight asshole.

"God, yes," she panted. "I love it." With his lusty cock throbbing wildly against the youngster's belly, he shoved the entire length of his finger into her asshole.

"Does that still feel good?" he excitedly asked.

"Fuck, yes," she giggled. "Now stick two fingers up my ass."

Quickly complying, he drilled a second finger into her deliciously hot little ass.

"Have you ever ass-fucked a girl?" she suddenly asked.

"No," was his honest answer. "But I've always wanted to."

"Do you wanta try mine for size?"

"Are you serious?"

"Sure," she assured him. "I think it would be fun."

"Aren't you afraid my cock will hurt you?' he asked.

"We can always stop if it does."

"Okay," he agreed. "This is something I've wanted to do for a long time."

"Good!" exclaimed the youngster. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Scrambling up onto her hands and knees, the beautiful young girl began waving her soft, bare ass around in the air as the reverend knelt behind her.

"Be gentle," she whispered back over her shoulder, feeling him resting the long, thick underside of his throbbing cock-shaft between the fleshy cheeks of her deliciously warm little ass.

Wanting to reassure her, he reached around and gently cupped a tit in each hand.

"Oooooh, yes," she breathlessly whimpered, feeling his fingers manipulating her big lust-swollen nipples, filling her trembling body with renewed passion. With the warm flesh of her soft asscheeks pressed against his cock, she shivered with excitement as he continued massaging and kneading her firm young tits with his tender hands.

"Mmmmmm," she softly moaned with anticipation, feeling the hot thickness of his hard prick throbbing against her quivering asscheeks. His incredibly smooth cock-head slipped up and down in the soft crevice between her wiggly asscheeks.

With the naked length of his bloated cock throbbing against the smooth, warm flesh of her quivering ass, he lovingly jiggled and caressed her lush tits in his hands as the deliciously resilient flesh rippled between his fingers.

"Oh, Reverend," she whimpered. "Stick that big beauty up my ass, but, please, try not to hurt me."

When the cute youngster reached back and parted her asscheeks with her trembling fingers, the man released her tits and stared excitedly at the pinkness of her little puckered asshole. Pressing his thumb against the tight opening, he gently rotated his thumb until it suddenly plopped through her tiny asshole.

"Oooooooh!" the cute blonde squealed with delight.

Feeling the girl's slick, hot asshole squeezing against his thumb, the reverend excitedly plunged the full length of his thumb in and began screwing his digit around in the slippery depths of her hot, buttery asshole.

"Oh," she giggled. "That feels funny, but I like it."

Another soft moan escaped her lips when he pulled his thumb out and drilled his long middle finger all the way up her ass.

"Oooooooh, yes!" she squealed with delight, wriggling her ass around his deeply embedded finger. "I love it... love it!"

After screwing his finger around, trying to relax and enlarge the tiny opening for his cock, he pulled his finger out and firmly grasped her hips. Her deliciously rounded ass looked so young and inviting, gleaming under the soft light coming through the basement window. Spreading the cheeks of her sweet ass apart with his fingers, the man excitedly gazed at the small opening he was about to fuck. Not certain how to enter her tight little asshole without hurting her, he eased the throbbing head of his prick up against the puckered opening, and then, grasping her hips firmly, he gently pushed forward. Shoving against her, the slippery cock- juice that was oozing out from the tip of his prick seemed to lubricate the tight opening as his throbbing boner started sliding into her asshole.

"Oh, Reverend," whimpered Marci when his big, bloated cock- head slipped into her tight, virginal asshole. "Your big prick feels fantastic in my ass."

As anxious as he was to ram the full length of his cock all the way into her tight little ass, he remained exceptionally patient, working his cock in an inch at a time until his prick was finally almost all the way in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.