Animal Farm Orgy - Cover

Animal Farm Orgy

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In a farm community it's a wild thing going on....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As the days passed, the reverend's wife couldn't seem to get Mae Langford and her big collie out of her mind. As filthy and disgusting as the whole thing had been, Abby got all hot and itchy between her legs every time she thought about seeing Mae and her dog fucking. She knew dog-fucking was horrible, but the dog's big, red cock was always in the back of her thoughts.

Filled with curiosity when Mae didn't show up for the Wednesday evening services, Abby slipped out of the church and walked over to the woman's house. Seeing the shade up and the light on in Mae's bedroom as they had been before, Abby once again peered through the window.

A hot tingle streaked through Abby's cunt when she saw Mae spread out nakedly on the bed again. The woman's ass was perched on the very edge of the bed as she lay back with her widely spread legs hanging over. Standing between her thighs with his hind feet on the floor and his forepaws up over Mae's shoulders, the big collie was feverishly fucking into her from above.

The sight of that slippery red cock fucking in and out of the woman's pussy again was enough to blow Abby's mind. Panting excitedly, the collie's tongue was hanging out as he fucked into her cunt with deep, rapid thrusts. Abby could see how hard and long the dog-cock was as Scotty worked his prick in and out through the slick flesh of the perverted woman's hotly creaming pussy. The sight of Mae's hungry cunt-lips sucking and pulling on the animal's hard dog-cock was further arousing the reverend's wife.

She could hear the blonde slut breathing heavily as her well- trained collie fucked his rigid prick in and out of her cunt like a burning sword. Watching the dog fuck on top as Mae lay on her back, Abby could see Scotty's big furry chest rubbing back and forth over Mae's tingling tits. As the bestial fucking continued, the dog began slamming into her pussy with harder, faster strokes.

"That's it, Scotty!" Mae cried. "Fuck me good, you sweet doggy!"

Watching the dog's big, red boner fucking into Mae's hungrily devouring cunt, Abby could see little beads of pussy juice glistening on the soft, pink flesh of her slippery, wet cunt-lips. A little trickle of hot pussy cream was being forced out between Mae's hotly sucking cunt-lips by the pressure of the animal's fucking prick.

Abby excitedly watched the rivulet of juice dribbling down over the lusty blonde's softly rounded ass. The deliciously lewd sound of the dog's hard cock squashing and slurping into the woman's hotly sucking cunt was driving Abby wild. She could vicariously feel every thrust of the animal's hard cock into her own hotly dripping slit.

The reverend's wife stared with fascination at Mae's pleasure-ridden face. The woman's head was thrown back, her long blonde hair cascading over the bed as her glazed eyes stared insanely at the ceiling. Mae's mouth was open, her tongue hanging out like a bitch in heat as she moaned and groaned in ecstasy. Abby could almost feel the joy that was etched on the depraved woman's face.

Watching the erotic scene, Abby had unconsciously reached up under her skirt and was frantically finger-fucking herself.

"Oh, Scotty, baby!" she heard Mae moan. "You big-cocked beauty!"

By now, Abby was almost insane with excitement. She was rubbing her tingling clit with a blinding speed as she vicariously felt every sensation that was streaking through Mae's hotly sucking cunt. She could almost feel the animal's long, red prick fucking deep into her own juice-drenched pussy.

"FUCK, SCOTTY, FUCK!" Mae screamed as she writhed beneath the animal's wildly thrusting body. Watching the woman getting fucked by her big collie dog was the most exciting thing that Abby had ever witnessed. Vigorously fingering her own cunt, the preacher's wife stared in total fascination at the sex-crazed woman. Mae's head was lolling wildly back and forth, mouth open and lips drawn back over her teeth as she frantically ground her cunt around the dog's rapidly fucking cock.

Abby was shaking with excitement as she watched Scotty wildly fucking his cock in and out of the screaming woman's feverishly hot pussy.

"Oh, Christ!" squealed Mae as the big collie further increased the speed of his lightning-fast thrusts. "You sweet fuckin' dog!"

Each time he jerked his cock back, Abby could see Mae's pink cunt-lips grasping after his prick, and when he fucked his cock back in, her pussy-lips swallowed his prick in with a delicious slurping sound.

The night echoed with the sounds of her cunt juices squashing around his glistening prick-shaft.

"Oh, you sweet fucker!" Mae screamed with delight.

As always, the feel of her dog's big, red cock slithering against the sizzling walls of her deliciously tingling cunt was driving the blonde crazy. The grasping lips of her steaming pussy were squeezing and sucking on the entire hard length of his fantastic dog-prick.

"That's it, sweet doggy!" sobbed Mae. "Fuck it to me, baby!"

The feel of his furry chest rubbing against her big, bare tits was almost as thrilling as the hard cock between her legs.

"GODDAMN, THAT'S GOOD!" she screamed.

The sight of Mae being fucked by the beautiful big collie was the most erotic thing Abby had ever seen. Frantically fingering her own hotly oozing cunt, she stared as if hypnotized by the woman's deliciously swollen nipples rubbing around in Scotty's long thick coat. She couldn't keep her gaze away from Mae's shapely legs as the beautiful beast lustily fucked his cock into the juicy pussy between the woman's legs.

"YES! YES, SCOTTY!" screamed the near-hysterical blonde as the frenziedly aroused collie once more speeded the tempo of his fucking as he neared a jizz-shooting climax. "FUCK IT TO ME, BABY! GIVE MOTHER A BIG HOT LOAD!"

Abby was almost out of her mind with excitement as she watched Scotty fucking into the blonde on the bed. Staring at the golden pussy hairs around Mae's pink cunt-lips as the dog's shiny red cock fucked in and out, Abby was frantically fingering her own dripping pussy. The entire surface of the animal's plunging boner was thickly coated with Mae's creamy cunt juices.

"Come on, Scotty!" the feverishly aroused woman shouted beneath the fucking dog. "Finish me off, baby! Make me come!"

On the verge of coming, the aroused dog fucked his long, red boner into her cunt at an ever-increasing speed.

"That's it, sweetie!" the blonde squealed with delight. "Faster, baby! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Completely out of her mind with excitement, Abby was clawing at her inflamed snatch with both hands. The expression of ecstasy on Mae's sex-crazed face was the most exciting thing the reverend's wife had ever seen. Abby could vicariously feel every deep thrust of the dog's cock in her own empty cunt. The loud slurping sound of his hard boner fucking into the juicy meat of Mae's pussy was almost blowing Abby's mind.

"That's it, Scotty!" Mae screamed. "I'm almost there!"

Mae's long blonde hair flailed wildly around her face as her head rolled from side to side on the bed. Her mouth hung open, eyes squeezed shut and her nails clawed into the bedding.

"FILL MY CUNT, BABY!" she shrieked. "SQUIRT, DOGGY, SQUIRT! I'M COMING... COMMMIIINNGGG!"

Just as the lurching woman exploded into her tumultuous orgasm, she felt her dog's hot jizz gushing into her convulsing cunt.

"Oh, yes, sweet doggy," she moaned. "That's the way to fill a cunt."

When the dog finally pulled his limp prick out of her cum- drenched pussy, Mae's face was aglow with rapture.

"I guess you wanta take a piss," Mae said a few minutes later as she slowly got up from the bed. Not bothering to put a robe on, the woman walked to the back door and let the dog out.

As if in a trance, Abby Walker slowly walked over to where the big dog was pissing against a tree. When the dog had finished, she stooped down and gently petted his head. "Nice doggy," Abby whispered, her entire body trembling with excitement.

Still petting the animal, she moved her hand down around his side and under his belly until her quivering fingers found the furry sheath that protected his prick. Tenderly squeezing and caressing his prick-shaft, she could feel his cock starting to swell again inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.