Animal Farm Orgy - Cover

Animal Farm Orgy

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In a farm community it's a wild thing going on....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

A few Sundays later, the reverend asked Marci if she could stay after the services and help him make arrangements for the upcoming church picnic. When he promised her father that he would drive her home after they were finished, the girl was more than willing to stay. Reverend Walker had earlier appointed Marci as chairman of the young people's committee just so he could find excuses to be with her.

They'd been working alone in the church for about an hour when he sent her downstairs to the Sunday school room to get some papers he'd left on the desk. Only moments after she'd gone, the reverend heard a loud crashing sound followed by a scream.

Rushing to the top of the stairs, he looked down and saw Marci sprawled out where she'd tripped and fallen.

"Are you all right?" he asked when he got to the bottom of the steps.

"I don't know," she answered as the reverend helped her to her feet. "My leg hurts."

"Where?"

"Right here," she answered, rubbing the back of her thigh.

"You've probably pulled a muscle," said the man, putting his arm around her. "Let's go over here where I can check it."

Holding onto him as he grasped her around the waist, the girl hobbled across the room to a cot that was sometimes used for the children's naps.

"Now just lay down here," he said.

When Marci was spread out on her tummy, the preacher raised her skirt up and began rubbing the back of her leg.

"Oh, that's where it hurts," she gasped when his fingers pressed against a muscle up on the inside of her inner thigh.

"I can feel a knot there," he said. "I think a massage will probably loosen it."

Spread out flat on her belly with her head resting on her arms, Marci began relaxing as the minister's strong fingers gently rubbed and massaged the sore muscle. She was finding it a bit exciting to feel the handsome, older man's hands rubbing the inside of her bare thigh. No one except her big brother had ever touched her this intimately, and she was thoroughly enjoying the erotic feel of his fingers teasing around only inches from her horny little pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she contentedly crooned. "That feels better."

Reverend Walker had never been so excited in his life. He'd been lusting over this sweet young child for a long time, and, now, he was staring at her cute little panty-clad ass as he caressed the soft flesh of her inner thigh.

Continuing to massage her vibrant young flesh, he moved his hands higher until he was able to slip his fingertips up under the leg openings of her wispy little panties. Still gently rubbing, he was soon goosing his fingers around in the soft, warm meat between her deliciously rounded asscheeks.

"Oh, Reverend Walker," she whispered, thoroughly enjoying the erotic touch of his fingers on her bare ass. "That's sure starting to make me feel better."

"I'm glad," he said. "But I'm afraid I'll have to remove your panties to do this right."

"That's okay," she answered, considering preachers the same as doctors when it came to undressing in front of them. After all, a man of God wouldn't have any evil thoughts.

By the time he had exposed her sweet bare ass to his lecherous eyes, the reverend's big cock was throbbing wildly in his pants. The feel of her naked flesh against his gently kneading hands was driving him crazy.

Marci knew deep in her heart that it wasn't necessary for the preacher to play with her bare ass, but it felt so good she didn't want to stop him.

"Now turn over," he whispered to her a few minutes later.

"Why?"

"So I can massage the front of your thigh," he explained. "This muscle pull is a bit more extensive than I first thought."

Marci hesitated at first, but then she decided it would be fun to show him her naked pussy. Only her brother had ever seen her cunt before, and she suddenly wanted the handsome preacher to see her pussy, too.

"Okay," she agreed, rolling over onto her back.

The man almost shot off in his pants as he gazed between her deliciously bare thighs at the soft triangle of golden cunt hair that surrounded her pink little pussy. The sight of her sweet pussy cream glistening on the moist lips of her cunt was enough to blow his mind.

"You're going to feel so much better," he whispered, tenderly parting her juicy cunt-lips with his thumbs.

Marci knew she should stop him, but it was so exciting to feel the handsome man touching her naked pussy. A bit apprehensive, yet trembling with excitement, she closed her big blue eyes as his feverish fingers began probing around her wetly pulsing cunt. Her entire young body lurched slightly when his stiff middle finger wormed its way between the hot slick folds of her young pussy-lips.

"Oooooooh," she softly moaned when he slipped his invading digit in and found the hard bud of her shiny little clit.

With his prick throbbing wildly in his pants, he began tenderly stroking her tingling clit, feeling her pussy wildly pulsating under his touch.

Marci knew she should stop the man before things went too far, but she had no will to stop him. She just loved that intense pleasure between her legs, and, after all, letting him play with her pussy wasn't the same as fucking.

Feeling his hot breath on her twat, the beautiful youngster opened her eyes and raised her head to see the man lowering his face down toward her feverishly hot little cunt.

"Oooooooooh!" she gasped when the tip of his tongue flicked out and wedged into her juice-slickened pussy between her frothy cunt-lips. Her entire young body shivered when his long, moist tongue began licking in little circles around the hard nub of her tingling clitty. Her smooth, naked thighs jerked violently as he sent jolt after jolt of heavenly ecstasy charging through her deliciously young body.

Finally removing his tongue from her throbbing clit, he plunged his tongue through the open petals of her cunt-lips, hungrily licking up the sweet fresh pussy juices from deep in her hotly aroused cunt. Digging her fingers into his thick head of hair, she moaned with delight as her young body writhed and quivered with excitement.

Momentarily taking his mouth from her tasty little pussy, the man stood up and removed her dress as she just lay smiling at him. Not wearing a bra, the beautiful young blonde was suddenly completely naked.

Once more lowering his face into her deliciously scented crotch, he began pinching and squeezing her deliciously swollen nipples as he fucked his tongue deeper and deeper into the youngster's hot little teen-aged pussy.

Squealing in ecstasy, the girl squeezed her soft young thighs against his juice-drenched face.

"Oh, God!" she whimpered, grinding her steaming crotch up more tightly against his slavering mouth.

Unable to control himself any longer, the insanely aroused reverend quickly stood up and removed every stitch of his clothes.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, shocked at the size of his big, naked boner. His cock was almost twice the size of her brother's prick.

"We're gonna fuck!" he gasped, throwing himself onto the cot with her.

"NO WE'RE NOT!" she shouted, unable to believe this man of God would do such a thing.

The horny girl always loved it when her brother finger-fucked her, and she had enjoyed herself the time the billy goat fucked her, but she didn't want the preacher to shove his big goddamned cock into her little, practically virginal cunt.

"Please don't," she whimpered as he began forcing her thighs apart with his hands. "My little cunt is too small for your big prick."

"Don't worry," he panted. "It'll stretch."

"NO!"

"Shut up, you lousy little prick-teaser!" he roared. "When you let a man lick your pussy, you're just asking to be fucked!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.