Animal Farm Orgy - Cover

Animal Farm Orgy

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In a farm community it's a wild thing going on....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day, Reverend Walker had to drive out to Marci's farm to pick up a list that she had prepared for the picnic, and he took Abby with him for the drive. While her husband and the girl were going over some of the details, Abby decided to take a walk out by the barn.

The woman had just walked around the corner of the building when she saw Marci's big brother, Kirk. His pants and shorts were down around his ankles and he was trying to insert his hard cock into a nanny goat's cunt. Completely stunned, she just stared at them, unable to speak or move. From the way the goat was excitedly trembling as she patiently waited, it was obvious that Kirk had fucked her many times before. Bent over behind the animal, Kirk was probing his cock-head against the soft flesh of her open cunt.

Unable to believe what she was seeing, Abby stared wide eyed as she watched the boy's hard prick slowly slipping through the juicy opening of the nanny goat's pussy. There was a wild grin of ecstasy on the young man's face as he worked his naked cock into the warm slickness of the goat's hot cunt-hole.

Watching how the animal was rearing back against him, trying to get more cock into her cunt, Abby could see how much the goat wanted to fuck. When the young farm boy had the entire throbbing length of his hard boner completely buried in the heavenly hotness of the goat's pussy, he began fucking his cock in and out. The glazed expression in the bleating animal's eyes told Abby how much she was thoroughly enjoying the fuck.

Having loved Scotty's dog-cock so much, Abby could understand how much fun Kirk was having as he quickened his thrusts. There was something about sex with an animal that was absolutely fantastic. Watching the young man's hard cock fucking in and out between the goat's juicy cunt-lips was driving Abby wild. Turned on by the sight of Kirk's juice-slickened boner fucking into the animal's steaming pussy, Abby raised her skirt and began finger- fucking her pussy through the leg opening of her panties. Each time he slammed his naked prick in, Abby could see a hot stream of slippery cunt juice oozing out from between the goat's cock- squeezing pussy-lips.

Bleating excitedly, the feverishly aroused goat was slamming her hot cunt back around the boy's plunging prick while Kirk fucked his cock deeper and deeper into her sizzling pussy-hole. Wildly fingering her deliciously erect clit, Abby stared at the goat's pink pussy as her cunt-lips grasped and sucked on Kirk's slashing prick.

Seeing the way the goat was writhing and twisting under the fucking youth, the reverend's wife could tell how much the goat was enjoying the fuck. Staring excitedly, Abby held her skirt up with one hand while she wildly fingered her clit with the other. The sight of Kirk's hard cock fucking noisily into the animal's slippery cunt was almost blowing her mind.

Kirk was almost on the verge of shooting his hot load into the goat's deliciously hot cunt when he glanced up and saw the reverend's wife watching him, feverishly finger-fucking herself.

"Don't stop!" shouted Abby when she saw the embarrassed youth start to pull his cock out. "Keep fucking! I wanta watch!"

Anxious to blast off his big load of jizz, the young man resumed his frantic fucking.

"That's it, Kirk!" the preacher's wife cheered him on. "Make her come!"

Suddenly hearing a snorting sound, Abby glanced to her left and saw a beautiful young horse excitedly pawing at the ground with his front hoofs. The sight and odor of Kirk fucking the goat must have turned the stallion on because he had a horrendous hard- on. His big magenta-colored cock was deliciously long and thick as his prick throbbed out from beneath the brown horse's smooth belly.

Instantly recalling how good Scotty's dog-prick had felt in her cunt, Abby suddenly wondered how this big beauty of a cock would feel. As if in a daze, she slowly walked over to where the beautiful steed was excitedly pawing the ground. Standing next to the magnificent beast, Abby instinctively reached under his belly, her fingers seeking his big, swollen balls. She could feel his entire body trembling as she lightly caressed his cum-filled balls.

"Goddamn," she giggled to the horse. "You're really hung."

Tenderly stroking his balls, the reverend's wife stared excitedly at his deliciously big boner. Still fondling his balls with one hand, she used the fingers of the other to rub the hard slippery surface of his throbbing cockshaft.

As she stroked his prick a bit more vigorously, she suddenly noticed a big, bubbling drop of cum fluid oozing out from the tip of his big cock. Kneeling below his belly, the reverend's depraved wife swiped her hot, wet tongue across the head of the horse's prick, making the magnificent steed whinny with excitement. Thrilled with the taste of his milky discharge, she clutched the thick, meaty base of his cockshaft in both hands and rubbed the head of his prick against her soft cheeks and neck. Taking a deep breath, she began licking the sensitive tip of his massive boner, and from the way he was trembling, she could tell how much the big stud was enjoying her tongue.

Becoming hornier by the second, she was soon slurping noisily on the horse's hard, thick cock while her feverishly lapping tongue soaked the head of his prick with spit. More aroused than she had ever been in her life, she passionately worked her lips and tongue back along the sensitive underside of his heavenly boner until the full length of his cock was completely soaked.

Whinnying excitedly, the beautiful brown stallion began pawing the ground more urgently with his hoofs.

Taking another deep breath, Abby then opened her mouth as wide as possible and wrapped her juicy lips around his bloated cock-head. Little beads of perspiration were standing out on her upper lip as her grasping mouth deliciously sucked and pulled on his magnificent boner.

Momentarily releasing his swollen prickhead from her mouth, the reverend's wife once more started licking her hot, wet tongue up and down the entire length of his cockshaft. The whinnying stallion lurched wildly as Abby continued fondling his balls while she licked his tasty cock.

Finally deciding to rest for a minute, the woman slowly stood up to catch her breath. She was barely on her feet when the animal suddenly lowered his head and pushed his muzzle up under her dress, nuzzling his nose in between her naked legs. Anxious to feel his big tongue on her pussy Abby quickly pulled up her skirt and dropped her panties.

"Oh, my God!" she sobbed as the wildly aroused steed began licking her steamy cunt with his magnificent big, wet tongue.

Trembling so strongly that her legs could hardly support her, Abby suddenly noticed a bale of hay next to the fence. Knowing the horny horse would follow her, she moved over and spread herself out on the bale, her legs spread wide so that the horse's tongue could get at her cunt.

"Ooooooh, yes," she moaned in ecstasy as the magnificent stallion began passionately licking her hotly oozing cunt.

"God, Mrs. Walker," gasped Kirk who'd finished fucking the goat. "That sonovabitch sure digs your pussy."

"And I sure dig his tongue," she replied with a giggle.

The way the big stud's rough tongue was licking around her pussy was the most exciting thing Abby had ever felt. She was almost out of her mind with ecstasy as his thick, moist tongue continued licking and lapping her frothy, hot cunt.

Finally pulling his head out from between her widely splayed thighs, the horse began moving up over her body with a leg on each side of the bale. It wasn't until she felt his huge cockhead probing against her cunt that she knew what he had in mind.

"Goddamn!" gasped Kirk. "I think the silly bastard wants to fuck you!"

"I know he does," Abby grinned.

"That big cock will split you open," said Kirk. "Shall I pull him away?"

"No thanks," she giggled. "Cunts are made to stretch."

"Do you want him to fuck you?" gasped Kirk in an unbelieving voice.

"Fuck, yes!" she excitedly answered. "That's a real cock."

Trembling with anticipation, the reverend's wife reached up and took the horse's throbbing boner in both hands. With her legs spread wide apart she began rubbing his enormously swollen cock- head between her hotly leaking pussy-lips.

"Okay, baby," she softly whispered. "Now start fuckin'."

As if he understood what she said, the powerful stallion suddenly reared back and drilled his cock into her with one thunderous thrust.

"EEEEEEGGGGHHHH!" she screamed with both shock and ecstasy.

Just before he entered her, Abby had momentarily wondered if fucking a horse might be painful, but her elastic pussy had deliciously stretched to take the stud's big prick, and now she felt nothing but an ecstatic glow in her cunt-hole.

"Oh, sweet fuckin' Jesus!" She smiled at wide-eyed Kirk as the bigness of this horse-boner plowed deeper and deeper into the hot slick depths of her juicy cunt tunnel. "This is a real cock!"

Her entire body began tingling with rapture when the gallant steed started fiercely fucking his massive prick in and out of her juicy pussy.

"Holy piss!" she exclaimed as her snug cunt sheath sucked on the hot thickness of his wildly fucking cock. "This has gotta be the greatest cock in the world!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.