Wedding - Cover

Wedding

by Becky

Copyright© 2000 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: A nerd gets some at his brother's wedding.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Size   .

My name is Anthony, although all the kids at school just call me "Nerd Ant". This is my senior year and I'm the school's top honor student with straight A average for my entire 4 years of high school. I'm also probally the last virgin in the entire graduating class. Not one single date in my entire 18 years. Every time I get close to a girl I break out in a rash and on occasion even stammer somewhat. During the class elections for special categories in our year book, my picture appears under the caption "NERD BOY 1994" and "NERD GIRL 1994". I won both categories. Looking on the bright side, I go to every school dance because its considered cool to have Nerd Ant at all the really good parties. Sometimes the girls and guys have contest and see who can embarrass me the most. One time the guys hung me upside down on the football guide post with my zipper unfastened just as the opposing team arrived. A few weeks later about 12 girls cornered me in the hallway and June, the prettiest cheerleader in school, asked me if nerd boys have a penis like other boys. I began stuttering so much that the school nurse sent me home.

The person that picks on me the worse is my brother Ron. He is in college now but three years ago when he was a senior in school, almost every prank was started by him or his friends. Naturally he was the great football jock and I was the Nerd Ant. Whenever he visits home from College, it starts up again. Its like he takes a sadistic pleasure in calling me Nerd Ant. At least the kids in school like me.

Six months ago Ron brought home the girl he is planning to marry. Her name is Heather and they met at college. Heather isn't like any girl I have every seen before. She is 21 years old and one inch taller than me but only weighs about 105 pounds. Almost pure white long blond hair and the palest skin I have every seen. She has a tiny face with a pixie nose. The best way to describe her is to picture a living Barbie doll about 5'6" tall. Everything about her is small and delicate with one exception. Her chest is huge. Or at least it looks huge compared to her very slender frame. The first time I met Heather she gave me a hug and I broke out into hives and ran away. She was so incredible pretty that I got sick and vomited. Each time she visits, Heather makes a point out of being nice to me and even calls me Anthony. She has promised not to hug me if it causes me to become ill. Ron on the other hand, keeps putting me down in front of her. One time I overheard them talking about me and Heather was telling Ron that I was his little brother and shouldn't pick on me.

Last month when Heather and Ron were visiting, Heather found time to sit outside on the porch with me and talked. She didn't sit to close so that I wouldn't get sick or break out with hives. Before I knew it I had told her my entire life story including not being on a date. The rest of the gruesome story she could probally figure out herself. Heather told me she had dated hundreds of boys and that some day I will find a girl and hit it off really good. Wouldn't get sick or anything. Last weekend Heather and all her closest girlfriends and Ron with his best friends showed up. It was to be the grand wedding between my brother and Heather. My parents had gotten together with Heather's parents and planned a huge event in our town.

The wedding was to be held in the grand ballroom at the local Hotel. Almost 20 rooms had been put aside for the honored guest and family of the bride. About 30 more rooms were rented by people at the wedding on reduced rates. At first my brother stated he didn't even want me at the wedding but finally gave in to the wishes of my parents and Heather. Saturday at 2:00 p. m. was the official time. I rented a tuxedo and looked more nerd-ish than ever.

At 1:40 p. m. everybody was in place and it was perfect. Almost 250 guest had showed up. Flower girls everywhere. My brother and his best friend standing there waiting. By 5 minutes after 2:00 people were getting nervous and my mother asked me to check on Heather. I went upstairs to the main dressing room and just as I knocked on the door, it flew open. Hordes of Heather's friends poured out, each one dressed in the identical gown as the one before her. Heather's best friend Jane, asked me what I wanted but before I could answer Heather stepped outside.

Heather was beyond beautiful. The long white lace wedding dress was to much for me and I could feel myself breaking out. Heather took my hand and told me it was alright. Then she and her escorts left for down stairs and the ceremony. I missed about half the vows before I felt well enough to be seated. The ceremony went perfectly and soon my brother was married. After the wedding the reception was in the same hotel. The plan was for the reception to last till about 6:00 p. m. at which time the limousine driver would take the new bride and groom to the airport and then to Hawaii.

Some time around 4:00 p. m. , Heather's friend Jane came up to me and explained that Heather would like to see me upstairs, alone. I went up to the dressing room and knocked. Heather let me in and we sat on the large couch. We talked about my brother Ron for awhile when Heather finally asked if it was true that I had never been on a date. I was staring at the floor when she lifted up my chin and said she was going to help me. The hives were breaking out and as I got up to leave she told me sit down and she would make everything better. She took her vail off and leaned forward and I was kissed for the very first time. As we kissed she kept lowering my pants zipper. I told her my stomach felt queasy and I may vomit soon. Then she unbuckled my pants and they fell to my ankles. Quickly she pulled my shorts down and I was exposed to her. I was staring at the ground again and told Heather I thought I was going to vomit. She whispered that I had something very special to do first and afterwards she bet me I wouldn't feel like vomiting at all. She told me to finish taking off my shoes and pants, which I did.

She took me into another room that had a large bed in it. She laided back onto the bed and pulled her wedding dress up as high as she could. Between her legs was a small patch of blonde hair just a shade darker than her hair on her head. Below that was a small pink crack. She told me to lay between her legs and as I positioned myself I looked into her eyes because I didn't know what to do. Before I could stammer out anything, Heather whispered to me again not to worry that she would show me what to do. We kissed for a few more minutes and than Heather showed me how to touch her down there with my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.