Wild in the Country - Cover

Wild in the Country

 

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Who would have thought that a dog is capable of raping women...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Liz Clark, dressed only in bra and panties circled the bed, gently urging her three new pets, her darling Lobo's three-year- old pups, to concerted action. With Tanya's unwitting help, she was devising a method of getting even with all the people in this self-righteous, puritanical town that had ostracized her since that time, just a couple of months before, when her own canine lover, Lobo, had vengefully raped Nancy Pace in retaliation for the beating Clete Anderson had given him. And while there was no reported case of any more women being raped by Lobo or his other roving, wild offspring, a few women had been frightened at the sightings and a state of near panic reigned in the neighbourhood now.

Liz was often filled with glee when she thought of what these three young animals would do once they had been trained and turned loose, thinking that all the human females in the world were there for their own pleasure.

Tanya, wearing one of Liz's old sweatshirts and a pair of old panties was being wrestled down onto the king-sized bed by the biggest dog, who had, according to instructions, grasped the old shirt at the back of the girl's neck and dragged her down to her hands and knees. While she was held there immobile, one of the other young males came up behind her and tore the panties from her upturned hips, exposing the glistening gash of her wet and fragrant pussy. Tanya, thinking all this was a game which she had already enjoyed several times, went along with everything, but struggled to make it seem real. The other two dogs flanked the girl, pinning her body between their two while the third began licking sensuously and effectively between her legs. Before long, Tanya, now totally accustomed and enchanted with the bestial sex, began to squeal and squirm with joy.

"That's it, Bruno," Liz encouraged. "Lick that cute little pussy. Make it purr."

Tanya was visibly shivering with arousal. "Oh, that's it, Bruno. Oh, I need it so much." Which was no lie. Rodney was out again, running frantically around trying to find the story of the dogs that raped women. Little did he know that while he was neglecting her running around the hills with Clete Anderson, his sexually deprived wife was actively involved in the story. Yes, Tanya knew it was true, yet she had no intention of telling him. She loved him, but he hadn't been a proper husband since this story had begun circling around in his head. He wanted a Pulitzer. All Tanya wanted was a little affection.

When Bruno saw that her feminine juices were freely flowing, he mounted her upraised buttocks, his feet crowding her knees further apart, his huge, salami-like penis growing into view. It was enormous, even bigger than that of his sire, Lobo, whose member had nearly split many a tender pussy in its time. Liz often wondered why she had so seldom seen Lobo lately, but she had an idea that it had to do with another love, another female, a human female, that he was either fucking or searching for. She wished him well and hoped that his haunts took him far out of range of Clete Anderson's rifle.

Tanya moaned and groaned until the tip of the great, cucumber-sized cock found her hot cunt and began to slip inside. Then, she cried out and humped backward with her trembling buttocks, taking the great penis deep into her belly. Tanya wailed, squeezing the huge penis with her youthful inner sinews, a wave of sensation shooting from her deeply-pierced pussy, up her tailbone and spine to her hanging, jiggling tits and back of her neck. Immediately, she began moving in concert with Bruno while Dusty and Sam pinned her dutifully between them. From past experience, she knew that when Bruno was done with her, he would swap places with one of the other dogs, who would take his turn, and then the process would be repeated until each of the animals was satiated, just as she, the female animal of the sexual quartet, would be content and satisfied. And tonight, when Rodney, discouraged and exhausted, came home to her where they were staying at the Mitchell's home, she would be happy to let him fall asleep after making tired apologies.

Liz watched Tanya, unable to keep calm at the sight, and, slipping her hand inside her panties, began to manipulate her own burning clitoris. She laughed silently at the thought that Rodney's hot-cunted little wife was doing more now than anyone to help create a Pulitzer Prize-winning story for him to write.

Though there was a strong possibility that, with Tanya involved in the way she was, he might not really want to tell the whole truth.


Rodney was, as his wife would later expect, already exhausted, lugging his cameras and tape recorder around the countryside. Clete Anderson was walking his feet off following what appeared to be very cold trails. Dog tracks, but what dog's? These could be anyone's pets, or coyotes, or any harmless canine. But since, a week ago, Mark Denning had come into the city government offices strangely fired up to see Lobo and the rest of the fabled dog pack hunted down, hastily convening a council meeting, vehemently and quite effectively demanding, that a twenty-five-thousand dollar bounty be raised to place on Lobo's head.

And from that moment on, Clete had not rested in his search for the animal that had raped the two women he adored and that now presented him with a perfect way to earn a nest-egg to start his marriage to Nancy and family.

Yes, Clete still loved Nancy, and since her deflowering by Lobo, she had become a perfect little vixen in bed. But what he found it hard to forgive was her afternoon sex session with Mark Denning, less than two weeks back. She still didn't know that he knew about that, because he was saving it up for the time when he knew he could use the advantage. Also, telling her would certainly come back to Denning, and there was no advantage now in letting the politician know that he had every reason to be his mortal enemy--which he was. He had plans for revenge that included his young bride Desirée and there was nothing that could stand in the way of that.

"You sure we're on the right trail, Clete?" Rodney panted, trying to keep up. "These don't even look like the same animal. Looks more like a Labrador or Doberman to me."

Clete shot him a sour look. With twenty-five thousand dollars hanging in the air, he didn't like to be told he was following the wrong trail, didn't like the thought that some other man might luck onto the animal and take the bounty away from him.

"I could swear we were following this same trail yesterday."

Clete stopped and turned with an ugly scowl. "You can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, city boy. How else you expect we're going to catch up with this son of a bitch?" He spat in the dirt and wiped his sweaty brow. "Maybe you should go and find some woman whose been raped by this animal, interview her 'til your ass turns blue, and come around after I've shot and skinned this bastard. What do you say?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.