Wild in the Country - Cover

Wild in the Country

 

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Who would have thought that a dog is capable of raping women...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What I'd like to know, Clete," said Mark Denning pounding his fist on the wooden surface before him, "is why you haven't found hide nor hair of that damn dog Lobo."

The burly, black chief of police regarded the councillor across the imposing expanse of Mark's desk. It was strange how the white man's complacency about the wild dog pack had melted away in the last week and The Councillor, slated to be the next state senator, was pushing to raise the reward on the dog pack leader's head to fifty thousand. That was fine with Clete, for he fully intended to be the one to bag that dog's hide and use the money to buy him and his young bride Nancy a new home and life here in Pickford's Meadows.

Nancy! She didn't deserve it, but a black man doesn't easily gain the affections of a beautiful white girl all that often, so he stayed with her, reserving her well-deserved beating for the future. Yes, Clete knew that she had fucked Mark Denning in his car out by the quarry, but ample revenge had been sought and obtained in drugging and possessing Desirée, the Councillor's young bride of just a month, in an orgy arranged by Priscilla Devereaux. It had been the fulfilment of an obsessive dream that Clete had held ever since he had first laid eyes on the young, blonde choir girl. He knew now that he was hopelessly in love with Desirée Denning and he had every intention of having her again, even after his marriage to Nancy. And again. And again.

And he had the means to force her to submit to him, for the animalistic encounter had been filmed by Priscilla, and through a piece of hilarious subterfuge, Clete had obtained the video tape and the pictures from that evil young woman. He was sure that the devious bitch Priscilla intended to use the materials to manipulate and destroy Desirée with the purpose of wrenching Mark Denning out of his happy marriage to bring him back to her, but the police chief was not sure that that would serve his own purposes at the present time. He was certain that forcing Desirée into a sexual affair with himself would eventually destroy her marriage and her relationship with her husband, as it would wreck his own with Nancy, his wife-to-be. But Priscilla was bound and determined to rush into her nefarious plan and Clete needed more time to carry out his own in a way that would bind the girl to him, both sexually and emotionally. He had the seed of a plan, but he couldn't have Priscilla rushing things, for she had a different agenda from his. And, in good time, she could have Mark Denning for herself.

Clete often asked himself why he should want to marry Nancy Pace, young and beautiful though she was, when he was really in love with the angelic Desirée, but he knew that he needed Nancy, more than for just her body but also the respectability of being a member of a well-respected, if slightly less than fabulously rich, family. When she finally gave birth, he would be the husband and father of Paces and his standing in the community would be assured. Which meant that his planned affair with Desirée Denning would have to be conducted with discretion.

Even Clete's devious reasoning told him that his aspirations for making love to the lovely blonde music teacher and voice student were completely out of order, wrong, and impossible to bring to fruition. But it was an obsession, a romantic and sexual fantasy he lived in, made all the more concrete by his memories of that night, just days ago, of having the lovely blonde tripping on LSD, braced on all fours, and taking his big, black cock into her tender, pink cunt from behind. He had bathed her womb in his virile seed, in his own eyes making her his forever, whether or not she knew it or liked it. But he had to have her again soon or he knew he would begin taking his frustration out on Nancy in some way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.