Twin Farmgirl Cousins - Cover

Twin Farmgirl Cousins

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He goes back to the family farm on business but finds his 'Innocent' cousins there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, Jesus, listen to them!" Jenny Kendall gasped, pacing the porch.

"I am listening," Nick said, hardly aware that he was holding his still-hard cock in one fist, squeezing it in rhythm with the sounds that came from the window up above. He tried to imagine what was going on in that bedroom.

"He's finally gotten what he wanted," Jenny said. "Goddamn it, he's fucking them! I hope he's happy!"

She stopped short in her pacing.

"And you're just as bad," she said, taking a couple of steps toward Nick. "Look at you--playing with your cock and wishing it was you, doing that stuff to my girls!"

Nick blushed, but he didn't let go of his cock. It seemed a little late for that.

Jenny came closer. "Men! All my life I've been around men who couldn't think any higher than their balls! Just like you! You came down here, and the only damn thing you wanted to do was fuck my girls and get me to help your dad out of a mess his fucking cock got him into in the first place! And there you sit, stroking your cock and looking at me like some kind of fool!"

"I'm sorry, Aunt Jenny," Nick said. "I don't know what else to do! Under the circumstances, I mean--"

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Jenny moaned, edging onto the porch swing. She pushed his hand off his cock and replaced it with her own. Staring into his eyes, she began to stroke his prick up and down.

Nick took a deep breath and put his hands on Jenny's tits. She was braless under her thin blouse. Her tits, despite her age, were still firm enough that she didn't really need a bra. He massaged the full, firm mounds, feeling the nipples already hard and obvious against the fabric. Aunt Jenny closed her eyes as he toyed with her tits, and her fist tightened on her nephew's cock.

"Go ahead," she said. "I feel the same goddamn way!"

He unbuttoned her shirt and bared her tits. Her chest was pale against the tan of her face and arms, and the pink of her nipples was as delicate as a baby's skin. Nick leaned in and licked the nearest nipple, feeling the point come up hard against his tongue. He closed his lips and sucked it, while Aunt Jenny's hand grew more active on his prick.

The sounds from upstairs continued. Nick could recognize the sound of Becky moaning, and he wondered what Uncle Bob was doing to her. He wished he could crawl back up and take another peek. But something told him that he was about to get all he could handle, down here on the back porch.

"Horny bastard," Aunt Jenny said. "Just like your father."

But she didn't sound too displeased. She kissed Nick's mouth, her tongue wet and limber, and then she dropped her head down into his lap. The boy leaned back, almost tipping the swing over, as she took his cock into her mouth. Her lips tightened, and she gave him the same kind of hungry desperate sucking he'd gotten from her in the barn.

He slipped the shirt off her shoulders and filled his hands with her tits. She had a much better set of tits than either of her daughters.

"You like them, don't you?" Jenny asked, looking up from her nephew's prick. "Why don't you fuck them, then? Your daddy always enjoyed doing that."

Nick's eyebrows lifted.

Jenny just grinned and twisted on the swing, dropping a little lower so that he could lay his hard cock against her breastbone. She squeezed her tits together around his cock, and he began to fuck in and out of the pussy-like valley.

His prick moved up and down the soft, sweaty valley, and as he thrust forward, Jenny leaned down to lick and kiss the head of his hard cock. Sometimes she'd trap it inside her lips and suck it hungrily, then release it so he could fuck her tits again. It wasn't quite as satisfying as fucking her pussy, but there was a sensual thrill to the act of fucking his aunt between the tits that Nick found completely irresistible.

"Oh, damn it, this is making me too horny!" she gasped, releasing his cock from its tit-flesh prison.

She stood up and, her eyes fixed on the boy's face, unhooked her skirt and let it drop. Under it, she wore just a pair of simple white panties. Sweat had made them partly transparent, and Nick could see the shadow of her cunthair. Jenny tugged down her panties, and Nick felt a lurch of arousal in his cock as her pussybush came into sight.

She put her hands in her fluffy, gold-furred crotch, and she massaged her cunt. "I bet you'd like to fuck this, wouldn't you, boy?" she asked. "Well, it won't change things all that much. You still came down here trying to do me dirty, and you're still going to have to leave. But you might as well have some fun before you go."

She turned and went to the banister, planting her hands firmly atop it. Her ass protruded, and her legs were spread so far that Nick had no trouble seeing the crack of her cunt and the pink inside.

"Come over here and fuck me," his aunt said. "If my husband can fuck our girls without batting an eye, the least I can do is get my rocks off with you, boy."

He was on her in a flash.

Nick eased his prick into Jenny's cunt from the rear, fucking deep and hard on his first stroke. She gasped and lurched forward, then caught herself with a bracing grip on the banister. His cock met resistance inside her.

"You'll have to work for it," she said. "Now fuck me!"

He filled his hands with her tits, pawing them gleefully as he worked his cock in and out. She loosened with each additional stroke, and abruptly he was in her to the balls, feeling the juicy heat of her deep pussy. His cock wallowed in her steamy cunt and he closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her body as it entrapped his prick.

"I really didn't mean to make you mad at me!" he whispered, holding her tits while he fucked her pussy. "It's just that dad was in such a bind over Cloris, and this was the only way out of it that he could think of--"

"I'm not mad!" Jenny panted, fucking harder and harder at him. "How could I be mad at a nephew like you, Nick? I just wish Barney had had the balls to come and tell me about it himself, instead of sending you to do his dirty work! That's not like him! Oohhhh, that cock of yours, boy! That reminds me a lot of your daddy!"

He fucked her hard, and her cunt was more than responsive as he banged in and out. She gripped at the banister and wiggled her ass around his thrusts.

"Give it to me, Nick--mmmm, you know what a woman needs, don't you? Maybe I should sell this place and move up to the big city where men are men and know how to fuck a woman!"

There was no resistance whatever in his aunt's cunt now. His cock fucked deep, hard, and true, all the way to her throbbing womb, and she moaned again with each thrust.

Nick's hands slid down and he frigged at her swollen, enormous cut as he fucked her. Aunt Jenny's body became moist with sweat as he fucked her from the rear, and he could feel the heat coming through the pores of her skin.

"Yes, Nick, oh, fuck, yes; make me come!" He fucked her again, stabbing furiously, and his fingers nipped at her bloated clit. The button was sloppy-wet and so juicy he could hardly hang onto it. His fingers slipped and slid over the glisteny protrusion, and even the fumbling hit Jenny where she lived. Her cunt began to squeeze back his cock, and he recognized the unmistakable signs of her climax.

"God, yesssss!" she wailed suddenly, a shrill cry they couldn't have helped hearing upstairs in the bedroom.

As she came, Nick pounded her with his cock, stirring the juices at the bottom of her pussy. He grabbed Jen's gorgeous big tits and mauled them as he fucked her climaxing cunt. Her fuck- juice coated his cock, and his balls throbbed with the need for release. But he wanted to give her something she'd remember every time his name came up, so with a sly grin, the boy yanked his cock out of his aunt's pussy and lifted its bloated head a half an inch. His cum-wet cockhead pressed for a moment at the mouth of his aunt's asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.