Twin Farmgirl Cousins - Cover

Twin Farmgirl Cousins

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He goes back to the family farm on business but finds his 'Innocent' cousins there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nick knew that he needed to get out of gunshot range as fast as possible. He edged past the barn, then ran for the clump of willows.

He came to the top of the bank and stopped short, looking down at Aunt Jenny's garden patch. She was down there, on her knees, putting out tomato plants.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped, not very loud, but loud enough.

Jenny Kendall looked up. She got up and moved toward him.

"Go back," Nick said. "I think he's gonna be shooting in another minute or so!"

She put most of it together, marching toward her nephew, and he told her the rest. Well, it was inevitable that Bob would have caught the girls with someone, sooner or later. Jenny was no fool. She knew her daughters were far from virgins. In a way, she was almost delighted that Nick had been the fall guy, considering why he had come down to the farm in the first place. Still, she couldn't let Bob shoot him for doing something that quite a few neighborhood boys had already done.

They heard the sounds from quite a distance away.

"He must be beating the shit out of them," Nick said, walking with his hands over his cock. God! Jenny thought. It must have been one hell of a fuck that Bob walked in on. Nick's cock was still almost totally hard, despite the scare his uncle had thrown into him.

"That's not a whipping sound," Jenny said. "You should know that, if anyone would."

She stopped by the porch, looking at the open window from which the sounds drifted.

"Give me a boost," she said taking hold of the trellis and starting upward.

Nick cupped her ass with his hands. She was in a simple skirt and blouse, and as she moved, his hands went up under the skirt. Her panties were thing and the muscles of her ass felt firm and responsive as he pushed her upward. He looked up her dress and saw curls of hair peeking out the leg of her panties.

Aunt Jenny went onto the roof.

"Nick," she said in a soft voice, "I think you better come up here."

The boy climbed upward, banging his stiff cock on the trellis. He joined Aunt Jenny on the porch roof and looked with her through the twins' bedroom window.

"Holy shit!" he gasped. Uncle Bob and the girls were going at it like dogs in heat! Becky was atop her dad, squirming her juicy, sweet-tasting pussy onto his face while she sucked on his cock.

Uncle Bob had one middle finger shoved up Becky's asshole, and his finger looked almost as big as his prick. He slid the thing in and out of his daughter, inspiring her to some really ball-stirring swallows of his big prick. Betsy was on the other side of the bed. She was kissing Becky's ass and licking their dad's finger as it moved in and out of her twin's shitter, and from the expression on her face, Nick was positive that his uncle was fingerfucking Betsy's pussy as vigorously as he reamed Becky's ass.

Then Nick recognized the look on Betsy's face. Uncle Bob's finger had to be in the blonde's shitter!

"Oh, Daddy!" Betsy moaned. "I think I've gotta have that big cock of yours! And I want it up my asshole!"


By the time Bob and the girls were in position, their observers had retreated back down to the porch. So there was no one else to see as the twins stretched across the width of the narrow bed, their faces down and their asses upward.

"I'm not gonna do it," Becky said. She cupped her ass defensively.

Betsy smirked at her twin. She knew Becky too well. Her sister's eyes were not at all as determined as her words.

"Well, I sure am!" she said. "Oh, Daddy, I'm all greased up, and you've got me opened with that big hard finger. Now take that big hard cock and put it where I want it!"

"I shouldn't," Bob said. "It don't seem right."

He was stroking his massive cock.

He stooped slightly, and Betsy lifted her ass toward him. Her knees caught on the edge of the bed, and she spread her legs with a willing fervor. He licked up to her shitter, tasting the Vaseline on her, but not minding it as much as he would have under other circumstances. He spread her asscheeks wide, dilating her little asshole.

He licked into her, and she jerked as if he'd just used a cattle prod on her.

"Oh, God, Daddy, don't rip me!" Betsy walled as his big cock started to penetrate her shithole. She gulped, feeling the massive bulk of his cock-knob fuck into her dilated asshole, and she wondered if she was trying to do too much too fast. But she needed to be fucked, and her pussy was still raw from the handjob Nick had given her. If she wanted cock, she'd have to take it in the ass--and she sure wanted cock!

"Ohhhhhh!" she howled as the cock fucked into her ass. She thought she had gotten herself loose and primed, but she had underestimated the size of her father's cock.

"Fuck her, Daddy!" Becky shouted, her body warm and moist against Betsy's. She held her twin by the tits and kissed her whimpering mouth to silence, providing all the moral and physical support Betsy needed. "Ram her now! Oh, make her come with that big prick in her asshole!"

Half of Bob's prick was in his daughter's ass. Betsy was growing more and more aware of just how thick his cock actually was, and she strained to take it, unwilling to cry out like a baby and admit she wasn't up to fucking it.

Becky cupped her sister's cunt. Betsy moaned and shuddered, and through it all, her daddy's cock continued its journey up her asshole. He hit bottom, grunting, and his daughter squealed, but she knew now that she could take it--all of it! His balls banged against her cuntcrack and against Becky's cuddling hand as the tip of his cock fucked deep inside Betsy's shitchute.

"Oh, Daddy!" Betsy sighed. "I feel like I've died and gone straight to heaven!"

"Then how will you feel when I do this, baby?" her father asked, beginning to fuck his cock in and out of her greased-up asshole.

She screamed with each thrust, not caring if the whole fucking county could hear her. A fuck as fantastic as this was too good to keep inside herself!

Bob started fucking harder Her shitter had expanded to its limits now. She was excruciatingly tight around him, but not so tight that he couldn't keep on fucking, and not so tight that she could draw no pleasure from the feel of his meaty cock buried in her asshole.

Becky's hand continued to fondle her twin's creaming cunt, the fingers slipping into the pussyhole, heedless of the magic reaming it had gotten not so long ago from Nick's fist. Becky kissed her sister, slurping tongue across Betsy's face, and then she moved down to eat her sister's nipples, sucking until she could swear her mouth was full of squirting tit-milk, though that was impossible.

Becky took one of her twin's hands and put it in her own crotch. She winced at the entry of Betsy's finger up her own fist-raw pussy, but she took it like a trooper, then pulled the finger out and steered it to her own tingling asshole.

The slim finger ventured inside, screwing and reaming with a passion and fury that echoed the hard thrusts of Bob's cock up Betsy's shitter.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Betsy cried. Becky punctuated the cries by thrusting her fingers deep into her twin's cunt, rubbing harder at the girl's totally aroused clit while she fingered Betsy. She could feel Bob's cock moving inside her twin's shitter, too, and the excited pulsation of his mighty cock caused Becky to tremble and moan with her own heightened arousal and desire.

Betsy exploded, and at almost the same moment, Daddy's giant cock surged and squirted deep into her asshole. The girl fell flat on the bed and her daddy's big body thumped down onto hers, his hips jerking as he fired off his huge load of cum. Her asshole filled almost immediately with his jizz, and each fresh stabbing gusher caused the already-spilled cum to squirt in dribbles around the root of his probing prick.

Then he pulled out of her, his cock wilting from the fury of its eruption, his spunk oozing from his daughter's stretched shithole.

Becky grabbed her father's cock, slapped her mouth onto it and began to suck with all the power she had in her.

"Don't go limp on me," she said, looking up at Bob with determined eyes. "You're gonna fuck me or you're gonna die!"

Her mouth nursed on his shit-stained cock. She moved it in and out, sucking, licking and nibbling his flesh until his prick quivered along her tongue and she could feel it beginning to surge with renewed spirit and life. Her lips tightened, and she sucked harder. He fucked into her throat, and she almost choked, but she could feel it--the power, the lust, the need--blossoming inside her mouth, her throat, thrilling Becky with the proof of her father's arousal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.