Twin Farmgirl Cousins - Cover

Twin Farmgirl Cousins

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He goes back to the family farm on business but finds his 'Innocent' cousins there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"But I don't understand," Betsy said, looking up from Nick's prick. "How come you're leaving so soon? You just got here! And we were having soooo much fun!"

"It's a long story," Nick said. He didn't want to go into the details. What good would that do?

Becky slipped her other tit into his mouth and he licked at the nipple before closing his lips around it for some hard sucking. She took his arm and guided it between her bare legs, then started to rub her cunt back and forth along the bony limb. He could feel the heat of her cunt as his flesh frictioned it, and he could feel the pussyjuice leaking out of her cunt as it slid back and forth. In Betsy's mouth, his prick was as hard as a rock, and she was gobbling it down into her throat.

Becky pulled her slobber-coated tit loose and clamped her cunt down on his arm. She rocked, masturbating herself vigorously. They had the house to themselves right now. The girls had arrived home with the tomato plants they'd been sent for, and Jenny was in the field setting them out. She'd told the girls to say goodbye to Nick because he'd be on the bus out of Rocksburg in the evening.

Jesus, Becky thought, shivering a little despite the heat build-up that centered in her pussy and enlivened her entire body, it's almost as if she knows what we've been doing! The curiosity raged inside her, but no one was talking much.

So now they were in the twins' own bedroom, right on Betsy's pink-covered bed. It was a little tight for three bodies, but that only made it more fun.

Becky squeezed her cousin's arm and juiced his flesh with the leakage from her cunt, and she leaned down to kiss him wetly on the mouth.

Betsy raised her face from Nick's cock, and Becky eased on down to take it into her mouth. She licked her sister's drool off the hard hot cockshaft, then sucked it in, sliding it shallowly in and out of her mouth with a provocative rhythm.

"Don't be a pig," Betsy said, but she'd monopolized Nick's prick since things had gotten started. The least she could do was share.

Betsy bent down to suck on Nick's balls, then moved her tongue up his cockshaft until it met Becky's mouth coming down the length of their cousin's long prick. The girls shared a kiss, and Becky lifted her head so that Betsy could get a few of her own licks in, devoted to Nick's swollen prick-knob. Their tongues worked on him simultaneously, stroking the hard edges of his cockhead, one tongue slithering through his piss-slit while the other tickled the tingly area just below. They kissed with his cock framed between their mouths, and he thrust happily into their meshed lips.

Betsy giggled. "I think I'd like to receive a little, you know?"

She squatted on Nick's face, offering him no choice about eating her pussy. As her cunt descended onto his mouth and opened to receive the worship of his tongue, Becky's mouth was thrusting down over Nick's cock, sucking it with great passion.

Betsy fucked his face with her pussy, washed him with her cuntjuices. He licked her, making her cunt leak more and more funky ooze. His hands were on her ass, and she wiggled a little, pushing her pussy forward so he could get his tongue up to her shitter.

"Maybe you can fuck me in the asshole again, Cousin Nick," she said in a breathless voice. "Maybe we can even talk Becky into giving it a try."

"Fat chance," Becky said between slurps at his cock. "My pussy hasn't begun to get its fill!"

Betsy reversed herself on Nick's face, presenting her asshole for his complete attention. That was fine. She liked being eaten out there almost as much as he enjoyed the kinky thrill of sticking his tongue into her shitter.

As he rimmed her hot little shitter, he worked his fingers into her pussy. Her tight cuntlips spread slowly as he thrust into their pink wetness, and he began to spear her more vigorously, adding extra fingers. By the time he had four fingers inside her, a sudden flash of what he'd done to Aunt Jen in the barn came into Nick's mind, and he found himself wondering if he could stage a replay with his cousins.

But Betsy's asshole was so tight and tiny he was sure he could never get more than a couple of fingers up her. On the other hand, there was an interesting flexibility to Betsy's cunt, which seemed to expand easily with each thrust of his fingers.

"Holy fucking Jesus!" Betsy yelped as he thrust his fingers up her cunt, all the way to the knuckles. She lurched upward, her cunt and ass hovering above him, too far to reach with his tongue but very much within the range of his hand. He jabbed her again, folding his thumb into the hollow of his palm, and twisted his hand around and around, fighting with her pussy's heated tightness.

"What are you doing to her?" Becky asked, sitting up and staring.

Her heart beat wildly. She put her hand on her own pussy, spreading her cuntlips.

Nick shoved harder.

"You're always wanting more," he said in a squeaky voice. "Baby, this is more!"

Betsy crawled forward until she bumped the headboard of the bed. She grabbed hold of it, and Nick continued to poke his hand up her pussy. Her cunt muscles seemed to pop before his attack, and suddenly he was inside her, and the hot steam of her cunt enfolded his fucking fist. He was almost afraid to continue, but as he hesitated, he heard his cousin begin to whine and moan for more, and lust drove him mad.

In and out his hand moved, swallowed to the wrist inside her remarkably elastic cunt. He found that he could pull his hand almost completely out of her and stuff it back inside before her pussy had time to snap closed in self-defense. She was so tight it felt as if her cunt was rubbing the skin off his hand, but pussy-juice drooled like piss from her fuckhole, and each gurgling whimper from her lips seemed to send a matching squish of girl-cum from her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.