Twin Farmgirl Cousins - Cover

Twin Farmgirl Cousins

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He goes back to the family farm on business but finds his 'Innocent' cousins there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nick didn't get a lot of rest that night. Though he went to bed at an early hour--just after nine--he found himself awakened at intervals by the girls, each in turn. First Becky crawled up over the porch roof and invaded his bed for a wild, hot sixty-nine and fuck, and then it was Betsy, a couple of hours later, with her asshole already vaselined and a big grin on her face. The sound of Uncle Bob's cruiser pulling up in front of the house at a little past one was the sweetest sound Nick could imagine. He sent Betsy packing and snuggled into his bed for a few hours sleep.

No one sucked him awake in the morning, which was a surprise, and when he opened his eyes and checked his watch, he was surprised to find that it was ten. Nick hustled out of bed and into his clothes and went downstairs. He was supposed to pitch hay in the barn, and he'd be at it till well after dark, considering the time he'd already lost.

He found some coffee on the stove and quick-fried a few eggs, then headed for the barn. Uncle Bob's car was gone, and there was no sign of the girls or the pickup they usually drove. Until he entered the barn, he didn't even know where his Aunt Jenny might be.

She was in a corner of the barn, milking one of the cows.

"Hi, Nick," she said, looking up.

His aunt was a good-looking woman, he was well aware, but she looked especially nice this morning. She was wearing a bit of makeup, and her hair was fluffed. She was wearing tight jeans that stretched around the curves of her ass, and a thin top that emphasized the fullness of her tits. One of her daughters had inherited her mom's ass, Nick decided, and the other had gotten her tits, but Aunt Jenny had it all.

Her hand worked on the cow's udder, stroking the teat, making it squirt milk into the pail.

Nick came closer. He'd never seen anyone milk a cow before, at least not since he had grown big enough to notice.

"Are you enjoying your visit?" Aunt Jenny asked. "It must be a lot more fun than staying at home and listening to all the bitching about your dad's new divorce, right?"

Nick nodded. He wished she had not mentioned the divorce.

He watched her hand, the way it squeezed the long tit, the way her fingers slid up and down. And then the rhythmic squirt of milk splashing into the bucket. More than anything else, it reminded Nick of jerking off. He'd had a lot of practice at that, before losing his cherry to his hot twin cousins, and the action of Aunt Jenny's fist was almost hauntingly like some of his wistful handjobs. He'd gotten pretty good at whacking off, but he could have picked up a couple of new ideas just from watching his aunt milk the cow. And the end result was much the same--a gushing squirt of white creamy liquid from the hand-fondled organ.

"You wanna try?" she asked.

Blushing a little, he knelt beside her. She guided his hand onto the cow's teat, and he squeezed.

"Pull while you're squeezing," Aunt Jenny said. "It's a lot like playing with your prick. I'm sure you've done that a time or two, haven't you, Nick?"

His face went scarlet, but his hand yanked on the udder, and the teat squirted milk.

"Once or twice," he said, looking away from her.

"So," she said, "I guess you and the girls are getting along okay. They're not here right now. I sent them out to get some tomato plants. And Bob had to go out early. Just you and me left to run the farm for now, Nick. I wonder if we can handle it?"

She touched his hand where it cuddled the cow's teat. Her fingers fitted over his, and she began to guide him. Her hand was warm. Together they made the udder give up its milk. The teats went dry, but Aunt Jenny continued to hold his hand. Her shoulder brushed his, and then he felt the pressure of her tits against his side. He could feel her pointy nipples, and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits moved inside the shirt and he felt the motion. It vibrated straight down to his cock. Nick moved his legs together, trying to hide the sudden hardness between them.

"I heard you last night!" she whispered into his ear. "Before Bob came home! Did you have both my girls up in your room? Oh, don't look so shocked! My bedroom is right beneath yours, remember? You can hear a lot in that old house, if you know what to listen for. And I know what it sounds like when someone's getting fucked."

Nick turned, letting go of the cow's udder, and Jenny took his face in her hands. She stared into his eyes, then leaned in to kiss him. Her mouth was wet, hot and as sweet as milk. He gasped as she fucked her tongue into his mouth, as she licked his lips and shared her drool with him, as her jiggling tits pressed his chest.

She came off the milking stool, onto him, forcing Nick down on his back on the hay-strewn barn floor. He opened his legs automatically as she mounted him, and she moved into the spread, pushing her crotch against his. Her crotch rubbed insistently, feeling the bony response of his hardened cock.

"Oh, that feels so goddamn good!" she whispered.

She'd taken the words right out of her nephew's mouth. His prick was stiff and throbbing inside his pants, and he could feel the heat from her crotch too. She was on him like a woman who was ready to fuck, and after his experiences with her two daughters, Nick Owens was damn sure he knew the signs.

"Aunt Jenny!" he said, more than a little shocked.

But his hands were down low on her ass, and he was feeling her ass through the tight-stretched denim of her jeans, and it seemed to set his fingers afire. She kissed him again, with lots of tongue, and he didn't resist.

She was pulling up her shirt as she lay on top of him, and now her full, hard-nippled tits were lying flush upon his chest. She lifted up slightly and ripped his shirt open, then eased down, brushing him with her tits.

"Touch them," she said.

He grabbed two handfuls. It was like holding two fat loaves of bread fresh from the oven.

Jenny moved forward slightly, her tits raising into his face. She didn't have to ask him to suck on her tits. Nick could figure out a few things for himself.

He took one tit into his mouth and gulped at it, feeling the nipple fat and ripe against his tongue. He couldn't remember ever having been breast-fed as a baby, and he was sorry now. He sucked as if he meant to make up for the deprivation.

Aunt Jenny was opening his pants, her hand going straight inside. She had no trouble at all finding his cock. It was almost as big as the barn.

"You're getting to be a big boy, Nick," she said with a smile, struggling to get his prick out into the open.

Her spit-frothed tits wiggled out of his grasp and she moved herself back down his body, straight for the upright exposed meat of her nephew's prick. Jenny looked up at Nick, her eyes beaming, and then she lowered her race over his cock, sucking it down her throat.

Nick grabbed at his aunt's head, doing his sudden best to fuck her face.

Her saliva ran down the shaft of his prick as he thrust up and in, and she made gurgling sounds around his cock that sent shivers of ecstasy straight to his balls. She sucked all the way down to the zipper.

Nick unhooked his pants and eased them out of the way, while Jenny's mouth continued to suck hungrily at his cock.

She came up for air, wiping her wet mouth with the back of her hand. Her shirt was pulled up to bare her tits, and she rose above Nick, majestic in her half-exposure.

"I figured if the girls were going to get some of this, there ought to be a little left for me, too," she said, unhooking her jeans and pushing them down over her full, lush hips. "And I think I need it more than they do, Nick!"

The pants were tight, and getting them down was a chore. Nick watched enraptured as she struggled, his heart almost stopping as the full, fluffy golden vee of her pussybush came into sight at last. Light shone through the cracks in the barn wall, and a beam played upon the droplets of moisture that clung to Jenny's pussy-hair, leaking from her full-lipped cunt. She stepped out of her pants, then straddled her nephew, allowing him a look up into her cunt.

Her cunt mound was fat, framed by her firm full thighs. From this angle, Nick could see almost every detail. Her cuntslit was long and deep, the edges protruding like puckered lips. He could even see the shimmer of pink flesh within her cunt.

Nick sat up, holding his aunt's thighs.

"You're getting the idea," she said as he moved his face straight into her cunt.

His lips and nose brushed aside the golden curls and his tongue licked along the puffy cuntal crease. She tasted great already, the fuck-juice oozing from her cunt's interior, and Nick opened her with his tongue, licking his way up into Aunt Jenny's hot, horny pussy.

She fucked his face with her cunt, reaching down to spread her cuntlips a little more. His tongue wormed into the slick wet tunnel, and it got wetter with each slurp.

He found her clit, too. She had a clit the size of Nick's pinky tip, and it seemed to get bigger the more he licked it. He licked it a lot.

"You dirty boy!" she panted, wrapping her thighs around his face and fucking his mouth with her wet pussy. "You dirty dirty boy!" She didn't sound pissed-off. And she didn't exactly taste that way, either.

Nick's cock was standing up, harder and longer, maybe, than it had ever been. There was a funky ripeness about his aunt's pussy that showed him what was missing in the hot cunts of Betsy and Becky. The smell was a little stronger, but it got into his nostrils and drove him crazy with lust. She had a tangy cunt, and he couldn't get enough of it. As he continued to eat her while she stood astride his face, he was lifting his ass from the floor, pumping his rock-hard cock up into the air, and feeling almost as gratified as if it was buried in a tight hot tunnel of cunt.

"Is this what you're doing to my little girls?" Aunt Jenny whispered, running her fingers through Nick's hair. "Licking them with that hot tongue, sucking their pink little nipples and sliding that big hard cock into their tight tender pussies? I bet they keep coming back for more, don't they, Nick? I bet they're on you like stink on shit, begging you for another taste of that prick. Mmmm, I've had it in my mouth, and I know it tastes good! But do you know where I need that cock of yours, Nick? Mmmm, yeah, baby, right in the same place you've been sticking my pretty little blonde twins!"

She slipped her legs from around his face and rubbed her cunt. Her fingers dwelled on her big hard clit, and he saw her face twist in a mixture of pain and raging lust. She took a step back, and Nick hauled down his pants, coming to his feet with his prick standing up tall and hard.

"I was born in the house over there," Aunt Jenny said, pointing out the barn door. "I've lived on this farm all my life. Do you know that I lost my cherry up in the hayloft? Right up there? Do you have any idea who popped it for me, Nicky? Not even a clue?"

She took hold of his hard horny cock and slid her fist along the throbbing shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.