Twin Farmgirl Cousins - Cover

Twin Farmgirl Cousins

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He goes back to the family farm on business but finds his 'Innocent' cousins there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Nick was up the ladder, working the paintbrush, when a hand groped up between his thighs and copped a quick feel of his cock.

"Hiya," Betsy said, halfway up the ladder.

Nick was wearing cutoff jeans and she was playing with the hair on his legs, but her eyes were staring at the bulge of his crotch. "You got something for me, Nick?"

Nick flushed. He motioned with his head toward the upstairs window. He already knew--he'd made it his business to find out-- that it was his uncle's bedroom, and Uncle Bob was still up there. The air was quiet, and Nick was in no mood to play games, not even with Betsy, if the price might be a bullet in his balls.

"Oh!" Betsy gasped. She held onto the ladder with one hand and flipped her T-shirt up with the other, flashing her tits at Nick. His mouth watered at the sight of them. His lips pursed automatically, but he shook his head.

"Daddy's never shot anybody," Betsy said. She let her shirt drop into place, but she put her hand back on Nick's cock-bulge, and it got bigger from the pressure of her fingers.

"Do you think it's possible to suck somebody off on a ladder?" she asked, reaching for his zipper. "I'm so fuckin' hot and bothered from listenin' to Becky tell me about all the naughty things you did to her this morning. Isn't it my turn, Cousin Nicky? Don't I get some more of that big sweet cock?"

Her hand was on his prick, rubbing, stroking. He was getting hard. She looked up, lust glowing in her pale blue eyes.

"Mmmm, it's getting bigger, too!" she whispered. "I bet it wants me even more than I want it!"

Again she reached for his fly. Nick knew that he couldn't tell her no, not even if it meant landing his ass in the hospital. His cock was dribbling pre-cum into his shorts and his balls twitched lustfully.

He closed his eyes and relished the caress of her hand. Suddenly she hit him hard, and his cock wilted immediately.

"Damn bee!" Betsy said. "He almost got you, too! Oh, Daddy! How come you're making Nicky paint this damned old chickenhouse anyway? These bees will sting him to death!"

"It's okay," Nick said throatily. "Anyway, I'm almost done. I'm a fast worker, Uncle Bob!"

Betsy giggled as she stepped down the ladder. "Real fast," she said. And she winked up at Nick before she moved along.


It was two o'clock, and the girls were bushed, literally and figuratively. They'd done their chores, and now they were ready to play. They knew how to play together, but it was always more fun with a new face in the game.

"Ooooh, look!" Becky cried, pointing.

Betsy was standing at the edge of the swimming hole, just starting to take off her clothes. Her twin was already in the water.

"Is it Nick?" Betsy asked.

"No, over there," Becky said. "See? Daddy must be on his way out."

The patrol car's red bank of lights was visible, half a mile away, on the road that led around the far end of the valley. "Think he's using the binoculars?" Betsy asked. "Well, I guess he's stopped, so he must be."

"Yeah," Becky said, coming up out of the water, golden naked. She stretched and turned, fully conscious of how good she looked.

The car was hidden among the trees at the other end of the valley, but the girls couldn't mistake the gleam of the sun on the red lights. Betsy peeled out of her shirt, then dropped her pants. "Do you think he knows we know he watches us?"

"I don't even care if he knows," Becky said. "Let's give him a real thrill, okay, Sis'? C'mere. Ooohhh, you feel so good!"

She put her arms around her sister and rubbed her wet naked body against Betsy's dry but equally hot frame.

"I like to do this," Betsy said. "But to know that Daddy's watching us makes me soooo fucking hot!"

Their mouths melted together, and their tits rubbed hotly. Becky's hands slid down her sister's back, cupped the fine rounded swells of Betsy's ass.

Betsy's tongue entered Becky's mouth. Becky's tongue paid back the compliment. Becky got her thigh into her twin's crotch and rubbed the smooth wet limb along the fuzz-dotted crease of her sister's cunt.

Betsy cupped her twin's cunt, working her hand into the softness of the blonde-furred crotch and taking a handful of delicious pussy. She slipped a finger into Becky and wiggled it around, stirring up the hot teen's pussy, feeling the throb of response in her own cunt with each fresh stroke she gave her sister. They were twins, like two halves of the same organism. Even if she hadn't gotten to fuck Nick this morning, Betsy had lived every moment of it through her twin, and she could almost taste the gush of Nick's cum-flavored cock, squirting cum into her own mouth as it had gushed into Becky.

Slowly, the two girls settled onto their knees, still kissing, still touching one another in all the most sensitive places. Becky was humping up and down on her twin's finger, and her pussy was a live nest around the inserted digit, milking and quivering and sucking.

"You're even more of a cunt than usual," Betsy said, working her finger in and out. "Is it because Daddy's watching?"

"It does turn me on," Becky said, using her cunt like a hot wet mouth on her twin's finger.

She squirmed down, swallowing it whole, and she milked it with her aroused muscles, oozing fuck juice into the hollow of Betsy's caressing hand. She opened her mouth for more kissing, and she let the stiffened, lust-hard nipples of her ripe young tits scrape lusciously against Betsy's equally hard tit-buds. She fondled her sister's smooth firm ass, her fingers entering the crack, attacking her shitter and pussy from behind.

"There," she said, sliding a finger into Betsy's asshole. Her sister groaned and jabbed furiously with her own finger up Becky's cunt. "You get off on that stuff, don't you, Betsy?"

Her finger pushed in and out, dilating the tight tingly hole, and Betsy's body throbbed a reply in vivid fashion against Becky's.

"Suck my tits," Becky said. "You'd do that even if daddy wasn't watching, you slut!"

Betsy giggled and went down on her sister's tits, licking the nipples till they sparkled, then taking them into her mouth for hungry sucking. Becky lay back in the grass, Betsy moving with her. Becky's knees were up, and her pussy was stuffed full of fingers. She fed her tits into Betsy's mouth, purring and sighing like a dove as the sucking became sweeter, harder. Her cunt pissed out streams of pussy juice and the fingers squished, going in and out. Becky squirmed hotly in the grass, much warmer than the summer sun that blazed down from above.

Betsy moved her face down Becky's body, toward the beckoning thatch of pond-dampened, cuntjuice-soaked pussyhair. She inhaled the funky aroma of her sister's hot cunt, then replaced her fingers with her tongue. Betsy angled her head down into Becky's crotch, growing more and more excited by the smell and taste of ripe hot cunt. The fact that their father was sitting in his cruiser gripping his binoculars with one hand and stroking his hard big cock with the other hand was exciting too, of course. To think that their own father was so interested in the developing sexuality of their hot ripe young bodies was a thrill to both girls.

"How come guys don't eat pussy as good as girls?" Becky asked.

Betsy was fucking her tongue in and out and was too busy to answer.

"Even Nick isn't that hot at it," Becky said, getting her hand back into her twin's crotch. She played with the slippery wet cuntlips, the tufts of gold hair, the hard clit, and then she put her finger into Betsy's cunt, stabbing deep and hard. "I bet Daddy would be a real hound for my pussy!"

"I bet he'd like to," Betsy said with a giggle. "Now how about you give me a little, too, bitch?"

Becky pulled her twin atop her. She glanced past Betsy's ass, sighting the red lights of the cruiser parked in the distant patch of woods. I hope you're enjoying this, Daddy! she thought, settling her sister's cunt down onto her face.

She slid her tongue into the lightly furred groove, delving into the pussy for a taste of fuckjuice. Betsy's flesh was warm and vibrant. Becky licked the sweat off her sister's cunt and ate the drippings from within. Betsy's head bobbed down in Becky's crotch, feeding with an equal hunger.

Becky was aware almost constantly of her father's eyes upon her, of the curiosity, the arousal that must be burning inside him. But he'd never laid a finger on them. She found that odd. His interest had created a burning curiosity inside Becky as well, and she often found herself wondering what kind of cock her father had, and how it would feel shoved into her tight wet pussyhole. He was such a big man. Did he also have a big prick? Maybe she should do some spying and find out.

Her tongue slithered up and down Betsy's pussycrack. Her twin's cunt was getting tastier and tastier with the continued licking. She kissed Betsy's clit, then pulled it with her lips, sucking until the quivery button trembled and a fresh gush of fuckjuice poured from Betsy's cunt onto Becky's face.

She squeezed her twin's asscheeks, her fingers digging into the round globes. Becky spread her sister's asscheeks, exposing the tight tenderness of her twin sister's asshole. She had always found asshole stuff a little kinky and disgusting, but Betsy loved to have hers played with, and she gave a much better blowjob when her own needs were attended to. Becky lifted her head and applied her tongue to the tingly ring of Betsy's shitter, licking it.

She pulled harder, until the hole opened up and then she pushed the tip of her tongue into it. Her tongue fucked deeper, and Betsy let out a quivering sigh.

Then she put her finger into it while her tongue went back to the pussycrack. Betsy squirmed a bit wildly, but she didn't let up on her oral attention to her twin's cunt. She had the cuntlips spread and was sloshing her tongue through the cuntcrack, returning again and again to the hard button of Becky's cut.

"Ooooohhhh, fuck my hot little asshole!" Becky gasped excitedly, thrusting her hips back to swallow her sister's probing finger. She wiggled her butt, making her muscles clench and quiver around Becky's digit. "I bet Daddy's cock is as hard as my clit!"

Panting like an overheated dog, Becky thrust her finger into her sister's gulping asshole. Her teeth gnawed at Betsy's cunt until it spilled juice like a river into her mouth, and her own pussy was creaming just as feverishly. She felt Betsy come, tasted the spurting frenzy as her tongue pierced her twin's cunt, and she shoved her finger all the way home and kept it there, wiggling the tip deep inside Betsy's shitter. An orgasm raced through her own pussy, and she humped her joy into Betsy's face, moaning responsively as her twin's tongue licked her raw.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.