Kidnapped Couple - Cover

Kidnapped Couple

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - By being kidnapped their eyes were open to new sexual horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The outing with the Williams, Lois decided, had been quite pleasant, but she was disturbed. She tried to tell herself it was just imagination... But, Vivian Williams seemed to be almost too interested in Stan... almost like she was making a play for him!

Then, there was Harry, Vivian's husband. Why a couple of times I caught him looking at me like he was undressing me with his eyes! She felt flattered... that he was paying attention to her. But that look... ugh! It was vile! Like he wanted to... Lois didn't want to finish the thought to its conclusion... but she knew he was thinking about sex... with her as the sexual object. Her voyeuristic experience of the night before had been frightening, in a way; she had learned that... under the right circumstances, even she might change her mind, rearrange her attitudes and do something she'd be sorry for later... like wanting to have another man make love to her. She remembered with revulsion how she had reacted... what she had thought... If she could help it... nothing like that would ever really happen!

Driving the short distance back to their campsite, Harry and Vivian Williams had dropped them off at their camper... after Vivian had pleaded a sudden headache, which ended the day of sightseeing. She had accepted it. Maybe Stan'll take me out to dinner, anyway! It'd be nice... since we don't really go out often enough... She hoped it would put Stan in the mood... for later on... in bed...

As they entered their camper, waving goodbye, cheerily to the Williams, Lois asked, "Darling... can we still go out to dinner, tonight?"

"What... ? Dinner... ? Yeah... Okay... !" He roused himself from his reverie long enough to give his wife the answer she wanted. Christ! I'm one stupid son-of-a-bitch! She was practically offering it to me... on a silver platter... and I turned her down! There're ways, I suppose... to carry on an affair... I should have tried to find out more of what she had in mind... before I cut her off! Why, hell... a chance like that doesn't come along very often!... And is she built! She's got a body that doesn't stop! Nice big breasts... good hips... a nice, tight, round ass! Damn it! I could kick myself... for a crazy, stupid fool!

Then, Lois broke in on him, again. "I'm going to go take my shower, now while there's hardly anybody around!"

"Yeah... good idea! You go ahead..." he agreed. "I might do the same thing... a little later on!"

While Lois went, happily, about the camper getting her things ready, Stan decided to take another look at the engine of the truck... while away a little time with some tinkering, since there was very little he could do... as far as undoing the damage he had done to a developing relationship with Vivian Williams. Of course... maybe she was just playing around... being a teaser... but the way she talked she was serious about it... but the thing I can't figure out is the WHY of it? Why me... ? She didn't know me from Adam!

Stan went outside, walked to the front of the camper and opened the hood to the engine compartment. Idly, he looked inside, studying the engine, but not really seeing it. His mind was still racing... But, if I ever get another chance... like this I'll sure as hell take it! Sure! It'd be cheating on Lois... but damn it... more and more... there's nothing there for me! It's just not any fun! There's no charge! All

she'll do is lie there... telling me I can't do this or that! It's just a few kisses... hop on... and hop off, again! Christ... if she'd just let me play with her cunt... lick her clitoris... really get her ready for it... she'd have an orgasm every time! She seems to think anything but straight fucking is dirty... and I get good and tired, trying to convince her otherwise! Hell... I'm getting to the point where I don't care whether I fuck her or not! I just can't get as excited as I should! She's got such a great body... but she won't use it... for what it was designed for... for sex pleasure!

He heard Lois leave for the bath house. Maybe... I'll try, again, tonight... to get her to go the oral route... put some zing back into our sex life! Come to think about it... there hasn't been much of it, lately! He spotted a frayed wire leading to the headlights. Deciding that he ought to wrap it with some electrical tape, he went to the storage compartment in the side of the camper to get it.

Just then, he heard a car crunch by on the park road, below the campsite. He looked up, recognized the car, instantly; it was the big Mercury station wagon they had been riding in earlier. Vivian Williams was driving... and she was alone! Stan made up his mind, right then! Hell! Maybe there was something he could do... after all! She's alone... and probably going down to the village! It's only about a mile... and I could walk down there... maybe get to talk to her... find out what she's thinking! Hell... I might be able to get something going with her... besides I need the exercise... and the walk'll do me some good!

Closing the hood of the truck, he went inside the camper, found a piece of paper and scribbled a note to Lois, telling her he had gone for a walk down to the village.

With a spring in his step and a blithe whistle on his lips, Stan set off at a fairly brisk pace. Damn... with a little luck...

It was an invigorating walk; he enjoyed the clear, smog free air that pumped in and out of his lungs as he hiked along. Arriving at the rustic village, he spotted the Williams' car in the parking lot... and in a very few minutes of poking around in the various stores and bars, he found Vivian. She was seated in a booth, at the rear of one of the bars... and she was with a black bearded, leather-clad motorcycle bum. Well... I'll be damned!

He sat on a stool at the bar and ordered a beer. He drank it, slowly, glancing covertly at them and came to the conclusion that it was her own damned business what she did... And, I don't have any business interfering... ! She sure must be desperate... trying to get her kicks with a character like that!

Stan had intended to drink only one beer, but he ordered a second and drank it as he watched Harry Williams' wife giving her rapt attention to the bearded gang leader, for of course, he had recognized him as the one who had passed them on the road, the day before, with a jeer and a flipping middle finger. Finishing off the second glass of beer, he left the bar. There's no point in sticking around here!

He stopped into-one of the rustic curio shops, bought some picture post cards and a scarf for Lois, feeling he should bring something back for her... if only to prove he had actually visited the village. Then, carrying his small package, he headed back toward their campsite, the camper... and his wife.

Strolling along the road, in no particular hurry, he enjoyed the scenery. He was, perhaps, only a quarter mile from the camp, when he glanced back over his shoulder to see the Williams' Mercury station wagon approaching, rapidly. As the car came close, he saw Vivian's tense, frightened face. Hell! Something's wrong! He waved his arms at her, vigorously and shouted, "Stop! Hey... Vivian! Stop! How about a ride?"

Oh, it's Stan! Thank God! She brought the car to a squealing stop, glancing back down the road and seeing only Stan Brewster dog-trotting up to her. She was still afraid that Mickey Blackum might be following... somewhere behind.

He was at the side of the car, now; Vivian looked up at him, her frightened grey eyes the only spot of color in her white, fearful face.

"What's wrong... Vivian?"

"Oh, S-Stan... I'm scared! It's M-Mickey Blackum! He... might be f -following me!"

"Why... ?" He looked back down the empty road.

"He... wanted to take me... up in the hills... s-somewhere on his motorcycle and..."

"... And, what... ? Fuck you... ?"

She looked down, her face flushing, slightly, "Yes..." she trembled.

"What in the hell did you pick him up for then?"

Her eyes questioned.

"I saw you... in the bar with him!" he explained. "He seems like a damned poor choice!"

Stan saw that she was shaking, violently, and knew she was in no condition to be driving. "Slide over!" he said, firmly. "I'll drive you the rest of the way!"

She obeyed, and Stan opened the door and got into the driver's seat.

"I was angry... I guess..." Vivian tried to explain. "I was mad at H-Harry... and mad at you... too... for... for..."

"... For turning you off... during lunch?"

"Hell... what did you want me to do... grab you and lay you right there... in the restaurant... ?" he asked, exaggerating.

"N-No but we could have been alone... tonight and..."

"We'd have been taking a chance of your husband catching us!" he reminded her.

"No... it would have been all right... with Harry!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... h-he wouldn't do anything..." Stan looked at her, questioningly, not understanding, so she went on, "He does what he wants... and I do what I want!"

"So you tried to pick me up... ?"

"Yes... b-but there's a reason!" She looked away, not wanting to tell him... yet; it was the wrong time. Looking back down the road, she saw nothing on it, and heaved a sigh of relief. Now, that she had Stan Brewster alone... she might be able to carry on... from where she had left off, at lunch, when he had rejected her advances. She would know, in just a little while whether or not he was interested. "Why don't you drive around, for a while... maybe we can find a nice... private spot someplace... where we can talk..." she suggested.

"O... Or... fuck... ?" His boldness in making the further suggestion amazed her. It had just come rolling out of his mouth.

"... Or... both!" Vivian told him, her heart leaping with excitement. Well! Maybe he's coming out of his shell... !

Stan put the car in drive and released the emergency brake. He drove quite slowly. The road led past the two camping spaces, but there was no way he could avoid passing them. He'd just have to chance being seen, either by Lois or Harry... but Harry-- according to Vivian--was no longer any problem.

Passing his campsite, he saw nothing of his wife, Lois. He sighed with relief, "Well... my wife didn't see us!"

Vivian smiled and slid across the seat close to him. Likewise, he passed the Williams' trailer. Harry was nowhere to be seen.

"We're in the clear... now!" Vivian said in a conspiratorial tone, snuggling close against his shoulder, her hand dropping, eagerly, to his lap to feel the heated bulge of his growing erection.

"This's where we left off at lunch!" he remarked.

"When you... so-so forcefully took my hand away... damn it!"

"Well... we don't have to go over that, again!" Stan told her, shifting his position, slightly, in the seat, and allowing his thighs to spread a little more. Hell... if she wants to play... I won't stop her, now!

She knew what to do.-His change of position was all the signal she needed. With deft, sure knowledge, she zipped down the fly of his pants, her hand squirming inside to find the hardening shaft of his cock. She brought it out into the cooling air of the late afternoon and gasped, involuntarily, as she saw and felt its far above average adequacy. He glanced down to see her tiny hand holding it. Her bold approach, the erotic change of having this strange woman diving into his pants like that, caused it to jerk, throbbingly, in her hand, and he thought: Christ! If Lois would only break loose with something like this... once in a while... it'd be a whole new ball game!

Vivian was ecstatic. Oh, it's going to be nice... after all! MMMmmmmmm! "Stan... darling... you surprised me! It's even bigger than I thought it was!"

"Yeah... ? Well I guess it's big enough... to get the job done!" He was flattered but felt he had to be self-effacing.

"I have to tell you this..." she breathed into his ear. "Do you know what I thought... when you took my hand off of it?"

"No... what... ?"

"I thought you might be gay... or something like that!"

"The hell you did!?" Stan snorted. "I'm far from that! Except for when I was a kid... experimenting around... you know just growing up... trying to find out what it was all about... I've never had any yen for that sort of thing... especially after I found out about girls... and cunts!"

"That's a relief!" she sighed. "I like my men... to be all man!"

"Well... can't you feel it there in your hand?"

"Oh, God, yes... and I can't wait to feel it shoved into my cunt!" Vivian murmured, leaning down across his lap, her lips coming down to kiss the blood-inflated head of his cock.

As her lips made moist contact with the red satin of the corona, Stan moaned with the intense pleasure of the sensations her mouth caused. Damn! She's really hot for it!... And I haven't felt so hot and bothered... for a good long time!

Harry Williams spent his time lounging in a folding camp chair, listening to a portable radio and drinking beer. He had just stepped inside the trailer for another cold can of brew, when he saw his station wagon coming up the road, but when he came back out a moment later, fully expecting to see his wife, Vivian getting out of the car, he was totally surprised. I'll be damned! She went right on by!

Looking up the road, he saw the big Mercury. There were two people inside. Vivian was the passenger... and the driver was a man. He shaded his eyes to look closer and recognized the driver as Stan Brewster. An instant grin of deep satisfaction creased his big face. Vivian came through after all... it looks like! Now... the fun begins!

He set the can of beer down on the table and hurried to the rear of the trailer. Opening the storage compartment he removed a folding bicycle, assembled it, went inside to get his binoculars and peddled, happily off in the direction his car had gone. There's one thing for sure... they can't go very far on this road!

It was only about a half-mile farther on that he found the station wagon pulled off the road. A high, steep slope to the right ruled out his quarry's going up there, so he searched to the left, in the stream bed. He spotted them with his binoculars. Stan and Vivian were just disappearing around a bend of the stream where they would be hidden from the road. Stan, Harry noted, was carrying a blanket. Well... they're going to do some serious fucking... I guess, from the looks of things! Got their arms around each other... and everything... just like a couple of kids... going off to tear off a piece of ass... behind the barn!

Putting his binoculars back in the case, he fished his car keys out of his pocket, got into his car and eased it carefully back into the road, hoping that the roar of the falls, unseen around the next bend, would cover the sound of the car's motor. He swung the car around in the road and drove down to where he had left the bicycle. Putting the homely looking but functional vehicle in the back of the station wagon he drove, rapidly, down the road to the camping area. It won't be long now! Lois Brewster's going to be surprised to see me!


Luckily, there were few tourists, who took the little side trip to these particular falls. There had been no cars on the road, which pleased Stan, and the spot he selected, in the stream bed, could not be seen from the road. Across the stream was an unbroken wilderness. It was perfect. He spread the blanket on the sand and reached for Harry's wife, to kiss her for the first time.

She came into his arms, easily, lifting her mouth to his. Their lips welded and tongues became busy, searching and savoring, while hands roamed, to find hollows, curves and hard muscle. After a few moments, she twisted her head aside and murmured, "Stan... darling... there's one thing I have to tell you... b- before it's too late!"

He released her and she sank down onto the blanket. Mystified, Stan sat down beside her, trying to take her into his arms, again. He was impatient. There had been too much talk, already, as far as he was concerned. Vivian shrugged his hands away. "No! Not yet! I'm serious... I have to tell you something... before we can go any further!"

Visions of several things clicked through his mind: Disease? Physical malformation? Menstruation? Pregnancy?... "Well... what the hell is it? Don't be so mysterious!"

"Do you remember... I told you... that Harry and I do our own things?" she asked.

"Yeah... you said Harry didn't mind..."

"... That's only part of it!" she explained. "There's a little catch... to it..."

Stan's face creased in a frown. "A little catch... eh? Like how much is it? Is that what you mean... you're peddling it?" He reached for his wallet in his back pocket.

Vivian stared at him, aghast. "Stan!" she gasped. "That's absolutely disgusting! I'm not talking about money!" With a quick movement, she gathered herself and sprang to her feet. "Besides... it's insulting... and I'm leaving... now!"

Quickly, he caught her hand, pulled her down to him and smothered her in his arms, his lips finding hers, again, to kiss her hard and meaningfully. After a moment or two, she relaxed and began kissing him back.

Then, when he broke the kiss, he growled, "I'm sorry... Vivian... I misunderstood... but if it isn't that... what in the hell is it?"

"I guess we're even... on the misunderstanding, now..." she smiled, somewhat sheepishly. "... But what I'm talking about is a trade... me for you and your wife, Lois... for Harry!"

It was Stan's turn to stare at her, disbelieving what he had heard. "Am I hearing you right... ?" he gulped. "Do you mean... you're doing this... with me... so that your husband'll get a crack at Lois?"

"Yes..."

"My God... I don't know... she's so..."

"So... what, Stan... ?"

"Well, hell... I might as well tell you! She's such a hidebound, puritan type... that I-I... haven't been much interested, lately... in having sex with her!" he explained.

"Then... you wouldn't have any objections... ?"

"Hell yes... I would! She's still my wife... and I do love her!"

"... But you do want me... don't you?"

"Yes... but... I couldn't throw her to somebody else!"

"All you have to do is agree to let Harry operate his own way!"

"Give him a clear field... in other words... ?"

"That's the idea... and she can make up her own mind... Okay?"

Stan tried to visualize his wife in another man's arms, being fucked by him. It was no use; the pictures wouldn't form in his mind, but he knew it would be an actuality... if he accepted the terms of Vivian's offer. It's a damned big decision!... And, I can't see Lois going along with it!

Vivian's hands were busy on him, again, as she used her fingers to outline the bulge of his hard cock inside his pants. "Well... lover... have you made up your mind?" she asked.

"Yeah!" he grunted. "Come here! I want to fuck you!"

"OOH, YES, Stan! I want you to... I want you to fuck me... hard! I want you to... tear me apart... with your big... hard cock!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.