Kidnapped Couple - Cover

Kidnapped Couple

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - By being kidnapped their eyes were open to new sexual horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

While Lois tidied up inside the camper, after breakfast, getting everything ship-shape for travel, Stan Brewster put the repaired radio back into the dash and tried it out. He listened, critically, and decided that his tinkering with it had improved the reception. Satisfied with his work, he then checked the outside of the camper, looking at the tires and making sure all was in readiness for travel.

He went to the door, at the rear of the camper, and called inside to his wife, "Are you ready to go, Lois?"

"In just a minute..." she called out, forcing a cheerfulness into her voice that she didn't really feel.

"Well... hurry it up! I'm all set to roll!"

Lois didn't really like the way their vacation was going. They hadn't stopped to enjoy any of the sights. It was just go, go, go! Stan seemed to be more interested in covering miles than enjoying scenery. She had suggested stopping for more than one night, but he had cut her off, curtly, not really listening to her at all. He was going to do it his way... and that's all there was to it!

Finishing up the last of her chores, she came out into the bright morning sunshine. Stan closed and locked the door and settled down into the driver's seat of the truck, while Lois clambered up to sit beside him.

Stan turned the ignition key. The starting motor whirred, turning the engine over. It didn't start.

"The damn motor must be colder than I thought!" he growled.

He tried it four more times before he decided there must be something wrong. His temper was short, as he climbed from the cab to open the hood. He peered into the engine compartment, attempting to spot the trouble.

Harry Williams, who had been watching, now, for some minutes, chose this time to saunter down the road, and as Stan raised the hood, Harry was there, in a moment, to peer inside with him.

"Trouble... ?" Harry queried.

Stan looked up with annoyance, "Yeah... the damned thing won't start for some reason!"

"Plenty of gas?"

"Yeah... I filled up, yesterday."

"The battery's okay... I heard it turning over..."

"It's not firing... at all!" Stan grumbled, examining some of the ignition wires.

"Why don't you try it, again... and I'll watch and listen to see if I can spot your trouble..." Harry suggested.

Looking up to see the interested and concerned stranger, Stan saw a big, bluff, barrel-chested man, greying slightly at the temples, who smiled at him through friendly green eves. The man's hands, resting on the truck's fender, looked hard and capable, and Stan was glad of the help offered.

"Okay!" He got into the driver's seat, again, and turned the ignition key. The engine turned over with the starter, but still did not catch.

Under the hood, out of Stan's sight, Harry switched a wire back to its original place. The motor made encouraging sounds of starting.

"Oh, there you are, Harry... I've been looking all over for you!" It was a beautiful, black-haired woman dressed in tight slacks and halter top who walked up to the camper.

"Hi... Vivian... I'm just helping this gentleman get his truck started."

Lois got out of the cab and Vivian came around to the door to meet her. "Hello..." she said, pleasantly, "We're the Brewsters. I'm Lois... my husband's name is Stan."

Stan got out of the cab and joined the others. Introductions were made, and the two men went back to the problem of the non- starting engine.

"I just jiggled a couple of wires... a while ago... maybe that's all that's wrong..." Harry observed. "Let's try it, again!"

"I was just trying to convince Harry... that's it's too nice a day to just travel. I'm trying to get him to stay here in the park for another day, at least..." Vivian said, conversationally, to Lois, as the two women stood aside to watch.

"That's what I'd like to do, too!" Lois agreed. "But... Stan wants to keep moving..."

Harry switched another ignition wire. The engine coughed a couple of times and started. "That's it!" Harry called out.

Stan left the engine running and came to the front of the truck, again. Harry's wife was talking to him, urgently, trying to convince him of something, so he stood back waiting for them to finish. He wanted to thank his benefactor and be on his way. While he waited, he couldn't help noting the magnificent figure her clothing did little to hide. Damn! She's quite a woman... and she's got it all in the right places!

Finally, their low-voiced conversation finished, Harry Williams smiled at his wife and said, "Well... if that's really what you want... I guess I could try!"

Coming up to the big man, then, Stan began, "Mr. Williams I certainly do thank you... for..."

"Aw, hell don't thank me for anything! I just fiddled around with the ignition wires a little bit..." he rumbled, dismissing the subject. "Now... my wife, Vivian's been after me to stay here in the park for another day... and she wants me to invite you and your wife to go around and see the sights with us!"

"That's very nice... but..."

"Really... Mr. Brewster..." Vivian broke in. "Your wife and I were talking about it... and we both felt the same way... about staying here!"

"It's easy for me to unhitch our car... to drive around in!" Harry added.

"Let's do it, Stan... !" Lois enthused. "It'd be a lot of fun!"

"Besides... I like to make new friends!" Vivian smiled, directing a smoky gaze at Stan, her eyes sweeping over him, appreciatively. He's not too bad, really! In fact he looks better... the more I see of him!

Her hot look was not completely wasted on Stan. He understood it. She was interested in him... but what he didn't understand was the open way in which she did it. That bothered him... not that he was interested... but just on the principle of it. He sure as hell wouldn't want Lois going around giving guys--especially strange guys--the old come-on look! Christ!

"We could have dinner... somewhere... together..." Harry invited.

"Maybe a few drinks... ?" Vivian suggested.

"Well... I don't know..." Stan was undecided. That open invitation in Vivian's provocative look was tempting... but...

"It's vacation time... and we go out so seldom... Stan! Why don't we do it... ?"

"There're a lot of interesting things... we can do..." It was Vivian, again. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips. Stan was sure it was a second signal, not just a nervous tic. It was too sensually fraught with meaning. Damn it... I wonder if its for real... or is she just a teaser!?

"All right!" His mind was made up, then. "We'll stay... and see the sights with you... but let me stand the dinner, tonight... in appreciation for your help just now Mr. Williams!"

"Let's knock off that Mister stuff! I'm just plain old Harry... to my friends!" Williams grinned jovially. "And I'll call you Stan... Okay?... And, your lovely wife... ?"

"Lois..." Stan supplied, noticing that the other man's eyes swept like a lingering caress over her body.

"... And, I'm Vivian!" Her smile was dazzling.

It didn't take them long to get organized. Cameras and light sweaters were loaded into the Williams' car, which was quickly and easily unhitched from the trailer, and the two couples were off to do the things tourists do.

They followed the map printed in a park brochure, driving to lookout points and various natural attractions of the area. The conversation sparkled, as it always does when people are newly acquainted, comparing views, relating experiences... getting to know more about each other.

Several times, as they walked to or stood at guard rails enjoying the panorama of the vista point, Vivian's body brushed against Stan's... and once, as he stood behind her, her hand swept across his groin, accidentally; however, the caressing feel she gave him, with her fingers, told him it was on purpose. It bothered him. Christ! I really do wonder... now... what her game is? The thing that really made him cautious... was that she did it in front of her husband. Oh, she's sneaky about it... but hell... I don't want to get involved, in any way... with any woman... while her husband's around! What's she thinking about... anyway?

He was flattered, of course... but his built-in sense of decency wouldn't allow him even to think about a dalliance... attractive and beautiful as Vivian Williams was! The first chance I get... I'll have to put her straight! She's wasting her time... as long as Lois... and her husband... are in the picture!

Harry stopped for lunch in the Village, insisting the four of them all have a full meal instead of a snack. He ordered up martinis to sharpen their appetites. As they had gotten into the booth, Vivian sat next to Stan. He was uncomfortable about it, especially when he felt the long, warm taper of her thigh pressed close against his.

Stan tasted his martini. It was good; then, as he tried to follow some conversational gambit of Harry's, a long, involved story concerning some happening in his work, Vivian's hand stole over to his thigh, her fingers feathering upward toward his crotch. Damn! She's persistent!... And, there was no doubt in his mind, any longer, concerning her intentions.

Her little innuendos, touchings and brushings began to pay- off for Vivian, now. As she brushed upward, ever so lightly, she detected a throbbing jerk, transmitted through the material of his trousers... and she knew that she had made some progress. His cock's getting hard... now! It's going to be fun... to get him up when he can't do anything about it! Then later... when I get him alone MMMmmmmm! It'll be real yummy!

Now, her hand was in his groin, and her fingers traced the outline of his hardening penis inside his pants. Mentally, she tried to calculate its dimensions, as she felt along it's hot length. There's nothing ordinary about this.

Above, widely innocent grey eyes seemingly concentrated on her husband's lengthy story, Stan stole a sidelong glance at her profile. Christ! She's really playing with fire... ! He decided, then, that her little games would have to come to an end... at least until he could talk to her. There was no way he'd play... unless he knew what the ground rules were. The way she's going at it... almost anything could happen... if her husband found out!

Firmly, he grasped her wrist, under the table... and with equal firmness, resolutely, returned her hand to her own lap. Vivian turned and smiled, questioningly, at him, her lower lip trembling. She didn't understand his action. Nothing like that had ever happened to her, before... and she interpreted it as rejection. Another possibility crossed her mind, then, but a quick glance at his wife, whose lush blonde beauty and obvious desirability gave the lie to that idea... caused her to change her mind. No! He couldn't be a gay one... at least I don't think so!... But there was a tiny doubt in her mind; she couldn't shake it, completely. Of course... sometimes even their wives don't know about them...

Finally, Harry's story was finished. The waitress brought their lunches. The food was tasty and enjoyable. Afterward, they all had another drink, before venturing out for the afternoon.

While Vivian's husband paid the luncheon check and Lois made for the Ladies' Lounge, Stan was alone with her... for the first time.

He leaned in close to her and hissed between clenched teeth, "Listen... I think you're damned attractive... sexy as hell, as a matter of fact... but I don't get why you're doing what you're doing... right in front of that big gorilla of a husband of your's!"

Vivian smiled with relief. "Oh... you do like me... then? I was afraid..."

"Afraid that I wouldn't?"

"Well... yes you didn't seem to react..."

"Did you expect me to do something stupid... in front of your husband and my wife... ?"

"Not really... I just wanted you to know I..."

"YOU LET ME KNOW ONE THING... LOUD AND CLEAR, Baby! You're a little cock-teaser... so lay off... unless you're serious!" Stan ground out at her.

"It'll be worth your while... if you want to meet me somewhere!" she promised.

"Like where... ?"

"On the ridge... up above the camp... ?"

"Out in the open... and take a chance on your husband finding us? Not on your life!"

"You don't understand about my husband. I'd have to have time to explain..."

"As much as I'd like to... sample your wares, Mrs. Williams... the fact is... there's too much risk... and I'm not willing to risk crossing that husband of yours!"

"Harry wouldn't do anything! As a matter of fact... he'd..." Vivian stopped. Lois was coming toward them, and Harry was pocketing his change at the cashier's counter.

"He'd what... ?"

"They're coming... no time to tell you, now... but will you meet me... tonight... like I suggested... ?"

"I told you... the answer is no!"

Vivian was hurt. She'd never had a man turn down her offer... to take him to bed, and she didn't know what to think... or what to do. She decided to give up the pursuit! Damn it... it's not worth it! I practically throw myself at him... and he tells me, 'No thank you... I'm not having any!' I wonder more and more maybe he is some kind of a closet queen!

Her husband was there, big and jovial; he knew something had gone amiss. It was confirmed when Vivian looked up at him, her eyes miserable in defeat, and said, "Harry, darling... could I beg off... for the rest of the day? I'm getting one of those sick headaches... and... I'd just be an awful wet blanket... for everybody else..."

"Why... of course, Vivian... if you're not feeling right!" Harry sympathized.

"Oh, that's too bad, Vivian... you'll need some rest... so why don't we just call off the rest of our little tour?" Lois suggested.

"There's no need for that..." Harry said, trying to keep things together and going.

"I think that's best... too!" Stan added "... And, we sure do thank you for taking us around to see the sights..."

"And... thank you for the lunch... too!" Lois said.


Harry Williams followed his wife inside their trailer. Closing and locking the door, he turned to her and asked, fiercely, "Well... what the hell happened?"

"He wasn't having any!" Vivian grated, vehemently.

"You mean... he turned you down... flat?"

"Yeah he seemed to think I was being too forward in front of you... and his wife!"

"Maybe... he's just being cautious..."

"I suppose..." she agreed. "He was afraid of being caught by you!"

"In other words... if I wasn't around he might not be scared off... is that it?"

"Maybe... but I got this crazy idea while I was talking to him that he might be..." She stopped, realizing she had no real basis for thinking of Stan Brewster that way.

"What? What are you trying to say?" Harry prodded.

"Well... that he wasn't... all man..."

"You think he might be gay?" He was incredulous. "Christ! I never thought of that!"

"... Except... he did have a nice, big erection!" she told her husband, remembering how she had felt its throbbing heat in Stan's pants.

"Well, hell... what are you worried about, then?"

Vivian sat down on the edge of the bed. "Well... he was almost prissy... when he took my hand off of it... and told me not to touch him... unless I was serious..."

"... Unless you were serious... ?" Harry repeated. "I think you're wrong! He's interested... all right... but he's not taking any chances! After all I'm a pretty big guy... and he wouldn't want to tangle with me! You can't blame him for that... not many guys would be willing to!... And, too... maybe you came on too strong!"

Tears glistened in Vivian's expressive, gray eyes. "I-I'm not going to go through with it... Harry! I was practically throwing myself at him... and he wouldn't have anything to-to do with me!"

"No! God damn it! I'm going to get into those tight hot pants! I want to fuck that Brewster woman so bad I can taste it! Christ! It took every bit of will-power I've got to keep my hands off of her... waiting for you to score with that stupid son-of-a- bitch... and you know damned good and well... that the way we work it... it's always a sure thing!"

"Except this time, Harry!" she flared A-And I don't want to get turned down... again even for you! It makes me feel cheap... almost like I was out peddling it... like some street whore!"

Then, it finally penetrated. Harry realized that his wife was really upset... that she meant what she was saying. He softened, coming to sit beside her on the bed, his arms going around her, caressingly. "You know that isn't true... honey... and I'm sorry you feel that way about it! I'll make it up to you... you know I always do... and in the long run... everybody benefits! Hell! You like a strange lay just as much as I do!"

"Well... I bow out on this one!"

"After all the trouble I went to... to set it up?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.