Four-Way Bride - Cover

Four-Way Bride

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When she married him, she never thought she was marrying his whole family. But it was something that will keep her happy ever after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

During the remainder of the day, Millie suffered a certain physical discomfort as a result of Pete's unnatural assault upon her. But this was insignificant compared to the guilt that pained her soul. It seemed monstrous that she had committed adultery with both of Danny's brothers at the same time, and in a perverted way--and even worse that she had enjoyed herself tremendously.

She had an urge to tell Danny everything and to beg his forgiveness. But she feared there was no chance that he would understand. Confession might ease her shame, but it would almost surely mean the destruction of her new marriage and the loss of Danny forever.

Millie didn't believe either Pete or Cal would tell Danny. Cal had been positively tender toward her after the affair on the prairie, as if he had forgotten his girl friend, Viv, and his previously announced desire to run away with her. As for Pete, he had good reason not to tell Danny what had happened, because he didn't want Danny and Cal to line up against him in favor of a sale.

As evening came on, Millie's driving urge was to make up to her young husband for the wrongs she had committed against him. That seemed the only way of relieving her sickening sense of guilt.

They spent the evening together, watching TV on a portable set which Danny's father had provided. When the network fare ended at eleven o'clock, Danny asked his young wife to turn off the set.

After doing so, she lay down beside him on the bed, snuggling close. Even with his leg and hip in a cast, Danny's nearness warmed Millie in a deeper and more meaningful way than Pete or Cal had been able to do. They had aroused and thrilled her, but she didn't have the slightest feeling of love toward either of them. Her love for Danny had increased as a result of the experiences she'd had with his brothers.

If only I didn't feel so guilty! Millie thought.

The young bride's need to overcome this painful emotion inspired her to be especially attentive toward Danny. She kissed and caressed him as they snuggled together. She thrilled as he toyed with her titties. She had removed her bra before coming to see him to make matters as easy for him as possible. After he had rolled her lusciously resilient mounds through her blouse, Millie unbuttoned the front of the garment and let her breasts spill out.

"Wow, this is what I want!" Danny huskily exclaimed as he palmed the wobbly, rounded flesh.

Millie's nipples bristled passionately against her husband's caressing hand. He plucked at the thrusting rosy tips, rolling them between his thumb and finger, then using them as little handles to shake her lovely boobs.

Millie was growing hot. She wished with all her heart that Danny was free to fuck her. If only they could have lived normally as man and wife, she would never have let another man touch her.

Danny's hand slid down her front, and Millie worked herself toward the head of the bed. This gave him easier access to her loins and permitted her to shove a bobbling, stiff-tipped titty into his month. As he licked and gently tugged on her firm, tingling nipple, his eager hand moved up underneath her dress. He petted her warm, soft pussy through the narrow band of sleek nylon that passed between her legs.

"Get inside my panties," Millie murmured. "Let me have your finger."

Danny hesitated, saying with an embarrassed laugh, "I don't know if I'd better get so excited. Remember, you told me you didn't much care for jacking me off."

A daring idea occurred to Millie. "Maybe there's... something else we can do tonight."

"Baby, if you're talking about fucking," he said, his lips brushing her tit, "there's just no way. You can't get on top of me with my leg hiked up in the air, and I sure as hell can't get on top of you."

"There's another way for us to have fun," Millie replied, her excitement increasing. "But get into my pants first. Finger me."

"Hey, you've gotten more broad-minded during the last couple of days," Danny said with a happy chuckle.

Millie writhed inwardly. "It's just that I miss you so, honey. I miss making love to you the way we did every night before you were hurt."

"Don't you think I miss it?" Danny replied, a husky edge to his voice, as he lifted the crotchband of her panties and touched his young wife's dewy, hair-lined slit. "This especially! Oh Christ, how I'd love to stick my dick into it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.