Four-Way Bride - Cover

Four-Way Bride

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When she married him, she never thought she was marrying his whole family. But it was something that will keep her happy ever after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Well, now just look at this!" Cal said. He laughed as he pushed his battered Stetson toward the back of his head.

Pete whirled around, pulling his slightly softened penis from Millie's quaking hole. The dazed girl stared at Cal over her shoulder.

"Git out of here!" Pete snarled at his brother. He quickly stood and stuffed his wet, red penis into his briefs as he pulled his pants up.

Millie was able to collect herself sufficiently to turn onto her bottom. She clapped a hand in front of her blonde-tufted loins and extended an arm across her bobbling breasts. Cal grinned as his eager blue eyes caressed her. A hump remained at the front of his pants.

"I said git!" Pete demanded angrily as he approached Cal.

"Just cool down, brother," the huskier young man advised. "We're gonna have us a little talk."

Millie uncovered her breasts and scooted forward, titties shaking, to snatch her pink panties off the grass.

"Don't put them on!" Cal told her. "Let's all just take it easy."

"What have you got on your cruddy mind?" Pete asked.

Cal's eyes twinkled. "The same damned thing you had on yours--gettin' myself a piece of--"

"No!" she exclaimed, fumbling with her panties.

"I told you to leave those fuckin' pants alone!" Cal said, rushing over to her. He snatched the silky undergarment from her hands. He held her pants up and looked at them. "Man, they're sure wet!" He chortled as he ran a thick finger over the slippery, gleaming crotch, then lifted the panties to his nose and sniffed them. "Mmmm, they smell good!" Cal said. He balled the panties and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Millie don't have to mess around with you," said Pete.

Cal looked at him. "Oh, don't she?"

"Shit, no!"

"Well, I'd just give another thought to that if I was you, Pete old stud. I saw you two screwing, and if I don't get my piece I'll blab the whole thing to Danny."

"Oh, please don't!" Millie cried.

"Course, there is another way," Cal said, looking at Pete.

"What're you getting at?" his older brother asked, squinting.

Cal suddenly became subdued. "Well, I was gonna talk to you today, Pete. Looks like now's the best time for it. I, uh, changed my mind about staying here at the ranch. I'm for selling out."

Pete's eyes widened. "When did all this happen?"

"Just last night. I was with Viv, you know."

Millie wondered who Viv was, but didn't ask. She was sick with shame over having been caught with Pete, and she was trembling for fear Cal would make good his threat to tell Danny.

"What's that red-headed slut got to do with it?" Pete asked.

Cal's face darkened. "Watch the way you talk about her. Viv means something to me."

"Sure--a cheap piece of tail."

Cal balled a fist, then slowly relaxed. A grin crept over his fleshy face. "You ain't gonna rile me up--not now, not when I'm in the saddle."

"What are you talking about?" Pete snapped. "Make it plain."

"Okay--either you agree with me that we ought to sell the ranch, or I'll tell Danny about you and his bride."

Pete stared at his younger brother for several moments, then said, "Maybe you just better go ahead and tell him."

"Think good," Cal advised. "It'll bust the family wide open. Danny won't want to stay here after that. He'll agree to sell out, even if you won't. And it'll take only two of us to convince Pop. That's majority rule."

"Why do you want to sell all of a sudden?"

Cal shuffled his feet. "Viv and me are fixing to take off. We need some money to get us started."

"You want to give up your interest in the ranch just for a few weeks with that babe? Shit, she'll leave you as soon as the money runs out."

"She will not!" Cal declared vehemently. "She's... gonna be my wife."

"Cal, you don't even know her."

"I know all I need to know. Now, are you going to agree to sell or not?"

"Can't I... please get dressed?" Millie inquired plaintively. She was still sitting naked in the grass.

"Don't be in a hurry," Cal said, tossing her a grin. He returned his attention to Pete. "Well, what's it gonna be, brother?"

"Go ahead and make it with Millie," Pete said. "We can think over the other."

"Pete, what are you saying?" the surprised girl exclaimed.

"What's it matter to you--another piece more or less?" Pete retorted. "I've got important things at stake."

Cal glanced at the pretty girl who was trying to conceal her voluptuous charms as she cowered in the grass. He wet his thick lips, then turned away.

"Naw, I don't think I'd better." He looked at Pete again. "If I was to screw Millie, I wouldn't have no leverage on you."

He hesitated, and his face slowly brightened. "But hell, it don't make no difference, does it? If Danny finds out we both fucked his sweet bride, he'll be all the more anxious to get away from us. He'll want to sell out for sure."

Horror gripped Millie. The thought of having sex with her other brother-in-law, after she already had sinned with Pete, was bad enough; but the prospect that Danny would find out about both transgressions and perhaps never speak to her again was unbearable.

Millie struggled to her feet and began to run. Cal took off after her. Pete stood and watched, realizing that his best bet was to let his brother take Millie and hope her tight little cunt would get his mind off Viv. There was something funny about that redhead, anyway. She just didn't ring true.

Millie dodged through the trees, her white buttocks wiggling and quivering. Her titties bounced. As her thighs scissored together, Pete's sperm dribbled down between them, creating a slimy slickness.

Running fast, despite the lustful swelling in his pants, Cal gained on the desperate girl. Finally he grasped her around the middle and hauled her to the ground, falling atop her.

"Please... please!" she cried.

"What the... hell are you fussing about?" Cal panted as he rolled her over. "You put out... to Pete. What's wrong with me?"

"I hate you!" Millie exclaimed, grappling with him. Tears welled in her eyes. "I hate both of you!"

"Now just simmer down..."

Holding her firmly against the grass as he straddled her, Cal smeared his wet mouth onto hers. His tongue stuffed its way between her lips. His hand, between their bodies, clutched a pliant, full-mounded breast. Powerless to resist him, Millie felt her resolve melting just as it had done with Pete. She didn't want to give in; she simply couldn't help herself.

She hated the humiliating incursion of Cal's tongue, the sucking of his slobbery lips against hers. She hated his hand on her breast, squeezing and punishing the sensitive organ. But her nipple stiffened against his palm, and her pussy began to generate a fresh supply of love cream.

Cal didn't prolong the deep kiss. After only a short while, he slid backward on Millie's voluptuous young body and began paying oral attention to her tits, licking and tugging at her nipples as he batted the wobbly boobs about.

She didn't fight Cal, even though her arms were free. What was the use? Her own traitorous body was as much to blame for her degradation as Cal was.

Pete came strolling up. The lanky man stood with his hands thrust into the hip pockets of his jeans, his pelvis arched insolently forward, as he watched his younger, huskier brother wallowing in the creamy billows of Millie's chest. She stared up at Pete, her eyes wide and helpless. She breathed through parted lips.

"Get her to suck your dick," Pete told his brother. "She likes that."

She moaned softly.

Cal lifted his head. He stared at Pete. "She did that for you?"

"Hell, yes," Pete smirked proudly.

Millie had never hated anyone so intensely. Though Cal was on her at the moment, Pete was the man she most loathed.

"Damn, I'd really enjoy a blow job. Viv won't..." Cal caught himself before saying more, but the information was out.

"Millie will," Pete replied. "Won't you, honey?" He nudged her with the toe of his boot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.