Four-Way Bride - Cover

Four-Way Bride

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When she married him, she never thought she was marrying his whole family. But it was something that will keep her happy ever after.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Honey... lover!" Danny exclaimed as his young bride eagerly licked his cock.

He had been out of his cast for less than a day, and this was the first chance he'd had to fuck her since his accident. But she seemed happy to go on doing what she had done for him when he was laid up in bed.

Danny couldn't complain--his bride's oral lovemaking was very good. But his prick ached with the need to burrow into her warm, wet flesh.

"Baby, get on top of me!" he said, trying to wrench her head away from his upthrust, waggling dong. "Now that we've got the chance, let's screw."

"I want to screw this sweet thing!" Millie said passionately as she rubbed his moist, hard pecker against her cheek. "But I've got to talk to you first."

"Talk at a time like this?" Danny rasped unbelievingly.

"Yes! Right now."

"Well, what the hell is it?" he demanded, clutching her by the chin and forcing her to look at him.

Millie scrambled forward to lie beside him on the bed. She gripped his hard prick and stroked it gently.

"Darling, I have to confess," she began. "While you were in that awful cast, I did something that maybe you won't like."

"What, for Christ's sake?" he asked anxiously. He just wanted to get the talk over with, so he could sink his throbbing hardness into her sweet, tight cunt.

"I... well, I wasn't exactly true to you."

"What?"

"Please, darling--now don't be upset." She stroked his prick a bit harder. "I... had sex with Pete."

"No," Danny moaned. But he couldn't seem to get angry--not while Millie was diddling him so well.

"And with Cal," she added.

"Sonofabitch!" he exclaimed. But he didn't move to get away from her or to stop her hand from gliding up and down on his blissfully pulsating rod.

"And... with your father," Millie concluded. She saw no reason to mention Reed.

"Dad, too?" the young man gasped. "Jesus Christ, Millie!"

"Shhhhh. Don't blame them. It was all my fault. I wanted to do it with all of them."

"God damn!" he panted. "I reckon I'm... married to a... shit, baby, that feels good!"

"I'll bet it does," Millie said, still stroking--but not hard enough to make him come. "Just like it felt good to me when I fucked your brothers and father. And they liked it, too. But we were all so worried that you'd find out."

"So now you... went and told me!" Danny writhed as he panted.

"Because you have a right to know," Millie said. "You're my husband, and I love you."

"Still? After being with... my whole fuckin' family?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.