Taboo - Cover

Taboo

by Jeff01

Copyright© 2000 by Jeff01

Erotica Sex Story: A young black student selling papers meets a white woman that helps him come of age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   .

Although it was not early morning, it was not late either when Elaine heard the doorbell ring. This was a very nice upscale neighborhood, gated and secure. Therefore she wondered, who could be at the door, she was not expecting anyone. And she was basically naked under her robe. Elaine had just placed her coffee cup in the sink and was on her way into the shower when the doorbell rang.

Thinking to herself that nobody other a neighbor lady could be at her door, Elaine decided to answer it, just in case one of her friends needed something. Moving quickly through the living room to the huge foyer, Elaine paused only briefly before opening the door without peeking through the peep site.

There at the entry was a young man, maybe sixteen years old at most, he was well dressed and looked very clean cut, but he was black, very black. He was medium height, well built, maybe a football player type, and dressed in today's bright baggy shorts with matching blue and golf top, you know, that shinny stuff.

Trying not to look startled, Elaine greeted the young visitor with a polite "Yes, may I help you".

Immediately the young man began what seemed like a canned presentation, "Hello, my name is ?????? (That went past Elaine too fast for her to remember it), and I am from ?????? High School (again, too fast for the startled housewife to catch), and we are selling magazines in the area to raise funds for the new uniforms needed by the football team. Would you allow me to show you a few the excellent selections we have available"? "Whoo, stop" Elaine thought, telling the boy "I am busy right now with a phone call and getting ready to go out"

"No problem," the young man relied, "We are in the area all day, can I return later and show you the selections available"?

Caught by surprise and totally off guard, Elaine jumped at this immediate escape. "That would be fine", she said as she quickly but politely closed the door and turned to go in the direction of her shower.

How could they get past the gatehouse, soliciting was not allowed in this neighborhood. They has built the house and moved her three years ago when John became a senior partner in the firm. It was a grand house that had taken just over three hundred and fifty thousand dollars to build, and would sell in today's market at well over Four hundred thousand. It was perfect for her, they were one of the first to purchase in the community when it opened and got the best lot in the place. Wooded on the sides, set back farther than the rest on a beautiful preserve that afforded complete privacy in the back yard.

Now that both the kids were grown and off to college, she and John had come to really enjoy the privacy. After all, Elaine was just 39, and John was seven years older, they had married while John was finishing college and had their son right away and their daughter just over a year after. Now the boy was almost 20 and her daughter a freshman in state college at 18 they were going to enjoy life. John had really played up the new lifestyle, and the kids were both a little startled when they visited this summer and found the signs posted on the pool enclosure doors and on the porch that said "Nude Beach", "Clothes not allowed", and "No Bathing suits permitted". It had been his joke, but as it turned out, it had become a lifestyle they really did enjoy.

John was talking about selling and moving into the newest upscale enclave but Elaine was happy as a clam right here, and had been able to talk him out of that for now. So, Elaine put all of these thoughts behind her and headed off into the mater suite to take a long hot shower. She laughed a little at the idea because she was just going to end up sunbathing around the pool anyway. This was scheduled to be a relaxing day without any hustle and bustle or running around. That is exactly what Elaine did, the long shower, and lazy time watching part of a movie or two on cable and a light lunch before she made her way out to the pool early afternoon. She planned to spend the entire afternoon working on her all over tan, and with a picture of fresh lemonade with her, she adjusted her favorite chase lounge in the sunniest spot of the pool deck, just off the covered porch area and stripped her cover-up off and laid down in the sun.

As the afternoon passed, Elaine adjusted herself, rolled over several times and kept her perfect tan even all over, yet she dozed off from time to time and just generally enjoyed the life of leisure today. That was not always the case. With John a senior partner in one of the area's biggest law firms and socially active, she had lots of volunteer work and mixing to keep her busy most of the time. Today was unusual and she was really enjoying it.

Her mind was adrift in dreamland as she dozed off and on this afternoon, and she found her dreams focused on the sensual side of life's pleasures. It had been a long time since she and John had had any physical contact to speak of, although they both enjoyed the privacy of the back yard and pool area, john seemed to have lost interest in Elaine for the past few months. It was not unusual, in fact Elaine was sure John might be off on one his flings. She had tolerated two in the past after he confessed and tried to redeem himself. Elaine herself had been faithful always, in fact a virgin when they met, john was the only man Elaine had ever been with. That did not stop her mind from fantasizing now and then, and today seemed to be one of those days.

Elaine heard something as she drifted in and out sleep, right in the middle of an especially good dream series. She tried to focus, but still in half slumber it was hard to decide if she was dreaming or actually hearing anything in the real world. Lifting her head slightly, Elaine began to come to the realization that someone was shouting at her.

As she raised her head she saw the shadowy figure standing just next to the hedges by one of the doors to the pool enclosure. As she came to full consciousness, Elaine realized it was the young boy that had been at the front door earlier in the day.

"Ma'am, hello Ma'am" he said as he stood by the screen door. "You told me to come back later Ma'am, and I could show a selection of magazines we offer".

"Yes, yes I did didn't I" she managed to mumble out as he took this as an invitation to approach. The boy opened the screen door and began to walk toward Elaine, saying he had rang the doorbell but nobody answered. Then at about 5 feet from her, he stopped dead in his tracks, frozen like a deer caught in the headlights of an approaching car. He had just noticed as he got close to her, that Elaine was naked on the chase. From his approach it was not possible to know that until this close.

Elaine realized at that moment what was happening, and began to smile to herself. She had always been a little wicked, a little bit of a tease and temptress. She never quite knew how she always managed to keep out of big trouble. Ever since she was a little girl she always was quick to take advantage of a situation, a little tempted to push fate and challenge the norm.

"Sorry, Ma'am," the boy sputtered. "I did not know you were n_n_naked".

Elaine raised up on her forearms a little. Not enough to expose her nipples but enough to give a nice view of some breast meat, and challenged the startled young man. She thought he looked pale even though he was deep deep black in his skin tone. The darkest black she could ever recall, yet his features were very much subtle and almost Caucasian like.

"What's wrong, son? Have you never seen a white woman naked before?"

"Nno Ma'am, I ain't never seen no woman naked" He sputtered with some visual difficulty and discomfort. He was actually scared to death at this moment.

"No woman"? Elaine questioned. "You mean you are virgin in body and eyes?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded.

"Well it is not that big of a deal," Elaine went on as she now decided to tease this young boy unmercifully. "Now come here and show me those magazines."

"But, Ma'am, he protested. You are naked".

"That's alright son, it is the rules of this house" she teasingly went on, as she remembered the signs John had installed on the gates and the porch. Pointing to the sign on the porch that said "No Clothes zone" right next to the sign he had stolen from a community pool with official pool rules on it.

Elaine was having a ball at the boy's expense and she knew it. He was so uncomfortable she thought he would soon pee his pants any minute. So she lifted herself up just ever so slightly, exposing the brown areola of one nipple to his virgin eyes. He stopped and began to fumble in the case he was carrying, and she smiled at him as he tried to maintain his composure and still function in the situation he had stumbled into. Elaine on the other hand was no getting very excited at this little game. She had trapped this young man and was now going to play with him like a cat plays with a mouse.

He seemed to be regaining some composure as he began to lift out a few of the catalogues for her to review, and even did not seem to hesitate as he leaned forward to offer Elaine one of them. She reached out for it, completely exposing one breast to his full view. When it seemed to Elaine that he was not as flustered as he had been now that he was concentrating on his sales pitch again she decided to raise the steaks a bit.

"Don't forget the house rules," she advised him as she glanced down at the cover of the first catalogue.

"Pardon Ma'am", he stuttered.

Without even looking up, Elaine pointed to the sign on the wall of the porch. "Those Rules" she said.

Looking at the sign that read in large block letters, "No Clothes Zone" the young man seemed to turn pale once more.

With a smile under her gaze, Elaine said "Rules are rules, son and they apply to everyone here."

Cautiously, as if not sure he would live through the rest of the afternoon, the young black boy began to lift up his shirt exposing a very well developed muscular chest for a lad of sixteen. Elaine went as flush as the young man had been as she watched his muscles flex as he lifted the shirt over his head, and the dark blackness of his skin contrasted the rippling flesh as Elaine had never before witnessed. This was a taboo, a young boy undressing in front of her, her naked on the chase, still not exposed, and besides the taboo of her being with a young school boy, this one was black as the ace of spades too. But she had started this game and Elaine was not one to back away from a little wickedness.

He stood there now, topless, looking like a black Greek god, all rippled with muscles and tight young flesh. Elaine was now the one getting flustered. "No Clothes Zone", Elaine stammered out with slightly broken tones, placing the emphasis on the NO part of the sign. She had already seen the front of those shiny loose fitting nylon baggy shorts start to tent out a bit and knew she had now gotten this young black man aroused and was really going to play with him now.

The young man looked like he had been run over by a truck as he stood there motionless and shaking with either fear or excitement, Elaine did not know which. After a long, uncomfortable silence, he slowly raised his hands to the waistband of his bright colored sports shorts, pausing to get his thumbs under the band and the band of his boxer shorts at the same time. Elaine's breath stopped as she began to realize he was actually going to comply with her directions, and she now had no idea of how this had gone so far. She was a tease, a playful and mildly wicked lady, but had never considered anything so taboo as her actions this afternoon.

Then as she watched, the young black boy pressed his hands downward, shedding his shorts, boxers and stepping out of then in one swift, nonstop motion. This brought him another step closer to Elaine and she gasp audibly as her eyes took in the total nakedness of this fine tuned athlete. She could not believe that a 16 year old boy could have such a large cock. It was larger than John's, and this boy still had some time to grow.

The jet black cock stood almost straight out from his groin and throbbed noticeably as he stood there. Elaine could see it grow in length and thickness as it continued to extend upward from the straight out position she had first seen it in. She was amazed, he was not yet completely erect and her eyes glazed over at the sight.

Lifting herself up on both arms, and exposing both breasts to the young man's view, she struggled to regain some composure. Then spoke, "That's better" she exclaimed, as she tried to turn her attention to the catalogue again. Elaine sat up now, and spun around on the chase, facing away form the from the young man standing naked on her pool deck. She motioned for him to come around and bring the other catalogue.

The young man complied and delivered the catalogue to her. Now standing at the foot of the chase lounge. Elaine had sat up in such a way to leave her uncomfortable in the position, and to stabilize herself she needed to open her legs and place one foot on either side of the lounge. Knowing this would give the young black boy a very good view of her most personal parts both excited her and gave her some concern. But the pure wickedness of the taboo encounter now almost totally consumed the beautiful housewife. And beautiful she was, at 39 Elaine was one of the most attractive ladies in this neighborhood. She had maintained a firm figure through a very well balanced exercise program at the YMCA and looked younger and firmer than her 39 years. Her shoulder length blond hair, 36C cup figure turned many heads in the restaurants around here as well.

While she looked over the magazine catalogues she kept glancing up over the top to see how this was affecting the young black boy. She was mesmerized by her effect on him, his cock now stood almost vertical, throbbed visibly, and she could see the blood veins bulging out the entire length of this huge cock. He had reached a full erection at this point and Elaine tore her eyes away form the throbbing cock long enough to glance up at his face. She noticed his eyes were now fixed on her neatly trimmed pussy that was spread open between her spread legs, just enough for him to see the pinkness of her labia.

The wickedness of this absolutely taboo situation was beginning to totally consume Elaine. An adulterous fling with a schoolboy, with athletic body of steel, and a black boy at that. The sensation of risk, exploration, and adventure swooned in Elaine head as she watched the black cock throb, and ooze precum form it's massive head. She left the catalogues drop to the pool deck and looked at the black young man, now trembling as he stood looking between Elaine's legs.

Glancing at the discarded shorts, Elaine asked the young black if had a condom with him. He stuttered and replied, "N n no Ma'am, I have never thought about one, and don't know where to get them."

This presented a problem for Elaine, First: She was not on birth control, John had gotten a vasectomy shortly after their daughter was born, some 17 years ago, therefore there were no condoms in the house, and Secondly: This made the risk of this taboo even more irresistible.

"You will have to be very careful, young man, Elaine whispered, do you understand"? As she began to do the math in her head, waiting for his promise to be careful. The number 13 came up twice as she counted the days, and yes, she did recall that telltale sign this morning, of the slightly thick discharge. She was in fact mid-cycle and ovulating at this very moment. Perhaps that is why she was so intent on playing this game. Elaine had always been a risk taker and a gambler. That is why John had opted for the vasectomy so many years ago. They had both known that if given the opportunity, Elaine would always allow biological instinct to overpower her reasoning. And now, here she was, the ultimate taboo facing here and her own personality, and urges working against her.

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand" came the reply.

Like a snowball rolling down the mountainside, this situation was now gaining momentum faster than either of them could ever hope to control it. Elaine leaned back on the chase as she watched the young black boy step towards her. She was already completely vulnerable and exposed, yet she spread herself more open as he presses first one knee then a second on the cushion of the chase lounge. This taboo had been sending so much electricity to her brain, Elaine found herself so wet between the legs that she was actually dripping. This had never happened before, most of the time John needed to eat her out to get even close to this wet, she was surely ready as the young man slowly moved up between her legs to her receptive and waiting cunt.

Her back now rested on the slightly elevated backrest of the chase and she watch in fascination at the event unfolding before her eyes. The dark, rippled stomach moved with his deep breathing and his throbbing cock as black as the night, seemed to drool as he approached her opening. Then he paused, and she could tell he was now beyond any experience he had even been in before, this virgin young man did not know what to do. Elaine reached out and took the throbbing cock in her hand to guide it the last few inches. It was flame hot, and throbbed as she drew him to her.

The heat of the pulsing head was like hot branding iron, as she stroked the massive head between her cuntlips for lubrication, and then held the huge cock still with the head parting her moist pussy lips open as she waited to see how this young black stud would handle his fist fuck. The wait was almost non existent as he lunged once, sending the head and one third of his throbbing cock piercing into her overheated cunt. Elaine gasp, as he moaned out softly before pulling back and the driving the shaft of his pulsing phallic deep inside of her. She felt filled beyond anything she had ever before known. No pain, but a pressure like she had never dreams as her spread her cunt open beyond where it had been other than childbirth. His powerful lung sent the throbbing head pounding into Elaine's cervix, a feeling she was not accustomed to feeling. His balls slapped against her tight ass cheeks and she gasp out again as her body responded to the magnificent sensation that was rapidly overpowering her senses.

Lifting her head, and looking down between her widely splayed legs, Elaine's brain joined in the overwhelming sensation overload. She saw the deep contrast of the jet black young boy, his black marble cock plunged into her cunt, shiny with her own juices and his muscular flat stomach slam against her white belly and she shook with pre orgasmic excitement. One more down thrust and the virgin black stud in training, began to shake as well.

Elaine looked up into his deep brown eyes and saw them widen as large a saucers, his back arched a bit and he tensed as a low guttural moan emitted from his throat. Elaine had never been with a virgin male before, in fact John was the only other cock to have ever penetrated her now flaming cunt. Since John was seven years older and had quite a bit of experience before her, Elaine had not known what to expect from her young virgin Instantly Elaine knew she had miscalculated, the risk was too great and she was about to pay the price that was not sure was worth the pleasure in this taboo game. Her mind raced to find a solution, but she knew that she was within one or two heartbeats of committing the ultimate taboo. His body tensed, she felt the well know precum expansion of his throbbing cock, then the first involuntary contraction of his athletic muscle structure, followed by the unmistakable super massive throb of his pulsing cock as Elaine felt the hot blast of his sperm laden cum splash on her cervix.

Gasping in her own sensations she now was in a race with the two halves of her brain, her body the prize for the winner. The logical left brain told her there was still a chance to survive. She recalled the things she had taught her daughter, the first spurt was weaker than next few, it would be the pre load, containing live sperm for sure, but maybe only 100,000 to 200,000 sperm cells. She could pull her hips down, force his throbbing cock out of her spasming cunt, let the next few spurts flood the outer lips of her cunt and still not conceive. The right brain, emotional and creative raced along at top speed, the instinct side. It cried out to have her thrust her hips upward against the invading but welcome cock, to place her cervix directly in the path of the spewing fountain and take as many virile, live sperm cells as she could collect. To let her senses go, to release into pure blissful orgasmic delight and drive hard onto her lover cock to surrender completely to the urge to reproduce oneself.

The brain being the most powerful sex organ the body has, Elaine was in deep trouble. The right brain was not waiting for her answer like the left, logical side, and it was so far ahead in the race, she had no chance at all. Gasping for breath herself, Elaine lunged upward against her lover's attempted retreat, lifted her right leg off the floor, wrapped it around the black boys thighs, shook violently as she entered orgasm and waited for his surrender to her demand. He responded instantly, plunging his throbbing cock back into her convulsing cunt, before the second contraction hit him.

His cockhead smashed against Elaine's cervix, he drove powerfully to hold himself in that position, as his young body shook and convulsed with Elaine's and he sent the second, powerful stream of his load blasting into her inviting cunt.

"Oh Yes," she cried out "another 500,000 sperm" Lifting her hips to make sure she was positioned properly to receive his gift.

Then three hard withdrawals followed by three powerful downstrokes and he let go the third powerful ejaculatory spurts. At this point, the african stud took his place in the chain of life, he drove hard held perfectly still, as did Elaine, now fully surrendered to her fate and continued to pump the rest of his cum load deep into Elaine's now, willing cunt. Still in an orgasmic state, Elaine held still with him and bask in the sensation of his spewing cock as she silently counted his pumping contractions. Seven then eight and finally nine, she counted. She calculated the sperm count by the huge number of contractions and thrusts until she was sure he had successfully deposited at least two million or more of his genetically marked sperm cells deep inside her willing belly.

He stood up quickly as he began to realize his violation of his promise. His cock, still hard and throbbing, he caused several string like ribbons of cum to splatter across Elaines belly and thighs. He stood silently looking down at his conquest, his first fuck, the one he would remember forever. Elaine also regain herself from the rapture of his pleasure giving conquest stood up at the end of the chase.

Her left brain now crossing the finish line far behind the right brain, she began to logically contemplate how to resolve the problem she had created. She stood, very still, and figured she would have to allow gravity to work on his seed. There was no spermacide in the house, her douche bag long ago discarded she had little other options available. She looked at her young black lover standing there his limp cock now drooling on the pool deck the last few drops of his ejaculation that had clung to him as he withdrew. She smiled, but turned away as she spread her legs apart 24 inches or so and let the cool liquid run out of her still spasming cunt and down the inside of her shapely tanned thighs.

Every now and then Elaine would bed at the waist and smooth the liquid running down her thigh around some. Not to play with his cum, but the discomfort or tickling of the cum running down her inner thigh was too much to withstand. Each time she did this she knew she gave her black young stud a grand view of her ass, but at this point he had already had more of her than any other person on earth, except John. So it did make sense for her be modest about this, and besides after years of marriage she expected the male to be content and satisfied.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.