Letters to Collette - Cover

Letters to Collette

Copyright© 2000 by Marcus Fox

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sexual adventures related in a series of letters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Dear Collette,

More? O.K. In our room, before breakfast on Sunday, Carla asked me how I felt about the events of the prior evening and I told her that the experience was wonderful and I hoped that she felt the same. She said that she would not have expected to feel that way, but she did.

We were scheduled to stay in New Orleans Sunday night, also. Gary was leaving on Monday. Carla and I ate breakfast and fooled around while he was in his convention for a couple of hours and got together around three in the afternoon. We stopped at several French Quarter bars, again drinking chardonnay and generally having a good time. The Gary did something that I wasn't really happy about. He asked me if I wanted to do a little cocaine. Gary was not a druggie, but I knew that, on rare occasions, he would toot a little coke. He had a couple of grams with him that he had gotten from someone at the convention that morning. I did not approve of this. I quit using drugs of any type long before and told him that I did not want any and cautioned him not to get carried away with the stuff. He promised that he would not and, from past experience, I knew that he could be trusted. But - - - he did offer some to Carla that afternoon. She had never tried the stuff, but she had indicated to me before that she was curious about coke and would like to try it just once to see what it was like. She kind of looked at me and said "What do you think?" I told her that she had to make her own decisions. Well, she did and she and Gary went off and did a toot. We went to several bars and she and Gary did a couple more small toots from his spoon before going back to the hotel. We were going to swim. It was a warm afternoon and we all needed refreshing. We were all joking that this time we were going to make it to the pool.

I could see that Carla was tipsy, but not really as much as the day before and she was not spaced out on the coke. We picked up a bottle of wine to drink in plastic cups at the pool and took it to our rooms to change. Carla and I put on our suits and Gary came to meet us. Before he got there Carla and I had a glass of wine. She was feeling good, but still looked fine. The radio was playing jazz, softly. When Gary came in, he laid out some nice sized lines and offered Carla some. This was not something that I was happy about, but I was not in a position to stop this. We all sat down with a glass of wine to let them level off with the drug that they had ingested. Needless to say, I was watching Carla closely. I will say this, she got quite uninhibited, but at no time during the evening did she seem out of control nor did she seem to get so spaced out that she had difficulty comprehending what was going on. On the contrary, she the drug seemed to heighten her awareness. But her inhibitions were shattered.

After sitting and talking quietly for a few minutes, Carla came and stood by where I was sitting on the bed. She put her arms around my neck and said, "My body is positively glowing, I feel tingly all over, this is marvelous!" She then reached up and untied her suit top and let it fall to the floor. Her beautiful tits, high and firm, were dangling right before us. She began to do a sort of slow dance step and picked up a breast in each hand. Then she put her head down and licked one nipple and then the other. She said, "I am going to put on a show for you two, I want you to see this glowing body." "I want to show you all of me." She played with her tits for a minute or two, clearly enjoying showing them to us and then reached down and removed her suit bottom. Of course, Gary and I took off our suit, both our cocks beginning to become hard. Carla danced a little, stroking her thighs watching us while we were watching her. She was enjoying this, much to my surprise. As she continued, she began to move her hands around her groin area and she then parted her pussy lips and began stroking her clit right in front of us. I could tell that she was becoming tremendously aroused by us watching this intimate act. She then sat back in the chair and lifted her legs into the air, inserting first one finger, then two deep into her pussy. She was finger fucking herself for us to watch. She put her feet on the seat of the chair, her legs spread wide open. She took her fingers out and held her cunt open so that we could see the opening inside the lips, then reinserted her fingers. Sometimes she would rub her fingers on her clit, massaging it. We moved toward her, but she said, "No, I want you to watch my show, just wait". She was so enraptured at this point, I could almost see her body glowing. She then pulled the lubricant out of the bedside table, put some on her middle finger, spread her legs even wider and reached between her legs to her asshole. Carla watched our faces while she slid her middle finger through the beautiful circle of her asshole, deep into her butt. She began to pull it in and out, finger fucking her asshole slowly. She was really putting on a show. She then put in two fingers and, after a while, three. This went on for several minutes. You can imagine the state of arousal of us all. Carla then got up, piled the pillows up on the bed and pulled the butt plug out of the table drawer. She sat back on the bed and inserted the butt plug up her ass. She was wild. She said, "My body is on fire, someone eat my pussy now!!" I quickly obliged, kneeling between her legs and holding her thighs apart. There was no need for preliminaries, my tongue went directly to her dripping wet cunt and began sucking and licking. She was bucking and rolling against my lips and tongue while Gary sucked and bit her lovely tits. This wasn't quite enough, though. She asked me if she could fuck my mouth. I knew what she meant, we had done this once before when I had had an orgasm and couldn't have an erection and she needed to come. I lay down on my back and she positioned her pussy over my mouth. With her looming over me, I put out my tongue and she fit her slick pussy right over it and began rocking back and forth, masturbating her clit and pussy against my mouth. Gary ran his hands over her body and pinched and pulled her nipples hard. She came quickly, rivulets of fluid running from her cunt all over my lips, her body convulsing. This was quite an orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.