Fucked! - Cover

Fucked!

by DeepInside

Copyright© 2024 by DeepInside

Erotica Sex Story: Peeping apartment manager gets fucked in more ways than one

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Teen Siren   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   .

“Wow, she’s stunning,” Jake whispered to himself in his apartment. On his computer screen a young teenage girl was lying naked on her bed. Kelly lived two floors above him. Being the maintenance man for the building, Jake had taken advantage of his position to secretly install a hidden camera disguised as a smoke detector directly above her bed. And now, it was capturing every moment without her knowledge.

He watched her for weeks, unable to look away from the screen. It felt like she was a character in a strange soap opera that he couldn’t stop watching. She enjoyed being naked all the time, dancing and spinning around the room with her long brown hair flowing behind her like a silky curtain. Her young and flexible body, still maturing, moved with a natural elegance that was both sexy and mesmerizing

Jake couldn’t help daydreaming about being with her. Imagining the intimate moments they would share. Would she would be just as passionate and free-spirited in bed as she appeared to be on camera? While he pleasured himself he pictured them together.

But he knew it could never be more than a fantasy. Kelly was an innocent fourteen-year-old, unaware of the secret longing he kept hidden. He couldn’t bring himself to ruin that, to shatter the image he had built up in his mind of her as some sort of ethereal creature, forever out of his reach.

No, he would continue to watch her, to admire her from afar. It was the closest he would ever come to having her, and he knew that he wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world.

Jake has always been good with his hands, and when he got an offer of free rent in exchange for building repair services, he jumped at it. The tenants gave him access to their apartments while they were out, and now, two years later, he had been in almost every apartment, and left cameras in over a dozen. Jake spent his off hours watching women get undressed and sometimes when he was lucky, having sex.

It was dangerous to spy on the women in his building, but Jake couldn’t help himself. He progressed from spying on his sister and mom, to peeping in the windows of his neighbors. When he was old enough he went to strip bars and sat in the back corner, but it didn’t give him the same thrill. He went back to watching women using spy devices.

Kelly was his favorite. As he spied on Kelly, his fingers moved over his hard cock. The doorbell rang making him curse at the interruption... “Fuck,” Jake muttered, “I’m so close!” He tried to ignore the ringing. Kelly shifted on the bed giving him a glimpse of her pink asshole.

The ringing of the bell was joined by loud knocking, Jake reluctantly pulled his eyes away from the computer. “Fuck!” He grabbed a t-shirt off the bed and slipped it on, pushing his erect cock back into his jeans. He stormed to the door and peered through the peephole.

The familiar face sent a jolt of fear run down his back. It was Cindy, Kelly’s mom. “Shit,” he exclaimed. Did she know he was watching her daughter lie naked on her bed? He slowly unlocked the door and put on a fake smile.

“Hi, Jake,” the redhead said with a smile. “I have a problem and I think you know what it is.”

Jake froze unable to say a word. He was about to be fired and end up in prison.

“It’s the toilet again,” Cindy said.

Jake let out a sigh of relief. “You need to text me if you have an issue, Cindy,” he said, looking into her green eyes. “I can’t have all the tenants pounding at my door.”

Jake took in her revealing clothes. A tight dark green skirt hugged her hips, and her tight white blouse had the top three buttons undone exposing the tops of white firm flesh. She was the sexiest MILF in the building.

“I know,” she apologized running a hand through her thick auburn hair and exposing more of her pale white breasts. “But ... I need you!”

The way she said ‘need’ made Jake’s cock rise. He nodded, and grabbed his tool belt hanging by the door. He joined Cindy in the hallway and continued to check out her ass.

“Do you have a date tonight?” Cindy asked turning her head back as they headed down the hallway to the elevator.

The question caught him by surprise. “Huh? Why would you think that?”

“Well, your package is looking rather large.” she giggled pointing at his crotch.

Jake blushed. “Oh, sorry.”

“It’s fine,” Cindy said, her eyes blatantly concentrated on his crotch. “It’s nice to know that I can still make a man hard.”

Jake fidgeted as they waited for the elevator. Cindy always seemed to know which buttons to push to embarrass him.

“I can’t remember the last time I had a date,” Cindy frowned. “Maybe because men my age want to go out with younger women.”

“Men are always attracted to younger women,” Jake said. “It’s like a law or something.”

“What kind of women do you like Jake?” Cindy asked as she turned her face towards him and touched his chest. “I’ve never seen you with anyone.”

“I, um, I, well, I like all women. Older, younger, whatever.”

“Oh?” Cindy said. “So, you’re not opposed to having an affair with an older woman?”

“Um, no.”

The elevator dinged and stopped. The doors slid open and a waiting woman gave a knowing smile. “Hi, Cindy.”

“Hi, Mom.”

“Nice to see you, too, Jake,” Barb said looking him over and staring at his obvious erection. “Are you up to something?” she laughed at the double meaning.

Jake shrugged and turned red again.

They took the elevator up, and the three of them got off and Barb separated herself in the opposite direction. Cindy and Jake headed down the hall. She stopped and Jake ran into her soft ass. “Sorry,” he mumbled.

“What about mom, Jake?” Cindy whispered as Barb’s firm ass swayed side to side.

“What?”

“Barb. What do you think about my mom?”

“Um.”

“I’ve seen the way you spy on her.”

“I don’t!” Fear made Jake choke up. He had a camera in Barb’s apartment as well. Did Cindy know about it?

“I’ve seen you look at me too when you think I don’t notice,” Cindy said. “When you touch yourself in private? Do you think about me?”

“Cindy!” Jake exclaimed in shock.

“I’m teasing you, Jake. You should see the look on your face,” she laughed.

Jake followed her inside her apartment. “Do you want me to leave the door open?”

“No. By the way, my daughter’s sleeping in the bedroom. She was at a friend’s sleep-over last night. Let’s not wake her.”

As Jake walked down the hallway he couldn’t stop himself from peeking through the open bedroom door. Kelly was still naked and lying on the covers. “Wow,” Jake whispered stopping to admire her in person instead of on a computer screen.

“Kelly’s only fourteen,” Cindy teased into Jake’s ear. “I think you two would like each other. If she wasn’t so tired I’m sure she’d love to say hi. She’s very ... friendly.”

Jake nodded, he didn’t know how to reply to that. Cindy put a hand in the middle of his back and pushed him into the bedroom. Jake stumbled stopping right at Kelly’s bed.

“Go ahead, Jake, take a good. I don’t mind.

Jake’s eyes were riveted to Kelly’s young naked body.

“Do you like what you see?”

“She’s beautiful,” he whispered.

“She likes to be a bad girl, Jake. Do you like bad girls?”

Jake nodded and felt a stirring in his pants. As if on cue, Kelly rolled over and opened her legs to reveal her hairless pussy. Cindy put an arm around his back and pressed her ample bust against him forcing him closer to her daughter, right to the edge of her bed. Kelly’s pussy looked amazing close up.

“Wouldn’t you like to put your big cock in her tiny hole? Should I wake her for you?”

Jake’s heart raced at the thought. “Cindy, what’s going on?”

“Nothing, Jake. I just want you to admit what you are. A pervert who wants to fuck my teenage daughter?”

“I ... don’t.”

“Really?” Cindy asked. She grabbed Jake’s cock through his jeans. “Then why are you hard as a rock? And why did you install a camera right over her bed?”

Jake’s world came tumbling down. His mouth was open in shock. He looked at the sexy, naked teenager, and then into the eyes of her equally hot mother. He was caught. Thoughts of prison made him lose all rational thoughts. “I, I’m not a pervert!”

“I don’t think it matters what you say,” she whispered. “Your body says something else. Your cock has already decided it wants to fuck her. Maybe her mouth or ass. Tell me which hole you want.”

Jake’s cheeks turned a bright shade of red. “She’s too young.”

“Is she? Kelly’s not a virgin, Jake. She’s a lot older than I was when I had my first cock inside me.”

“Oh, God,” he stuttered.

“Shh, I know you want this.” Cindy smiled. “Now, get your clothes off. That way, when Kelly wakes up, she’ll find two naked people in her bed and we can all fuck each other.”

“We can’t!”

“Are you sure?” Cindy asked, rubbing her body against his. “Look how excited Kelly is getting.”

Jake turned his eyes toward the blonde teenager. She was lying on her back with her eyes closed, and her legs open. One hand was rubbing her pussy and her fingers were busy moving in and out of her slick opening. Her other hand was fondling a firm, small breast.

“Kelly, baby,” Cindy said. “Time to stop pretending you’re sleeping.”

The teenager’s eyes opened, and she giggled. “I was hoping you’d notice, Mommy.”

“Do you want to have a good time, baby?”

“Uh-huh,” Kelly smiled. “I miss Daddy!”

“Me too, baby.”

“Mommy, do you have to work today?”

“No, I’m free. And, I brought Jake to play with us. Maybe he will be your new Daddy?”

“Yay!” Kelly squealed. “He’s been staring at my tiny breasts, like, forever!”

“I know, baby,” Cindy smiled, looking at the horrified look on his face. “That’s because he’s a dirty, little pervert, who likes to spy on women. If he doesn’t fuck us I’m calling the cops.”

“What?” Jake exclaimed wondering how this could be happening to him. “Please, don’t!”

“Barb said you went through her drawers and left a present in her panties after you fixed her toilet and then you installed a camera over her bed too.”

Jake was trapped, he couldn’t risk his job, or worse going to prison. They raped guys like him in there. “But your daughter’s too young!”

“You keep saying that, but I know you watch her on your computer.” Cindy said pointing at smoke detector over the bed. “Don’t you want to fuck her instead of just watching?”

“Yes.”

“Then it’s decided. Strip. We are going to make you do some crazy shit! Aren’t we baby?”

“Yes, Mom, I can’t wait!” Kelly said, spreading her legs wide, so Jake could see how wet her pussy was.

Jake didn’t move. His head was spinning. He had fantasied about a situation like this, and now that it was happening he was petrified. He wasn’t a virgin, but he wasn’t very experienced either.

“Come on, Jake,” Cindy whispered. “Stop pretending you don’t want this.”

“I, um, ok.”

“That’s a good boy.” Cindy helped Jake remove his shirt, and then she unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. “Oh,” she cooed. “You are a big boy. Look, Kelly!”

“Wow!” the teenager exclaimed. “He’s much bigger than Daddy was! Can I suck on it, Mom?”

“You can do whatever you want, baby,” Cindy answered, running her fingers up and down his shaft. “In fact, we can suck it together.”

Cindy pushed Jake back until the backs of his legs hit the edge of the bed. He fell onto the mattress and Kelly attacked him. Kelly’s fingers curled around his shaft, while her mother got undressed.

“So warm and heavy,” Kelly said licking the tip.

“And thick,” Cindy said as she joined them on the bed. “I can’t get my hand around him!”

Jake leaned back on his elbows and watched as the two women licked, kissed, and sucked his throbbing cock. His eyes moved back and forth between the young blonde and the mature redhead, his brain trying to process what was happening. He was a Watcher not a Player, but now he was both. And, he was about to have his first threesome, in real life, just like the porn movies he watched. With a real-life mom and daughter!

“I’ll let you have his cock first, baby,” Cindy said.

“Mmm. Thank you, Mom,” Kelly grinned.

Kelly beamed, and then her mouth covered his cock. Jake watched in awe as his shaft slowly disappeared into her young mouth. She was an expert at sucking cock.

“Oh, God,” he moaned, and his head fell back as he tried to figure out which felt better, Cindy sucking his balls or her daughter sucking his cock.

Jake was in heaven. He could barely breathe as the teen’s hot mouth slid up and down his pulsing shaft. Cindy was working his balls, kissing and sucking each one. He jumped when her finger tickled his wrinkled star.

“Relax, Jake,” Cindy whispered. “You’re going to like this.”

The young blonde teenager’s eyes met his as her mouth worked his shaft. Her soft tongue caressed the underside of his throbbing cock, while the tip tickled his piss slit. Her innocent face didn’t match her actions. She was slurping his cock as if it were her favorite treat.

“Fuck,” he moaned when Kelly winked at him and took him right down to his balls.

“That’s right, Jake,” Cindy purred, her tongue teasing his puckered rim. “Just lay back and enjoy.”

“Oh, God,” he gasped as the tip of her tongue penetrated his bum.

Cindy was licking and probing his ass, while her daughter had half his shaft buried in her throat. He couldn’t believe Cindy and Kelly were doing this.

“I think he likes it,” Cindy smiled.

“He loves it, Mom,” Kelly laughed, lifting her mouth off his shaft. “Can I fuck him now?”

“Yeah, baby. Get on top.”

“Yay!” the teen exclaimed.

“Wait,” Jake whispered. “What about protection?”

“It’s ok, Jake,” Cindy whispered, rubbing his cock. “We are both on the pill. As long as you do what we say, we won’t tell anyone about your secret.”

Kelly straddled his hips, and as her mother held his cock, the teenager lowered her wet opening until it was pressed against his tip. Then she slid down, and the mushroom head popped into her greedy hole.

“Oh, yeah,” she groaned, her eyes closing in ecstasy. “I miss fucking so much!”

“Take him, baby,” Cindy cheered her daughter on. “All the way to the bottom!”

Kelly lifted herself up and then down, sinking a bit at a time. It was incredibly tight, but she kept pushing down, until her smooth, firm thighs rested against his. “I did it, Mom! Fuck, Jake has a big one!”

“I’m proud of you, baby.”

“Wow!” Kelly giggled. “I feel like a virgin again!”

Cindy laughed at her daughter’s enthusiasm. “Show him how much you love it,” she said.

“I will, Mom!”

“Fuck him hard, baby. Fuck him like a big girl!”

“Oh, Mommy!”

Jake groaned as the teenage girl bounced up and down like she was riding a pony, her tiny breasts barely moving they were so firm. The sensation was incredible. Cindy leaned down and kissed him. Her tongue pushed into his mouth. He didn’t respond at first, but the more his cock throbbed, the less resistance he had. He found himself sucking her tongue, and then they were kissing passionately, like lovers.

Cindy crawled onto the bed beside him and pulled his hand between her legs. He felt her wetness. Her pussy was slick and hot. She moaned when his fingers entered her.

“That’s it, Jake, finger fuck my cunt. Show me you can satisfy two women at the same time.”

“Fuck,” Kelly moaned, her mouth wide open. “I love Daddy’s big cock!”

“Tell her what you are, Jake,” Cindy gasped, humping his fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.