M.C.TV - Dana Scully Meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Cover

M.C.TV - Dana Scully Meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer

by Yenoc

Copyright© 1999 by Yenoc

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Fan Fiction   .

Special agent Dana Scully drove into the California town. It was 9:00 at night. She parked her car along Main St. and got out of the vehicle to survey the surroundings. She was here to investigate some strange occurances that had been taking place in the town. Scully was in the town of Sunnydale to check out another case for the X-Files.

Her partner, Fox Mulder was in Arizona chasing UFO's so she was alone on this case. The agents had been tracking a serial killer/rapist across the country. The maniac raped and sometimes killed his victims. The guy had left a trail of bodies behind him and the trail had currently led to Sunnydale.

The bodies that had been found were dried up husks that had no consistency to them. It was like the women had the life energy drained from them. The survivors claimed it was the best sexual experience of their lives.

The town of Sunnydale had a strange history, Scully had learned. There were countless incidents of supernatural events and monster sightings in the town. The place was a magnet for weirdness. Scully had an odd feeling about this town.

Scully was a doctor and a scientist. She believed in the facts and that there was a logical explanation for everything. She was always the skeptic. Dana checked into a hotel to get some sleep. She would start the investigation the next day.


A few streets down, teenager Buffy Summers was prowling the alleys for monsters to vanquish. She was the Vampire Slayer and it was her job to fight the forces of evil that infested the town. The lastest ghoul-on-the-loose was attacking women and taking there life force.

Three girls had died so far and Buffy had to stop the fiend. The girls had been raped and covered in monster sperm. Her watcher, Giles, thought they were dealing with a sexual predator demon. He believed they were dealing with an Incubus that preyed on females.


The next night both Scully and Buffy hit the streets looking for the same prey. It was destined that they would meet. Buffy heard noise coming from a back alley. The alley was near the high school and it was very dark. The alley reeked of urine and was illuminated by a single street light. The alley was a dead end so Buffy knew whoever was in there was trapped.

Buffy slowly crept down the alley looking for the source of the noise. She saw a figure under the light. It was a man. He was over 6ft. tall and built like a brick wall. He seemed to have fur and clawlike hands. The thing had hold of a young girl who lie on a pile of trash. The thing was raping the girl brutally.

Buffy knew she'd found the Incubus. The demon had a huge cock and was ruthlessly raping the girl. Buffy heard the girl moaning. She stepped out of the shadows to confront the demon. "Let the girl go!" Buffy snapped. She was pissed and ready to fight. The Incubus stopped fucking the girl and glared at Buffy. "Who the fuck are you?!" he demanded. "The name's Buffy, maybe you've heard of me." she replied.

"NO! Don't stop. I need it! FUCK ME!" the girl begged the monster. Buffy was aghast, the girl was being raped and she was enjoying it. The demon jumped into the air and landed in front of Buffy. "I know you Slayer. You cannot stop me. I shall defeat you then I shall fuck you to death." "You're not my type." Buffy scowled back.

Buffy attacked the Incubus and they fought madly. She used all her strength and training but Buffy found she couldn't beat the demon. The Incubus pummeled her badly. She reeled back as the demon punched her in the face. Buffy was losing and if she did she would be the thing's next vicitm.


That's when Scully came into the picture. She had heard the noise and came to the alley as well. She saw a large man, apparently naked, fighting a teenage girl. Another girl lay nearby unconscious. The blonde girl was being beaten. Dana knew she had to interceed. She drew her gun and ran down the alley.

She had on black pants, flat shoes, and a dark blazer. "Freeze!" Scully commanded. But neither fighter heard her. "FBI, Freeze!!" she yelled again. No reaction. Scully raised her gun into the air and fired twice. That got their attention. She moved toward them.

The Incubus grabbed Buffy and flung her into Scully, knocking both girls to the ground. They heard the thing's manical laughter. "You can't stop me!" It declared. "But here's something for you to remember me by!" With that, he stroked his massive cock and aimed it at the females. He growled and then shot a thick, gooy, black substance all over Scully and Buffy.

He grabbed the girl and leapt up to the roof of a building and vanished. The two girls were dirty and smelly. Buffy was used to it but Scully wanted to puke. Scully looked at Buffy and wanted to know who she was. They untangled themselves and Buffy introduced herself to Scully. She learned that Dana was with the FBI.

Buffy made up the story that she had passed the alley and saw the rape happening and she tried to help the girl. Scully was leery of her story. She told Buffy she needed to take down her statement. But they should go back to her hotel and clean up first. Buffy agreed.


They arrived at Scully's hotel and went inside. The demon semen had soaked into their skin and the two ladies were feeling odd. They each showered and changed clothes. Buffy always carried extra clothes with her. Scully tried to talk to Buffy but she couldn't think straight. Buffy was also dazed and confused, she had no idea of what was wrong. Scully looked at Buffy and suddenly became very horny and aroused. Buffy found herself getting aroused as she watched Scully. They were extremely attracted to each other. Scully lost her calm, collected nature and started rubbing her breasts. Buffy squeezed her thighs togehter as she felt her vagina grow moist.

They looked into each other's eyes and their passion exploded. The demon semen had made them aroused and they had to have sex. The sperm made them want each other.

Buffy embraced Scully and ogled her. Scully sighed and wanted to fuck the girl. Buffy sat down on the couch and Scully climbed on top of her. Scully's jacket came off and Buffy slid the straps of the slip off her shoulders. The agent's breasts were now exposed. Scully had soft white tits that were firm and large. Her pinkish nipples were long and hard.

Buffy grabbed hold of Dana's tits and hoisted the orbs to her mouth. She slowly sucked and licked her nipples, making them harder. Scully moaned as Buffy mouthed her enflamed cleavage. She started to massage Buffy's breasts through her shirt.

"Oh, Yes! suck my tits!" Scully encouraged the girl. Buffy rubbed her face between Scully's tits, she held the globes and shook them in her face. Scully's tits floppped about and gently slapped Buffy in the face. "You like my tits don't you little girl?" Dana asked. Buffy mumbled in response.

Scully stood and took off the rest of her clothes. Dana had a red bush that was very sexy. Scully bent over the front of the sofa. Her chest and arms rested on the couch back. Buffy knelt before Scully and felt her plump ass. They had to have each other, they had no control over their minds and bodies.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.