Midsummer Masquerade - Cover

Midsummer Masquerade

by TopherLovesLeigh

Copyright© 2024 by TopherLovesLeigh

True Story Sex Story: Leigh and Topher attend a high society swing party.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

This story is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh, who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016.

Over the years I wrote stories about our experiences that she and I shared privately; however, it was always my desire to share them with the world. These stories span our life together, from her first exhibitionist experience, through her cancer diagnosis and her unfortunate death.

Leigh and I met during our freshman year Texas A&M University (Fall of 1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but by the time we were juniors, we were like an old married couple.

We began to experiment with fantasy and role-playing, but by accident, we discovered that what really turned us on was exhibitionism (See “The Hike” for Leigh’s first exhibitionist experience). This grew into practices of Leigh flashing and having sex in public as well as anonymous sex with strangers. Our relationship developed in such a way that Leigh and I engaged in swapping and frequently having sex with multiple partners.

This true story describes a moment in time (Summer 1984 when Leigh was 21) and is about the further evolution of Leigh’s and my sex life. The descriptions of the people in the story are accurate for the time however, their names may have been changed to protect the innocent. Understand that like all works “Based on a True Story”, there may be some artistic license taken.


While staying at my parents’ house in Palm Beach for the summer, Leigh and I fell into a casual routine. We would sleep in, go for a quick run on the beach, workout with weights and finish the morning with a light brunch. In the afternoon Leigh and I would occupy ourselves by laying around the pool sunbathing or taking out my parents’ boat. Despite growing up in Denver and never water skiing before, Leigh was becoming quite adept at using a monoski. Finally, in the evening we would dine at one of Palm Beach’s best restaurants and then go to one of the hot dance clubs. The night would be completed with a torrid love making session.

The routine allowed Leigh to work on her tan along with her body. Unlike me, who took advantage of my parents being on a three-month world cruise to lay around the pool naked, she wore a tiny string bikini when she sunbathed. The result was the most remarkably sexy tan lines I have ever seen. Leigh carefully curated her tan lines. She believed the great thing about tan lines is that when someone sees them, they know they’re seeing things that nobody else has had the chance to see.

Several days after Leigh and I settled into my parents’ house for the summer, our next-door neighbor returned after her sophomore year at Wellesley College. Valeria, “Val” to her friends, was the epitome of the Palm Beach debutante. She was refined and “well-bred”. She was taller than average but not as tall as Leigh’s 5’ 11”. Val had a sleek, fashion model figure with small but shapely breasts. Her classically beautiful face was ringed with a thick mane of blond hair styled in the quintessential “big hair” elegance of the 80’s. As expected of a young woman of her stature, she was always impeccably dressed.

Val and I grew up together, and except for a few clumsy heavy petting sessions when we were going through puberty, we never hooked up. It wasn’t that we weren’t attracted to each other ... what man wouldn’t be attracted to Val ... it was that we felt like we were siblings.

Upon meeting, Leigh and Val quickly became friends. Though the reason Leigh and I came to Palm Beach for the summer was to spend time together, Leigh appreciated having “girl time” with Val.

At the urging of Val, Leigh added aerobics class to her exercise routine a couple days a week. I’m not sure the new exercise program was having any effect on Leigh’s exquisitely sculpted physique, but her prancing around in her sexy aerobics outfits was affecting me. Watching her bounce out the door wearing her thong bottomed leotard, highlighting her perfectly shaped ass cheeks, accented with leg warmers and matching head and wrist bands, I had to fight the urge to throw her on the floor and fuck the hell out of her.

Once a week or so Val would take Leigh to one of the exclusive spas on Worth Avenue (the Rodeo Drive of Palm Beach) for a massage, mani/pedi and other pampering. It was during one of these spa visits that Val introduced Leigh to a treatment that would become a permanent part of her grooming regime ... the Brazilian Bikini Wax.

Leigh’s bald pussy mound fascinated me. I couldn’t get over the smoothness of her pussy and how it felt when I went down on her. It had been only a few years since women had started trimming their pubic hair and it would be another twenty-five years before the style of hairless pussies would become the norm and seeing Leigh’s bare vagina was unique and exciting.

These small influences that Val had on Leigh were only the beginning. As the summer progressed, Val would help me guide Leigh to new sexual horizons.


On those days that Leigh and Val went to aerobics or the spa, I would take advantage of the free time and play golf or basketball with my high school buddies. On one of these days, I was at the golf course when I found out that my golf partners had to cancel at the last minute. Finding myself with no partners to play 18 holes, I surrendered my tee time and decided to hit a couple of buckets of balls before heading home.

Despite taking the long way home along the beach, I pulled into my parent’s circular driveway a good three hours earlier than Leigh would have expected me. Walking through the front door, I immediately noticed Leigh’s gym bag laying on the foyer floor next to another gym bag I didn’t recognize. Leigh must be home with someone else.

The house was silent, and I had no inkling where Leigh might be. Moving into the family room, I looked through the sliding glass doors onto the veranda next to the pool. On a lounge chair, under the shade of the veranda, no more than 10 feet from the sliding doors, I saw Leigh.

Leigh’s body was stretched out on a lounge chair. Her bikini top was pulled to the outside revealing her large globes. She was cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples between her red lacquered index finger and thumb. Her bikini bottoms were wadded up in a wet pile on the concrete deck beside the lounge chair. Val was between Leigh’s long legs and was furiously licking Leigh’s freshly waxed pussy. Leigh’s head was tilted back, and she was breathing heavily as she approached orgasm. I could not see Leigh’s eyes behind the dark designer sunglasses she wore but I knew they were tightly shut as she relished in the sensation she was receiving from Val. Beads of sweat mixed with suntan oil rolled off Leigh’s flat stomach as her pleasure built. A few moments later Leigh’s body shuddered with a powerful orgasm.

While Leigh came down from her orgasm, Val stood up and pulled the strings of her bikini bottoms and dropped them to the pool deck next to Leigh’s. She straddled Leigh’s head and lowered her pussy onto Leigh’s waiting mouth. Leigh reached up and grabbed Val’s ass and enthusiastically sucked on Val’s clit. Val arched her back pushing her juicy cunt toward Leigh’s hungry tongue. As far as I knew, Leigh had never engaged in any form of lesbianism which is why I was so surprised at how quickly Leigh was able to bring Val to an orgasm. Within ten minutes of Leigh’s attack on Val’s bald pussy, Val was cumming with a loud moan.

After Val’s orgasm subsided, she stood up and reached her hand out to help Leigh up from the lounge chair. Leigh grabbed Val’s hand and hauled herself up to her feet. Hand-in-hand, Leigh and Val walked to the outdoor shower on the side of the pool deck. Leigh turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before stripping off her bikini top and dipping under the stream. Val joined Leigh under the shower, tightly embracing her and kissing her passionately on the lips. As Leigh forcefully returned Val’s kiss, entwining tongues, my arousal grew. Their kissing seemed even more intimate than the act of licking each other’s pussy.

While maintaining contact with Leigh’s lips, Val slowly backed Leigh toward the tiled wall under the shower. The moment Leigh’s shoulders touched the wall, Val began kissing Leigh’s neck. Leigh shivered in anticipation as Val continued to kiss her neck, moving lower each time she pressed her lips to Leigh’s flesh. Settling in the subtle valley between her breasts, Val moved her attention to the swell of Leigh’s breast, licking her way, in a circular motion from Leigh’s cleavage to her nipple. Suntan oil mixed with Val’s saliva caused Leigh’s breasts to sparkle in the sun.

Val firmly sucked Leigh’s nipple and Leigh moaned in response. Leigh’s areolas are very small ... about the size of a nickel ... however her nipples are long and will stick out almost a half an inch when she is fully aroused. Once her nipple was fully erect, Val playfully licked it with her tongue and gently pulled it with her teeth, eliciting another low moan from Leigh. Val paid similar attention to Leigh’s other breast before moving further down her body, slowly kissing Leigh’s muscular stomach.

Val placed her head between Leigh’s legs and gently kissed, nibbled, and licked Leigh’s inner thigh just below her pussy. Val switched between Leigh’s left and right thigh, slowly moving up her legs towards the pleasure center at their apex. Upon reaching her vagina, Val tenderly probed Leigh’s pussy with her tongue, tasting her sweet juices. Leigh’s body tensed with pleasure as Val continued to tenderly lick the folds of flesh between her legs. Leigh’s moans increased as she approached a climax as Val intently licked her clit. When the inevitable orgasm struck, Leigh locked her legs around Val’s neck as waves of pleasure swept over her body.

I suddenly realized that while watching Leigh and Val have sex, I was rubbing my rock-hard cock through my shorts. As much as wanted to continue watching the erotic show in front of me, I also didn’t want to get caught. I snuck out of the house, got into my Mustang, and headed to a local bar to kill a few hours.


I came home at the time Leigh normally would have expected me. Walking through the door, I immediately saw that Val’s gym bag was gone. I kicked off my shoes and while stripping off my golf shirt, I headed to the master bedroom. Entering the bedroom, I heard the shower running. Removing the rest of my clothes, I padded naked to the bathroom and peered through the door.

I could see Leigh’s shapely silhouette through the frosted glass of the large walk-in shower. Leigh was standing with her back to the door and appeared to be running her fingers through her waist length coal black hair as she washed it. I pulled the shower door open and startled Leigh. She quickly regained her composure and while cupping her breasts, she looked at me over her shoulder and temptingly said, “Hey there big boy!”

Her beautifully seductive smile was too much for me! I stepped into the shower and forcefully embraced her; my rock-hard cock poking her flat stomach.

“So, you must be happy to see me!” Leigh giggled as she grabbed my penis with her perfectly manicured hand and gave it a couple tugs.

Kneeling under the shower, Leigh wrapped her luscious lips around the head of my cock. Slowly she slid my rod down her throat and proceeded to give me one of her phenomenal blowjobs. My cock had been erect for the last couple of hours and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. Before I came in Leigh’s skilled mouth, I lifted her to her feet by her shoulders, turned her around and bent her at the waist. With her hands forward, Leigh leaned against the tiled wall as the water from the shower beat upon her back. Thrusting my hips forward, Leigh moaned as I entered her sopping wet pussy. Leigh whimpered as I slowly withdrew my cock and she almost screamed as I jammed it back in. After about two dozen strokes, she burst into an orgasm. Leigh’s hands slipped from the wall, and she bent deeply at her waist. She was totally lost in the intensity of her orgasm and though she felt like a wet towel in my hands, I continued to pound her from behind. When she finished cumming, I pulled out and lifted her in my arms and carried her to the king size bed.

I positioned my cock at her steaming cunt and looked down at her incredible body. Water dripped from my chest adding to the water that was beading on Leigh’s large breasts, flat stomach, and bare pussy. Just before Leigh had a chance to regain her composure, I entered her again with my still rock-hard prick. A few powerful strokes were more than enough to send her over the top, again. To say that Leigh was “multi-orgasmic” when she was in this turned on is an understatement.

After Leigh experienced her third orgasm, she rolled me over on my back and straddled my pelvis. Leigh ground her hips in a circular motion as her cunt milked the cock inside it. I reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits, pinching her nipples, eliciting a moan from her. She gave my prick a hard ride as I continued to massage her breasts. After a couple of minutes, we both came. I thrust into her hard and held still as Leigh fell forward smothering me between her large tits.

Leigh slid off me, releasing my softening cock. Cum dribbled from Leigh’s well fucked vagina and gathered on my thigh. She snuggled in beside me, relishing in the afterglow of her orgasms.

“Wow! That was great!” Leigh sighed, “You must have had a great day on the golf course today.”

“I didn’t play today.” I responded, “Actually, I came home early.”

“What do you mean?” Leigh asked nervously.

“Well, my friends bailed on me, so I came home several hours early.” I explained, “The show that greeted me was such a turn on ... so, how long have Val and you been a thing?”

Leigh blushed, “How much did you see?”

“Everything!”

“Oh my God, I didn’t think you would find out.” Leigh began to explain, “A couple of days ago my lower back was bothering me, and Val offered to give me a massage. Before I knew it, I was naked, and Val was fingering my pussy. I tried to resist but once Val went down on me, I was hooked. Honey, you’re good but Val’s tongue is exquisite! She said that the most useful thing she’s learned at Wellesley was how to eat pussy.”

Leigh paused, and tried to determine if I was angry with her. As soon as I smiled at her, relieving her anxiety, she continued. “Since that first time, every time Val and I go to aerobics or the spa, we finish our time together by making love. I’ve never really thought that I might be a lesbian, but I get really turned on thinking about Val.”

As soon Leigh had finished her story, I hugged her tightly and said, “I love you and just want you to be happy!” But before she could respond, I realized that the shower was still running, and I jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom to shut off the water. Upon my return, I noticed that Leigh was laying on her back with her legs slightly spread. As she gently rubbed her clit, she looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes and said, “I’m still a little horny. Want to go again?”

Leigh didn’t need an answer. She knew I couldn’t resist her.


A few hours later, both Leigh and I were satisfied. Realizing that we weren’t going to make it out to a restaurant for dinner, I was standing naked with my head in the refrigerator looking for something to eat. Not really seeing anything that looked appetizing, I just grabbed a beer and headed out to the veranda and slid into the hot tub. The warm water felt great after several hours of sex and I just tilted my head back and started to doze off.

I don’t know how much time had passed when I heard splashing. I looked to my right and through partially closed eyes I saw Leigh sinking into the hot tub next to me. She pressed her naked body to mine and gently kissed me on the cheek. I smiled in contentment and leaned into her.

Suddenly, I felt someone else enter the hot tub. I turned my head to my left and realized a naked Val had joined us. Val pressed her nude body against mine and grabbed my growing penis. While Leigh reached down and began fondling my balls, Val started stroking my pulsing cock.

I looked down at Val jerking me off and then turned to Leigh and asked, “What’s going on?”

Leigh smiled at me and responded, “After our talk, I called Val to see if she wanted to have some fun and invited her to come play with us”

“And I said yes!” Val added as she leaned in and kissed me passionately.

Leigh guided me to stand up and sit on the tiled edge of the hot tub as Val moved between my legs. Val began giving me an aggressive blowjob. She started licking my balls and shaft. Leigh was right, Val’s tongue was exquisite. Opening her lips wide, Val sucked my cock deep into her mouth. I watched as she slowly went all the way down and swallowed my entire cock. She pulled it out and went down again. It felt so good. She kept going up and down to where her nose was hitting my pelvis. This girl could suck a dick like a goddess.

While Val continued to work my large prick in and out of her mouth, Leigh coaxed me to lay back. Leigh then straddled my face and lowered her bare pussy to my mouth. I greedily slurped the juices dripping from her glistening vaginal lips eliciting a low moan.

“Oh my god that feels great!” Leigh responded.

It wasn’t long before Leigh was shuddering through another orgasm. Once her pleasure subsided, Leigh stood up and said, “Let’s see who’s better.”

We all laughed, because Leigh was proposing a contest, and we all knew how competitive she was. My laugh was nervous because there was no way I would be able to answer that question. As I have said, Leigh is exceptional at sucking dick. She has proven that she’s able to easily take the largest cocks in her mouth and go all the way down to the base. But in just the short time Val had been sucking my cock, I realized that she was just as talented as Leigh!

Leigh jumped into the hot tub and squeezed herself in next to Val. Leigh and Val took turns sucking my balls. They each started licking one side of my shaft while simultaneously playing with my sack. They were touching their tongues together as they licked me. It was so hot, and I knew I was going to erupt soon.

They both kept taking turns sucking me for another few minutes then I told them to be careful or I was going to cum. Val encouraged me to cum in her mouth. I started to feel tingling in my balls as my orgasm was building. Val could feel me tense up and increased the speed of her sucking. This new sensation was too much for me and I exploded in her mouth.

I groaned in pleasure as I dumped a huge load in Val’s mouth. When I had finished cumming, Val pulled away from my cock and opened her mouth and waggled her tongue, showing me the amount of cum that was in her mouth. With all the sex I’d been having, I was surprised at how much cum I still had in me. Val embraced Leigh and deeply kissed her. Leigh greedily sucked my sperm from Val’s mouth and swallowed it in one gulp. Finishing their kiss, the girls giggled and licked cum from their lips.

I took Val in my arms and began kissing her neck, working my way down her body to her small breasts. Her nipples were a little smaller than Leigh’s but twice as hard. As I licked Val’s left nipple, Leigh joined us and took Val’s right breast into her mouth and began sucking. Leigh placed her hand between Val’s legs and expertly rubbed her pussy. I could feel Val trembling and moaning as we sucked her nipples and Leigh continued rubbing Val’s clit. It wasn’t long before she was racked by a powerful orgasm.

“Oh god, I’m cumming. Oh yes. Mmm. Oh. Oh. Oh. My God!” Val screamed through gritted teeth.

Leigh pulled her hand away from Val’s pussy and laid back on the pool deck. Leaving Val to recover from her orgasm, I began kissing Leigh’s thighs and worked my way up to her juicy opening. I began licking around the lips of Leigh’s pussy before flicking my tongue on her clit. She began moaning and wiggling her hips in pleasure. I shoved my tongue inside her cunt, making her moan loudly with the sensation.

While I was licking Leigh’s clit, Val reached between my legs and grabbed my hardening cock. She gently stroked my rod, increasing the speed of her stroking in response to my increasing hardness. Once I was hard again, Val lifted my face from Leigh’s pussy, looked me in the face, and commanded, “I want you to fuck me. I’ll take care of Leigh.”

As I moved from between Leigh’s legs, Val took my place. Kneeling with her ass in the air, Val hungrily lapped up the juices flowing from Leigh’s vagina. Taking up a position behind Val, I admired her tight little ass before plunging my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

“Oh yesss!” Val grunted as the head of shaft pushed past the lips of her opening.

After bottoming out, I savored the exquisite feel of Val’s pussy, before beginning to fuck her hard. As I pumped Val harder and faster, plunging my dick as deep as I could go, Val voraciously attacked Leigh’s clit with her tongue. Our simultaneous motions were driving the three of us to mutual orgasm. Just a few minutes later, Leigh shook with an orgasm and almost like dominos falling, Val’s and my orgasm followed in succession. At the moment of my orgasm, I slammed my cock into Val’s and let loose another load deep into her vagina. Val responded by throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan that blended with Leigh’s sounds ecstasy.

I pulled out of Val and sat back on a bench in the hot tub. Leigh and Val slid into the hot tub on either side of me. Putting my arms around them, they snuggled into my shoulders. Leigh reached into my lap and fondled my deflated prick.

“If you need me to go again.” I whispered, “You’re going to need to wait. I’ve been drained today.”

Leigh lightly kissed me on the cheek, and responded with a giggle, “Okay, but you owe me buddy!”

We sat there in the warm water of the hot tub, cuddling together in post coital bliss for almost a half hour before Val said she needed to head home. As she threw on the shorts and tube top she had worn when she came over, she asked Leigh, “So are we on for aerobics tomorrow?”

“What kind of aerobics are you talking about?” Leigh responded with a smirk.

“Aerobics, aerobics.” Val answered.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the usual time.” confirmed Leigh.

Val stopped as she walked past me on the way to the front door. Standing on her tip toes, she looped her arms around my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, she grabbed my cock in her hand, gently shook it and said, “I will definitely be seeing him again!”

“Absolutely!” I replied.

With a wave of her hand, she was out the door, leaving Leigh and I to head to bed and end this eventful day.

Throughout the rest of the Summer, Leigh and Val continued to go to aerobics and the spa, consistently followed by a heated love making session and occasionally, when they permitted, I would join.


At the end of the first week of June, Val presented Leigh and me with an elegant black envelope trimmed in intricate gold leaf. On the front of the envelope in graceful gold handwriting were Leigh’s and my name. Opening the envelope, Leigh removed an equally elegant invitation, which read:

<center>You are cordially invited to the Midsummer Eve Masquerade Ball at 7 PM on Saturday, June 23, 1984 Black Tie & Party Masks Required RSVP by June 15, 1984 Invitation must be Presented to Enter the Ball Couples Only</center>

Included was the address to the party, instructions outlining acceptable attire, and an RSVP card. Leigh glanced up at Val with a puzzled look and asked, “What is this?”

“It’s an invitation to the hottest party in Palm Beach!” Val responded with just a tinge of incredulity. “You know how many people would kill to be at this party?”

“I’m sorry Val, she just doesn’t understand Palm Beach high society.” I explained in defense of Leigh, “This is a huge honor, and we will definitely be attending.”

The Midsummer Eve Masquerade Ball, in just a few short years, had become legendary among the wealthy in Palm Beach. The party was hosted by Val’s mentor, Lynda and her husband, Carlos. Lynda was an impressive woman. During the late sixties and early seventies, she was a very successful model who had walked the fashion runways of London, Paris and Milan with the likes of Twiggy, Jean Shrimpton, Verushka, and Merisa Berenson. Despite her success and popularity, she never reached “Supermodel” status but that never stopped her from striving for more. Now in her mid-forties, Lynda ran one of the most powerful boutique real estate and equity investment firms in the country. Through her wealth, business profile and charity work, Lynda had become one of the influencers of Palm Beach Society.

I was not lying when I said it was an honor to be invited to the Ball, there were going to be some of the most beautiful and influential people of Palm Beach in attendance. Lynda had modeled her Midsummer Eve Masquerade Ball after Truman Capote’s legendary “Black & White Ball”, which she had been lucky enough to attend in 1966 when she was a teenage model. The dress requirements of Lynda’s ball mirrored those of Capote’s, men were required to wear black tie tuxedos and the women were to wear glamourous black or white gowns. In addition to the strict dress code, like Truman, Lynda required all guests to wear masks. What I was going to have to explain to Leigh is where Lynda’s ball differed from Capote’s ball ... Lynda’s ball was a high society orgy. I know Leigh was going down this path of sexual discovery, but I wasn’t sure if she was quite ready for this type of experience. Over the next couple of days, I would need to find the appropriate time to tell her what I’d gotten us into.

“The Ball is mind blowing!” offered Val, “I can’t tell you the number of orgasms I had last year.”

“The number of what...?” questioned Leigh with a look of shock.

Well, I guess Val had forced my hand and now was the time. At this point I didn’t know how to gently break this to her so I thought I would just be direct.

“Well, you see honey, the Midsummer’s Eve Masquerade Ball is an orgy.”

“An orgy, orgy?” Leigh inquired back, “Where a bunch of people get together and fuck each other?”

I confirmed the answer to her question with a simple affirmative nod of my head.

Leigh looked back and forth between Val and me to confirm that we were serious and weren’t trying to pull some prank on her. “You have to be kidding me.”

“No, we’re not.” Val said in support, “But you’ll love it and have a great time! We’ll wear super sexy dresses, eat some awesome food, drink some fine wine and if the mood strikes you, have some kinky sex with strangers.”

Val’s description of the Ball did not seem to give any solace to Leigh. “Have kinky sex with strangers?”

“You don’t have to have sex.” Val explained, “You can fool around as little or as much as you want. You don’t have to join in. Only do what you feel comfortable doing. When I went for the first time last year, I thought I was just going to watch, but soon I was so turned on, I had to participate.”

Still appearing confused, Leigh asked, “This is a small island. What if you run into someone from the party somewhere else? How do you look them in the face? How could you not be embarrassed?”

“That’s what the masks are for.” Explained Val, “We wear masks and don’t use our names so that there is anonymity. The only people any partygoer knows were definitely at the party ... well other than themselves ... are Lynda and Carlos. When you see someone from the party ... you can’t be sure that they were there ... and if you have an inkling that they may have been at the party ... you mutually play dumb to avoid embarrassment.”

I could see in Leigh’s posture that she was becoming more relaxed and based on the twinkle in her beautiful green eyes, I think she was becoming intrigued. “Alright I’ll go, but I can’t promise you I won’t chicken out before the party. What do you wear to a high-class orgy? I’m sure I didn’t bring anything that would be appropriate.”

Relieved and excited by Leigh’s decision I suggested, “Val can take you shopping to help you pick something out.”

“You bet I’ll take you shopping.” Val replied, “It will be so much fun!”

Stepping closer to Leigh, I took her in my arms and affectionally embraced her, looked into her eyes and said, “I think this will be very exciting.”

“Maybe.” She responded tepidly, “We’ll see.”

“I guarantee you’ll have a great time.” encouraged Val.

Breaking our embrace, Leigh read the invitation again. “It says couples only. Who are you bringing Val?”

“I’m an exception. I helped Lynda organize the party and I get to come stag if I want. Besides there are always one or two gay couples that come so having an extra woman is always a plus.”

“Gay Couples?” Leigh asked with a raise of her eyebrow.

“You would be surprised at how many men on Palm Beach are secretly gay or bi ... even the married ones. One of the rules of the Ball is we don’t judge. As long as what you’re doing is consensual ... pretty much anything goes at the Ball,”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.