Pheasant Hunt

by Becky

Copyright© 1999 by Becky

Erotica Sex Story: She is forced by her boyfriend to suck off a total stranger!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rough   Oral Sex   .

My boyfriend Al and I were in the routine of going pheasant hunting every Saturday morning during the pheasant season. Saturdays are a big day for hunters and the crowd was always large. There would be hundreds of hunters with all kinds of hunting dogs. We would always go to Myles Standish State forest. Pheasants were stocked and there were many large areas to hunt. The terrain was also very beautiful and would change almost like magic every couple of hundred yards.

The early morning frost plus the sound of the bells on the dog collars were music to my ears. Soon a pheasant or two would be flushed into the air followed by some quick shots from a 12 gauge shotgun. I wish there were more woman hunters out here to enjoy this, but we are far and few between. Al, had missed the second Saturday morning hunt because of work commitments and I knew he would be more than eager to hunt, not to mention the fact that we hadn't seen each other for two weeks.

Early on Saturday morning we met at the usual place near one of our favorite fields. Al's dog was bursting with energy and ready for the hunt. We drank coffee and talked with several other hunters that had gathered. In about 30 minutes it would be sunrise and legal hunting time. I was sitting in Al's large 4x4 Ford Bronco. He took my hand and placed it between his legs to caress his cock. Al has a huge cock that measures a full eight inches when erect and was about half way there now. It was clear that in the last two weeks, Al had missed more than the Saturday hunt. He loved to have me play with his cock until he cums. Of course like a lot of men, he liked blow jobs best of all. Several hunters came up to the drivers window and chatted with Al. I'm a small woman about 5'2" tall with tiny features and Al is over 6' tall, extremely strong and built like a weight lifter with very large hands. Each time I would take my hand away and Al would pull my small fingers back to his swollen cock. I was embarrassed that one of the other guys would see us. Soon it was time to hunt.

It was a great morning.The sun finally came up over the tree tops and started to warm things up. After about 2 hours I managed to miss one shot at a pheasant and Al bagged one with a great shot on a fast riser that went up right in front of us. Everywhere there were small and large groups of hunters walking around. The clinking of dog bells and shouting of hunters filled the air. By 10:00 am the woods were thinning out as some fellers got there limits and went home. Others had Saturday jobs to report to. We were walking between two large fields that were about 3 hundred yards apart. It was a small valley with a very worn dirt foot path running between the fields. There were heavy woods in front and behind us but to the sides was mostly cleared forest due to a forest fire several years before.

Al had me hold his shotgun while he went pee against a small bush. He took a lot longer than usual and when he turned and faced me I found out why. He had been stroking his cock and it was hard and very large. He had me place our shotguns on the ground and his dog quickly laid down to take a well earned nap. Like I said earlier, we hadn't been together in over two weeks and Al was really ready for some sex. I placed my small hands around his cock and Al just moaned. After a few moments I suggested we move off into the woods. Al however, wanted relief now.

One of Al's biggest fantasies was to have me give him a blow job in front of some-body else. We have talked about this many times and I always say no. Al even suggested the other guy be one of his close friends. That way I wouldn't mind so much if two guys had me. I would always let Al get worked up talking about this and would go along with his fantasy until he came, and after he cooled down, I would remind him it was out of the question, definitely a no.

Now at Myles Standish State Forest in the middle of the morning I was getting scared that we might be spotted, especially in this semi-open valley. Al was quick to remind me that we could hear the other hunters and there dogs long before they got close to us. As he was trying to convince me, he unbuttoned my light hunting vest and it dropped to the ground. Next he unfastened the top two buttons on my red blouse and started squeezing my right breast. I don't ever wear a bra and Al knew that playing with my breast made me weak. I looked around and couldn't see anyone plus the nearest hunters sounded about 1/2 mile away. He finished unbuttoning my blouse exposing both my breast. Al was roughly handling my breast and I was starting to get excited and was about to give in when he placed his hands on both of my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees in the soft sand. I still wasn't sure I wanted to do this in the wide open, but never-the-less, I started to give the head of his cock little kisses. He dropped his jeans to his ankles as I slipped the head of his cock into my mouth. Al tried to balance himself by learning against a small tree. Al's large hands were kneading my breast and getting me turned on fast. He enjoys me sucking on his cock more than anything else in the world but I have a difficult time doing this because he is so huge. I can't even get my fingers completely around his cock at the head. Most of the time I'm lucky if I can get a couple of inches into my mouth. This time Al's cock seemed swollen larger than ever before. I looked around and felt very nervous being in the open and exposed and started to get up off my knees so we could move into the woods where we wouldn't be seen. He placed one large hand on my shoulder and easily pushed me back to my knees. He placed his other hand behind my head like a vice to steady himself and started to rock back and forth fucking my face. As he pulled out I would try to breath. My struggling to get up had no effect. I've never seen him so excited or large. I was trying to suck him and breath at the same time. He picked up his tempo and started to ram his cock as far down my throat as he could. I began to panic as breathing became more difficult and I stopped struggling and concentrated on getting some breaths. Suddenly I heard a noise and moved my eyes to the left. Standing just ten feet away was a hunter. He was hunting by himself and without a dog so we never heard him coming. He was an older guy about 45 years old, tall and thin. He was staring at Al's huge cock being pumped into my face. I tried to cover my breast but it was useless as my blouse was more off than on. I looked up at Al and saw his head was tilted back and his eyes were closed. I put my hands on Al's hips and tried to push away again. It was no use. Al was to strong and had me pinned to my knees. In a few moments he began moaning and making funny gurgling noises.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.