Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 9: The Melt Down

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Melt Down - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value from joy you must have someone to divide it with."
MARK TWAIN

"Come now my loyal subject, why do you look so sad? Have you forgotten the penalty for being unhappy?"
DR. DOOM, Fantastic Four Comic Book

Tony Alverez fucked Wendy Graves.

Wendy Graves sucked her brother Zach Grave's tool.

Zach Graves pushed a second finger into Gloria Hobbes vagina.

Gloria Hobbes pulled Matt Leher's slightly bent dick deeply into her mouth.

Matt Leher switched the vibrator on and ran it in and out of Eddie Stanton's rectum.

Eddie Stanton ran a feather over Betty Vine's pussy, causing her bound body to squirm with laughter.

Betty Vine lay on her back, her arms tied firmly to her sides, while the wet, hot hole of Mary Young rubbed against her face.

Mary Young alternately caressed and gently squeezed the balls of Tony Alverez while she kissed his buttocks, laying down a motif red lipstick marks.

The party was in full swing.

A chorus of kids sat around them, cheering and providing a running commentary. Suddenly, Betty Vine climaxed loudly. Her pussy muscles contracted and her mouth formed a round 'O' shape. "Oh... oh... oh yeah! Oh, I'm cumming!" Her arms bound tightly to her, she kicked her legs, banging the soles of her feet on the rug. When she settled down, a couple of kids came forward and carried her out of the loop. Eddie Stanton and Mary Young moved together to relink the chain.

Eddie began using his devilish feather on Mary's eager body. "One more down, seven left to go. Mary, I got your number, you're mine!"

"Why don't you put your feather where your mouth is, stud!" Mary laughed back.

This was a popular game at kids parties. Sort of a cross between musical chairs and an orgy. As people orgasmed, they were removed from the chain. The last one left was the winner. Or the loser, depending on your point of view.

One by one the kids dropped out of the chain. This chain had been formed in alphabetical order. Several kids who had lost (or won) early were either masturbating as they watched the game, or paired off and screwed each other.

Mary knew Eddie's skill with the feather. She tried to put him out of her mind and concentrate on Tony in front of her. But she was very ticklish and knew she wouldn't last long. Fortunately for Mary, Eddie lasted even less. Kneeling, with his elbows on the rug, with Matt's face between his legs, his anus was burning under the ministrations of the vibrator. Knowing that he was close, Matt took his cock in hand. Giving it a few swift strokes he pulled the tool out of his ass and rubbed it back and forth on his balls, while aiming the cock at his open mouth. That was all it took for Eddie who came hard, cum spurting out his cock and covering Matt's tongue and lips. Matt moved his head up and slurped every last drop of the milky fluid from the tip. Eddie fell to his side when his prick stopped pulsing and was dragged out of the chain. Matt moved up behind Mary and set forth to repeat his performance.

Wendy loved her brother's cock. She loved everything about it, the feel, the smell, the taste. When they had been kids they had fought like cats and dogs. They still did, but now the fights had a tendency to turn into terrific sessions of shattering sex. They'd roll around on the floor, each trying to gain an advantage over the other, until their mom told them to take it outside. Wendy loved it when she pinned her brother to the ground and forced her hand between his legs. He'd squirm and twist against her, until she would have him laying there limp with exhaustion and panting with lust. Then she'd pull off her pants and push his choice cock into her eager pussy, sucking face with him until they both exploded in titanic climaxes. Her thoughts were making her hot, always a fatal mistake in a chain. Her pussy began to contract around Tony's long, thick organ and she whimpered helplessly as the orgasms poured through her.

Zach lay on his back and fingered Gloria's twat. He felt a large hand wrap itself around his hard cock. It was Tony. Like a lot of boys at school, Zach was a little overwhelmed by Tony's masculinity. He was big and strong, had started shaving at 14 and was a letterman in three sports. His manliness seemed to make his male sex partners seem feminine in comparison. Tony was a nice guy to hang with, if you liked machismo. In an earlier age, he would have been a classic case of denial, overcompensating for his unconscious desires with a swaggering attitude and an exaggerated hostility for homosexuality. Tony took his ten inch stick and lay it alongside Zach's six incher. Taking both their cocks in his large hand, he stroked them together and ran his other hand over Zach's body, feeling the tensing muscles in his arms and chest... Tony's big pole reminded him of his father's, he thought. Zach felt an indescribable feeling wash through him, his legs wrapped around each other, and his balls tightened, causing him to splash stream after stream onto his stomach.

Mary was pleased with the way her party was going. All the kids here were included in each other's sex circles, she had made sure of that. Most of the kids around here were really popular in school. There were a few nerds and geeks here, too, but she found that they often served up the best cock and pussy you could find. Not that she hung with them in school or anything like that, but it was hard to snub somebody once you'd had your brains fucked out by them. Like was happening to her now. Matt flipped the vibrator to the highest setting and plunged it into her pussy like a man possessed. He knew he had to hurry, his own blood was beginning to boil. He brought his head down to Mary's clit and sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. His temples were throbbing as he felt his orgasm approaching. Mary was ready to come also. Matt squeezed his eyes shut tightly and dumped a load of semen down Gloria's throat while Mary grabbed his head and pressed it hard against her cunt and drenched him with her own come juice.

Now it was down to Tony Alverez and Gloria Hobbes. Tony lay on his back with Gloria sucking and jacking him off like a complete nympho. Tony flicked Gloria's clit with his tongue and fucked both her pussy and her ass with his first two fingers. Finally Gloria, no longer able to hold back her desire, came with a thunderous shout, losing control of her body and splashing Tony's face with her nectar. Tony raised both fists in the air in triumph as an ovation of yeahs and applause filled the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.