Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 8: The Home Life

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Home Life - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"The meaning of life is that it stops."
FRANZ KAFKA

"May you live all the days of your life."
JONATHAN SWIFT

When Gina returned home she found Mindy, her mother, in the kitchen bent over the kitchen table. An old man wearing a cap with a rooster comb on the top was driving his erect penis in and out of her.

It was Mr. Withers, one of the Robinson's neighbors from down the block. A few months ago his wife had passed away, and he had gone a little mad from grief and senility. Now he was convinced that he was a rooster and all the women on the block were his chickens. He was totally harmless and the ladies on the block felt sorry for him. So they all had themselves approved for sex with him. He would show up about once a week or so and, always wearing that ridiculous cap, proceed to screw each lady in the house he had been approved for. He always entered her from behind, and only lasted a few seconds before he pulled out and shot his load on the lady's backside.

Cumming almost at once he shouted "Cock! Cock! Cock a doodle doo!" and spurted his wad onto Mindy's lower back The woman grabbed a dish rag and wiped up the goo. Tossing the rag back on the table, she gave Gina a weak smile and left the room hurriedly. Gina thought she seemed a little nervous, or worried, or something. I wonder what's bothering her, she reflected.

The man crowed again, this time at Gina. "Come on, little chicky. There's plenty left for you." He stood there running his hand along his cock. Gina smiled, sorry for the poor, old man. She pulled off her panties and assumed the same position as had her mother, spreading her legs and bending over the table, throwing her long dress over her head... The man slid into her, gave her a few rapid shoves, then pulled out and splashed his seed on Gina's buttocks. The man crowed again, pulled up his shorts and left, without a word to anyone.

Gina wiped herself up and pulled her panties back on. She remembered the tragic look of shock he had worn at the wife's funeral. Married for forty years, now suddenly alone, he seemed to be ready to die himself, if only to rejoin his beloved Edith. He was too numb to cry, so Gina cried for him. He withdrew into his house in the days that followed, hardly ever emerging. Now he seemed to be happy, if a trifle confused. During his more lucid moments he was a charming and interesting fellow. Gina often stopped to chat with him as he watered his lawn or tended his garden. He had traveled and done much during his life and loved to relate his experiences.

Gina went upstairs and showered. She put on a pair of white panties with only a hint of lace around the top. She pulled on some long sweats and a loose fitting top with long sleeves then went downstairs to do some studying.

Her brother, Kevin, was sitting on the living room couch. Now a freshman in high school, he was popular with the other freshmen. He wore his sandy blonde hair long and shaggy, and his formerly silly grin had turned positively goofy. He wrestled and worked out and was developing a nice muscular body, but was still as mellow and easy-going as anyone you'd want to meet. Joey Hebert, a fellow freshman, was sitting close to him. Kevin ran his fingers over Joey's chin.

"Feel it! A *hair*. I'm growing a beard." Joey said.

Kevin peered and felt. "I don't see anything." Kevin pulled him closer.

"Right there!"

"Oh yeah, I see it." Kevin's fingers traced circles around Joey's chin and lips. Joey's lips parted and Kevin's index finger slowly moved into his mouth. Joey slowly sucked on the finger, which Kevin slid deeper and deeper. Now Joey brought his hand up and inserted his finger into Kevin's mouth. They sucked on each other, rubbing their cheeks together, feeling for that elusive first hair.

Gina sat in the easy chair and started reading a textbook on Sociology. She swiftly scanned the pages. As she did, each word and illustration was instantly impressed into her mind. She could still recall with almost perfect clarity every textbook she had ever read since the day she first became a tape slave. She often wondered how it was possible and, since it obviously was, why hadn't everyone been altered in this way.

The two boys were kissing now, lips locked in a wide open-mouthed french kiss. Their tongues slurped against each other, their hands moved over each other's bodies. The head of Joey's erect cock pushed it's way past the top of his shorts. Kevin reached down and began running his thumb and forefingers along the head. Joey ran his own hand along Kevin's firm, strong legs, finally reaching up through the bottom of his shorts to feel his balls. Kevin let his legs spread wide to give Joey better access to his privates while he reached his hand into his friend's pants and, after spreading the lubrication oozing from the tip of his cock around the head with his thumb, he slowly pulled the skin up and down, which caused Joey to moan.

"Mmmmm. That's fantastic. You sure know how to get me hard, Kevin." Joey's hand snaked further up Kevin's pant leg and stroked him, making his shorts tent up while a small spot of wetness appeared in the front. "Are you gonna leave those on all day, or what?" he asked.

Kevin grinned at his school chum and, lifting his hips, he pushed the shorts down over Joey's arm. Joey, now wearing Kevin's shorts on one arm, reached up and began stroking Kevin's dick with growing speed. Kevin lay back on the couch and closed his eyes as his penis was pleasured. "Ooooh, I'm gonna cum soon," he murmured.

Joey brought his head down and took Kevin's five inches all the way into his mouth. Kevin ran his hands though Joey's brown hair as his saliva covered cock was tended to by Joey's tongue and teeth. Kevin's breathing grew deep and rapid now while Joey pulled the dick deep down his throat. His body twitched and his balls contracted as he shot a thick stream of semen down into his classmate's stomach. Joey continued to suck and swallow, getting every drop into his mouth.

As Kevin relaxed, Joey pulled his cock out of his mouth with a wet sounding pop. Kevin's red, engorged penis lay twitching on his stomach while Joey leaned over Kevin. Letting his mouth open over his friend's, a big glob of Kevin's cum dripped from Joey's mouth into the other boy's. They kissed deeply, spreading the white goo over each other's lips and tongues.

After a while, they finished between them the last of Kevin's sperm and Joey sat up, pulling Kevin up with him. He pulled the front of his shorts down, exposing his hard member. "OK, my turn!" Gina's brother bent down and slurped and licked Joey's erection, spitting and rubbing so as to cover it with a thick coating of his own saliva.

"You ready, yet?" Kevin asked, looking up into his friend's lust clouded eyes.

"Uh huh," the other grunted. Climbing off the couch to his knees, Kevin grinned and turned over, letting his legs fall from the couch. He faced into it, his knees resting wide apart on the rug.

Joey followed his friend off the couch and placed his slick penis against the opening to Kevin's ass. Swirling it around, he soon spread a layer of moisture around the pucker. Kevin sighed. "Go ahead, I'm ready," he said, lowering his head to the cushions.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.