Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 5: The First Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The First Time - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"That which we call sin on others, is experiment in us."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON

"The nature of men and women - their *essential nature* - is so vile and despicable that if you were to portray a person as he really is, no one would believe you."
W. SOMERSET MAUGHAM

Since the Robinsons had been so long at the Center, they were hungry. They decided to stop for some drive-through food After eating, the family returned home and gathered in the living room. Unwrapping the package, Frank dumped the contents onto the rug. A horde of sexy underwear, of all shapes and materials, fell out. Some were lacy, frilly things that seemed to barely exist, they were so light and airy. Others were dark and heavy, made of leather or rubber. Each item had a tag on it with the name of one of the family members. In addition, there were a number of dildos, vibrators, butt-plugs, and some other things that Gina found incomprehensible. A pair of handcuffs, an enema bag, a small whip with furry lashes. That's mink, thought Mindy. A mink whip?! She found herself getting turned on just looking at this collection of toys. Just the thought of using them and being used by them made her wet. She looked around at her family and saw that familiar 'playtime' look on Frank's face. She had never seen that same look on any of her children before though. She liked it, it seemed only to increase her own desire.

"Oh look mommy!" Lisa cried, "it's wonderful!" She held up a teeny pair of lacy black panties with matching training bra.

"That's marvelous, Lisa," her mother replied. "Why don't you try them on."

Lisa, who before tonight had always been modest around her brother, undressing only in her room or the bathroom, now quickly stripped naked. Her still undeveloped pussy was free of hair and smooth, her tiny nipples erect over her barely ripened breasts. She slipped the panties on and had Gina help show her how to put the bra on.

"Mom! there's a hole in the panties!" Sure enough, they were crotchless. Mindy laughed and shook her head. Crotchless lace panties in a child's size!

Kevin's eye had fallen on a pair of boy's size leopard skin briefs with a hole in the front. He stripped from the waist down and pulled the briefs on. His tiny hairless penis stuck out the front. "Look, mom. You can see my pee-pee now."

"That's right, I can. But it's called a penis, Kevin. Or a cock, or dick, or prick."

"Prick, huh?. Prick, meet mom. Mom, prick." Kevin swung his hips from side to side, causing his growing member to swirl around. Mindy's arousal increased as she watched her son. Still dancing, he stood and removed his shirt.

Gina took a white lacy camisole from her box and was changing into it. Standing she went over to Kevin and began dancing with him, grinding her body next to his. She took her brother's hands and had him help undress her. Smiling like a little angel, Lisa got up and joined her brother and sister, dancing before their grinning parents. Lisa began to assist Kevin as he undressed Gina, bending down to untie and remove her shoes. Kevin and Gina were kissing now and Kevin's cock was standing firmly at attention.

Mindy, happy beyond description at the gusto with which her kids were going at each other, looked for something for she and Frank to wear. She found a small box containing a top hat, a starched collar, a collapsible cane, dress socks with garters and spats. Giving the items to her husband, she started unbuttoning his pants. Frank donned the top hat, cocked it to one side with a tap, and removed his shirt. Mindy pulled his pants off and put the socks, garters and shoes onto his feet. Shirtless, he put the collar on and stood up, taking up the cane in his hand. When the kids saw him they all laughed. Mindy had never been so turned on by her husband's appearance. Watching his growing cock as he sauntered around the room, she reflexively nestled her hand between her legs.

Frank went to the pile of clothing and found a long, transparent pink robe with matching stockings and garter belt. Mindy pulled her pants and blouse off and rolled the stockings on. Clipping the belt together, she attached the stockings to it. Standing, she donned the robe and sat back down, letting the robe fall partially open, spreading her legs wide. Fascinated, she masturbated. How different it felt this time, she thought momentarily, watching her husband strut before her stroking his member and her children fondling each other.

By now, Gina was topless, wiggling her tits in Kevin's face. Lisa was undoing the snap on Gina's pants, sliding them down her thin teenaged hips down to her ankles. Kevin kept thrusting his hips against his sister, his erect penis sliding up and down against her belly. Gina stepped out of her pants, leaving her naked except for her pink nylon panties.

Frank picked up a squeeze bottle from the pile and whispered into his wife's ear. Her eyebrows rose, she nodded, then she kissed her husband passionately. Frank gave the bottle to Mindy and, going to his children, said "Kevin, come here son. Your mother wants to show you something." Frank led his son to the couch next to his mother. Mindy pulled her young son's mouth to hers and started deep tongue kissing him. Her hands ran all over Kevin's small, undeveloped frame. She still loved him as a mother loves her only son, now she wanted to love him in another way. Kevin thrust his tongue back into Mindy's mouth while his hands wiggled and jiggled his mother's large breasts.

Gina sat on the rug, putting on the camisole. Lisa moved close to her, running her tiny hands across the material. What a beautiful body her she has, Lisa thought. Will I ever be as lovely as that? She felt her father's large hands on her own body and suddenly felt all warm and funny. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Making you feel good, angel. Doesn't this feel good?"

"It sure does, daddy."

"Gina, why don't you come and help us." Frank gently lay Lisa down on her back and Gina moved in, taking her father's place, running her hands over her sister's young, sexy body.

Lisa purred, "Mmmm, that feels good Gina..." Encouraged, Gina pressed on, lifting her leg over her sister and hovering over her on her elbows and knees, facing her. Gina took her sister's little head between her hands and stared into her sweet, baby face. Lisa gingerly placed her hands on her big sister's B-cup breasts and lightly squeezed and rubbed them through the material. All the while, Gina's mouth moved closer and closer to Lisa's. Lisa closed her eyes and licked her lips.

"Lisa, would you like me to kiss you?" Gina asked, not wanting to alarm her little sister. She wanted to teach her all about sex and love. Her only thought was to please Lisa, to make her happy, to excite her!

Lisa giggled, "Yes. Please kiss me. Kiss me like mom and Kevin." Gina moved in and the two sister's lips met. Gently they kissed, first with lips closed, then Gina's mouth slowly opened and her tongue snaked out to caress Lisa's moist lips. The young one, following her big sister's lead, offered her tongue and they intertwined together.

Frank watched his daughters cautious explorations of each other, then saw his wife as she took their son in hand, making him even more excited. His own penis was by now fully erect, it seemed to Frank bigger than it had ever been before in his life. He also seemed to know that if he wanted to, he could maintain it all night long, regardless of how many times he came. Frank sat down next to his daughters and rubbed his large hands on Gina's shoulders and back. As they continued to kiss, his hands moved down to their butts, hovering inches from each other.

Mother and son were kissing passionately, their tongues thrusting into each other's mouth. Mindy pulled hers out of her son's mouth and gently lay him back onto the couch. "Lie back, Kevin and let mommy do all the work." She took the squeeze bottle and poured a few ounces of the sweet-flavored love oil onto her son's nipples. She then leaned on top of him and slowly, lustfully licked the oils into his skin.

Kevin was in heaven! He'd never felt so good before in his life. Until now he was just another horny little kid, now he was being seduced by his own mother! His cock was straining, the tip brushed up against his mother's tits as she applied some more oil and slowly her way licked down his body. She was so proud of her son's dickie. It was small, but very hard and straight. As he grew to manhood, she knew she would teach him to be a great cocksman, fucking everything in sight. She finally reached his penis, smiling as Kevin's whole body giving a sudden twitch as she took it in her hand. "Does this feel good, darling?" she asked him.

"God, mom. My prick feels so good when you touch it."

"Would you like me to make it feel really, really good?"

"How?" Smiling, Mindy squeezed a big dollop of oil onto her son's cock, massaged it into his skin then, almost ready to come herself, she bent down and took Kevin's member into her mouth and slowly sucked and licked him. She took him deep into her mouth, down her throat, pleased with how wonderful his cock tasted. She had only had oral sex once before in her life, many years ago with her husband, and she had not enjoyed it at all. She felt at the time like she was being choked. Now, to her delight, she was taking him all the way down her throat, rubbing his cute, little balls with her lips, and not gagging at all. She wondered how her husband's eight inches would feel in her mouth and felt another twinge in her pussy.

Gina, who by now had pulled her kid sister's body tightly next to her, was licking her entire face. Lisa, eyes closed, was quivering with sexual desire, desperately hoping her big sister would never stop pleasing her. Suddenly, Gina felt something touch her pussy. She looked back for a second and saw that her father was lying on his side, his mouth and tongue exploring her privates. It felt like all the good feelings in the world rolled into one. She had thought that it would feel bad, like when the counselor had touched her, but instead it was wonderful. "Oh, daddy! Whatever you're doing, don't stop." she moaned.

Frank loved his daughter's reaction. He had never before had any sexual feelings toward his children, but now he was burning with desire for them. After a few minutes of cunnilingus on Gina he said, "Punkin, do you see my penis?" He moved his hips closer to his daughters faces.

"Uh huh."

"Would you like to touch it?"

"Can I?"

"Sure." Gina reached out and wrapped her hand around her father's engorged member. It felt hot and firm, she thought. "It's so hard!"

"Now try rubbing the skin back and forth, with your hand. Ahhhh. that's it. Keep doing that." Frank resumed tonguing Gina's pussy, flicking the clit gently with his tongue. Scrambling out from under his big sister, Lisa watched them, transfixed, as her older sister jacked off her daddy while he ate her. Instinctively, her hand drifted down to her hairless pubes. As she touched herself, she felt that same warm, funny feeling again. She pressed her hand to herself and the feeling magnified a hundred times. Not feeling funny at all now, she wiggled her fingers against herself and watched with dawning lust the show before her.

Frank stopped his tonguing of Gina's pussy and sat up. "Now Gina," he said, "I want you to use your mouth on me, like I just did on you. Do you think you can do that, punkin?"

"You'll have to show me how." Frank positioned Gina kneeling in front of him and told her to lower her head to her daddy's crotch and lick up and down the shaft. As she did this, he showed her how to gently massage his balls with her hand. Gina was an excellent student and soon had her father's cock straining.

"Lisa, can you see what Gina is doing?"

"Uh huh."

"Would you like me to use my mouth on you?"

"Does it feel good?"

Gina rose from her daddy's rock hard cock long enough to say. "Lisa, it feels like the best thing in the world." Frank lay back as Lisa came to him. He lifted his young daughter up and set her down on his face, her tiny knees barely touching the ground. She had a front row seat to Gina's cocksucking. As her daddy's tongue extended and touched her pussy, Lisa felt like an exploding firecracker. The waves of pleasure running through her were a new and wonderful experience. She squeezed her legs against her daddy's face and found that if she rocked her hips back and forth, it felt even better.

As Mindy sucked and deep throated her son's prick, she rubbed her pussy with her free hand. God, she was so wet, Her thighs were wet from the lubrication running down. She had never been this turned on before in all her born days. She had to hold herself back from throwing herself on top of Kevin and fucking his brains out. She remembered that a mother had to teach her children all about fucking, so she needed to go slowly, at least this time. But they were both ready, ready for her to make her son a man. Reluctantly, she removed his cock from her mouth and pulled him up to a sitting position and kissed him.

"Now for the best part of all."

"I thought that was the best part, mom."

Mindy laughed, "Not even close." Taking her son's penis in her hand, she lay back on the couch. "Now, Kevin. Come take mommy now." Kevin lay on top of her as she guided his member into her throbbing hole. As soon as Kevin felt his penis start to enter his mother, he lost all control and pushed himself inside as deep as he could.

Kevin was small, but not so small that his mother didn't feel a slight jabbing pain as he entered. She yelped and threw her arms around him, holding him still. The pain lasted only a second and was then replaced by a warm, wonderful feeling. She opened her eyes and saw her son looking down on her, a look of alarm in his face. "Mom? Are you all right?"

"I'm fine now, dear. Just remember to start slowly with a girl or you might hurt her."

He looked so sad now. "I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Mindy momentarily thought back to her wedding night. She was now even more determined to teach her son the proper way to use his dickie with a girl, so she would never have to go through what she and Frank did. She smiled up at him. "It's OK, really. Now slowly pull out a little and push back in."

"Like this, mom?" Kevin slowly worked himself in his mother's wet tunnel.

"Yes. That's wonderful, baby. Now you can go a little faster, a little more thrusting. Ahhhh, that's right. That makes the girl get so wet and slippery! Can you feel how wet I am, honey?"

"I can. It feels good."

"Yes, that's it. When she's ready for more, she'll let you know." They rhythmically rocked back and forth together. Mindy was so wet by now that she was actually feeling very little from her son's tiny penis, but she let him go at her, knowing that this was for him, to show him how to fuck properly. Later, she would get her fill from Frank's man-sized member. Kevin, on the other hand, felt like he'd just died and gone to heaven. This made jacking off to his magazines seem like nothing. "Now faster, Kevin. Faster! Harder! Use your mouth on my breasts, my tits." The boy was just the perfect height to both fuck her and tongue her nipples simultaneously.

Kevin sped up, the pleasure increasing exponentially with every minute. His blood was pounding through his brain. Suddenly, he felt his whole body twisting itself into a knot. With a cry, he pushed as deep into his mother as possible and pressed his face between his mother's mammarys. His cock started shooting his cum deep into her pussy. She held him tightly against her as he shot jet after jet into her. She could feel him now, his cock twitching with each spurt. She was so happy for him. She had taken the boy to her, given herself to him, and shown him how to please her. She knew that there would have to be many more lessons. Under her tutelage, he would become a fantastic lover.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.