Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 4: The Community

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Community - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"If you leave the smallest corner of your head vacant for a moment, other people's opinions will rush in from all quarters."
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW

"It's dull (as well as draughty) to keep an open mind."
PHILIP GUEDALLA

The Robinson family had piled into the car and were driving to the Community Center. Gina was telling her parents and siblings how she had come to have the tape player.

"So then they gave me this player and I came home and had all of you listen to it."

"Did they tell you who made this?" Frank asked.

"No. I was in a hurry to get home."

Frank drove the car downtown and they soon arrived at the Center. They parked and went inside. A pretty young woman met them at the reception desk.

"Hello. May I help you."

"Yes. My name is Frank Robinson. We've just heard the tape player and would like to join the community."

"I see." She typed something into a computer terminal at her desk. "Ah yes. Let's see, there are five of you? Of course." Some more typing. "All right. Go up those stairs, down the hallway on the right, room 205"

"Thank you. C'mon kids." They soon arrived at room 205. Opening the door they saw a woman sitting at another desk with another, larger computer on it. There were also a half-dozen chairs. Gina observed that built into the arm of each chair was a headset attached by a cord. In the corner of the room was a doctor's examination table and a cabinet with what looked like medical supplies.

"Come in, come in. You must be Mr. Robinson."

"Yes." They shook hands

"And of course we have Mindy, Gina, Kevin and Lisa. What beautiful children you have. Please sit down. Can I get anybody anything?"

"No. Thanks anyway."

"All right. Let's get down to business. First of all, my name is Nina and I'll be your counselor tonight. My job is to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Now, if you will place the headsets on your chair on your heads, we can begin." When this was done she continued, "The first thing we like to do is to repeat the initial tape." She pressed a button on her desk and the Robinsons were instantly blank slates, accepting the commands on the tape without reservation into the deepest parts of their beings. "We do this as a precaution, in the unlikely case that something has gone wrong with the portable player."

When the tape finished, Gina noticed that a man wearing a white coat had entered the room. "Hello," the man said. "My name is Dr. Wilson. I need to give you all a physical examination. They all undressed and, one at a time, went to the doctor's table and lay down. The doctor was kind, but thorough. The doctor checked each of them for signs of abuse or sexual disease. A blood sample of each one was taken. Eventually the doctor thanked them and left.

Returned to their chairs, Nina began asking the family some questions. The questions were very personal and went on for a long time.

"Mr. Robinson, tell me where and when you were when you lost your virginity?"

"I was 19. At a college frat party. A girl got completely drunk and passed out. Some frat brothers locked me in the room with her and told me they wouldn't let me out until I was a man."

"Gina, what's the farthest you've ever gone, sexually speaking?"

"At summer camp, two years ago, one of the counselors cornered me in his office and fondled me through my clothes. Then he pulled his thing out and wanted me to touch it."

"Gina, why didn't you tell us about this?" her mother asked, shocked.

"I, I didn't think you'd believe me. Besides, I know you don't like to talk about sex, mom." That was true, she thought. "And dad, well you're busy and all... I don't know why I didn't tell you."

Nina broke in, "That's all right, Gina. Tell me, how did you feel when he did this?"

Gina made a face of despair. "I felt like I'd been violated. It was humiliating."

"I see. Have you ever masturbated or had sexual fantasies?"

"No."

The interviews went on with Nina asking more questions and entering the answers into a computer on her desk. Frank and Mindy Robinson and their children were completely open and honest with Nina. Mindy was surprised to hear some of the things that her family had done. Frank calmly confessed that he had kept a mistress for two years in their old city and that he regularly visited hookers here. Kevin had already started masturbating and kept a collection of dirty magazines hidden in his room. Soon a woman wearing a nurse's uniform entered.

"Hi Nina. Here's the results of the physicals." She handed Nina a floppy disk and smiled at the family. "Welcome aboard." She left the room.

Nina inserted the floppy into her computer and pressed some more buttons. "OK, let's see what we've got." She stared at the screen for a few moments. "No diseases, that's good. Mr. Robinson, have you had a vasectomy?"

"No."

Eventually the interview ended. The Robinsons were then given tests which, Nina explained, were designed to measure intelligence and general aptitude. Each family member was given a different test. The Robinsons entered their answers into a touchscreen also built into the arm of each chair. Nina helped Kevin and Lisa on the words they had trouble reading, although their tests had apparently been designed with children in mind.

"All right," Nina said when the tests were completed. "I think you're ready for the next step." With that she typed some more buttons at her computer, then pushed the button on her desk again.

As the button contact was made, Lisa Robinson's mind became totally open and pliable. All her old beliefs and attitudes vanished, replaced by the need to listen to and obey the tapes. Eventually her own voice became audible to her, telling her all the things she needed to know. "Hello Lisa. You have served well by coming here today. You are very lucky. By being made a tape slave at such an early age, you will be able to enjoy an entire lifetime of service and obedience to the community." That's right, how lucky I am, thought Lisa. "Now these are your instructions, Girls at your age are just beginning to learn about boys and love. This is right and proper. You will serve by learning all about these things." Lisa felt a tiny stirring inside her. She wanted to serve and learn. "Your family will help you to learn about these things. Starting tonight, and in the days that follow, you will begin to experiment with your family members. Sexual experiments. These are some of the things that you will do." The tape went on, describing to Lisa some of the acts she would perform with Kevin and Gina, as well as her parents. All taboos and inhibitions, except those of causing injury or excessive pain to herself or others were permanently erased from her. Lisa found herself wanting to show just how well she would learn these things. She would not be afraid; she would be eager and willing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.