Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 3: The Family

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Family - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"They fuck you up, your Mum and Dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
And give you all the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you."
PHILIP LARKIN

"Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your head."
MARTIN MULL

Gina arrived home and found Kevin and Lisa, her younger brother and sister, playing video games in Kevin's room. Her father, Frank Robinson, was still at work and she learned from Lisa that her mom, Mindy, was grocery shopping. Kevin and Lisa were 11 and 10 respectively. Kevin, with blonde hair with a cowlick that resisted every attempt to stay down, had bright blue eyes and a perpetually silly look in his face. Lisa was tiny, about 4' 4", dark reddish haired, with a slightly upturned nose and just budding breasts. As expected, Gina had no trouble getting her siblings to listen to the tape player. In a few minutes both were eager to join the tape slave community.

"What about mom and dad?" Lisa asked.

"I've been thinking about that all day. Any suggestions?"

Kevin suggested, "We could tell her it's a message from the school."

Gina said, "I thought of that one too. What if she tells you to just repeat it to her?"

"Well I'd... ," Kevin trailed off.

"Mom's in one of her moods again so we'll have to be sneaky. It needs to be something foolproof. Here's my idea." Gina told her brother and sister about her plan.

"Perfect!" Lisa exclaimed.

Mindy Robinson came home from shopping, bringing two bags of groceries in with her. "Kids! I'm home. Come down and help bring the groceries in." She brought the bags into the kitchen and started putting items onto the shelves. The kids came down and brought the rest of the bags in. Finishing, she went upstairs to change. Undressing, she looked in the mirror. A young looking woman of 35 with medium length auburn hair, she thought that her body was ugly, that her three pregnancies had disfigured her. Her large breasts and vagina had been much worse right after the delivery and nursing of three children. She started an aerobics program some years ago, but had not kept it up. She was starting to go to pot and the sag in her breasts and stretch marks were still prominent. They almost never made love, maybe once or twice a year.

As she pulled her house sweats on, she thought back to her honeymoon with Frank, her husband. She had been a virgin on her wedding night and he had not been much more experienced. That first time had been painful. When Frank saw the virginal blood he kept saying how sorry he was, how he didn't know it would hurt. Frank was a considerate lover and loved his wife very much. Mindy was always frigid though and had never achieved an orgasm. Her family had been very religious and she had been taught from an early age that sex was bad. Frank remained a gentleman, never forcing his wife. She suspected that he might be sleeping around. Once, when she found a record in the credit card bill from a hotel in their old town. When she asked Frank about it he gave her some story which may have been true, she never bothered to find out. After that, she never saw anything which looked suspicious, so she assumed that he had either stopped or was paying with cash. She decided that she was probably better off knowing. She was always worried that she was turning into her mother, a nervous frigid bitch with a permanent scowl and an unkind word to say about everything.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.