Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 15: The Partners

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Partners - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration"
STEPHEN CRANE

"I was always an independent, even when I had partners."
SAM GOLDWYN

Hannah Bliss unlocked her front door and entered. Dropping her attache case on a table next to the door, she went upstairs and undressed, then climbed into bed. A tall, dark skinned woman was asleep on the other side of the bed. Hannah lay on her side and gently placed her hand on the woman's cheek. The woman opened her eyes halfway.

"Honey, I'm home." The tall woman rolled over close to her. Irene Bliss lay her head on the shoulder of her wife of eight years. She murmured something then fell back asleep. Soon Hannah's eyelids drooped shut and they napped together.

A few hours later two men entered through a doorway, along with two toddlers. The taller man had a thin build, with a long face and short brown hair. The shorter was of Japanese origin, with a stocky build, thick arms and legs, and straight black hair which hung flat encircling his head. The children, a boy and a girl both about two or three years old were holding stuffed animals. The girl was a fair blonde with green eyes. The boy was a smaller version of the oriental man, olive skinned, with tiny slits in his pudgy face for eyes.

They noticed the attache case in the front room and picked up the children and carried them upstairs. They set the kids down on the bed and whispered in their ears, "There's your mommies. Go wake up mommy!"

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up, mommy!" The kids scampered up the bed. The women were awakened by the commotion of two small children shaking them. Groggy, they opened their eyes and saw Paula and Doug, their children. They pulled the babes to them and hugged and kissed them. In the doorway stood the children's fathers, Matt and Yoshi Inazuka.

"How was the zoo?" Irene asked

"Hot. Crowded. The kids liked it, though."

"Did you have fun today?" Hannah cooed to Doug.

"Uh huh. Mommy, I saw horses and went on the choo-choo and..."

"He got scared by th' efalents!" Paula interrupted. The children babbled happily to their mothers.

Matt said, "If you two want to rest, we can put them to bed."

"Have they eaten yet?" Irene asked

"Yep."

Hannah and Irene had been married for three years when Matt and Yoshi bought the other half of the building that comprised their divided condo. They remembered Matt Leher, now Inazuka, from high school. He had taken his husband's name when they were married. They became close friends. Irene and Hannah were happy together and didn't really want to add anyone to their union, and Doug and Matt felt the same way. But both sets of couples wanted to have their child, and each pair needed the other. So Hannah and Matt had their contraceptive implants removed and produced Paula Bliss, while Irene gave Yoshi and Matt a child, named Douglas Inazuka. The adults still had no plans to marry each other, but agreed to raise the children jointly. So they had a doorway cut into the shared wall, connecting their homes together. It was a sensible solution, with four parents the children got twice the attention and love, and each couple had a built-in baby-sitter. It was becoming common as more people both made non-traditional marriages and still worked around the one child per couple restriction.

Some houses were even being designed with this in mind, clusters of attached buildings each with one or two bedrooms, large enough for a small family, all built interconnected and enclosing a common courtyard. It was very affordable for young and first-time buyers and gave both privacy and a feeling of community with one's neighbors. Hannah knew all this because was an architect. She helped design and build such homes.

After bathing the kids and putting them to bed, the four adults gathered back in the bedroom. After smoking some grass they began to feel pretty happy. The four of them smooched and petted each other for a while. "I bet you two ladies really missed these, eh?" Yoshi asked, pulling out his still soft dick from his shorts and holding it out. Matt followed suit, thrusting his hips slightly and grinned. "Must've been terrible for them." he quipped.

The ladies raised their eyebrows and looked at each other.

"Well, don't you fret, ladies. We're here and we're ready to do our manly duty."

"That reminds me Irene," Hannah said sardonically, "The next time we're at the miniature golf course, don't let me forget to get one of those stubby pencils."

"Stubby pencil!?" Yoshi grinned. "Madam, prepare yourself for a hole in one!" Giggling, Hannah spread her arms and legs wide, and he threw himself on top of top of her. Hannah wrapped herself around him as he landed and they commenced to kiss and rub against each other.

Irene reached out and took Matt's still limp cock in her hand. Scrunching toward her, Matt took her face in his hands and gently kissed the eyelids. Occasionally they would kiss deeply, tenderly. Irene ran the backs of her nails over his hairy legs, she could feel the goose pimples rising on his skin. Matt slipped his hand down to her pussy and began lightly running his fingertips over her pubic patch and thighs, gently delving to her swelling lips every so often. His cock was becoming quite stiff now. Irene loved the slight curve that Matt's prick got when he became hard. It felt no different inside her, but when she sucked or jacked him, it seemed strange and exotic.

Hannah took Yoshi's hard cock in her hand and guided it to her wet pussy. "Fuck me hard, you fucker!" she ordered.

"Oh, you're gonna get it bad, bitch!" As Yoshi jammed himself into her, her copious love juices bubbled up around the sides of his piston. Hannah ran her hands through his dark, coarse hair as he pushed in and out, faster and faster. He put his lips to her breasts, swollen these days from nursing the children and suckled from her, drawing her milk into his mouth.

"Oh, that's it! Suck my milk. Oh shit, that feels good! Oh fuck me!" Hannah dug her nails deeply into Yoshi's fleshy back and groaned loudly.

Irene and Matt continued to lovingly kiss and gently caress, arousing one another to a serene state of smouldering desire. Occasionally they would glance at the pair going at it like a four-alarm fire.

"How do you put up with her?" he asked, smiling.

"The same way you do with him." she retorted. They continued to kiss long and deep and bring each other to a slow boil. Irene slowly but deliberately pulled the skin on his penis back and forth, while he smoothly ran his fingertips up her slit and languorously swirled his thumb around the base of her clitoris. Matt gently squeezed her breast. A small trickle of her mother's milk began to flow. He cupped his hand under her tit and gathered a few drops in it. Bringing it up, they both lapped at it with their tongues.

"C'mon cunt, turn over!" Yoshi said, pulling out and stroking himself before her. The hairs on his balls were matted down from her excessive lubrication.

"What do you think you're going to do with that hideous little fucker?" She demanded, her eyes wide and wicked, her mouth grinning like a mask.

Yoshi jabbed his middle finger straight up. "Why, I think I'm going to *ram* it up your ass."

At the word 'ram' Hannah's body gave a small start. "Oh! Well, why didn't you say so then." She turned over onto her arms and knees. He brought his face down to her puckered anus and started licking and probing it roughly with his tongue. "Don't fucking tease me, you cocksucker! Go ahead, shove it in!"

"All right then, you asked for it!" He placed the tip of his straining organ against her anus and grabbed her shoulders. Hannah yelled. He pulled himself in an inch or so, then relaxed, but Hannah continued to shout "Oh Fuck! Up my *ass*. Push it up my ass, now!" He pushed deeper into her, then deeper. He was all the way up her now. "Oh YEAH!" she screamed. Yoshi clamped his hand on Hannah's mouth. "Shhhh! you'll wake the kids!" Hannah bit her lip, but continued to make high mewling sounds.

Irene and Matt continued to masturbate each other. Matt had slipped a finger into Irene's pussy and slowly frigged her, while she firmly but slowly jacked him off. The milk oozing from her lactating mammarys had trickled it's way down her chocolate brown skin, leaving a glistening trail down to her hairless pubes. Matt moved closer to her, so that the tip of his cock lay against her smooth mound. Her milk mingled with his pre-cum as she tightly held his shaft and rubbed it back and forth deliberately against her skin. They fell into a robotic rhythm, As she jerked his cock quickly up, he packed three fingers inside her. They held for an instant then moved swiftly down and out, then held for another instant. They grunted between kisses with each motion. As Matt felt his orgasm approaching like a tidal wave he held his fingers deep in Irene's hole and flicked her button lightly with his thumb. This sent Irene into a flood of ecstasy, She sped her hand's motion to a blur and his purple penis shot a huge load of semen onto her belly. Irene fell back onto the bed as her own orgasm shot through her. Matt's bulging cock shot a radiating pattern of streaks on Irene's torso, who milked his penis for every last drop.

As Yoshi stuffed his dick in and out of Hannah's rectum her arms slid forward and she buried her face in the pillow. Hannah brought her hand between her legs and played with herself as he ass-fucked her. She continued to scream but the pillow now muffled the sounds.

Yoshi felt light headed and dizzy from the tightness of this woman's ass and knew his time was coming. He leaned over her and commanded, "Play with my balls, bitch!" Hannah squeezed and lightly slapped his hairless nuts, causing them to pull up in pain/pleasure. Yoshi's climax hit just as he pulled out shooting a hot jet of come onto her puckered opening. He aimed his cock high and fired a high arc of semen into her fiery red hair. He pumped again and again leaving a trail of stains along her back. The first shot trickled down to her cunt where her hand rubbed it all over, coating her cunt inside and out with his sperm.

Later, after showering and cuddling some more, the men kissed the ladies good night and returned to their own side of the condo. Hannah and Irene lay in bed together.

Irene, nuzzling close to her wife, whispered in her ear, "Lover, if you can't stop screaming like that during sex, we're just going to have to gag you."

"Mmmmm. All part of my master plan."


Gina turned on the v-phone and dialed a number. Ring. Ring. Rin-... "Dr. Warren's residence." The video screen remained blank.

"This is Gina Robinson. Can I talk to Ben, please?"

"Just a moment."

Soon the doctor's face appeared on the screen. "Hi, Gina," he said affably. "Hey you look worried. Is anything wrong?"

"I'm... I'm not so good, Ben. I really need to talk with you"

"Is it important?"

"It's beyond important."

"I see. Well, come on over."

"Thank you." Gina turned off the v-phone and drove to Dr. Warren's house, a large secluded house across the coastal highway from the beach, parking the car in the long looping driveway. She knocked on the front door. A middle aged Hispanic woman answered the door. It was Mrs. Montoya, the doctor's housekeeper. "Buenos tardes, Gina. Dr. Warren ees especting you." She led Gina into the study.

"Ah, Gina!" Ben gave Gina a quick hug. "Thank you Mrs. Montoya, we won't be needing you any more tonight." The housekeeper left. Ben sat on the easy chair and motioned Gina to the couch. "Now, tell me what's happened."

Gina related the events that had occurred since she went down to the Community Center. She broke down crying while telling him about the memories that had surfaced of her father and her aborted child.

"I see," he said when she had finished. "I must admit, that's very extraordinary."

"It's true!"

"I didn't say it wasn't. Would you mind if I tried an experiment?" Dr. Warren went to the desk and took a tape player from the drawer. "Would you mind if I taped you, right here?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.