Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 14: The Parting

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Parting - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"All farewells should be sudden"
LORD BYRON

"I'm free! And I'm waiting for you to follow me."
THE WHO

When Gina returned home from the airport she threw her bags down in the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Why was travel so tiring when you spent most of the time just sitting in a cab or an plane, anyway? Yawning, she slowly sat up, undressed, and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower.

While showering, Gina ran the warm water over her body. She fantasized about Lisa, married to three men... Three men, one for each hole. Little Lisa would probably get well filled every night now. And, of course, Gina was part of their sex circle, too. She let the soothing water massage her body and stuck her little finger in her mouth with one hand while the other went between her legs. Her thumb she pushed into her twat, while the first knuckle of her index finger slid up her ass. Three men, she continued to think, pushing the little finger deep in her mouth. Her other two fingers began to masturbate her cunt and anus. She leaned against the back wall, sucked and fucked herself, and fantasized.

She was straddling Lloyd, pumping his cock furiously in her pussy. Then Chris came up before her and held his wicked dick in her face. She swallowed it and ran her fingernails through the hairs on his scrotum. Then when she thought she could stand no more, David came up behind her and shoved his big black organ deep inside her rectum. Three men, all fucking her at the same time, all working just to give her pleasure.

Gina's knees went slack and she slid down the back wall of the shower, legs bent at the knees, spread wide, her ass floating above the inch or so of water in the bottom of the shower. Her hand rocked back and forth, pushing first into her pussy, then up her ass. She had put two fingers deep in her mouth now, tickling her tonsils. The water splashed against her face and chest, stinging the nipples to aching hardness.

With the thought of 'Three Men' running through her mind, Gina climaxed hard. Her legs flew out from under her and she landed with a small splash. The orgasm slowly ran it's course, and her body stopped trembling.

Wearing a robe, she walked into the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator. Empty, as expected. Well what did you expect, that the food elves would come in while you were gone and restock your house? Gina noticed the blinking light on her answering machine. She pushed a button on it.

"-Beep- Hello. This is Lyle MacDonald with the Second Street Community Center, with a message for Gina Robinson. We'd like to have her come in for a taping at her earliest convenience. If you have any questions you can reach me at..."

Gina checked her watch. About 4:30. Well, the Centers are open 24 hours, and the store will probably close around 10, so I'll head down to the Center first, and then pick up some groceries on the way home.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Gina Robinson. I'm here to see Lyle MacDonald?"

"Just a second." The receptionist pushed some buttons and spoke into the headset she wore, "Hello, Lyle? Gina Robinson is here to see you." Then to Gina, "He'll be right down. Have a seat, please."

"Thank you." Gina barely had time to look at the magazine titles before Lyle appeared before her. "Hello, Gina. How are you today?"

"Fine, and you?" she replied automatically.

"Just peachy. Would you come this way?" He led her to an office. A desk and a single chair with the headset built into the arm adorned the room. "Please, have a seat, we'll have you on your way in no time."

Gina settled into the chair and placed the earphones over her head.

"Are you comfortable?" Gina nodded. "All right, let's begin." Lyle tapped at the computer and then pushed the button on his desk.

"Hello, Gina. Glad you could make it. This is a very special tape, created just for you. In fact, it's unique. Starting now, you are no longer a tape slave, no longer part of the community. All the programming done to your mind over the last ten years is now being removed. Not just the conscious imperatives, but the unconscious attitude adjustments also. You are now forever free from taping. In fact, you are now immune from the effect of the tapes. You may find some unpleasant memories surfacing in the days and weeks ahead. Apologies are offered for any inconvenience this may cause."

"Unfortunately, the ability you have enjoyed for the last ten years to quickly memorize printed material has also been removed. You will find that the vast majority of the knowledge you have learned will still be retained, but you may start forgetting bits and pieces over the years. Any future material you now read will be absorbed into your memory normally. It is not known how fast your reading speed will now be. Probably it will still be extremely fast, but not as fast as before."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.