Tape Slaves - Cover

Tape Slaves

Copyright© 1999 by E NG

Chapter 13: The Wedding

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Wedding - As soon as she listened to the tape she became a slave, and her first duty is to convert those she knows.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Orgy  

"By all means marry; if you get a good wife you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
SOCRATES

"Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet."
MAE WEST

The wedding was a very posh affair. Frank Robinson had moved up the corporate ladder, and could afford to give his little girl away in style. Mindy Atkins', formerly Mindy Robinson's, experience in hostessing her ex-husband's business parties was paying off today. She had coordinated everything from the location to the flowers.

Gina went back through the grassy park, on a high bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, overwhelmed by the astronomical number of in-laws she would soon have.

"I'll never be able to remember all their names," she thought.

Gina ducked into one of the tents set up for the reception. Lisa and Mindy sat together at a table. Lisa was in full wedding dress, white as snow. Gina smiled inwardly.

"Gina honey, come take care of your sister. I've got to talk to the musicians." She left.

Gina sat next to her sister. "How're you feeling."

"Scared. Nauseous. I thought you promised to talk me out of this."

"You'll be fine. Here have a drink."

"I've drunk too much already. Gina, do you think I'm making a mistake?"

"What do you think?"

Lisa sighed. "I hate it when you go psychoanalyst on me. What I was hoping you'd say is 'Lisa, you're doing the right thing.'"

Gina smiled. "Lisa, I really do think you're doing the right thing. You've got three wonderful guys there." The sisters hugged.

"Aren't they?" Lisa and Gina broke the hug and sat there, gazing into each other's eyes. Then Gina placed her hand on Lisa's cheek.

They shared a moment together. "Just think. In a few minutes, you'll be... Say, what are you going to be?"

"Cooper. Lisa Cooper."

"So can I have the last kiss with Lisa Robinson?"

"Sure, just don't spoil my makeup." The sisters moved together and shared a enthusiastic, though careful kiss. Lisa's hand moved up and cupped Gina's left breast. Gina's hand followed Lisa's and they broke the kiss and placed their heads in each other's shoulders. Gina's pussy was dripping now. Her kid sister was *so* sexy, especially in the wedding gown. Apparently, Lisa felt the same way. "Mmmm. Gina, how is it that you can always make me so hot?"

"I've had years of practice. God, Lisa, you're so tense! Let me help relax you." Gina took Lisa's hands and looked at her face. "I want you to look at my face while you concentrate on your body. Feel every muscle in your body, become completely aware of every nerve ending." Gina placed Lisa's hands back in her lap, then began rubbing up her arms. "Now, as I rub your arms, let them become relaxed, completely limp and relaxed. Concentrate on my face as your arms become so comfortable and loose." Gina moved her hands onto Lisa's shoulders and neck. "Your neck used to feel so tense and awful, but now as you look at me, you feel yourself becoming calm and relaxed. Take a deep breathe now, and let all the tension in your body flow into your lungs, letting it all concentrate deep within you... Now let it all out, as you exhale, all the tension flows out of you." Gina repeated this exercise with Lisa a few more times. "Now, Lisa," she asked, her hands lightly rubbing Lisa's temples. "Are you relaxed now?"

"Uh huh." Lisa replied, slack-jawed, with glassy eyes.

"Yes, you're so relaxed, you feel yourself falling into a deep, deep sleep. Your eyes are so tired, you're eyelids are sooo heavy. Let them close now, Lisa. Let your eyes close." Lisa's eyelids fluttered, then slowly shut.

Gina continued relaxing Lisa, deepening her trance. She ran her hands over Lisa's breasts. "You're concentrating completely on your body now, Lisa. You feel only my hands, rubbing you, relaxing you." She moved her hands down her sister's torso and legs, talking her down into the deepest level. Slowly she moved off her chair and knelt in front of Lisa. "Now Lisa, listen to me. You feel the most wonderful feeling of relaxation and well-being. You want to feel better, even more happiness. Lisa, as you listen to me and feel my hands on your legs, you feel them starting to spread apart. Lisa. Let your legs slide furthur and further apart." Lisa legs began to twitch under Gina's fingers, then slowly started to drift apart.

Gina repeated the suggestions until her sister's legs were wide, almost straight out from her sides. "That's very good, Lisa. Now let your body become totally relaxed, concentrating completely on what your body is feeling." Gina lifted the hem of under Lisa's wedding gown, knelt and crawled between her legs, and licked her lips as she saw her little sister's sweet snatch. She brought her mouth to Lisa's pussy and rolled her tongue around the clitoral nub.

"Ohhhhhh. Mmmmmmm," Lisa moaned. Gina looked up and saw her eyes were still closed, her head tilted slightly to one side.

"The more pleasure you feel, Lisa, the deeper asleep you'll go." Gina slid her index finger into Lisa's sopping wet slit as she ran her tongue back and forth across her clit.

As usual, Lisa came quickly, crying out and splashing her juice into Gina's eager mouth. Gina greedily drank her kid sister's come and slid a finger inside her own pussy. She licked Lisa to another orgasm while she frigged herself until she also came.

Gina gave her sister some post-hypnotic suggestions to be relaxed and happy when she awoke. Then she brought her out of the trance. As if on cue, Frank Robinson chose that moment to stick his head into the tent. "Come on kids, we haven't got all day. Lisa angel, you look radiant! Let's go." His head disappeared.

Turning to each other the sisters embraced, then kissed. Gina lowered the veil over Lisa's head, then leaned in to her ear to whisper, "So even Lisa Robinson dresses like a nun sometimes."

"Maybe, but I'm still not wearing panties..."

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands and wife. You may now kiss one another."

The rest of that afternoon was a blur for Gina. She remembered watching the newlywed quartet lead off the first dance. Sort of like a four-way tango. Or a striptease. In any event, they were good, obviously professional dancers.

As per the new custom at weddings, a v-phone call was made to the local Community Center and Lisa's new husbands were formally approved for sex with Gina and the rest of her family. Lisa was also approved for the members of her new husband's families which she had not yet included in her sex circle. Actual sex was neither expected or not at the reception. That was left up to the participants.


Later that evening, after the newlyweds had taken off for their honeymoon in Hawaii, Marion, Frank's wife, lay on the hotel bed with her hands and feet tied to the corners. Marion was a tall woman, a little older than Gina, with a full head of platinum blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and measurements to sell one's soul for, about 40-24-36. She wore stockings, a red garter belt, and a matching bra with the nipples cut out. She also wore a hood with no eye holes that entirely covered her head, with only two small holes in the nose so she could breathe. A zipper, where her mouth would have been was closed. Frank stood over her, wearing just jodhpurs, holding a riding crop in his hand, flicking it idly on the bed next to her. Mindy sat naked in a chair, idly masturbating.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.